Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 14 of 18 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post pct.

Im still up 6+lbs (this is awesome since my training and diet have not been optimal to say the least.Lifes become even more hectic if thats possible.lol)

And still NO SIGNS OF GYNO!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post post cycle therapy.

Im still up 6+lbs (this is awesome since my training and diet have not been optimal to say the least.Lifes become even more hectic if thats possible.lol)

Yipppeeee! Congrats!
    •   

3. Thats what I was thinking also!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. How toxic is epistane for the liver. Is anywhere near as bad as say superdrol or m1t ????

5. From the data present it is much milder than the aforementioned products.

•   

6. what is a profuct?

7. LOL Fat fingers and poor hand eye coordination = typos.

Thanks for the proof reading Mace.I had a hard time fighting off the ugre to use the finger smiley.This is as close as Ill let myself get

8. Hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself, can you laugh at ANYONE ELSE?

9. So technically is epistane a pro-steroid --pro-hormone??

10. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post post cycle therapy.

Awesome news brother! I'm sure if you lost all 6 lbs but stayed gyno free you would still be happy!

Congrats

11. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    So technically is epistane a pro-steroid --pro-hormone??
    Its a steroid.

Thanks thewilman,you are correct not having sore nipples is a big enough acomplishment in itself! But I still like the added muscle

12. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post

congrats on the retention of gains and lack of titties!!! n on the selfcontrol for tha bird... lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    congrats on the retention of gains and lack of titties!!! n on the selfcontrol for tha bird... lol
    Thanks poopy it took MUCH self control (to hold back the bird that is!)

14. SO much self-control, that you posted TWICE! LOL!

i am trying hard to get that BIRD, aren't I!?!?!?!?!!

15. Well you did earn 1 in your PMs already

16. THAT is why you got another snide comment from me!

Thank you, sir, may i have another?

17. .There would have been a snide comment reguardless Im sure cause thats just the way you roll.

18. Hi there poops, just wondering could you tell us just how much your gyno has reduced % cause you,ve got my titties man.
    I,m happy for ya just waiting to give it a shot myself.:bruce3:

19. I have no signs of any of my gyno and I think poopy had over a 50% reduction but Im not sure.That info should be in his log though.

20. I was planning a 20/30/30/30/ cyle along with liver longer all the way, for pct torem would this be enough support or do you recommend anything else. Only got one liver

21. Well that will do as a bare bones cycle.Epis hepatoxicity is low in comparison to some of the other designers.

You could always add AIs Cycle support for an added buffer for the ole liver.And it has sooooo many other positive attributes also.

22. perfect cycle by AX aint a bad choice either and has a reasonable dose.

23. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    perfect cycle by AX aint a bad choice either and has a reasonable dose.

24. I'm SO glad to hear about epi! I got delayed gyno from SD awhile after proper PCT, and it won't go away - keeps cycling back. Ralox. seems to help keep things under control, but doesn't reduce completely like hoped.

Plus, I'd given up on any future cycles because of the gyno. So having something that almost has the same crazy results of SD, but w/o the harsh side FX, and on top of it it actually helps reduce gyno - yeah! I'd be interested in hearing feedback in another couple of months to see if there's any rebound from epi.

25. how come epi is no longer in stock anywhere?!?!?!

26. Im nearing the 6wk mark and no signs at all of gyno.I will keep updating for the next few months to keep people informed.

27. Sweetness!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Critmj90 View Post
    how come epi is no longer in stock anywhere?!?!?!
    Sold out...waiting on new shipments.

29. their home site says 2 weeks fellas your patience will be rewarded.... HAHA thank goodness i allready got one cycle in before it sold out and now runnin P.cT.

30. i heard that the NEW epi will be STRONGER and more POWERFUL!

that may be one reason it is taking so long to cap! plus, i am sure they are running QC checks and double checks! to avoid all this SH!T that has been going on! ATLEAST I HOPE SO!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements