Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Mmwory,

Non-related question: Are you a "Friend of Bill's"? Sober?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man i am loving this stuff im keto and looking fuller and i cant wait to hit the gym only a week in.noticing heightened agression tho..on 30mgs..i am def investing in more..im running havoc

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the aggression is def there, i am also running havoc

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
good stuff going to order a few more bottles to stack with my stockpile..lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mmwory,

Non-related question: Are you a "Friend of Bill's"? Sober?
I dont understand this friend of Bills question.And Sober means Ive had some dependency issues in the very distant past.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand this friend of Bills question.And Sober means Ive had some dependency issues in the very distant past.
Maybe he meant Bill, as in Bill Phillips.:think: MM are you a sober body-for-lifer.:icon_lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe he meant Bill, as in Bill Phillips.:think: MM are you a sober body-for-lifer.:icon_lol:
Well I havent even had a drink in around 4 yrs so Im a lifer.LOL
The negative connotations far outweigh the momentary pleasure of being altered on ANY substance including alcohol.Now Im just a supp junky.:icon_lol:

BTW bodyweight has droped 1lb but Im leaning out and Ive added in a few other things to my regimen.

Strength is still increasing as Ive jumped another 20lbs on my box squat and boy do my butt cheeks know it.LOL

All lifts are up no negative sides.Feeling good and working good in EVERY AREA!

Im bumping up to 40mg for 3wks or until my supply runs out.Updates following.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I havent even had a drink in around 4 yrs so Im a lifer.LOL
The negative connotations far outweigh the momentary pleasure of being altered on ANY substance including alcohol.Now Im just a supp junky.:icon_lol:

BTW bodyweight has droped 1lb but Im leaning out and Ive added in a few other things to my regimen.

Strength is still increasing as Ive jumped another 20lbs on my box squat and boy do my butt cheeks know it.LOL

All lifts are up no negative sides.Feeling good and working good in EVERY AREA!

Im bumping up to 40mg for 3wks or until my supply runs out.Updates following.

What week are you on right now?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc
Well I was starting to stagnate on my lifts before running the Epi.Muscle memory may have a small role to play but that being said the Epi kicked my strength back into high gear.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Im on wk 4 and no I dont advise ANYONE to do what Im doing.
Yeah in Week 4 actually when I added a heavy cardio day my weight stayed static and my lifts jumped CONSIDERABLY. Wierd ;).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah in Week 4 actually when I added a heavy cardio day my weight stayed static and my lifts jumped CONSIDERABLY. Wierd ;).
Well Im now running Ectotropin and tomorrow Ill start IGF 1 @50mcg so we'll start to see some more fat goin by bye.:D

Im also planning another run of Epi 2 months or so after this run is over to get the new sat cells rockin.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
This thread is no good without pics of your tits mmowry.

I'll post if you post. :p

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry but thanks to the EPI I no longer have tits.LOL But if you still want to see my chest youll have to pay,Im cheap but not easy.:icon_lol:

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
do u think this would be a good first cycle or not?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Due to the effect side effects are VERY low I think it would be a great idea honestly. I hate saying a lot of this stuff due to the "affiliation", however, I think most people here know I have been honest with things in the past and I definitely wouldn't put my word (name) on the line over selling 1 bottle lol.

But when compared to something like Superdrol, which I am not dissing because the gains are amazing, but it is really harsh on the lipids and the lethargy is pretty tough. There are other weaker compounds out there that you could take but I think the positive:negative ratio is very very high.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since Ive tried this Id never go back to the other PH & PS Ive taken.This stuff is a dream.If it werent for positive effects you wouldnt even know that you were on anything.Ive had nothing negative to report.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't mean to get off topic but does anyone think a topical formestane would be good to use along with the epistane for reducing gyno & puffy nipples?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmowry,

Has the gyno gone away 100%? I still have some small traces of gyno from an SD/PP cycle that just don't seem to go away despite my efforts, and am looking into some epistane to solve it. Wondering what your opinion might be.

Thanks,
~thesinner

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
mmowry,

Has the gyno gone away 100%? I still have some small traces of gyno from an superdrol/PP cycle that just don't seem to go away despite my efforts, and am looking into some epistane to solve it. Wondering what your opinion might be.

Thanks,
~thesinner
^^^ Ya that would be unreaaaal! lookin forward to the update!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to get off topic but does anyone think a topical formestane would be good to use along with the epistane for reducing gyno & puffy nipples?
I dont believe form is necessary at all.

Sinner the GYNO IS GONE.Im as happy as a pig in (fill in the blank)LOL

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
I dont believe form is necessary at all.

Sinner the GYNO IS GONE.Im as happy as a pig in (fill in the blank)LOL
The topical formestane for reducing puffy nipples (applied in the nipple area) not so much for removing gyno. It wouldn't be necessary? So the Epistane would be doing both just as well?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The form is an AI which means less test conversion to Estro.The Epi is an Estro Agonist hence it competes for receptor sites making estrogen of no consequence so in my opinion the form would be better used by its self.Good luck buddy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The form is an AI which means less test conversion to Estro.The Epi is an Estro Agonist hence it competes for receptor sites making estrogen of no consequence so in my opinion the form would be better used by its self.Good luck buddy.
The word you are looking for is antagonist just so you know. Agonist means it acts on the receptor and acts similarly to estrogen ;).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bad!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post :D. Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run :icon_lol:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post :D. Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run :icon_lol:
4.39? damn, that is fast:run: my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
4.39? damn, that is fast:run: my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.
I was continuous mid to high 4.3's on the handclock and mid 4.4's on the laser. Usually takes 1/10 off your time.

tattoopierced1

gonna have to try this out to get rid of some nagging gyno.....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just an update.

Decline bench 315X5 up 20lb
ATG squats 355X5 up 20lb

I had at least 2 more reps in me on the big lifts but I dont train to failure!

All other movements either increased reps or weight.

BW 238lb from 230 4.5wks ago

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
your running this 6 weeks correct? had a great workout myself today went from 320 to 340 on the hammer dip machine and im keto ..didnt expect a increase that big

xcendo

Awards
Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot :)
Im on a 2wk rotation so take 20 from my first posts and there you have it.So in my big lifts Ive went up 40lbs on all but flat bench but Im hitting it Weds I believe.Also I pulled 445 last wk :)

Just to clarify Deads 5X445
Flat bench 315X4
Box squat 375X5
ATG squat 355X5
Dec Bench 315X5

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wojo Im running 7wks.These last 3 will be @40mg.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Couple questions...

Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for PCT) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for post cycle therapy) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?
Well in 2 wks My gyno went away and the lump was close to the size of a dime.

This compound is supposed to have a long lasting estro supression effect but Ill be using serms,AI, and test uncoupler and maybe a cort blocker.I was thinking about holding off on the AI to see if and when signs would occur but its so nice to have the lump and pain gone I dont know if I will do this or not.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
MMOWRY: quick question off topic a bit but what do you mean when you say test uncoupler?? Thanks dont mean to pull this off subject.. by the way my two bottles of epistane came in today should be starting any day!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.
Globulin ;).
I am just saying that to mess with you because of the earlier posts lol.

mowry- Is wojo running Epistane? If so where is his log?

cdondici- This compound is mainly a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to other SERMs on the market but it does also antagonize the aromatase enzyme, so it does make it compete for inhibition of testosterone.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nah no log..running havoc..im def too sloppy to log

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
nah no log..running havoc..im def too sloppy to log
Ohh....you are running THAT product. Haha just kidding I have no quarrels whatsoever, let us know how you like it :D.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMD can I have your cell # so I can confer with you before I make a post.:icon_lol:

Wojo is runnin Havoc and thanks for clearing up my muddy answers.LOL

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys are quick on the draw :numbered:

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
cdondici- This compound is mainly a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to other SERMs on the market but it does also antagonize the aromatase enzyme, so it does make it compete for inhibition of testosterone.
So there would be a chance of estrogen rebound when you come off, correct? Would an AI be enough for PCT or would another SERM be necessary?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there would be a chance of estrogen rebound when you come off, correct? Would an AI be enough for post cycle therapy or would another SERM be necessary?
an AI WILL NOT when test is low and estro is high

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you mean estro is low and test is high?

because epi is an anti-estrogen......

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
do you mean estro is low and test is high?

because epi is an anti-estrogen......
True, but more of a receptor blocker than it is an AI. It will antagonize AI but it won't inhibit it as a non-competitive inhibitor would, such as 6-bromo