Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 12 of 14 First ... 71011121314 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I guess it is a no-no then. I'm guessing post cycle therapy is required?
    For a 19 year old.. NO! This is better

:burg: :burg: + :dl: = there u go..

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33 View Post
    For a 19 year old.. NO! This is better

:burg: :burg: + :dl: = there u go..
    Word!

3. New Member
    Answers

Has anyone else gotten gyno from Epistane? I am on day 12 and I've grown lumps under my nipples. I mean, the strength and mass gains are incredible, but I think my body isn't handling this product well. I guess it is time for pct.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonRiver View Post
    Has anyone else gotten gyno from Epistane? I am on day 12 and I've grown lumps under my nipples. I mean, the strength and mass gains are incredible, but I think my body isn't handling this product well. I guess it is time for post cycle therapy.
    I am ending my 2nd week(I take 30 mgs on workout days and 20 on cardio days)and I do not have lumps, but I have gotten some puffiness around the nipple area. My strength has gone through the roof, and the rest of me is leaning out quite nice. I just started Anastrozole at .5mg a day and that almost instantly helped. I am thinking about quitting the Epi though and just going into pct.

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonRiver View Post
    Has anyone else gotten gyno from Epistane? I am on day 12 and I've grown lumps under my nipples. I mean, the strength and mass gains are incredible, but I think my body isn't handling this product well. I guess it is time for post cycle therapy.
    are you taking the IBE brand of epi? are you stacking it with something else? did it start while takig epi or after? cause i had preexisting gyno and saw a reduction in size of my gyno.

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    are you taking the IBE brand of epi? are you stacking it with something else? did it start while takig epi or after? cause i had preexisting gyno and saw a reduction in size of my gyno.
    I am taking the IBE brand. I am on my 13th day of Epistane and have been taking it at 20mg daily. Although i took 30mg yesterday. I never noticed any pre-existing gyno before (but then again I never checked). People have been telling me that this is all in my head... I don't have any itchiness, soreness, but my nipples are puffy (they say puffiness is a symptom... and my nips look puffy, kinda pointing). But I do have lumps just underneath the nipple and what feels like a tiny lump directly behind the nipple. From what I can tell, this is definitely gyno. I am surprised because everyone else claims that this stuff actually reduces gyno. And I am not stacking this with anything. Any suggestions? Am I taking a bad batch?

Edit: I starting noticing this a few days ago only.

7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

well after 6 weeks at roughly 30/40/50/60/60-70/70-80 (cant really remember exact dosing) the sensitivity has gone down and lump as well. Definately an improvement but definately not gone.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil View Post
    Im going to be starting my cycle of Epistane on Monday. I was wondering what would be a good stack with Epistane? Any suggestions. How about Havoc? Or junglewarefare, any other suggestions? Thanks.
    Stack suggestions:

Havoc = roughly the same compound and say no to two methyls together.

Epi + Formestane + Penetrate + HDX2 + X-Lean

or

Epi + 6-OXO + AlphaXL + Retain2

or

Epi + mass steroidzors + pin cushion from injecting yourself a million zillion times ( jk )

Basically Epi is your strength etc, then add a test booster / AI with an anti cort, I think that would be sweet!

Much Love

Neoborn

JM2C

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    well after 6 weeks at roughly 30/40/50/60/60-70/70-80 (cant really remember exact dosing) the sensitivity has gone down and lump as well. Definately an improvement but definately not gone.
    Can I recommend the following? Please also digicam record for intarweb entertainment:

Much Love,

Neoborn

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I might start my own thread for this, but I'd thought I'd just give it a shot here first. First of all, ignore my low post amount. I've been coming here for a few years and just like reading. I've researched this subject quite bit so I'm hoping I can get some clarification on Epi.

1) I have never used any anabolics before, and I never really planned on it. However, I have been reading about the gyno reducing effects of Epistane and became interested. I could care less for the body building aspect of the stuff, I am more interested in the gyno reduction.

2) I have very mild gyno, in fact I never really knew I had it until I started going to these boards. I went to a surgeon and was told it would be about $5K to remove it, all soft in case that matter.

3) I've never tried anything to reduce my gyno, but it is so small that even a slight reduction would be great. When people say Epi can reduce gyno, are we talking gyno from puberty? Or people who got it recently from AS?

4) When I first researched it, my first thought was "Why not?" because $100-$200 cycle of this stuff is cheaper than the $5000 I've been saving up. But then I started reading about people getting gyno on Epistane which makes this seem not worth it because it will only make my problem worse.

5) Off topic, in the pulsing (which seems great and I wouldn't mind giving a shot, however I've read it isn't as effective as a straight dosing) thread, Dr. D mentions a "comprehensive gyno attack plan" which includes "using 30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for the fastest reduction." (Page 6 of the thread)
    I believe he's just referring to a combination of gyno reducing measures all used in conjunction, but if somebody could point me in the right direction or help me connect some of the dots that would be great. I posted this here, because it seems like Epistane is becoming popular with gyno reduction.
    I'd like to consider some alternatives to gyno reduction before I commit to the expensive route, so any help would be great, thanks.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

P.S. I apologize for asking so many questions and contributing little or nothing. Hopefully if I give some of this a shot I can contribute with a log. Thanks again for any help.

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have added some Gyno type information to the Epistane FAQ in my signature. The section is called "Problems & Answers" etc.

I would suggest you post either in the Pulse thread where Dr.D goes alot or pm him on this one!

Much Love,

Neoborn

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I have added some Gyno type information to the Epistane FAQ in my signature. The section is called "Problems & Answers" etc.

I would suggest you post either in the Pulse thread where Dr.D goes alot or pm him on this one!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    I saw that in your FAQ, which btw was very helpful so thank you.
    Thanks for the advice, i suppose I could just ask him what he thinks.

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Can Epistane be stacked with BAM and Pro-Anabol by ALRI? Is it overkill?

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldnt stack it if youre on a full cycle of Epistane but rather run it during pct or on off days when pulsing.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

BTW 8 months and still no gyno!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    BTW 8 months and still no gyno!
    Oh yeah, placebo effect I tell you! You've just WILLED the gyno away with your mind powers, that's all. lol

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Dr.D can you give PGJPB feedback on his previous post relative to gyno?

Much Love,

Neoborn

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I might start my own thread for this, but I'd thought I'd just give it a shot here first. First of all, ignore my low post amount. I've been coming here for a few years and just like reading. I've researched this subject quite bit so I'm hoping I can get some clarification on Epi.

1) I have never used any anabolics before, and I never really planned on it. However, I have been reading about the gyno reducing effects of Epistane and became interested. I could care less for the body building aspect of the stuff, I am more interested in the gyno reduction.

2) I have very mild gyno, in fact I never really knew I had it until I started going to these boards. I went to a surgeon and was told it would be about $5K to remove it, all soft in case that matter.

3) I've never tried anything to reduce my gyno, but it is so small that even a slight reduction would be great. When people say Epi can reduce gyno, are we talking gyno from puberty? Or people who got it recently from AS?

4) When I first researched it, my first thought was "Why not?" because $100-$200 cycle of this stuff is cheaper than the $5000 I've been saving up. But then I started reading about people getting gyno on Epistane which makes this seem not worth it because it will only make my problem worse.

5) Off topic, in the pulsing (which seems great and I wouldn't mind giving a shot, however I've read it isn't as effective as a straight dosing) thread, Dr. D mentions a "comprehensive gyno attack plan" which includes "using 30mg daily for not less than a month is the optimal protocol it seems for the fastest reduction." (Page 6 of the thread)
    I believe he's just referring to a combination of gyno reducing measures all used in conjunction, but if somebody could point me in the right direction or help me connect some of the dots that would be great. I posted this here, because it seems like Epistane is becoming popular with gyno reduction.
    I'd like to consider some alternatives to gyno reduction before I commit to the expensive route, so any help would be great, thanks.
    Check out letro.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Dr.D can you give PGJPB feedback on his previous post relative to gyno?

Much Love,

Neoborn
    Got him on PM.

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Got him on PM.

Haha, much appreciated. I've been following these threads closely, and hopefully I'll take any help to share my future exerience and lend a hand.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PGJPB View Post

I got your PM, sorry it took so long to get back! Yes, I have seen this work on cases of old, pubertal gyno, mowry for example. Also, I have talked to about a half dozen guys that actually canceled their gyno surgery after an epi cycle so it can be very dramatic in it's gyno fighting effects. It's not only an estrogen receptor substrate (could be called a SERM or pseudo-estrogen also) to block estrogen expression, but also androgenic so it antagonizes estrogen in effect. Plus, by virtue of it's A-ring reduced structure, it's probably a mild AI or at the very least does not contribute to estrogen levels because it can't form estrogens, so it's tailor made to crush gyno. There are some cases where is does not seem to help much, at least not without a second cycles, and now a few cases where it may even seem to have contributed somehow but this is the exception and very very rare. ER sub-receptors are different in everyone and there is a sigmoid curve in all populations. I still think it's your best option and well worth a shot before you go under the knife.

I would take not less than 30mg daily for 4-8wks depending on response and stack it with an AI too. I have seen rapid results with 6-Br and ATD based products, or go with something like letro. Also, limit caffeine in your diet.

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure its been discussed before, but why limit caffeine? Thanks a head of time.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    I'm sure its been discussed before, but why limit caffeine? Thanks a head of time.
    It can increase estrogen levels, once you exceed a certain amount like 500mg/d for the average guy, but maybe much less if you're gyno prone.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

thanks dude

26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It can increase estrogen levels, once you exceed a certain amount like 500mg/d for the average guy, but maybe much less if you're gyno prone.
    First off, awesome response and help. I think I'll give it a shot and log it.

Second, WOW! I had no idea about the caffein. Did you mean on Epistane, or all the time? Because I never realized it could be dangerous when doing somehting like an ECA stack and taking 400-600mg of caffein a day

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

First off, awesome response and help. I think I'll give it a shot and log it.

Second, WOW! I had no idea about the caffein. Did you mean on Epistane, or all the time? Because I never realized it could be dangerous when doing somehting like an ECA stack and taking 400-600mg of caffein a day
    Yes! All the time. Caff increases E2 levels.

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, I'm trying to sort out a possible gyno destruction cycle.

Here's what I THINK I'll be doing. (Part of the reason I'm posting this is in hopes that people can point out what I'm forgetting).

It'll be a ED cycle, as that seems to be the most effective at knocking out gyno.
    I'll have my usuals included.

Multi-Vits w/ minerals
    CEE
    Fish Oil
    ON Whey
    Green Tea Extract
    Green Phyto Foods
    I have yellow gold but I'll drop it until post cycle (ok?)
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (not sure when to take this exactly, AM/PM twice a day?)

Epistane - right now I'm debating on the dosage. Dr. D said no less than 30mg, and I've read 40mgs to be the best for knocking out gyno.
    I am thinking 30/40/40/40/40
    Dr. D suggested running an AI while on it, which is going to be Hyperdrol X-2 (also reccomended by Dr. D)
    But I'm not sure how to dose this while on cycle

Post Cycle
    Torm at Days 1-4: 120mg | Week 2: 90mg | Week 3: 60mg | Week 4: 30mg (as reccomended by neoborn)
    and also going to run Hyperdrol X-2 and MassFX as well as continuing cycle support and other supps + yellow gold
    I'll be running these as reccomended by the product? Help with this would be most appreciated because I am constantly confused
    by the different brands and versions of these prodcuts. I see people using things like retain, jungle warfare, restore, etc and I'm not
    100% sure on these things.

Oh, and my diet and training are awesome. I'll jack the calories up a fair amount, but nothing drastic.

If this gets rid of my gyno I'm ordering champagne for Dr. D and Neoborn

Thoughts?

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Update.

Finished Epi cycle and it reduced, but did not totally eliminate this gyno outbreak. Played with doses from 40 down to 10 mg er day with letro and even with ATD.

Very stubborn this time, methinks brought on by hyperthyroid-like state and possibly caffeine binge ala too much RPM for too long.

Starting another round of ATD tomorrow with Torm or nolva.

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

If this gets rid of my gyno I'm ordering champagne for Dr. D and Neoborn

Thoughts?
    I have some thoughts, just send me a bottle of TForce or um something fun to test : )

Actually just a positive feedback post would be enough for me I do this for love .....not money

Much Love,

Neoborn

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have some thoughts, just send me a bottle of TForce or um something fun to test : )

Actually just a positive feedback post would be enough for me I do this for love .....not money

Much Love,

Neoborn

So do you think my plan looks pretty good?
    Any changes I should think about making and maybe some help with what you think might be best to run with the Epistane that might help with gyno (ie hyperdrol x-2, letro)?

Not sure if any of those things will help at all. I saw you posted this earlier "Epi + Formestane + Penetrate + HDX2 + X-Lean" Looks promising, but would HDX2 be ok to run with it alone?

Thanks, that's my last tweak I need to make I think.

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be pulsing epi in the near future and I have a significant amount of (what I'm convinced) is gyno .. could be pseudo but am currently trying to cut bf% down far enough to sort that distinction out .. but back to my point, I'll post my results in terms of gyno reduction on here whenever I complete that pulse .. just thought I'd let you doodz know

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

So do you think my plan looks pretty good?
    Any changes I should think about making and maybe some help with what you think might be best to run with the Epistane that might help with gyno (ie hyperdrol x-2, letro)?

Not sure if any of those things will help at all. I saw you posted this earlier "Epi + Formestane + Penetrate + HDX2 + X-Lean" Looks promising, but would HDX2 be ok to run with it alone?

Thanks, that's my last tweak I need to make I think.
    1. D or others would be better to answer the Gyno questions.

2. HDX2 is best taken every day 2 - 4 caps

3. Yes you can run HDX2 as a stand alone.

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I'll be pulsing epi in the near future and I have a significant amount of (what I'm convinced) is gyno .. could be pseudo but am currently trying to cut bf% down far enough to sort that distinction out .. but back to my point, I'll post my results in terms of gyno reduction on here whenever I complete that pulse .. just thought I'd let you doodz know
    That'd be awesome. I'd love to see how effective it is at reducing gyno during a pulse.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Also, last question hopefully before I make my final decision on my gameplan.

Dr. D mentioned several posts above about running letro with Epi, which I think would probably be my best bet at attempting to get rid of gyno.

What would be the best dosing? Just do a typical dosing like I was running it solo, or should I change it much for Epi?
    And I am assuming letro would be a no go for a pulse run of Epistane, correct?

I once researched letro extensively before, because I was going to run it but was convinced that it wouldn't help my gyno. It was recently brought to my attention, however that I would be a perfect candidate for its effectivness because when talking with a surgeon about getting gyno removed he 1) thought I didn't have very much and was suprised I was so concerned over it, B) said it was zero hard tissue and all soft, and 3) wasn't going to cut out anything but just do lipo.
    From what I understand people who have success with Letro have cases similar to mine.

Anyways, I figure between Letro and Epistane I should have a good shot.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Also, last question hopefully before I make my final decision on my gameplan.

Dr. D mentioned several posts above about running letro with Epi, which I think would probably be my best bet at attempting to get rid of gyno.

What would be the best dosing? Just do a typical dosing like I was running it solo, or should I change it much for Epi?
    And I am assuming letro would be a no go for a pulse run of Epistane, correct?

I once researched letro extensively before, because I was going to run it but was convinced that it wouldn't help my gyno. It was recently brought to my attention, however that I would be a perfect candidate for its effectivness because when talking with a surgeon about getting gyno removed he 1) thought I didn't have very much and was suprised I was so concerned over it, B) said it was zero hard tissue and all soft, and 3) wasn't going to cut out anything but just do lipo.
    From what I understand people who have success with Letro have cases similar to mine.

Anyways, I figure between Letro and Epistane I should have a good shot.
    Do you want to pulse or not? I suggest a conventional, daily dose method if this is a pure gyno attack cycle designed for acute regression.

37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

whaaa? 500mg of caffeine increases estrogen? oh damn, that might explain a lot
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    whaaa? 500mg of caffeine increases estrogen? oh damn, that might explain a lot
    Yes, at least in woman it is well proven. In the average man, it may take a lot more, but in the gyno prone man that might be more than enough!

39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, at least in woman it is well proven. In the average man, it may take a lot more, but in the gyno prone man that might be more than enough!
    damn, I can't recall when i've had less than 500mg in a day. Thank god I don't have man titties i guess
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Me too E, I probably average 500-700mg caff/day depending on my application. Why do you think I condone most men take a low dose AI just for health reasons? Between the 1000's the potent xenoestrogens in our environment and 100's of potential phytoestrogens in our food, it's no wonder there's so many whiny *****azz men these days that just don't know their role! I see the drama everywhere, the metro phenomenon, but it is generally not befitting of a man.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 10:10 PM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements