Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 4 of 22 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. My bad!

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    My bad!
    Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post . Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post . Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run
    4.39? damn, that is fast my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    4.39? damn, that is fast my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.
    I was continuous mid to high 4.3's on the handclock and mid 4.4's on the laser. Usually takes 1/10 off your time.
  5. tattoopierced1

gonna have to try this out to get rid of some nagging gyno.....
    •   

6. Just an update.

Decline bench 315X5 up 20lb
    ATG squats 355X5 up 20lb

I had at least 2 more reps in me on the big lifts but I dont train to failure!

All other movements either increased reps or weight.

BW 238lb from 230 4.5wks ago

7. your running this 6 weeks correct? had a great workout myself today went from 320 to 340 on the hammer dip machine and im keto ..didnt expect a increase that big

8. Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot

9. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo View Post
    Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot
    Im on a 2wk rotation so take 20 from my first posts and there you have it.So in my big lifts Ive went up 40lbs on all but flat bench but Im hitting it Weds I believe.Also I pulled 445 last wk

Just to clarify Deads 5X445
    Flat bench 315X4
    Box squat 375X5
    ATG squat 355X5
    Dec Bench 315X5

10. Wojo Im running 7wks.These last 3 will be @40mg.
  11. Question Couple questions...

Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for PCT) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?

12. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI View Post
    Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for post cycle therapy) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?
    Well in 2 wks My gyno went away and the lump was close to the size of a dime.

This compound is supposed to have a long lasting estro supression effect but Ill be using serms,AI, and test uncoupler and maybe a cort blocker.I was thinking about holding off on the AI to see if and when signs would occur but its so nice to have the lump and pain gone I dont know if I will do this or not.

13. MMOWRY: quick question off topic a bit but what do you mean when you say test uncoupler?? Thanks dont mean to pull this off subject.. by the way my two bottles of epistane came in today should be starting any day!

14. MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.
    Globulin .
    I am just saying that to mess with you because of the earlier posts lol.

mowry- Is wojo running Epistane? If so where is his log?

cdondici- This compound is mainly a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to other SERMs on the market but it does also antagonize the aromatase enzyme, so it does make it compete for inhibition of testosterone.

16. nah no log..running havoc..im def too sloppy to log

17. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    nah no log..running havoc..im def too sloppy to log
    Ohh....you are running THAT product. Haha just kidding I have no quarrels whatsoever, let us know how you like it .

18. LMD can I have your cell # so I can confer with you before I make a post.

Wojo is runnin Havoc and thanks for clearing up my muddy answers.LOL

19. Wow you guys are quick on the draw

20. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    cdondici- This compound is mainly a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to other SERMs on the market but it does also antagonize the aromatase enzyme, so it does make it compete for inhibition of testosterone.
    So there would be a chance of estrogen rebound when you come off, correct? Would an AI be enough for PCT or would another SERM be necessary?

21. i believe a SERM is necessary....

22. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i believe a SERM is necessary....
    Well its NEVER a bad idea thats for sure.

23. do you mean estro is low and test is high?

because epi is an anti-estrogen......

24. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    do you mean estro is low and test is high?

because epi is an anti-estrogen......
    True, but more of a receptor blocker than it is an AI. It will antagonize AI but it won't inhibit it as a non-competitive inhibitor would, such as 6-bromo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Kitchen
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:49 PM
  3. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss