Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Im on wk 4 and no I dont advise ANYONE to do what Im doing.
    Yeah in Week 4 actually when I added a heavy cardio day my weight stayed static and my lifts jumped CONSIDERABLY. Wierd .

2. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah in Week 4 actually when I added a heavy cardio day my weight stayed static and my lifts jumped CONSIDERABLY. Wierd .
    Well Im now running Ectotropin and tomorrow Ill start IGF 1 @50mcg so we'll start to see some more fat goin by bye.

Im also planning another run of Epi 2 months or so after this run is over to get the new sat cells rockin.
    •   

3. This thread is no good without pics of your tits mmowry.

I'll post if you post.

4. Sorry but thanks to the EPI I no longer have tits.LOL But if you still want to see my chest youll have to pay,Im cheap but not easy.
  5. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Sorry but thanks to the EPI I no longer have tits.LOL But if you still want to see my chest youll have to pay,Im cheap but not easy.
    LOL
    •   

6. do u think this would be a good first cycle or not?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    do u think this would be a good first cycle or not?
    Due to the effect side effects are VERY low I think it would be a great idea honestly. I hate saying a lot of this stuff due to the "affiliation", however, I think most people here know I have been honest with things in the past and I definitely wouldn't put my word (name) on the line over selling 1 bottle lol.

But when compared to something like Superdrol, which I am not dissing because the gains are amazing, but it is really harsh on the lipids and the lethargy is pretty tough. There are other weaker compounds out there that you could take but I think the positive:negative ratio is very very high.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    do u think this would be a good first cycle or not?
    Since Ive tried this Id never go back to the other PH & PS Ive taken.This stuff is a dream.If it werent for positive effects you wouldnt even know that you were on anything.Ive had nothing negative to report.

9. Don't mean to get off topic but does anyone think a topical formestane would be good to use along with the epistane for reducing gyno & puffy nipples?

10. mmowry,

Has the gyno gone away 100%? I still have some small traces of gyno from an SD/PP cycle that just don't seem to go away despite my efforts, and am looking into some epistane to solve it. Wondering what your opinion might be.

Thanks,
    ~thesinner

11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    mmowry,

Has the gyno gone away 100%? I still have some small traces of gyno from an superdrol/PP cycle that just don't seem to go away despite my efforts, and am looking into some epistane to solve it. Wondering what your opinion might be.

Thanks,
    ~thesinner
    ^^^ Ya that would be unreaaaal! lookin forward to the update!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
    Don't mean to get off topic but does anyone think a topical formestane would be good to use along with the epistane for reducing gyno & puffy nipples?
    I dont believe form is necessary at all.

Sinner the GYNO IS GONE.Im as happy as a pig in (fill in the blank)LOL

13. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    I dont believe form is necessary at all.

Sinner the GYNO IS GONE.Im as happy as a pig in (fill in the blank)LOL
    The topical formestane for reducing puffy nipples (applied in the nipple area) not so much for removing gyno. It wouldn't be necessary? So the Epistane would be doing both just as well?

14. The form is an AI which means less test conversion to Estro.The Epi is an Estro Agonist hence it competes for receptor sites making estrogen of no consequence so in my opinion the form would be better used by its self.Good luck buddy.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    The form is an AI which means less test conversion to Estro.The Epi is an Estro Agonist hence it competes for receptor sites making estrogen of no consequence so in my opinion the form would be better used by its self.Good luck buddy.
    The word you are looking for is antagonist just so you know. Agonist means it acts on the receptor and acts similarly to estrogen .

16. My bad!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    My bad!
    Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post . Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run

18. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Haha no problem, hard on the forums to say it nicely without making it sound like you are bashing someone. Just an informative post . Heck you are bigger than me anyways, but I run a 4.39 40yd dash so I'll tell ya, insult ya, then run
    4.39? damn, that is fast my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    4.39? damn, that is fast my best ever in a 40 yd sprint was 4.75 with laser timing. how was your time clocked. if laser sensoring was used, then that is nothing short of impressive. its hard to get an accrate reading with a stopwatch though.
    I was continuous mid to high 4.3's on the handclock and mid 4.4's on the laser. Usually takes 1/10 off your time.
  20. tattoopierced1

gonna have to try this out to get rid of some nagging gyno.....

21. Just an update.

Decline bench 315X5 up 20lb
    ATG squats 355X5 up 20lb

I had at least 2 more reps in me on the big lifts but I dont train to failure!

All other movements either increased reps or weight.

BW 238lb from 230 4.5wks ago

22. your running this 6 weeks correct? had a great workout myself today went from 320 to 340 on the hammer dip machine and im keto ..didnt expect a increase that big

23. Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot

24. Quote Originally Posted by xcendo View Post
    Hey mmowry, throughout the thread you've been updating when there are new jumps in weights, ie "another 10 lbs to my incline." Can you compare your current lifts to where they started at the very beginning? Like on day 12, you said "My box squat is upto 355 and finished easily.bench is 305 finished easily .Deads 425 finished easily." What did they start at and where are they now?

Thanks a lot
    Im on a 2wk rotation so take 20 from my first posts and there you have it.So in my big lifts Ive went up 40lbs on all but flat bench but Im hitting it Weds I believe.Also I pulled 445 last wk

Just to clarify Deads 5X445
    Flat bench 315X4
    Box squat 375X5
    ATG squat 355X5
    Dec Bench 315X5

25. Wojo Im running 7wks.These last 3 will be @40mg.
  26. Question Couple questions...

Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for PCT) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?

27. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI View Post
    Does this compound actually lower esterogen or just block receptors???

Does anyone think there is a chance of an estrogen rebound/delayed onset gyno, considering the user had a small case before the cycle???

Would a short 2 week cycle (followed by an AI for post cycle therapy) be effective to reduce gyno????

Would a SERM be totally necessary for PCT with this compound?
    Well in 2 wks My gyno went away and the lump was close to the size of a dime.

This compound is supposed to have a long lasting estro supression effect but Ill be using serms,AI, and test uncoupler and maybe a cort blocker.I was thinking about holding off on the AI to see if and when signs would occur but its so nice to have the lump and pain gone I dont know if I will do this or not.

28. MMOWRY: quick question off topic a bit but what do you mean when you say test uncoupler?? Thanks dont mean to pull this off subject.. by the way my two bottles of epistane came in today should be starting any day!

29. MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    MassFX and many other natural test increasing supps are partially put together on the premise of freeing test from SHBG (sex hormone binding globulone I believe). So it should help you be more anabolic if used during p c t since more test is available even with lower total test.
    Globulin .
    I am just saying that to mess with you because of the earlier posts lol.

mowry- Is wojo running Epistane? If so where is his log?

cdondici- This compound is mainly a 17b-estradiol receptor antagonist similar to other SERMs on the market but it does also antagonize the aromatase enzyme, so it does make it compete for inhibition of testosterone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements