ab + dcp = :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Ok kinda new here, so Hi, just wanted to do a quick dirty log for dcp with less spam and maybe some more advice from teh dcp pros :)

Here's me:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126.5lbs today
Waist: 26.75in

Wants:
Simply, just to get leaner! DUH!!!
No I'm not in contest prep, and I'm not on a cutting diet anymore. Basically will be ~ 1700cals per day (non cheat days) with a nice balance of carbs/fat/protein. Experimented with various low-carb, carb-cycling etc but right now I'm looking to get my lifts up and if this is gonna help me lean out then I'll be sure to rave about it. My buddy zach has been and sucked me into getting two bottles so yeah.

Won't be doing daily weigh ins, I'll be judging by the mirror and how I feel. Not counting calories, but will be watching my food 6 days a week, one day cheat, what else.... that's about it for an intro.

I'll be logging here food and thoughts about dcp; I'm training 4-5times a week; cardio 30min pwo and maybe a HIIT session thrown in every now and then.. but that won't be the focus of this log.

propho

Awards
  • Established
good luck.. DCP seems to be a solid product..

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Supps & FOOOOD

Right now I am trying to use a minimal amount of supps... here it is.. kind of like an anarchy stack + dcp I guess. Just finished up and clearing the system of stim fatburners, caffeine (I was an addict), creatine and NO..

Here's what it looks like now *deep breath*

600mg ALCAR, 500mg GT
1) Breakfast/Pre-wo (oats/banana/whey/yoghurt)
Multi

1.2g ALCAR, 2.7g BetaAlanine, 2.1g CitMalate, 1sc bcaa
** Workout + 1sc bcaa
1.2g ALCAR, 2.7g BA 2.1g CM, 1sc bcaa, k-r-ala, biotin, GT
** 30min light cardio

2) PWO shake (oats/banana/whey/skim)

ACV, 2xDCP!!!
3) Meal 3 (oats/salmon/carrot/egg/celery)
2x fishies, multi

k-r-ala, GT
4) Meal 4 (brownrice/salmon/seaweed/celery)
calcium

600mg ALCAR 2xDCP!!!
5) Meal 5 (kangabangas/broc/cauliflower/oliveoil)
4xfishies

2xDCP!!
6) Meal 6 (muscleshake or cottagecheese/almonds + berries)

umm.... good?? I just made it up myself from various readings.. (and going through that huge alcar thread here) I've been on the anarchy stack + CM/BA for about a week.. its tough trying to remember when to take what :eek:

propho

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of CM.. I would think you could take less of that.. you could also toss in some sort of oil.. flax/fish/sesamin whatever..

But whatever works for you..

You look like you planned this better than I've ever planned.. I tend to screw things up real easy =/

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok kinda new here, so Hi, just wanted to do a quick dirty log for dcp with less spam and maybe some more advice from teh pros :)

Here's me:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126.5lbs today
Waist: 26.75in

Wants:
Simply, just to get leaner! DUH!!!
No I'm not in contest prep, and I'm not on a cutting diet anymore. Basically will be ~ 1700cals per day (non cheat days) with a nice balance of carbs/fat/protein. Experimented with various low-carb, carb-cycling etc but right now I'm looking to get my lifts up and if this is gonna help me lean out then I'll be sure to rave about it. My buddy zach has been and sucked me into getting two bottles so yeah.

Won't be doing daily weigh ins, I'll be judging by the mirror and how I feel. Not counting calories, but will be watching my food 6 days a week, one day cheat, what else.... that's about it for an intro.

I'll be logging here food and thoughts about dcp; I'm training 4-5times a week; cardio 30min pwo and maybe a HIIT session thrown in every now and then.. but that won't be the focus of this log.
Looks solid. First I would like to welcome you to AnabolicMinds. Enjoy the informatoin and help we got here.

Next can I ask what your ratio of Macros you are shooting for? Also how much expierience do you have in training.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of CM.. I would think you could take less of that.. you could also toss in some sort of oil.. flax/fish/sesamin whatever..

But whatever works for you..

You look like you planned this better than I've ever planned.. I tend to screw things up real easy =/
I do agree, but CM is good all the way from 1-6 grams a day... but after 6... you get some dramatic diminishing return. IMO.

Adams

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Wed 17/01/2007:

Training
OFF (since starting BA/CM things have gone damn awesome and training for 6 days straight already which has never happened, recovery has been no less short of amazing, but anyway..)

Food - I'll only note where I take dcp and not the other random supps

CHEAT DAY on OFF DAYS + coz I'm starting DCP and its miraculous, or so I have heard, if I pack on 10lbs tomorrow somebody is gonna be :mad:!!!!! Coz I did my fair share of eating today after a week of cleanness.

1) oats/whey/yoghurt/banana

2xDCP
2) 4 slices 9grain toast, 1 banana, cottage cheese, sf maple syrup (cheat #1)

3) wildrice/salmon/seaweed

2xDCP
4) oats/salmon/carrot/egg

2xDCP
5) bbq pork, stirfried chicken (this was oily!!!)
3x 9grain toast, strawberries, cc, sf maple syrup, handful almonds (cheat #2!!)

Initial thoughts
Well I actually took my first dose last night coz zach was raving on about how it >< so I'm like fine I'll just start it even though I wanted to let anarchy stack go for 2 weeks first. Anyway, felt quite warm afterwards, and a little sweaty during sleep. This would be good to take in winter though, just that these summer nights aren't quite so comfortable, but not too bad.

Today's cheats were forced. I picked my yummiest foods to eat, they taste like pancakes! But I really wasn't hungry at all. Not sure if it is about that time of the month or the DCP, but I'm feeling slightly bloated... (or it could just be the huge volume of food eaten today and not enough veg). Other than that, not much else to report yet.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks boys!

Propho, I was thinking it might be overkill, might drop it down a little, coz I'm getting in CM with the xtend as well, thanks for the tip. I'm getting in my fats from muscleshakes, fishoils, almonds, flax. I've used sesamin before - CL and scivation but I haven't ordered a new batch yet because though it did make my skin super beautiful, I got a little lethargic on it as well as prone to bruising.

Adams, been training about a year or so. I have been doing for the past two months chest/shoulders/tris and back/legs/calves 4 days a week, and upper/lower before that, and fullbody 3x a week before that. Right now I'm playing around with different splits and haven't really decided... leaning towards something like:

legs
chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders/calves

cals ~1700, diet is the same everyday (see second post)
shooting for at least 165protein 40fat ~150carbs

I would call this a healthy clean and hopefully sides free stack... until I start craving my superpump :eek:... and also have a stack of caffeine pills/stims I'm trying to not take... basic cuts, a few mxls7, half a pack of TTs... I have just gotten off caffeine ..grrr so I will not give in!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks boys!

Propho, I was thinking it might be overkill, might drop it down a little, coz I'm getting in CM with the xtend as well, thanks for the tip. I'm getting in my fats from muscleshakes, fishoils, almonds, flax. I've used sesamin before - CL and scivation but I haven't ordered a new batch yet because though it did make my skin super beautiful, I got a little lethargic on it as well as prone to bruising.

Adams, been training about a year or so. I have been doing for the past two months chest/shoulders/tris and back/legs/calves 4 days a week, and upper/lower before that, and fullbody 3x a week before that. Right now I'm playing around with different splits and haven't really decided... leaning towards something like:

legs
chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders/calves

cals ~1700, diet is the same everyday (see second post)
shooting for at least 165protein 40fat ~150carbs

I would call this a healthy clean and hopefully sides free stack... until I start craving my superpump :eek:... and also have a stack of caffeine pills/stims I'm trying to not take... basic cuts, a few mxls7, half a pack of TTs... I have just gotten off caffeine ..grrr so I will not give in!
As you said before, you are looking to throw up a few more numbers. I do the 4 days split myself with the 5x5x5 routine. 5 Reps, 5 Sets, 5 Exercises per muscle group. That is when Im looking for strength, cause I SHOOT up in the numbers with that routine.

Your Macros work to:
47 % Protien
11 % Fat
42 % Carbs

I myself like the 40/40/20 for what you are looking for.

I would lower protien just a bit, and carbs just a tad, and up your intake of healthy fats.

**All just my opinion of course**

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to Anabolicminds! I hope you enjoy this website as much as i do, i like many others, am addicted so to speak lol. Your diet looks good, i think you can afford some cheats here and there but only if you deserve it after hard work in the gym! I myself have experimented with many different splits, you will find one that you like, im still looking haha.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also I looked into your Basal Metabolic Rate. It is approx 1404cals per day. This does not include your sedintary rate, or type of lifestyle you live, just what it takes your body to function in homeostasis day to day. So looking at your figures 1700 is a good number to shoot for. You'r lean body weight would be 101lbs considering if you are of average body fat for a female (20%).

All in all you have a solid base to work from.

Adams

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Is this the infamous asianbabe from th CL.com forums?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think she is the famous asianbabe from MANY forums!

WELCOME! we will assist as much as we can!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome. Everything looks well planned, as mentioned. I will definitely be following along with you.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Good to see ya here AB. I'll be following as DCP has my interest. :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Adams, thanks heaps for the help :) I haven't done a 4 day split before because I've always felt it weird to split up a small body part (like shoulders) and devote a whole session to it. That's why I'm still mucking around with different options for the rest of the week and will decide then.

Dietwise, I am done with being overly anal with counting cals, but those are the minimums I'm trying to get... I have a fairly good idea with portion sizes for each meal, and when I did the breakdown .. I got 41p/22/37 so yup essentially shooting for that 40.40.20 thing.

dsade, pistonpump thanks for the welcome!

Wrkn, yeah I did a sesaglow log on CL a while back.. bit like your avatar, or not really :D

Supa,macedaddy, hehe you boys found me, didn't think I knew many people here! wait I have no idea who you're talking about :D Hey Supa you know I looked into the anarchy stack after you recommended it to me, its going well so far, thanks!

Anyway, on the cards this morning is LEGS!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams, thanks heaps for the help :) I haven't done a 4 day split before because I've always felt it weird to split up a small body part (like shoulders) and devote a whole session to it. That's why I'm still mucking around with different options for the rest of the week and will decide then.

Dietwise, I am done with being overly anal with counting cals, but those are the minimums I'm trying to get... I have a fairly good idea with portion sizes for each meal, and when I did the breakdown .. I got 41p/22/37 so yup essentially shooting for that 40.40.20 thing.

dsade, pistonpump thanks for the welcome!

Wrkn, yeah I did a sesaglow log on CL a while back.. bit like your avatar, or not really :D

Supa,macedaddy, hehe you boys found me, didn't think I knew many people here! wait I have no idea who you're talking about :D Hey Supa you know I looked into the anarchy stack after you recommended it to me, its going well so far, thanks!

Anyway, on the cards this morning is LEGS!
Yeah alot of people feel that way. Though look at it... its a little unfounded really. Shoulders are a huge muscle group (Well if you add in Trap work such as I do). What do you do to hit the angles on a given shoulder work out?

Adams

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Hello Asianbabe...I'm Batman..

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Hey Supa you know I looked into the anarchy stack after you recommended it to me, its going well so far, thanks!
No prob AB, I didn't even know you were giving it a shot, especially in light of the other, more in vogue recommendations on your thread. Glad to help!

You're not getting headaches from not taking ALA with the ALCAR?

I love it, both for its mental and physical effects. Which reminds me, it's time to either buy more or try to recreate it at Custom Capsule. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob AB, I didn't even know you were giving it a shot, especially in light of the other, more in vogue recommendations on your thread. Glad to help!

I love it, both for its mental and physical effects. Which reminds me, it's time to either buy more or try to recreate it at Custom Capsule. :)
Thats a ****ING STELLAR IDEA. I didnt think of that.. Anarchy Stack at Custom Capsule!!!

Adams

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Here's the breakdown so far:

Pills Per Serving: 2
Servings Per Batch: 150
Pills Per Batch: 300
Number of Batches:
Ingredients

%DV
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 MG N/A
Green Tea Extract 500 MG N/A
Biotin 1000 MCG 333%
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 MG N/A

Total:44.17

They don't have R-ALA and NA-R-ALA will bump this up another 12 bucks. I wish they had choline citrate as there's still room.

EDIT: Sorry I got a little bit off topic with this cost analysis AB. Back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and good luck with the log, seems like you've got some good folks behind you helping out.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Supa - not getting headaches with the alc/ala - but I'm using gxr... hmmm how does k-r-ala compare to Na-ala?? dayum if that stuff all came in a capsule I wouldn't have to spend time putting all the pills in my lil box and remember which colour is what! :mad:!!!

I have no idea how much my supps cost per day.. I have a feeling its a lot.. let's try

...current stack
GT 60caps/$10 - 3/day = $.50
Biotin 60caps/$7 - 1/day = $.12
Glucophase 90c/$34 - 3/day = $1.12
DCP 180c/$35 - 6/day = $1.17
BA 100g/$8 - 6.4g/day = $.51
CM 100g/$12 - 5.6g/day = $.67
Alc 500g/$25 - 3.6g/day = $.18

... staples
xtend/fishies/multi/calcium ~ $1.50?/day = $5.77/day

hahah somebody make all of that in 3 convenient caps that would rawk... what is this customs caps???!!!

Batman, Hello, nice to meet you :):)

Adams, currently been doing ~ 2 exercises everytime I do shoulders, so MP or db press and either cable rear raises or d/b lat raises, I don't really do shrugs at all..

Zir, thanks for the welcome!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Thursday 18/01/2007:

Training - Legs

• squat 5x5@81
  • sldl 3x5@103
  • legpress 4x12@264
  • db reverse lunges 12,8,4@28*
30min elliptical pwo

Umm hip flexor pain during lunges... cut the workout short, luckily it was almost done anyway, but pretty disappointed that I couldn't torture myself as much as I would have liked with everybody's favourite exercise..

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT
multi

Pre-wo 1.2g alc, 3.2g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

** wo - 1 sc bcaa

pwo - gxr, biotin, GT, 1.2g alc, 3.2g BA, 2.8g CM 1sc bcaa

** 30min cardio

2) whey/banana/skimmilk

gxr, GT 2xDCP
3) pasta, salmon, celery, tomato, cauliflower
4fishies, multi

600mg alc, gxr 2x DCP
4) oats/salmon/carrot/whole egg
2xfishies, calcium

2xDCP
5) pasta/scallops/chickenfeet/greenbeans

Thoughts

All is well. Main thing to report is MAJOR APPETITE SUPPRESSION. Slept in so didn't get to fit in my last meal, but throughout the day, I had no appetite, maybe the hunger was kinda there, but I didn't feel like eating. It's also pretty hot so that could have contributed a bit.

Don't really feel anything from initially taking it, though I'm warmer AFTER meals.. taking dcp ~20-30min beforehand. Nothing major, I seem to see others report of sweating profusely.. none of that. Sleep is ok... tossed and turned a couple of times, but otherwise fine, 38 degrees celcius is pretty hot to sleep in regardless! No sign of cramping or anything. Zilch

Questions for dsade, or anybody...
...taking @ meal 1 aka pre-wo any good? I seem to be lumping them all towards the end of the day since I work out in the morning, first dose is probably ~12noon.

... I also read others taking 3x3 for the first week? Good idea for me or not necessary?

... CitMalate dosage... so I'm doing 5.6g + 1.5 from xtend a day now.. I can't seem to find articles/where it says how much is optimal/overkill? Its working so far, I hardly feel the need to stretch!

Ok that's it for today, expect posts to get a little shorter as we get into the gist of things!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Questions for dsade, or anybody...
...taking @ meal 1 aka pre-wo any good? I seem to be lumping them all towards the end of the day since I work out in the morning, first dose is probably ~12noon.

... I also read others taking 3x3 for the first week? Good idea for me or not necessary?

... CitMalate dosage... so I'm doing 5.6g + 1.5 from xtend a day now.. I can't seem to find articles/where it says how much is optimal/overkill? Its working so far, I hardly feel the need to stretch!

You can increase first dose (pre-workout) to 3 capsules no problem. DCP helps significantly with Cardio/endurance, and the sweating will also be more pronounced. You can safely increase to 9 caps per day for the first week.

As far as CM intake, I am of the believer of "take as much as you can afford."

Also, you mention 1 scoop of BCAAs. Can you be more specific about how many grams that would be?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Okay, I'll do 3x3 with one serve being pre-workout and we'll see how that works.

I use xtend and sometimes excell, 3-4 scoops of the little scooper. For example today was 1sc pre/during/post. ~15-16g all up

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams, currently been doing ~ 2 exercises everytime I do shoulders, so MP or db press and either cable rear raises or d/b lat raises, I don't really do shrugs at all..
The 3 exercise I find to be most beneficial on Shoulder day are:
Arnold Presses (Modified Mil Press)
Shrugs
Upright Rows (A MUST)

The rest are for pure astetic/seperation.
Lateral Raises
Delt Fly (On Cables or Free weights, not the Pec Dec)
Front Raise

Shoulders I usually end up with 6 exercises... since I do include Trap into my routine.

I though MUST commend you on your dedication. You keep a nice log, and I see your diet is very strict. Very admirable.

Adams

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks adams! Just wait, won't be long until it gets derailed! :D
I'll probably be doing shoulders tomorrow so we shall see how it works out! I must say I don't/never do any of your "must do" exercises :eek: lol, might give them a go
The DCP makes it really easy to stick to diet... and plus, its the beginning of the log so I'm still motivated.

Anyway..
**sits pretty waiting patiently for waist to shrink** :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks adams! Just wait, won't be long until it gets derailed! :D
I'll probably be doing shoulders tomorrow so we shall see how it works out! I must say I don't/never do any of your "must do" exercises :eek: lol, might give them a go
The DCP makes it really easy to stick to diet... and plus, its the beginning of the log so I'm still motivated.

Anyway..
**sits pretty waiting patiently for waist to shrink** :)
Hehe... There is always the Lipoderm Ultra + Rasberry Ketone combo, that seems to just melt the fat away!!! :D

Adams

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Supa - not getting headaches with the alc/ala - but I'm using gxr... hmmm how does k-r-ala compare to Na-ala?? dayum if that stuff all came in a capsule I wouldn't have to spend time putting all the pills in my lil box and remember which colour is what! :mad:!!!

I have no idea how much my supps cost per day.. I have a feeling its a lot.. let's try

...current stack
GT 60caps/$10 - 3/day = $.50
Biotin 60caps/$7 - 1/day = $.12
Glucophase 90c/$34 - 3/day = $1.12
DCP 180c/$35 - 6/day = $1.17
BA 100g/$8 - 6.4g/day = $.51
CM 100g/$12 - 5.6g/day = $.67
Alc 500g/$25 - 3.6g/day = $.18

... staples
xtend/fishies/multi/calcium ~ $1.50?/day = $5.77/day

hahah somebody make all of that in 3 convenient caps that would rawk... what is this customs caps???!!!
LOL I didn't even notice the GXR. Don't know about the efficacy of k-r-ala as opposed to na-r-ala. Hmmmm...

Custom capsule is a board sponsor. I believe they have a subforum here. You could definitely build the anarchy stack into a two-pill serving there. :)

Is ALCAR legal even legal where you are? :smirk:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
:mad:!!! Oh shoosh supa just because I live in the land of the underpriviliged!!!! I heard somebody got E-bol in too so NER! :p
Doh.. shows how much I'm on here, I will check it out!

But Adams, sounds cool, but supa is right, I would never get that lipoderm in coz it has yohimbe :( :cry:!!! Its hard for me to get hyped on all the new and cool supps these days! They're all either for men or banned here, well.. maybe except dcp, of course :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - Friday 19/01/2007:

Training - Shoulders mishmash

• Mp 5@55, 3@59 (+4), 6,4,5,3,6@55 (grrrr couldn’t get all the reps out!!! ><)
  • Upright row 4×8@44 12@33
  • Shrugs 4×12@66
  • Cable lat/rear raises 3×12@22
  • Seated calves 3×20@77
    ss decline abs 3×20@22

Good workout, first time I’ve done shoulders on their own day and added some new exercises like upright rows and shrugs so just testing the weights for those..
Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 3xDCP
1) oats/whey/yoghurt/strawberries
multi

** wo - 1 sc bcaa

2) whey/blueberries/skimmilk

gxr, GT 3xDCP
3) oats/salmon/carrot/whole egg
3fishies, multi

600mg alc, gxr
4) oats/salmon/carrot/whole egg

600mg alc, ACV 3xDCP
5) pasta/roastpork/barramundi/pumpkin
3xfishies, calcium

Thoughts

Upped it to 3x3DCP and spread out more evenly throughout the day. Took Pre-wo but didn't really notice much extra energy, tomorrow's workout will last longer so that'll be the test to see if it helps. If it's possible to already become tolerant to a non-stim I think that could be me, Apart from a slight extra warmth, not much in terms of effects good or bad to report. No news is good news, right? :)

I did however, go for 5+ hours b/t a meal today.. took the gxr and was about to eat when I was forced into an 'urgent" meeting... throughout I was thinking I'm gonna go hypo or faint or something.. haha, but I survived. Appetite is still under control. Not sure how you could cheat a lot taking this!

*still sittin' here* :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
damn straight!!! oats for life :D Packed another 3 meals worth of that stuff today :eek:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Saturday 20/01/2007:

Training - Back

• sumo deadlift 5×5@110 5@114 (+4)…might lower next time to work on form
  • latstuff & chins 4,4,2,3
  • bb row 3×12@55
  • cable latpulls 2×10@132 (+12)
  • cable rows 3×10@66
  • hypers 2×12@bw

Drenched after deads already Oh 40+ celcius days alohaa! My chins are improving (albeit slowly!!!... yes some cheating is involved, but meh I don't care as long as I get up there, I'm working hard on latactivation stuff as well)

No cardio until tomorrow!

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 3xDCP
multi

** wo - 1 sc bcaa

2) whey/banana/skimmilk

gxr, GT,ACV 3xDCP
3) oats/egg/cottagecheese/almonds/strawberries
3fishies, multi

600mg alc,GT
4) oats/whey/flax/blueberries

GT 3xDCP
5) kangabangas/tomato/celery/cucumber
3xfishies, calcium

6) muscleshake/raspberries

Thoughts

Could definitely feel the extra oomph of sweat from the DCP for this morning's workout. Hot day + DCP = drank 4 out of 6 meals today, it was sweltering!! Nothing new otherwise!

*still sittin' pretty* :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 - Saturday 20/01/2006:

Training - Back

• sumo deadlift 5×5@110 5@114 (+4)…might lower next time to work on form
  • latstuff & chins 4,4,2,3
  • bb row 3×12@55
  • cable latpulls 2×10@132 (+12)
  • cable rows 3×10@66
  • hypers 2×12@bw

Drenched after deads already Oh 40+ celcius days alohaa! My chins are improving (albeit slowly!!!... yes some cheating is involved, but meh I don't care as long as I get up there, I'm working hard on latactivation stuff as well)

No cardio until tomorrow!

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 3xDCP
multi

** wo - 1 sc bcaa

2) whey/banana/skimmilk

gxr, GT,ACV 3xDCP
3) oats/egg/cottagecheese/almonds/strawberries
3fishies, multi

600mg alc,GT
4) oats/whey/flax/blueberries

GT 3xDCP
5) kangabangas/tomato/celery/cucumber
3xfishies, calcium

6) muscleshake/raspberries

Thoughts

Could definitely feel the extra oomph of sweat from the DCP for this morning's workout. Hot day + DCP = drank 4 out of 6 meals today, it was sweltering!! Nothing new otherwise!

*still sittin' pretty* :D
Your log is looking BEAUTIFUL. I like me a woman who will pick up a bar and dead like there is no tomorrow!!!

Also just wondering... I seen you said where you were Yohimbine wouldnt get through... do you mind me asking where you are out of? Of am I just blind, and look over it somewhere?

Also, afterthoughts, how did you like seperating out the shoulder day?

Adams

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks Adams! :) Actually this is a pretty plain log imo, hey you haven't seen my others!! :p Um the shoulder day was OK, Used a few of the exercises you recommended! I figure if I tack some calves and abs and some cardio at the end, with a lower carb day than the other rougher workouts I will be golden, so I'm gonna stick with the 4 day split for now!

Oh yeah, I'm from Australia... the land where whey costs more than gold and customs is a pansy :) :cry:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I'll post the rest of my workout later, but I did a little weigh in and am down 1.1.lbs. Happy so far, but my weight randomly fluctuates all the time so its not that accurate, just putting it out there! :p

Ps.. is there a full write up available somewhere?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Who are you ???

CROWLER:trout:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER!!?!?!?!??!?

YOU don't know asianbabe? SHAME ON YOU!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol!

<==== has snapped!! :mad:
Here's to refresh your memory, taken this morning.. 5"5, 125.4lbs
Must have been a while since we last spoke crowler! Macedaddy hit him for me please! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol!

<==== has snapped!! :mad:
Here's to refresh your memory, taken this morning.. 5"5, 125.4lbs
Must have been a while since we last spoke crowler! Macedaddy hit him for me please! :D

Number 1... Crowler was pretty obviously being sarcastic.

Number 2... YOU GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME. You are trying to LOSE weight? Girl you need to drop the DCP and got get yourself a big M.A.C!!!! :icon_lol:

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Look at the sassy supplements.. A woman after my own heart.

I'm sure it's appreciated that you put up the cost breakdown per day.

Getting leaner while adding poundages to your lifts would be quite an accomplishment. Good luck, I'll follow this log.

I took DCP over debaucherous vacation overseas and kept lean with an absolutely despicable diet during. The warm/sweaty feeling doesn't really fade with time either.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure snuggle club is allowed in here, ubi. Better go ask jay! :toofunny:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Then what are you doing in here Mace? :D

Besides, I'm the high chief of Snuggle Club, and it's the only power I weild now, as I retired from all other staff duties everywhere else. ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh, ok! as long as you put it that way! I say we have a snuggle club meeting at the Arnold! ;)

Sorry for the thread hijack, AB! :box:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
daddy, I will not be at the arnold :(, maybe maybe maybeeee if I'm good I'll get invited to the Olympia or next years big A :)

Ubi, thankyou for joining! Cheats will just happen when they happen, won't take me long that's for sure! :D

Adams, sorry I keep forgetting to put the smiley faces after my posts, I'm never usually mad!! Crowler remembers me because I believe I was his first aussie customer!

As for weightloss, I don't really care (well trying not to... last year this time when I just got into all this I was 10+ pounds lighter) for what is on the scale, its just another sometimes inaccurate measurement tool... sometimes its useful, but anyway, for this log I'm eating maintenance calories, trying to train my arse off and hopefully let the stack do the rest!! I'm in no hurry to bulk as it is summer here :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Sunday 21/01/2007:

Training - Cardio day!

* Warm up:
elliptical 5min
treadmill 10min@10km, flat

* Workout:
bike 16min - 30sec:60sec work/rest intervals

* Cool down:
treadmill 20min random hill setting

* abs - chair hanging raises 3×12

Bored to shiznit which is why I kept changing machines !!! BUT!!! I did manage a bit of stretching afterwards for once, biking makes for a sore booty!

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 3xDCP
multi

** cardio - 1 sc bcaa

ACV
2) 2x wholemealtoast/cottagecheese/almonds/strawberries
calcium

600mg alc,GT 3xDCP
3) salmon/tomato/celery/cucumber
4fishies

GT
4) kangabangas/tomato/celery/cucumber
4xfishies, multi

GT 2xDCP
5) muscleshake/strawberries

Thoughts

Cardio cardio.. haven't had a full on cardio day for a while, felt like I could go for ages, but I was just bored out of my brains. Endurance was good, the ba and cm with the DCP helped for sure. Felt a titchy bit light-headed afterwards, but nothing too serious

Noticed a slight funny feeling in my left shoulder.. a little hard to explain.. not a soreness as such but a weird doms gone wrong feeling, little numb, like I slept on that side all night or something? Gah, can't describe it. Reduced last dosage of DCP to 2 caps just in case.

It is the first week that its meant to be 3x3, right.. or 4 days, or doesn't matter, well today is the 3rd day.

*watchin' grass grow* :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Monday 22/01/2007:

Training - Chest/Tris

• Incline bench 6,4,4,5,4@70
  • Flat bench 3x7@70
  • Cable flyes 3x9@66
  • Chest dips practice 4,3,3,3
  • Tricep dips (assisted) 3x8
  • Pushdowns 3x12@11plates
** 25min elliptical pwo

Still working on my bench.. and dips, flat bench felt extraordinarily heavy after inclines, otherwise, good workout overall!

Food

600mg alc, GXR, GT 3xDCP
multi

** wo - 1 sc bcaa

2) whey/banana/skimmilk

gxr, GT,ACV 2xDCP
3) 2xwholemeal/cottagecheese/almonds/strawberries/asianfruit

4) kangabangas/tomato/celery/cucumber/almonds
3xfishies, multi

GT, ALC 3xDCP
5) kangabangas/tomato/celery/babyspinachalmonds
3xfishies, calcium

6) roastbeef/roast-potatoes,pumpkin,cauliflower,carrot,zucchini (CHEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)

Thoughts

Appetite is down again, hot weather doesn't help. BUT I finally cheated because someone brought home a nice fat roast last night!!! :mad::D Felt somewhat hypo by meal 3 (from the gxr maybe?), so added in some extra fruit there. Reduced dosage to 3,2,2 x DCP - tomorrow will do the same. The numbing shoulder pain from yesterday is almost gone. The anarchy stack is starting to make my body skin look better! Energy is meh, so-so though. BUTTTT I'm feeling LEANER!!! Legs is on the menu tomorrow.

*aloha treetrunks!* :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1