Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks just wanted to give some info to those unfortunate souls ( like myself) who suffer from estro induced gyno.

Epistane has done the trick for me.Ive suffered with bouts since puberty the last episode started around 4-6 months ago.Well its 5 days in @30mg/day and NO MORE PAIN!!! Im also expecting to see shrinkage in the daimeter of the lump.Im very happy as nothing has given me this kind of result especially in 5 days.

As a bonus strength is good,muscle fullness is up,no bloat and no lethargy.Very happy with Epi and I cant wait to see the transformation.

Also Ive tried all sort of other products including RCs and NONE have worked til EPISTANE!

Im now actually on day 7 and the lump is shrinking at an astounding rate!Im a Happy boy whos finaly losing his mini man boob :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is this? I was a very fat child and have battled with puberty induced gyno all of my life. Is this safe for a 19 year old?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I guess it is a no-no then. I'm guessing PCT is required?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PCT isnt necessarily needed as theres minimal shut down if you only run a couple weeks but I will as Im runnin this for a while.Im gonna use MassFX,Clomid and Tamox and maybe an anticort.

The joints are great.Ive not felt this good on any PS or PH Ive ever tried.There are NO negative sides that Ive experienced.Everything is as good or better than before I started.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy isnt necessarily needed as theres minimal shut down if you only run a couple weeks but I will as Im runnin this for a while.Im gonna use MassFX,Clomid and Tamox and maybe an anticort.

The joints are great.Ive not felt this good on any PS or PH Ive ever tried.There are NO negative sides that Ive experienced.Everything is as good or better than before I started.
:D. Soooo glad to hear this!

An anti-cort eh? Well it just so happens our anti-cort product will be out in a couple weeks ;). Gonna be SWEEEEET!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it just so happens that Ill need some in a few weeks you tease!:icon_lol:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Don't you worry I will let you know as soon as it is released :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Im on day 10 @30mg. Im up 4 lbs and Im leaning out.Strength is up (finished all sets with gas in the tank) mood is good<energy is good,No acne,no cramps and best of all my gyno ( which was the size of a dime and verysensitive for the last 4-6 months is 75% GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!) I can only tell there is any left if I really search for it! Ill bump to 40mg in 2 wks and Ill keep all updated.

BTW no libido issues. Im still amazed at this stuff!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Well Im on day 10 @30mg. Im up 4 lbs and Im leaning out.Strength is up (finished all sets with gas in the tank) mood is good<energy is good,No acne,no cramps and best of all my gyno ( which was the size of a dime and verysensitive for the last 4-6 months is 75% GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!) I can only tell there is any left if I really search for it! Ill bump to 40mg in 2 wks and Ill keep all updated.

Sweet, I'm starting monday :)

BTW, if you wouldn't mind giving before and afters of the lifts that have gone up? Just curious to how much strength is affected! Also, so you're losing bf% AND you're 4lbs up on the scale :jaw: Thats more than 4 lbs LBM gained! Niiice

How is your cycle outlined? I think I'm going to do 20/20-30/30/30-40 (if 4th week @ 40 feels good I will continue 2 more weeks at 40)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Oh and BTW, how long has the gyno lump been there?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'm starting monday :)

BTW, if you wouldn't mind giving before and afters of the lifts that have gone up? Just curious to how much strength is affected! Also, so you're losing bf% AND you're 4lbs up on the scale :jaw: Thats more than 4 lbs LBM gained! Niiice

How is your cycle outlined? I think I'm going to do 20/20-30/30/30-40 (if 4th week @ 40 feels good I will continue 2 more weeks at 40)
I would personally start at 30mg but that is just me. I mean if you REALLY want to start at a low dosage, then go with 20 but 30mg seemed a good starting point for me. I will bump to 40 here soon as well.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would personally start at 30mg but that is just me. I mean if you REALLY want to start at a low dosage, then go with 20 but 30mg seemed a good starting point for me. I will bump to 40 here soon as well.
Ok I will consider doing that... I'm just going by what D said would be the best cycle for me :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
am i reading this right? you are running 6 weeks of epistane? ive seen decent bloodwork for lipid profiles but i havent seen any liver values posted. can it be run for 6 weeks without much of a problem?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I started at 30mg and will do 4 wks at this and bump to 40 for 3 weeks.

My weights for compound moves have jumped 20lbs and 10 on iso.

My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily. These arent my best as Im only 2 months back after a yr layoff and I cut down from 260 to 215 so strength went to crap.LOL

The gyno has been a problem since puberty but I only developed the LUMP 3 yrs ago on my 4AD,M1T cycle.But It really kicked in with my t prop and tren ace run a 1 1/2 yrs ago! The pain and regrowth started almost 6 month ago and continued until the Epi.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
am i reading this right? you are running 6 weeks of epistane? ive seen decent bloodwork for lipid profiles but i havent seen any liver values posted. can it be run for 6 weeks without much of a problem?
I haven't seen bloodwork posted yet, but this should be very mild on the liver compared to the other PH's on the market.

D made the outline, and he made the product, so I trust you can run it for 6 weeks :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen bloodwork posted yet, but this should be very mild on the liver compared to the other PH's on the market.

D made the outline, and he made the product, so I trust you can run it for 6 weeks :)
Im not a great proponent of the worry aspect as even lifting heavy and extensive protein intake can swing liver values but yes it is supposed to be very mild!

I praise God that I survived all that I put my body thruogh before Him and this is far easier than my body was used to in my NON SOBER days.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 quick questions, one I have asked before but just wanted some follow up.

1) How has Epi affected everyone's libido?

2) Is there any bloat whatsoever with Epi?

Thanks.

Mr.50

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO libido issues and No bloat.Its a very nice and mellow on the system compound!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
looks like i will be trying this then.i have had a fatty chest since puberty.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Nice.
And my usual.... So would you say "no change" or "no drop" ?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The equiptment is working as good if not better than before.:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, i am a believer, now! :thumbsup:

can't wait to add this to my current stack!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace I posted about the P C T on the AX board!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I started at 30mg and will do 4 wks at this and bump to 40 for 3 weeks.

My weights for compound moves have jumped 20lbs and 10 on iso.

My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily. These arent my best as Im only 2 months back after a yr layoff and I cut down from 260 to 215 so strength went to crap.LOL

As posted earlier strength is going very well.Feeling strong and weight is moving easily.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
mmowry are you cutting? im just asking because i have read it helps lowering body fat to reduce gyno.

i am planning to run this keto with dcp

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wojo Im recomping.Im running just over maintenance cals. On my training days I take in approx 50% of my macros from 1hr before to 2hrs after training.

Its going well so far pants are getting loose in the waist and shirts are getting tight in the chest!:bb:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well there is nothing neutral or negative to talk about.

Im now 90% or better gyno free :jaw: Actually it isnt even noticable when I drive my finger into my nip but to be safe Ill stick with 90%.

Im making large jumps in weight on compounds and Im up 5-6lbs AM.Slightly leaning out with no bloat,great mood,great libido,minimal shutdown,no acne,no painful pumps or cramps.

So far all I can say is that ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!! :thumbsup:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
started my havoc 2 days ago with DCP and doing keto cant wait to see how this goes after reading your results

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wojo how many mg/day you taking of the Havoc?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
30 mg..im tempted to run something else with it but i wanna try it as a stand alone first

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a mini update.I jumped 20lbs in dead lift and 10 on bench (I fell 1 short of completion but I was rushed for time and didnt get much of a break between sets)

Bench 315x4
deads 445x5

And on the bench.I have a power rack so everytime I start its from my chest so that makes it even harder!

xcendo

Awards
Wow, good work mmowry. I'm REALLY interested in seeing if the gyno relief you got from epistane continues after PCT ends.

Good luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well since it is gone Ill either pulse Epi on workout days or get an AI so that I know that it wont come back.With my estro problems it will be better to be safe than sorry.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I wont pulse the Epi indefinately Im not that wreckless but Ill stay on as low a dose AI as possible.

The Epi is supposed to have far reaching estro supression so I may just get what I need to combat a flare up and keep it on the ready but Im not sure yet though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I wont pulse the Epi indefinately Im not that wreckless but Ill stay on as low a dose AI as possible.

The Epi is supposed to have far reaching estro supression so I may just get what I need to combat a flare up and keep it on the ready but Im not sure yet though.
Man I would love to see how Epi works when pulsed on workout days at say 20mg. Would be very interesting to see for sure. Although it may be wiser to possibly use 20mg only on days that require intensity and maybe 10mg on other days to prevent shutdown but I am hoping someone will run it in this way and report their findings on how it suppressed them, if at all :).

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
mmowry:
Your log has convinced me to do some research on epistane and now I gotta have it!! Couple questions though I wanted to get the formestane over at nutra planet and make a transdermal out of it and im going to run with the epi in 2 week cycles. How long in between should I run the two. I dont think I can run epi for two weeks then bridge it over with formestane till the next cycle but I may be wrong. Thanks alot real excited for a new gyno killer!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
mmowry:
Your log has convinced me to do some research on epistane and now I gotta have it!! Couple questions though I wanted to get the formestane over at nutra planet and make a transdermal out of it and im going to run with the epi in 2 week cycles. How long in between should I run the two. I dont think I can run epi for two weeks then bridge it over with formestane till the next cycle but I may be wrong. Thanks alot real excited for a new gyno killer!!
Message me and I will get you more information :). [email protected]

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
J I dont see why you couldnt bridge it as the form is an AI so it would keep your remaining test from converting to estro but it may not be the best use for it.Myself I would save the form for a run by itself later on after youre done with the EPI entirely and youre back at full test productionbut thats me.

Ill weigh myself this weekend and today I had another 10lb jump in incline bench and finished all sets with more weight and finished STRONG.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today :) took my first two doses!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let the games begin :woohoo:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
MMOWRY: Hows it looking I just ordered two bottles of the Epistane so im curious to see your results.

Shyne

Shyne

Awards
Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc
RPN

Are you being serious about the strength question lol?