Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer

Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    ATG Squats x 5 315 .......485 = +70
    Bent Rows x 6 225..... 265 = +60
    Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
    but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?

2. i have a little nolva which i kno is a SERM, and letrozole will that have the same effect...
    •   

3. and are there any sides ??? i kno they are toxic at high doses and could cause a drop in libido...but other than that!?!? i've heard hair loss

4. The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI!

5. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    The better question for you to ask, SWG, is who HASN'T had success with EPI!
    VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    VEry true shortly after that post with the intrigue fresh in my mind i set out to search EPI, and low and behold your sentiments are verified. SWG 0 MACE 1 next time gadget... next time.
    shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    shii and i feel like penny with these little girl boobs lol
    Id be lying if i said i understood what you meant the first four times i read your post, even tho it was my reference. Then i eventually thought of a few more offensive ways to work in the name of her dog "brain".

8. Quote Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    mmowry did you take any measurements or just strength/weight?
    Well I took a measurements the other day and Im up 2" on my chest and 1/2 on my arms but Ive lost a fair amount of fat so the size gains dont really do justice to what Epi has helped me achieve.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

9. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Not tryna be a dyck, but you actually added 170 to your ATG squats!!!
    but alas also 40 to your bb row in stead of 60. VERY impressive results , makes any cone nipple fearing men like me stand up and take notice. Any one else have incredible success with EPI?
    Nice catch on my typing errors.

ATG squats 385 +70 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Bent rows 265 +40 (would have been more but I missed a workout)

Happy now

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

10. You had mentioned you were going to take MassFX for post cycle therapy and are having good success Torem.

Did you change your mind due to more shut down on the cycle than anticipated or simply effectiveness of the differnet compounds?

And do you feel OTC products will be effective for post cycle therapy for epistane?

Planning on a cycle soon and want to get ducks in a row.

Thanks.

11. i believe he is adding FX in....

I am using clomid, nolva, FX, HD, DHEA, and Retain! 6 weeks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i believe he is adding FX in....

I am using clomid, nolva, FX, HD, DHEA, and Retain! 6 weeks.
    Assuming similar dose and length of the cycle of epi?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Crockett View Post
    Assuming similar dose and length of the cycle of epi?
    i used PP and then bridged into HAVOC. did HAVOC for 4 weeks at 30mg and 40 the last week. 8 weeks total!

i talked quite a bit to mmowry and our PCTs were VERY similar. not sure exactly what he is doing now, though!

14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i used PP and then bridged into HAVOC. did HAVOC for 4 weeks at 30mg and 40 the last week. 8 weeks total!

i talked quite a bit to mmowry and our PCTs were VERY similar. not sure exactly what he is doing now, though!
    This is helpful-thanks.

15. Yeah Im running MFX 2,4,4,6 and other than recovery is going even faster than Id hoped not much to report.This is my down week from 12wks training so no comment s on strength but Ill be lifting next wk and then well get some strength/BW observations.

16. what do you do on down weeks? Nothing? cardio?

17. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Yeah Im running MFX 2,4,4,6 and other than recovery is going even faster than Id hoped not much to report.This is my down week from 12wks training so no comment s on strength but Ill be lifting next wk and then well get some strength/BW observations.
    Ok-thanks. I wanted to clarify if the level of post cycle therapy would be similar to other compounds,since epi is suppose to be easier on the gonads -so I am prepared.

Looking forward to next weeks stats.

18. I wonder if I could get away with High dosing DHEA while on Epi...Think I'll save that for cycle 2.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

19. I bet that would be pretty interesting..I might toy with that.

20. rampage, i am going to pulse epi while doing the 12 week FX, HD, Retain cycle!

21. i think ive read somewhere that dosing dhea is a good idea with ep. i think it might of been on bb.com

22. i can't see the downfall to doing it.....

epi blocks your estrogen, so adding a test booster would seem to be REALLY good and enhance gains....
  23. epi and turinadrol

as soon as my shoulder heals, I am going to run a 6 week cycle of turinadrol and epi. I will add the epi at the beggining of week 3 and be on that only, for the last two weeks of my cycle. :good: go hard or go home

24. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i can't see the downfall to doing it.....

epi blocks your estrogen, so adding a test booster would seem to be REALLY good and enhance gains....
    now tells me, when you take a supp like epi or any other ph for that matter your body usually usses that in place of test and tends to downregulate test production, so you think you can negate that effect with just DHEA??? do you think youd actually be able to "boost" your test levels or do you suppose it would just manage to keep them at the norm??? either way sounds very interesting... but am i mistaken when i say DHEA has the ability to turn into est as well..... guess it wouldnt be a prob anyways with epi... hmmm me thinks it still might be a good idea

25. i'm thinking more along the lines of a test booster like MassFX, but DHEA would be a cheap method to try....

anyone care to let us know?

26. Well with the possibility of the DHEA being converted to test and MassFX keeping it free test that sounds like a winner.Also with Epis ability to stave off estros neg effects and keep the positive that sounds like a plus also!

27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i'm thinking more along the lines of a test booster like MassFX, but DHEA would be a cheap method to try....

anyone care to let us know?
    MEMEMEMEMME! lol dunno you want me to? i'll guini for the good .

28. although if it woud compromise the est blocking gyno destroyin effects id opt not to ... wish D would let me know what he thought the possible effects might be from doing so before id try, can someone get him to chime in...

29. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    What exactly is this? I was a very fat child and have battled with puberty induced gyno all of my life. Is this safe for a 19 year old?
    bump to that.. i am in a somewhat same situation.. im 18 i was a bit chubby when i was younger now my bodyfat is pretty low 9-10% and i still have puffy nipples which i strongly believe is from puberty so is this safe since it doesnt shut u down nearly as bad as any other prohormones.. if i do take it ill def have the proper pct and support supps with it

30. ya i just got my Torem, BEFORE i got my epi. ATD allready in the bag too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  2. The Anabolic Diet?
    By blahblah192 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. cAMPHIBOLIC "The ANABOLIC THERMO!!"
    By Guest in forum Supplements