Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you mean estro is low and test is high?

because epi is an anti-estrogen......
Sorry, I'm just going off the assumption that epi would still create negative feedback on test levels, like any steroid would. If estro were low, and test high, well isn't that the typical male hormone balance to begin with? If that were the case, there doesn't seem to be much of a point in running pct; however, I doubt epi's anti-estrogenic activity is pro-active.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lakemount? any comments/feedback on the above ^^^^^ statement?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
lakemount? any comments/feedback on the above ^^^^^ statement?
I'm in day 5 or so of PCT and I must say it doesn't feel like it. Some might say my opinion is biased but honestly my libido is still very high and I haven't noticed any shutdown really. It is still a little early but I will keep you updated. I was actually surprised my libido stayed high even when taking 50mg ATD/day (usually ai's kill my libido)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well from my experience test is low since there is some shrinkage going on thus shut down.So even though this is an anabolic anti E a serm for the first week and taper down and then add an AI during the second at a low dose and taper up for the rest of post cycle would be most beneficial.

The Epis anti E effects on paper are long lived even after discontinuation but using Tam(for gyno prevention)+Clom(to get test jump started) and then an AI should be a fool proof method to get runnin and keep your gains.IMHO

Oh sorry I know that Im not Lake.LOL

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in day 5 or so of post cycle therapy and I must say it doesn't feel like it. Some might say my opinion is biased but honestly my libido is still very high and I haven't noticed any shutdown really. It is still a little early but I will keep you updated. I was actually surprised my libido stayed high even when taking 50mg ATD/day (usually ai's kill my libido)
You young guys that are still catting around shouldnt have libido issues even if you were castrated.:icon_lol:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And just to clarify there is MINIMAL shrinkage and LIBIDO is still rockin.Im still amazed every morning.:D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People take SERMs and AI's during their cycles all the time, but still need proper PCT. I just don't see how epi would be an exception just because it's anti-estrogenic in itself.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think we are saying the same thing sinner! the discrepancy might be that people may think that an AI is ENOUGH of a PCT for this product. where it seems a SERM is a better option. or maybe BOTH!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think we are saying the same thing sinner! the discrepancy might be that people may think that an AI is ENOUGH of a post cycle therapy for this product. where it seems a SERM is a better option. or maybe BOTH!
I'd say that's pretty much the hierarchy of the whole PCT deal. Dr. D's AI inverse the SERM method is probably the best route to take.

From experience having running only an AI for PCT, the cycle would need to be VERY mild for only an AI to suffice (weak compound for less than 3 weeks). The one thing I was trying to point out in my previous post is the fact that if you have reached HPTA shutdown, excess test converting to estro is going to be the least of your worries. Granted I don't know the harshness of Epi, I would say the normal 4-week cycle length is gonna shut you down pretty good, and a SERM is always the better of he two.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
People take SERMs and AI's during their cycles all the time, but still need proper post cycle therapy. I just don't see how epi would be an exception just because it's anti-estrogenic in itself.
Agreed, I have said this MANY times in PM's to myself about the compound. In fact I just posted somewhere saying that just because the recovery in PCT is very easy because LH is kept high throughout (or at least not suppressed) throughout the cycle and it acts as a SERM, doesn't mean you won't get shutdown. You will get shutdown.

HOWEVER, with that being said I am a week into PCT and libido hasn't been low yet and my strength is still really high and I feel great (I ran 30/40/40/40). I am running ATD 50mg-75mg (slowly ramping up) and toremifene 120mg and ramping down. I am only running the PCT two weeks as I know that is all I will need. Don't neglect the SERM's!

There is a possibility to take this compound by pusing and possibly not shut yourself down. 20mg 3x per week with dosages not taken close to bed time should do the trick. You could take care of the high anabolism value and not have to worry too much about shutdown. There are a few people running logs on this style but they just started, I will be watching closely ;).

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1month Results

Body weight start-230lb now-238lb up 8lb and slightly leaner

I ran Epistane @30mg/day

OBSERVATIONS

1) Within 2wks my pre-existing gyno was totaly gone
2) Libido and sexual function were way up.
3) BP was elevated but only slightly
4) Mood was excellent
5) No bloat
6) Energy was up
7) Recovery was great
8) Sleep was deep
9) Only minimal supression / the least Ive experienced on any anabolic

MACRO GUIDELINES

The only guidelines I had were to get in a minimium of 250gm of protein a day.Much of which came from shakes with oats.SInce I work 2 fulltime jobslife is hectic and sleep and rest were less than optimal.There were a few days that my eating was greatly compromised.

CONCLUSION

Epistane is a great strength and mass builder with low to no sides.With proper rest and nutrition results should be even better than Ive seen.

WEIGHT PROGRESSION

ROTATION 1 start finish

ATG Squats x 5 315 355 = +40
Pullovers x8 60 80 = +20
Pullthroughsx10 100 120 = +20
Bent Rows x 6 225 245 = +20
S Bar curls x8 95 115 = +20

Flat Bench x5 275x4 315x6 = +40+1 rep
Inc Dumb x8 65 85 = +20
Up Rows x10 115 135 = +20
Skulls x10 95 115 = +20

Deads x5 425 475 = +50
Leg XT x10 125 165 = +40
Pulldowns x6 130 160 = +30
Hammercurl x8 80 100 = +20

ROTATION 2

Incbench x5 255x3 275 = +20 + 2 reps
DB bench x8 75 90 = +15
Military x8 120 135 = +15
Tri Push x10 75 90 = +15

Box squat x5 335 375 = +40
G morning x10 160 185 = +25
seated row x6 230 250 = +20
Ham curl x10 55 85 = +30
EZ curl x8 95 115 = +20

Dec bench x5 265 315 = +50
Flys x10 35 50 = +15
S lat raise x10 20 35 = +15
Dips x8 BW BW+25 = +33

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Veryyyyy impressive results!!!! That more than rivals SD IMO!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im very impressed especially since I actualy started taking it to combat my gyno.

Dont get me wrong though;Ill keep the size and strength gains.:D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres a couple pics. Yeah thats Jesus on my arm.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Mace good to see ya bud!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen where some are using test or 4ad but havent heard much more than that.From what Im experiencing I dont see a need to though.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
how much pro? i got 4 full bottles i never touched?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my 3rd week of trenaplex, do u guys think i could run epistane for a couple weeks, maybe for my 4th and 5th week? i have gyno and i'm desparate to get rid of it

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just finished my 3rd week of trenaplex, do u guys think i could run epistane for a couple weeks, maybe for my 4th and 5th week? i have gyno and i'm desparate to get rid of it
Well you could give it a try.It took care of mine in 2 wks and I had a pretty bad case.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
did u have puffy nipples too or just the lumps?... cause i just have the puffy nipples, i dunno if its just fat right there or what...but i mean i'm not fat by any means so i dunno... i think it was puberty gyno

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did u have puffy nipples too or just the lumps?... cause i just have the puffy nipples, i dunno if its just fat right there or what...but i mean i'm not fat by any means so i dunno... i think it was puberty gyno
Puffy and lumps.The puff didnt bother me but the lump did.

xcendo

Awards
And did the epi reduce the puffiness as well as killing the lumps?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i had puffyness im actually shocked how much it went down for me im only doing 4 weeks im at 2.5 weeks now i may go longer..this is good stuff

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
god if this stuff reduces the puffyness, i will be freakin happy.. i just ordered some with the 2nd day shipping, gonna run it with the rest of my trenaplex

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.Today Incline Bench 295X5 up another 20lbs since last performed and all other lifts were finished with additional weight.

Still Feeling great and GROWIN!!!!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I too suffer from puffiness and a small lump under one nipple. I'm rehabbing a shoulder injury right now, so upper body workouts are totally out of the question, however I'm still working lower body a few times a week. I'm tempted to run the epistane in an attempt at gyno reduction, however I'll likely hold out until my shoulder is healthy again and I'm able to more properly lift.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I too suffer from puffiness and a small lump under one nipple. I'm rehabbing a shoulder injury right now, so upper body workouts are totally out of the question, however I'm still working lower body a few times a week. I'm tempted to run the epistane in an attempt at gyno reduction, however I'll likely hold out until my shoulder is healthy again and I'm able to more properly lift.
Well Max when youre ready this will do the trick.Im not the only one that has seen these same results with strength,mass and gyno DESTRUCTION!!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And here I thought I was completely moved away from steroids/ps/ph usage, then this compound is introduced. It truly sounds like a miracle compound from all the logs I've seen, I can't wait to try it out.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The same with me Max.With all the others Ive tried they either made me feel like death warmed over,didnt give decent results,drove my gyno nuts or a combination of them all.

When I was told about this I tried it SOLELY for the gyno reduction and Im glad I did!!! This has been my best run of anything to date!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.Today Incline Bench 295X5 up another 20lbs since last performed and all other lifts were finished with additional weight.

Still Feeling great and GROWIN!!!!!
I jumped from 205X6 to 225X6 in one week... same 20lbs as you!!! unreal!

How long are you going to run it for?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job Sub! I have enough for 7wks and a couple days.Good luck with your run.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, can you PM me your PCT?

i have one that i am going to run. just wanted to compare it to yours.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Great job Sub! I have enough for 7wks and a couple days.Good luck with your run.
Nice, I'll probably be doing about the same

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These gains are so nice If it were possible Id stay on aslong as I could afford it.LOL

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
whats ur diet lookin like mmowry are u eatin big or leanin out...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Im only concerned with a min of 250gm protein but most days I get over 300.Im working alot so most junk food is cut out and I get most of my carbs from rolled oats in my shakes.

I make my shakes on a 1:1 ratio and I get alot in as its very convenient.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i wonder what the optimal length of cycle would be for this..i'm thinking something like 6-8 weeks?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I figured and I can get 7wks out of 2 bottles at wks 1-4@30mg and wks 5-7@40mg so thats why 7wks.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well BW is 240 and hangin.This may start to decrease as Im trying some thermos.

Trained yesterday and all weights increased .

I had a 30lb jump in box squat but fell 1 short so it was 405X4.
The body was willing but my mind fellout of the lift so I blew it!

Did seated rows @270X6 which is + 20lb.

Stil no gyno or sides.Im getting stronger,more muscular and leaner and that makes me :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!

sounds better and better everyday!

just finished my bridge and I am Havoc all the way now until the Arnold! 30mgs per day might go to 40mgs.

mmowry have you gone to 40 or more mgs? are you palnning on trying?

Keep it up mmowry!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words Mace.Youll be bustin at the seems by the Arnold.:thumbsup:

And yes I went to 40mg this week and still no neg sides everything is going A O K!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of bustin at the seams, nice arms their Batista.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks and congrats.Its not easy bein green(the muppet movie)