Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably get mod edited by yeahright but at least he'll have his answer :D the brand name is nutrabulk, and you can probably where to buy them for $99 for a bottle of 1000 100mg caps (that active, 200mg of 50%) if you search for em. I'm going to get some NOW quercetin to take along with them. For raws (which I also have) I comically can't quite get it as cheap but the brand where the 98+99% is the cheapest is Megaresveratrol, also search for them.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get mod edited by yeahright but at least he'll have his answer :D the brand name is nutrabulk, and you can probably where to buy them for $99 for a bottle of 1000 100mg caps (that active, 200mg of 50%) if you search for em. I'm going to get some NOW quercetin to take along with them. For raws (which I also have) I comically can't quite get it as cheap but the brand where the 98+99% is the cheapest is Megaresveratrol, also search for them.
Why is everyone stacking quercitin these days?! This stuff is estrogenic. Not only that, it turns up progesterone secretion too. Why would you wanna go and do that to yourselves, don't you have a sex life? Quercitin negates the benefits of the resveratrol, or at the very least opposes them.

When you guys start noticing libido and 'performance' issues, remember these words and drop the quercitin!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=17332522&ordinalpos=10&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Why is everyone stacking quercitin these days?! This stuff is estrogenic. Not only that, it turns up progesterone secretion too. Why would you wanna go and do that to yourselves, don't you have a sex life? Quercitin negates the benefits of the resveratrol, or at the very least opposes them.

When you guys start noticing libido and 'performance' issues, remember these words and drop the quercitin!

Effects of genistein, resveratrol, and quercetin o...[J Endocrinol. 2007] - PubMed Result
Doc how long have you known about that?! You gotta share the wealth of info man, thats the thing I like about your arch nemisis PA, if he has info on something he doesn't think we should be taking, he tells us. Maybe for his own business's good, maybe for our own but he tells us. Thats good info right there, I was thinking of Giant Resveratrol for long term use, not anymore. Unless PA happens to make an appearance and refute this with a lot more science.
Thanks D

Edit: Was also liking AI Post Cycle Support, if you guys wanna chime in on quercetin please do...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Doc how long have you known about that?! You gotta share the wealth of info man, thats the thing I like about your arch nemisis PA, if he has info on something he doesn't think we should be taking, he tells us. Maybe for his own business's good, maybe for our own but he tells us. Thats good info right there, I was thinking of Giant Resveratrol for long term use, not anymore. Unless PA happens to make an appearance and refute this with a lot more science.
Thanks D

Edit: Was also liking AI Post Cycle Support, if you guys wanna chime in on quercetin please do...
AI post cycle support?

Well I have always given any info I have freely, all you have to do is ask J. This is not a dig on PA, I don't play that tit for tat BS. I don't wanna see you guys mislead though. I have studied and experimented with all the isoflavones and bioflavinoids at some point, and quercitin has it's place. It's a great capillary protectant for selective use, but I would not ingest it daily. I have before and as I stated, my libido was history after about 2-3wks. It took about that long to return too once I abandoned the protocol! If you just need a phenolic scapegoat to enhance the resveratrol bioavailability, for goodness sake use chrysin or even naringenin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting. a number of formulas now use quercetin. But I get in plenty of naringenin between RPM + GFJ. maybe i forget the whole quercetin idea. :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
AI post cycle support?

Well I have always given any info I have freely, all you have to do is ask J. This is not a dig on PA, I don't play that tit for tat BS. I don't wanna see you guys mislead though. I have studied and experimented with all the isoflavones and bioflavinoids at some point, and quercitin has it's place. It's a great capillary protectant for selective use, but I would not ingest it daily. I have before and as I stated, my libido was history after about 2-3wks. It took about that long to return too once I abandoned the protocol! If you just need a phenolic scapegoat to enhance the resveratrol bioavailability, for goodness sake use chrysin or even naringenin.
:goodpost:
If you haven't seen the AI Post Cycle Support I believe it is something like:
1200 mg 50% Res (600mg Res)
1200mg quercetin
500mg HGW (20% Icariin)
and a few mg's of Piperine

Product is not out yet

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Quercitin is a complex critter. It usually has numerous polyphenols and phyto's such as Rutin,naringin/naringinen in it.

I've experimented with large doses of it for allergy control..before methyl B12 hit the scene...but I don't recall any libido changes. I'm married so I might as well not have one anyway. lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Product is not out yet
Then there is still hope! ;)

I'd love to see a great company like AI do a post cycle therapy product that would one up the rest of these estrogenic/progestinic formulas. They'd make a killing on it till everybody else caught up and started using an appropriate enzyme inhibitor like naringenin.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Quercitin is a complex critter. It usually has numerous polyphenols and phyto's such as Rutin,naringin/naringinen in it.

I've experimented with large doses of it for allergy control..before methyl B12 hit the scene...but I don't recall any libido changes. I'm married so I might as well not have one anyway. lol
Yeah, I had high hopes for hesperetin and quercitin too for my seasonal allergies. Never did help that I could tell though.

LOL about the libido/marriage comment! You have a very valid point my friend. :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain to me the active / 50% thing like does this mean of those 100mg pills you would have to take 200mg to get 50% worth of pure res?

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then there is still hope! ;)

I'd love to see a great company like AI do a post cycle therapy product that would one up the rest of these estrogenic/progestinic formulas. They'd make a killing on it till everybody else caught up and started using an appropriate enzyme inhibitor like naringenin.
especially if they did some fairly detailed logging/studies on it. What I mean is say blood tests pre cycle, at end of cycle but before pct and then post pct. a couple of each of those with some of the most common compounds would be sweet (assuming the results were good ;))

Actually still hijacking the thread for resveratrol's sake, PA mentioned something about resveratrol inhibiting its own passage thru the liver at high enough doses, but he never posted details. do you remember reading anything like that? I was wondering at what sort of dose it does that.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Actually still hijacking the thread for resveratrol's sake, PA mentioned something about resveratrol inhibiting its own passage thru the liver at high enough doses, but he never posted details. do you remember reading anything like that? I was wondering at what sort of dose it does that.
It'll work alright, but it's an irresponsible and sloppy approach with major rebound potential. It's not like taking a specific enzyme inhibitor at low dose that targets the issue strategically, it's more like overwhelming the liver such that enzymes just can't keep up. Then what happens? It's called enzyme induction, and that's not good at all. Once that occurs, you are basically trapped to continue with the high daily doses so your upregulated enzyme system does rebel on you. It will rebel as soon as you quit so if you get caught in that trap, always taper off and don't quit cold turkey! I do not endorse his method.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Let me change gears for a second. D what are ur thoughts on Flaxseed Oil being estrogenic? I started a thread awhile back at DA about Fish Oil vs Flax Oil and he brought that to my attention. What doses do u recommend for Flax oil so one could benefit from it and not get to estrogenic from it? Does that question make sense lol?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Let me change gears for a second. D what are ur thoughts on Flaxseed Oil being estrogenic? I started a thread awhile back at DA about Fish Oil vs Flax Oil and he brought that to my attention. What doses do u recommend for Flax oil so one could benefit from it and not get to estrogenic from it? Does that question make sense lol?
I have still not decided if it's the PUFs, contaminants (like heavy metals), lignans or isoflavones, but Flax does seem to have estrogenic potential from one or all of the above! That being said, I've used 5-10ml of the regular and in more recent years 10ml of the high lignan form daily with no obvious problems. It may be planting future tumorigenic seeds but as long as there are no overt symptoms of estrogen expression, I think the benefits justify the use. I also use coconut oil to supply my saturateds and/or MTC with safflower or almond (depending on what else I'm doing) for a good, well rounded blend. I have experimented with higher doses of flax, but not on a chronic basis. I would consider 5ml/day to be "safe" for most guys and a health dietary staple.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have still not decided if it's the PUFs, contaminants (like heavy metals), lignans or isoflavones, but Flax does seem to have estrogenic potential from one or all of the above! That being said, I've used 5-10ml of the regular and in more recent years 10ml of the high lignan form daily with no obvious problems. It may be planting future tumorigenic seeds but as long as there are no overt symptoms of estrogen expression, I think the benefits justify the use. I also use coconut oil to supply my saturateds and/or MTC with safflower or almond (depending on what else I'm doing) for a good, well rounded blend. I have experimented with higher doses of flax, but not on a chronic basis. I would consider 5ml/day to be "safe" for most guys and a health dietary staple.
Thanks D, that thread that I was talking about got way over my head. Thanks for ur input!

viper23

Awards
i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it? thanks,

viper23

Awards
i have a small lump under both my nipples the right one is slightly bigger, from a dbol cycle. i can get hold of tamoxifen would this get rid of it?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily, it depends on the man, his genetic disposition and what he is exposed to, but in general I think it's a smart idea if you wanna guard against future endocrine issues like breast and prostate cancer.

Do you work around chemical or solvents for a living, do you drink whole milk or consume lots of daily, do you live in a high population area where lots of industrial stuff is going on, do you heat your food in plastic in the microwave to survive (like most bachelors do, lol, I know how it goes) then it's not a bad idea if you answered yes to any of those! Just a little AI is all you need, not too much.
Glad someone bumped this thread at the end.
I stopped drinking milk completely except for almond or coconut milk, working on getting microwave safe glass containers or at least the supposedly 'safe' plastic, and only clean my own home with soapnuts, vinegar, alcohol, and baking soda.
(Although when I have to go over and clean my gran's home she insists on chemicals)

Still i have read enough to know that you are exactly right.
And since a certain new AI is out, will probably be running that for long cycles.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
f@$#...
i been using quercetin to increase availability of mosr everything but green tea for too long.
capped wth bromelain out of thebottle, i figured a great combo with multiple benefits.
gonna have to drop this.
yikes!!!

btw:
"And since a certain new AI is out, will probably be running that for long cycles."

GuyverX, which AI is that?

I have been using 7-methoxy a couple times a day for a bit, and have been loving it actually.

What are the opinions on 7-methoxy for long-term use?

it is cheap enough...
I picked up 20 grams for 20buxxx...

???

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
f@$#...
i been using quercetin to increase availability of mosr everything but green tea for too long.
capped wth bromelain out of thebottle, i figured a great combo with multiple benefits.
gonna have to drop this.
yikes!!!

btw:
"And since a certain new AI is out, will probably be running that for long cycles."

GuyverX, which AI is that?

I have been using 7-methoxy a couple times a day for a bit, and have been loving it actually.

What are the opinions on 7-methoxy for long-term use?

it is cheap enough...
I picked up 20 grams for 20buxxx...

???
Was talking about Erase.
Had pretty good results with it.
Want to try 7-methoxy myself.
how long did you run it?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
still runnin it.
maybe, after reading this thread, will never stop!
actually, i was wondering about this myself maybe even planning on it for a while...
live in a perpetual land of pct.
why not?
maybe cycle the compounds, but wtf?
just stop when running something that won't require it...
for instance, i should be on some phytoserm 347 in a couple weeks,
stacked with dermacrine...
shouldn't need add'l ai for that, i figure.
after, thinking of stacking 347 with some fadogia like hcgenerate for another month.
maybe add a tiny bit of methoxy in that month.
then, after, likely back to the pct-ish routine i have been on -
tongkat 50:1
divanil
methoxy
maybe toss in some
fenugreek extract
some coleus
will see where the winds blow me...

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
still runnin it.
maybe, after reading this thread, will never stop!
actually, i was wondering about this myself maybe even planning on it for a while...
live in a perpetual land of pct.
why not?
maybe cycle the compounds, but wtf?
just stop when running something that won't require it...
for instance, i should be on some phytoserm 347 in a couple weeks,
stacked with dermacrine...
shouldn't need add'l ai for that, i figure.
after, thinking of stacking 347 with some fadogia like hcgenerate for another month.
maybe add a tiny bit of methoxy in that month.
then, after, likely back to the pct-ish routine i have been on -
tongkat 50:1
divanil
methoxy
maybe toss in some
fenugreek extract
some coleus
will see where the winds blow me...
Your plan has inspired me.
I'll probably cycle 7-methoxy and erase just to keep myself going.
And some of the other things you mentioned were already on my list.
Trying to stick to grass fed and free range meats and organic vegetables too.

brian27

brian27

Awards
MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.
mmowry,been following your posts with interest,and would value your opinion on this.Methylfreak and Epistane seem to be similiar in chemical breakdown,and I have been given two bottles of each.My plan is this,20mg p/day,week 1 and 2,then 30 mg,week 3 and 4.[methylfreak] Week 3 and 4,add in milk thistle or dandelion,then have a break and do Revolution pct.Thereafter repeat the cycle.I am 48,weigh 185,with about 16% b/f.I am based in Iraq,but have excellent training facilities.Your feeling on this,please.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread keeps getting bumped every 2 years 2007,2009 and 2011. (just a random thought)lol

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next Bump 2013 unless they manage to ban epistane.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i loled at the title....

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, the good ole days. I remember this one too

ivsonf

Awards
I'm on the fourth day of Epistane , already see the difference in gyno

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, what a great time it was running Epi back then in my prime. I say let’s open this bad boy back up. Anybody else with me? Side note, I loved a low dose hdrol epi furaz 8 weeker. Long live Epi