1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Up 12lbs and leaner..... I'd say you had a dam good cycle there mm. Looking solid there man, congrats on the gains.
    Thanks P Im starting pct in 2 hrs and Ill keep everyone updated.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wowee

well guys this sounds like the ticket to my 1/2 dollar nipple problem... been outta the game for about a year now and bout 6 months ago (bout 4 months after my last cycle) i started developing my worst case of gyno ive faced yet and it hasnt stopped.

after reading this review i feel as though there is a light at the end of the tunnel short of cosmetic surgery... ill be ordering this shortly after this posts and ill take pics and post the results soley on its effectiveness on my gyno and in this thread if mmowry doesdnt mind and anything else in the strength and mass departments will just be a welcome side effect for me.... wish me luck
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    well guys this sounds like the ticket to my 1/2 dollar nipple problem... been outta the game for about a year now and bout 6 months ago (bout 4 months after my last cycle) i started developing my worst case of gyno ive faced yet and it hasnt stopped.

after reading this review i feel as though there is a light at the end of the tunnel short of cosmetic surgery... ill be ordering this shortly after this posts and ill take pics and post the results soley on its effectiveness on my gyno and in this thread if mmowry doesdnt mind and anything else in the strength and mass departments will just be a welcome side effect for me.... wish me luck
    Feel free there Poopy and good luck!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good to see you back poopy! It's been a long time. The last I remember hearing from you is when the Methoxy-TRN was just hitting shelfs. Hope all goes well my man, from what I've read of epi I think it just might help ya.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.12%

Great summary at the end of the cycle. That is very helpful. Will look forward to seeing how the mass fx treats you and pct in general.

Congrats on the gains.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Good to see you back poopy! It's been a long time. The last I remember hearing from you is when the Methoxy-TRN was just hitting shelfs. Hope all goes well my man, from what I've read of epi I think it just might help ya.
    hey thanks alot man, been through alot of shiz this last year and havent been hittin the gym or anything but with my new lady in my life and a little boy on the way im hittin the gym again and you can expect to see me perusing the boards alot too, nothing like the support from the boys over here at AM to keep ya motivated.... sorry for the hijack but ill be gettin those pics on heree in the next couple a days if possible..... praying to the gods of muscle memory right now and im sure epi will help me there as well....
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.71%

After the first 4-5 weeks of epi were you still seeing results? In my experience of orals by week 2.5-3 all gains seem to halt. I am looking to use this for a cut stacked with x-factor and some fat burners.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Body weight start-230lb now-242lb up 12lb and slightly leaner

I ran Epistane @30mg/day wk 1-4 40mg/day wk 5-7

OBSERVATIONS

1) Within 2wks my pre-existing gyno was totaly gone
    2) Libido and sexual function were way up.
    3) BP was elevated but only slightly for 2 wks then normalized
    4) Mood was excellent
    5) No bloat
    6) Energy was up
    7) Recovery was great
    8) Sleep was deep
    9) Only minimal supression / the least Ive experienced on any anabolic

MACRO GUIDELINES

The only guidelines I had were to get in a minimium of 250gm of protein a day.Much of which came from shakes with oats.SInce I work 2 fulltime jobslife is hectic and sleep and rest were less than optimal.There were a few days that my eating was greatly compromised.

CONCLUSION

Epistane is a great strength and mass builder with low to no sides.With proper rest and nutrition results should be even better than Ive seen.

WEIGHT PROGRESSION

ROTATION 1 start finish

ATG Squats x 5 315 .......485 = +70
    Pullovers x8 60 ......90 = +30
    Pullthroughsx10 100..... 130 = +30
    Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
    S Bar curls x8 95...120 = +25

Flat Bench x5 275x4.... 335 = +60
    Inc Dumb x8 65 .....90 = +25
    Up Rows x10 115 .........145 = +30
    Skulls x10 95 .......125 = +30

Deads x5 425..... 500 = +75
    Leg XT x10 125 ......180 = +55
    Pulldowns x6 130..... 160 = +30
    Hammercurl x8 80 ......100 = +20

ROTATION 2

Incbench x5 255x3 .....315 = +60
    DB bench x8 75...... 100 = +25
    Military x8 120..... 145 = +25
    Tri Push x10 75..... 100 = +25

Box squat x5 335..... 405 = +70
    G morning x10 160..... 205 = +45
    seated row x6 230 .....300 = +70
    Ham curl x10 55 ........85 = +30
    EZ curl x8 95 .....135 = +40

Dec bench x5 265 .....355 = +90
    Flys x10 35..... 55 = +20
    S lat raise x10 20..... 45 = +25
    Dips x8 BW BW+45 = +55

Very nice cycle and happy with the results.They would have been better but the last 3wks have been beyond crazy with poor macros and shortened training sessions.

Here are some pics :they arent the greatest but you can only ask your wife to retake so many times before ending up in the dog house!
    Does this answer your question?

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Thanks alot Machine.Myself I have a bad shoulder.Tore it up 20yrs ago and did nothing about it.Young and dumb I guess.

I plan on updating through post cycle therapy and post post cycle therapy also.Good luck!
    mmowry,
    Great Log! I might give this a try over the summer
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

great seeing you at the Arnold!

what is in the works next?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Pct and then another Epi run with a few added research items.LOL

Good to see you also its just too bad that we couldnt sit and just chew the fat for awhile but maybe in the future!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.69%

Talking Nice Work!

Great job, MM!!! You are huge dude! Up 12lbs and leaner? That's awesome. Especially, working TWO FT jobs and a family. That is impressive.

Sadly.. your arms look like my legs!

I may have to try Epi soon!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Thanks for the comps BRO and Ive been blessed.Im very thankful that God has given me the strength to keep going.(Since Im not an insomniac I still require some rest LOL)

And My arms didnt always look like this but all the hard work is paying off and youll get there just keep the faith!

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.69%

Wink

Thanks Bro...no way you could keep doing it without the Spirit to sustain!

Once I get down to "around" 10%, I want to try a "fairly" clean bulk(read: donuts - all day - every day ), see if I can get some more muscle. I have a small frame. I can put my thumb and index finger around my wrist and overlap a lot! The good thing about that, is that a little muscle goes a long way! :bb3:

I'd like to be around 180 and 10% BF. I could live with that!
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Talking

hey thanks alot man, been through alot of shiz this last year and havent been hittin the gym or anything but with my new lady in my life and a little boy on the way im hittin the gym again and you can expect to see me perusing the boards alot too, nothing like the support from the boys over here at AM to keep ya motivated.... sorry for the hijack but ill be gettin those pics on heree in the next couple a days if possible..... praying to the gods of muscle memory right now and im sure epi will help me there as well....
    Congratulations on the bun in the oven.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Congratulations on the bun in the oven.
    thanks man, im totally stoked. cant wait till i get to hold him. Im so thankful for him and the inspiration hes giving me to be a better person again, truely a blessing. wouldnt be here talkin to you guys again if it werent for my lady as well, she came in when i was at my lowest and picked me up, musta had some one lookin out for me.

now lets see what this epi can do for my physique and my poor man boobs.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Babies are coooool. Mine makes it hard to workout or moderate anymore, but still cool. lol
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Three days into pct and I gotta say I LOOOOOOOOOVE Torem.My boys are coming back nicely!I also am still waking up with my happy at attention and thats awesome also.

19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a PCT necessary!?!
    thanks mmowry hows its goin? did it completely go away?!
    im currently on letrozole which doesnt seem to be working either i also took nolva ...dont kno if im taking enough or what..someone fill me in
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

i am so jealous! they were out of torem....
    i am using clomid and nolva! YUCK!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Critmj90 View Post
    Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a post cycle therapy necessary!?!
    im currently on letrozole which doesnt seem to be working either i also took nolva ...dont kno if im taking enough or what..someone fill me in
    How much are you taken?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Critmj90 View Post
    Just a curious individual, if i have this delayed gyno from superdrol everyones talkin about, will epistane help my situation at all? and if so is a post cycle therapy necessary!?!
    ooo buddy thats nasty biz there i woulndt be takin unknown amounts of those, they are toxic on their own when run correctly, post cycle therapy and tamoxifen citrate and you should get plenty of hits on a good stand alone dosing schedule, maybe one of the boys who knows it off the top of their head can help ya though, So torem is doin the job? mayn cant wait...... is it monday yet?

edit: delayed SD gyno after a complete PCT is what got me.... not worth the benifits of "on" when you follow protocol and still get shafted..... please EPI save me...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

sorry for the noobish question, but is this a compound that allows you to get sore? Superdrol would for me, but it seemed like whenever I used ergo or Pheraplex, I could never get sore....I actually tried tacking on 4 extra sets per body part once just to see...and nothing lol! I know it's no indicator of hypertrophy, but it feels weird when I'm not sore. Great log, learned a lot from it!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

I took SD in the begining of the summer, along with pct of tamax cit. then took another cycle in october with a pct tamax i thought i was free and clear everything was great i was up 15 lbs. my strength was at a all time high then around january i started noticing my nips getttin itchy and weird. so i started another pct takin tamax cit. and noticed it wasnt hurting any longer but as soon as i came off of it, it spread to the other side. this is where im at now i jsut ordered letro someone had told me it was the strongest stuff im currently taking about 1.25 mg which is about half the recomended dose. i am really curious about epi will it solve all my problems
    ?!?!?!?!?!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I had great luck using Nolva or Torem stacked with ATD for getting rid of gyno. ATD totally kills my libido and further wrecks lipid values..but it's cheap and does work.

I am looking forward to trying Epi though. Fewer side effects is always appreciated.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

mmowry did you take any measurements or just strength/weight?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

what exactly does torem do? and atd do? i dunno its gettin bigger and spreading and im not sure what to do ...6 months ago i was so impressed how much my chest improved and now this...blows
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

torem is a SERM
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

And ATD is an AI, one will stop the est from even hitting the receptors and the other will stop test from aromitizing into est both together packs a one two punch, starves the receptors of est and HOPEFULLY will cause them to shrink..... thats what epis spossed to do but better... well see.

edit: im not all knowig so dont take my words for fact. maybe someone can back me up on this though.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

sounds pretty much like the way it happens, poopy!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    ATG Squats x 5 315 .......485 = +70
    Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
    Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
    but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

i have a little nolva which i kno is a SERM, and letrozole will that have the same effect...
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

and are there any sides ??? i kno they are toxic at high doses and could cause a drop in libido...but other than that!?!? i've heard hair loss
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI!
    VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.
    shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.99%

shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol
    Id be lying if i said i understood what you meant the first four times i read your post, even tho it was my reference. Then i eventually thought of a few more offensive ways to work in the name of her dog "brain".
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Quote Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    mmowry did you take any measurements or just strength/weight?
    Well I took a measurements the other day and Im up 2" on my chest and 1/2 on my arms but Ive lost a fair amount of fat so the size gains dont really do justice to what Epi has helped me achieve.

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.17%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
    but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?
    Nice catch on my typing errors.

ATG squats 385 +70 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Bent rows 265 +40 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Happy now

40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.12%

You had mentioned you were going to take MassFX for post cycle therapy and are having good success Torem.

Did you change your mind due to more shut down on the cycle than anticipated or simply effectiveness of the differnet compounds?

And do you feel OTC products will be effective for post cycle therapy for epistane?

Planning on a cycle soon and want to get ducks in a row.

Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements