Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 7 of 18 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. mmowry, i am not logging.
    i will give you some numbers soon....

trying not to hijack your thread too much! up to 190 pounds! a little fat, probably about 15%. but looking and feeling hyooge. I am getting about the same results you are about 20 pounds jumps in movements.

I bridged from PP into Havoc and let me tell you, i like the Havoc alot better! libido has kicked WAY up and i'm going to 40mgs next week.

2. I'll be logging Epistane when I recieve it. BiO needs a boost
    •   

3. Mace no worries in the hijack dept as others have done way more than you would.And great job on the gains!

Bio get ready to get super charged with 30lbs of boost @9000rpm when youre on Epi!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Mace no worries in the hijack dept as others have done way more than you would.And great job on the gains!

Bio get ready to get super charged with 30lbs of boost @9000rpm when youre on Epi!

ok,
    So let me see if I got this right... no PCT needed and you can just take it for gyno?

Also, is gyno (lump), does it always have to be a lump under the nip?

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    ok,
    So let me see if I got this right... no post cycle therapy needed and you can just take it for gyno?
    Nope firstly its an anabolic so you need post cycle therapy but it would seem that a less agresive post cycle therapy is needed as this compound is much less supressive then any other anabolic Ive used.The bonus is that many have reported reduction or total eradication of gyno from Epistane.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    Also, is gyno (lump), does it always have to be a lump under the nip?
    Doesnt have to be a lump.it usualy starts by getting puffy and sore then as it progresses the lump occurs.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

6. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Nope firstly its an anabolic so you need post cycle therapy but it would seem that a less agresive post cycle therapy is needed as this compound is much less supressive then any other anabolic Ive used.The bonus is that many have reported reduction or total eradication of gyno from Epistane.

Doesnt have to be a lump.it usualy starts by getting puffy and sore then as it progresses the lump occurs.
    Cool... I'm going to run an SD/Mass Fx in April. Maybe I'll give this a try in the summer. Is this good for bulking or cutting or both?

7. Well its very anabolic and gives dry gains.You can use it for both but I only like to bulk.Although Ive gained 10lbs and lost fat so I guess Im using it as a cutter while bulking.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    Cool... I'm going to run an superdrol/Mass Fx in April. Maybe I'll give this a try in the summer. Is this good for bulking or cutting or both?
    Save the FX for PCT, it won't really do you any good in a AS cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. I took 30mg yesterday to see if the AM back stiffness would change and this morning I had none.So 40mg is where the sides start for me though its just a minor inconvenience for the first 30min in the Am til I loosen up.

Ill now be going 40mg WO and 30mg NoN.

10. Nice info, any problems with blood pressure or anything else that you have noticed?
    •   

11. Well my bp was slightly elevated for the first 2 wks but returned to normal after wk 2.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I'll be logging Epistane when I recieve it. BiO needs a boost
    Looking forward for the log bioman.

MM, I know you've metioned that your leaning out and gaining wgt but are you feeling any kind of subcutaneous retention on epi?

13. If youre asking me if Im holding water:no Im not.No bloat,puffyness,distension as Im becoming more vascular also.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    If youre asking me if Im holding water:no Im not.No bloat,puffyness,distension as Im becoming more vascular also.
    LOL, yeah I guess I should have stated it like that.

Good news, sounds like it's a class A supp. Carry on sirs.

15. Youve got to work with me as i live by the KISS mentality.

16. Simplicity can say a lot.LOL The smarter you are the less words you need.

17. I'm about 1 week into the EVO stack but this stuff really has my attention. Would it be ok to stop the Bam/JW and start Epistane.
    Then maybe resume the Evo as part of PCT?

18. Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    I'm about 1 week into the EVO stack but this stuff really has my attention. Would it be ok to stop the Bam/JW and start Epistane.
    Then maybe resume the Evo as part of post cycle therapy?
    That actualy is a great idea.That stack along with your other pct items will solidify your gains and get you normalized in a hurry after the Epistane.Good luck!

19. Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    I'm about 1 week into the EVO stack but this stuff really has my attention. Would it be ok to stop the Bam/JW and start Epistane.
    Then maybe resume the Evo as part of post cycle therapy?
    Yes.

20. What do you guys think about a 3 week SD followed by a Epistane cycle, then incorp Mass FX into PCT?

I could also use a couple rep pts..

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    What do you guys think about a 3 week superdrol followed by a Epistane cycle, then incorp Mass FX into post cycle therapy?

I could also use a couple rep pts..
    I think it's a bad idea to do back to backoral cycles and that rep points come from offering useful advice to members of the community.

22. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I think it's a bad idea to do back to backoral cycles and that rep points come from offering useful advice to members of the community.
    true!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

23. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    ok, thanks Chewy! How long should I wait between the two?

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    ok, thanks Chewy! How long should I wait between the two?
    If you sd cycle is three weeks, then your pct should be 3 weeks and your rest period should be at least another 3 weeks (I'd say longer). I'd wait at least 2 months to give your liver time to heal, lipid values time to normalize and androgen receptors time to refresh....but that's just me.

25. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    If you superdrol cycle is three weeks, then your post cycle therapy should be 3 weeks and your rest period should be at least another 3 weeks (I'd say longer). I'd wait at least 2 months to give your liver time to heal, lipid values time to normalize and androgen receptors time to refresh....but that's just me.

I totally agree with you. I was so paranoid the last time I did SD, I gave my body a whole year to replenish the abuse I put it through. Great Advice!

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I totally agree with you. I was so paranoid the last time I did superdrol, I gave my body a whole year to replenish the abuse I put it through. Great Advice!
    The epistaine appears to be a much safer supplement. Gains aren't as dramatic but anecdotal feedback and bloodwork seems to indicate that it has a better safety profile than sd. You may want to try it in lieu of sd.

27. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    The epistaine appears to be a much safer supplement. Gains aren't as dramatic but anecdotal feedback and bloodwork seems to indicate that it has a better safety profile than superdrol. You may want to try it in lieu of superdrol.

I thought about that as well, but I have a bottle an 1/2 and just can't seem to part with it. Call me crazy, but when I jumped up 20lbs in bench in 5 days... I was hooked. Would like to get rid of the whole bottle, but we all know how that goes.
  28. Body

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    true!
    Tripdog, your lean as can be.. I mean muscular and well....damn... what supps have you taken?

29. EDIT POST: requesting sources violates board rules.
    Last edited by yeahright; 02-24-2007 at 11:22 PM.

30. Quote Originally Posted by hill5673 View Post
    So the place I was going to order from says "Product unavailable"

Could someone PM me a place that might carry it? And maybe a "hint" for a place to get Nolva.

Sorry if this is frowned upon...

make sure you read the rules of the site. All you really have to do is take a look at the home page you should have no problem finding a contact.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5