Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

  1. mmowry are you cutting? im just asking because i have read it helps lowering body fat to reduce gyno.

    i am planning to run this keto with dcp


  2. Wojo Im recomping.Im running just over maintenance cals. On my training days I take in approx 50% of my macros from 1hr before to 2hrs after training.

    Its going well so far pants are getting loose in the waist and shirts are getting tight in the chest!:bb:


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  3. Well there is nothing neutral or negative to talk about.

    Im now 90% or better gyno free Actually it isnt even noticable when I drive my finger into my nip but to be safe Ill stick with 90%.

    Im making large jumps in weight on compounds and Im up 5-6lbs AM.Slightly leaning out with no bloat,great mood,great libido,minimal shutdown,no acne,no painful pumps or cramps.

    So far all I can say is that ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  4. started my havoc 2 days ago with DCP and doing keto cant wait to see how this goes after reading your results

  5. Wojo how many mg/day you taking of the Havoc?


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  6. 30 mg..im tempted to run something else with it but i wanna try it as a stand alone first

  7. Just a mini update.I jumped 20lbs in dead lift and 10 on bench (I fell 1 short of completion but I was rushed for time and didnt get much of a break between sets)

    Bench 315x4
    deads 445x5

    And on the bench.I have a power rack so everytime I start its from my chest so that makes it even harder!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  8. Wow, good work mmowry. I'm REALLY interested in seeing if the gyno relief you got from epistane continues after PCT ends.

    Good luck!

  9. Well since it is gone Ill either pulse Epi on workout days or get an AI so that I know that it wont come back.With my estro problems it will be better to be safe than sorry.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  10. So you want to do this indefinitely?

  11. Well I wont pulse the Epi indefinately Im not that wreckless but Ill stay on as low a dose AI as possible.

    The Epi is supposed to have far reaching estro supression so I may just get what I need to combat a flare up and keep it on the ready but Im not sure yet though.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Well I wont pulse the Epi indefinately Im not that wreckless but Ill stay on as low a dose AI as possible.

    The Epi is supposed to have far reaching estro supression so I may just get what I need to combat a flare up and keep it on the ready but Im not sure yet though.
    Man I would love to see how Epi works when pulsed on workout days at say 20mg. Would be very interesting to see for sure. Although it may be wiser to possibly use 20mg only on days that require intensity and maybe 10mg on other days to prevent shutdown but I am hoping someone will run it in this way and report their findings on how it suppressed them, if at all .
    PharmD

  13. mmowry:
    Your log has convinced me to do some research on epistane and now I gotta have it!! Couple questions though I wanted to get the formestane over at nutra planet and make a transdermal out of it and im going to run with the epi in 2 week cycles. How long in between should I run the two. I dont think I can run epi for two weeks then bridge it over with formestane till the next cycle but I may be wrong. Thanks alot real excited for a new gyno killer!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth
    mmowry:
    Your log has convinced me to do some research on epistane and now I gotta have it!! Couple questions though I wanted to get the formestane over at nutra planet and make a transdermal out of it and im going to run with the epi in 2 week cycles. How long in between should I run the two. I dont think I can run epi for two weeks then bridge it over with formestane till the next cycle but I may be wrong. Thanks alot real excited for a new gyno killer!!
    Message me and I will get you more information . [email protected]
    PharmD

  15. J I dont see why you couldnt bridge it as the form is an AI so it would keep your remaining test from converting to estro but it may not be the best use for it.Myself I would save the form for a run by itself later on after youre done with the EPI entirely and youre back at full test productionbut thats me.

    Ill weigh myself this weekend and today I had another 10lb jump in incline bench and finished all sets with more weight and finished STRONG.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  16. Got mine today took my first two doses!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  17. Let the games begin


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  18. MMOWRY: Hows it looking I just ordered two bottles of the Epistane so im curious to see your results.

  19. Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

    Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Shyne View Post
    Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

    Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc
    RPN

    Are you being serious about the strength question lol?
    PharmD

  21. Mmwory,

    Non-related question: Are you a "Friend of Bill's"? Sober?

  22. man i am loving this stuff im keto and looking fuller and i cant wait to hit the gym only a week in.noticing heightened agression tho..on 30mgs..i am def investing in more..im running havoc

  23. the aggression is def there, i am also running havoc

  24. good stuff going to order a few more bottles to stack with my stockpile..lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Mmwory,

    Non-related question: Are you a "Friend of Bill's"? Sober?
    I dont understand this friend of Bills question.And Sober means Ive had some dependency issues in the very distant past.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    I dont understand this friend of Bills question.And Sober means Ive had some dependency issues in the very distant past.
    Maybe he meant Bill, as in Bill Phillips. MM are you a sober body-for-lifer.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Maybe he meant Bill, as in Bill Phillips. MM are you a sober body-for-lifer.
    Well I havent even had a drink in around 4 yrs so Im a lifer.LOL
    The negative connotations far outweigh the momentary pleasure of being altered on ANY substance including alcohol.Now Im just a supp junky.

    BTW bodyweight has droped 1lb but Im leaning out and Ive added in a few other things to my regimen.

    Strength is still increasing as Ive jumped another 20lbs on my box squat and boy do my butt cheeks know it.LOL

    All lifts are up no negative sides.Feeling good and working good in EVERY AREA!

    Im bumping up to 40mg for 3wks or until my supply runs out.Updates following.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well I havent even had a drink in around 4 yrs so Im a lifer.LOL
    The negative connotations far outweigh the momentary pleasure of being altered on ANY substance including alcohol.Now Im just a supp junky.

    BTW bodyweight has droped 1lb but Im leaning out and Ive added in a few other things to my regimen.

    Strength is still increasing as Ive jumped another 20lbs on my box squat and boy do my butt cheeks know it.LOL

    All lifts are up no negative sides.Feeling good and working good in EVERY AREA!

    Im bumping up to 40mg for 3wks or until my supply runs out.Updates following.

    What week are you on right now?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Shyne View Post
    Epistane is made by IBE, but who's the Havoc made by?

    Mmwory, do you not think your massive strength increases are due to your long lay off? - muscle memory etc
    Well I was starting to stagnate on my lifts before running the Epi.Muscle memory may have a small role to play but that being said the Epi kicked my strength back into high gear.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    What week are you on right now?
    Im on wk 4 and no I dont advise ANYONE to do what Im doing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in