Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    So technically is epistane a pro-steroid --pro-hormone??
    Its a steroid.



    Thanks thewilman,you are correct not having sore nipples is a big enough acomplishment in itself! But I still like the added muscle


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Just a quick update.Its been 1 month since I finished up and 2 wks post post cycle therapy.

    Im still up 6+lbs (this is awesome since my training and diet have not been optimal to say the least.Lifes become even more hectic if thats possible.lol)

    And still NO SIGNS OF GYNO!!!
    congrats on the retention of gains and lack of titties!!! n on the selfcontrol for tha bird... lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    congrats on the retention of gains and lack of titties!!! n on the selfcontrol for tha bird... lol
    Thanks poopy it took MUCH self control (to hold back the bird that is!)


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  4. SO much self-control, that you posted TWICE! LOL!

    i am trying hard to get that BIRD, aren't I!?!?!?!?!!

  5. Well you did earn 1 in your PMs already


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  6. THAT is why you got another snide comment from me!

    Thank you, sir, may i have another?

  7. .There would have been a snide comment reguardless Im sure cause thats just the way you roll.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  8. Hi there poops, just wondering could you tell us just how much your gyno has reduced % cause you,ve got my titties man.
    I,m happy for ya just waiting to give it a shot myself.:bruce3:

  9. I have no signs of any of my gyno and I think poopy had over a 50% reduction but Im not sure.That info should be in his log though.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  10. I was planning a 20/30/30/30/ cyle along with liver longer all the way, for pct torem would this be enough support or do you recommend anything else. Only got one liver

  11. Well that will do as a bare bones cycle.Epis hepatoxicity is low in comparison to some of the other designers.

    You could always add AIs Cycle support for an added buffer for the ole liver.And it has sooooo many other positive attributes also.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  12. perfect cycle by AX aint a bad choice either and has a reasonable dose.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    perfect cycle by AX aint a bad choice either and has a reasonable dose.

  14. I'm SO glad to hear about epi! I got delayed gyno from SD awhile after proper PCT, and it won't go away - keeps cycling back. Ralox. seems to help keep things under control, but doesn't reduce completely like hoped.

    Plus, I'd given up on any future cycles because of the gyno. So having something that almost has the same crazy results of SD, but w/o the harsh side FX, and on top of it it actually helps reduce gyno - yeah! I'd be interested in hearing feedback in another couple of months to see if there's any rebound from epi.

  15. how come epi is no longer in stock anywhere?!?!?!

  16. Im nearing the 6wk mark and no signs at all of gyno.I will keep updating for the next few months to keep people informed.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  17. Sweetness!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Critmj90 View Post
    how come epi is no longer in stock anywhere?!?!?!
    Sold out...waiting on new shipments.

  19. their home site says 2 weeks fellas your patience will be rewarded.... HAHA thank goodness i allready got one cycle in before it sold out and now runnin P.cT.

  20. i heard that the NEW epi will be STRONGER and more POWERFUL!

    that may be one reason it is taking so long to cap! plus, i am sure they are running QC checks and double checks! to avoid all this SH!T that has been going on! ATLEAST I HOPE SO!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Im nearing the 6wk mark and no signs at all of gyno.I will keep updating for the next few months to keep people informed.
    Awesome brother!

    Do you have any future plans for hormonal or non-hormonal stacks?

    Maybe finally put on some muscle, tiny! LOL

    :bb2:

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i heard that the NEW epi will be STRONGER and more POWERFUL!

    that may be one reason it is taking so long to cap! plus, i am sure they are running QC checks and double checks! to avoid all this SH!T that has been going on! ATLEAST I HOPE SO!!
    mmmmmm stronger...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Awesome brother!

    Do you have any future plans for hormonal or non-hormonal stacks?

    Maybe finally put on some muscle, tiny! LOL

    :bb2:
    Yeah Ill be running 3AD(hint,hint) Epi,SD(20mg WO days only) and IGF1,pMGF,CJC1295 if everything falls into place.Im looking to get to 245 LEAN!(kids dont try this at home as Im a not so trained non professional )

    Being this small sucks!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  24. advice on dosage please


    what dosage should i use the epistane
    i think i have a case of gyno starting
    my nipples are sore and fell a little bump under 1 of them
    i have been on a low dose of test prop(200-300) and tren a(250 to 300)
    just started cyclofenil last week at 400 milligrams













    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hey folks just wanted to give some info to those unfortunate souls ( like myself) who suffer from estro induced gyno.

    Epistane has done the trick for me.Ive suffered with bouts since puberty the last episode started around 4-6 months ago.Well its 5 days in @30mg/day and NO MORE PAIN!!! Im also expecting to see shrinkage in the daimeter of the lump.Im very happy as nothing has given me this kind of result especially in 5 days.

    As a bonus strength is good,muscle fullness is up,no bloat and no lethargy.Very happy with Epi and I cant wait to see the transformation.

    Also Ive tried all sort of other products including RCs and NONE have worked til EPISTANE!

    Im now actually on day 7 and the lump is shrinking at an astounding rate!Im a Happy boy whos finaly losing his mini man boob

  25. Quote Originally Posted by newatthis View Post
    what dosage should i use the epistane
    i think i have a case of gyno starting
    my nipples are sore and fell a little bump under 1 of them
    i have been on a low dose of test prop(200-300) and tren a(250 to 300)
    just started cyclofenil last week at 400 milligrams
    start w/ 2 caps(20mgs) and if you need to, go up 10mgs each week, but dont go above 40mgs. Some users have went w/50-60mgs, but I really think 40 is plenty.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    start w/ 2 caps(20mgs) and if you need to, go up 10mgs each week, but dont go above 40mgs. Some users have went w/50-60mgs, but I really think 40 is plenty.
    solid advice.

    n btw WHEN DID YOU GET PICKED UP BY AN!!!! congrats man! good company for sure n smart of them to pick up a guy like you! gj bro!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    solid advice.

    n btw WHEN DID YOU GET PICKED UP BY AN!!!! congrats man! good company for sure n smart of them to pick up a guy like you! gj bro!
    Thanks man. It was just like 3 or 4 days ago. Im excited for sure. Whats that weight at these days poop?

  28. sittin round 190.... gonna run activate extreme then a cycle right after... lookin to hit the 200 mark at least.

  29. im not seeing much if anything from epi and gyno reduction. still painful to the touch. I still have a little bit of hope but not what i expected at week 2 40mg...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im not seeing much if anything from epi and gyno reduction. still painful to the touch. I still have a little bit of hope but not what i expected at week 2 40mg...
    your currently at week 2 now? whats you dosing looked like up to this point?.... i think my tenderness was completely gone by end of week 3... so dont fret yet man its comin. to this day im happy with a lil puffiness and tiny lumps casue its no longer unbearingly painful every time something barely taps it.

  31. I'm on day 5 of Epi and am seeing noticable reduction in tenderness and hardness of the knot (about the size of a BB) is going down.

    This just cropped up about 3-4 weeks ago and I ran Nolva and ATD during that time. Added a couple weeks of Cab just to be sure..nothing. That combo has gotten rid of it several times before but not this time. Epi really seems to be doing the trick so far. Me likes the fact I can treat gyno AND be on cycle at the same time. Muahahaha.

    I'm also up 2 pounds.
  32. help


    I am taking 250 mg a week of test still.
    Is that gonna intefere with the epistane getting rid of the soreness and starting gyno
    I also just started proviron at 25 mg today,should i also add 20 mg nolvadex
    i am taking 400 mg cyclofenil,should i stop the cyclofenil?
    I am day 5 of epistane taking 30 mg

  33. If youre really that concerned drop the test and run the ,Epi and Nolva and see if you start to get relief.

    Playing catchup sucks so get estro down by all means to give yourself a fighting chance at being gyno free.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  34. i personally would just get some arimidex(Anastrozole), a strong ass AI that way your test wont keep turning into est and giving you problems and letting epis serm effect start working on your gyno. JMO.

  35. the nolvadex,proviron and epistane wont stop the soreness and revesre what is started
    what doses of each i take?

    is the cyclofenil worth taking?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by newatthis View Post
    the nolvadex,proviron and epistane wont stop the soreness and revesre what is started
    what doses of each i take?

    is the cyclofenil worth taking?
    Check your PM's my man. (at the IBE board I think)

  37. i am ibe board dont see any pms

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Check your PM's my man. (at the IBE board I think)

  38. Quote Originally Posted by newatthis View Post
    i am ibe board dont see any pms
    Here it is, in a normal thread (this is you right?):

    IBE Forums Version 2.0 Beta

  39. Im going to be starting my cycle of Epistane on Monday. I was wondering what would be a good stack with Epistane? Any suggestions. How about Havoc? Or junglewarefare, any other suggestions? Thanks.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by snakeoil View Post
    Im going to be starting my cycle of Epistane on Monday. I was wondering what would be a good stack with Epistane? Any suggestions. How about Havoc? Or junglewarefare, any other suggestions? Thanks.
    havoc and epistane are the same. well, almost.

    this thread is about its effects on gyno, primarily.

    stack with test
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 11:10 PM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in