Double ActivaTe + RXT = WOW

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Point being nha is great for test boost.Thats good,but raising test in anyway affects hair,natural or supplemented.You need to speak for yourself as I did.I'm not really interested in your made up majority's.I never said anything about not keeping gains,or HDL levels.Logicly raising test will cause oily skin,etc.So do you somehow still disagree???As for natural products this is great for gains.
    Yeah, i too seem to find it out of circle.
    I've ran the exact same stack and have had little oily skin, and very, very little, to NO hair loss...i put about 5 others on the stack and they've never reported any acne flare or loss in hair...

Pretty interesting, but it's the first i've seen where it caused severe hair loss.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.

i think it's safe to say that your own testosterone is androgenic enough to cause excessive hair shedding to those who are susceptible to hair loss.

so any PH/steroid that has a lower androgenic value than endogenous testosterone would be a safer way to bulk than our own hormones? considering the majority do not convert to DHT... purely on the hair loss issue, of course.
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog
    i think it's safe to say that your own testosterone is androgenic enough to cause excessive hair shedding to those who are susceptible to hair loss.

so any PH/steroid that has a lower androgenic value than endogenous testosterone would be a safer way to bulk than our own hormones? considering the majority do not convert to DHT... purely on the hair loss issue, of course.
    good point.While on halodrol i think my hair got thicker.Also the small gyno lumps i had almost completely disapeared while on it.So with the case of halo supplementing with low side compounds like halo might be safer as you said.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

you have to factor in things like dead penis syndrome ,lethargy,and cholesterol/lipids too though.
  5. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokmog

Correct me if im wrong but DHT is one a few androgenic compounds that has the ability to cause hair loss.
  6. Registered User

Correct me if im wrong but DHT is one a few androgenic compounds that has the ability to cause hair loss.
    You're right, and ActivaTe has been found to block DHT. Several hair growth products use nettle as a main ingredient, by the way. More reasons why your hair loss on ActivaTe is so unusual.
  7. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock
    Yeah, i too seem to find it out of circle.
    I've ran the exact same stack and have had little oily skin, and very, very little, to NO hair loss...i put about 5 others on the stack and they've never reported any acne flare or loss in hair...

Pretty interesting, but it's the first i've seen where it caused severe hair loss.
    After like 4 days on the activate I started to get acne on my chest.I never in my life can say ive gotten acne there.The big ones that f'in hurt.The head started getting super greasy,like alot of upper forehead grease.I dont know ,Im just posting my experience.The feedback is good too!!!!
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I will also add,my workouts while taking the activate were probably the best in a long time.I'm a head trainer at a great gym.I get to play with weights all the time.I'm not some novice retard who doesn't know their elbow from their *******.Activate is IMO the best thing for people wanting to put on muscle,that don't want to take hormone based products..................Feed back anyone
  9. Registered User

After like 4 days on the activate I started to get acne on my chest.I never in my life can say ive gotten acne there.The big ones that f'in hurt.The head started getting super greasy,like alot of upper forehead grease.I dont know ,Im just posting my experience.The feedback is good too!!!!
    Guggulbolic will dry up the excess oil, lower LDL and burn fat.
    1500mgs of B-5 is also recommended.

2 ounces of pure lemon juice will also dry up the oil. Straight up will wake the living dead in two seconds flat. You should rinse your teeth after ward because it is hard on tooth enamel. Mixing it in orange juice is less fun.
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

I am getting this chest-effect now from double-dosing activate.

I am also training with a volume approach with high frequency and show no signs of overtraining (or slowing down).
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    I am getting this chest-effect now from double-dosing activate.

I am also training with a volume approach with high frequency and show no signs of overtraining (or slowing down).
    Same here on both accounts.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I myself am currently on a cycle of double dosed activate and rebound reloaded. This is my second run of these compounds and have to agree with the acne aspect. I definately notice increased amounts of acne to my back and sometimes chest while using. The NHA stack is very effective and lives up to its claims IMO. I myself have never had hair issues while taking these supplements, but I can see how they would increase your risk if your already predispostioned genetically.
  13. Registered User

are you all using just activate or getting bulk powder?
    if the nettle root powder is 10:1 what does that mean and how does it compare to custom having 95% nettle root?
  14. Handsome and intelligent
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by charliewat
    are you all using just activate or getting bulk powder?
    if the nettle root powder is 10:1 what does that mean and how does it compare to custom having 95% nettle root?
    ActivaTe.

The urtica standardised to 10% divanil requires x10 the dosing (so you're talking about 16g of the stuff to get the equivalent activate dosing). Not to mention there is talk of other lignans in the extract possibly antagonizing the effect of the Divanil. Never read into that though.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm using CNW's bulk powder because at the time, Activate was hard to get a hold of. I mixed it with his Avena sativa powder and capped it. Works well. I sorta feel bad, but I have given DS so much $$ in the days when it was just Matt that I should be on the board of directors there. lol

For me, the best benefit is just feeling great all the time. I must have had pretty high SHGB levels.
  16. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Figured I''d chime in and say that double dosing act. does indeed have a much more pronounced effect for me as well. Going on three weeks since I came off of a TRN/Zol cycle and still fill like I'm on. Weight has decreased 2lbs or so but strength is better, and vascularity/fullness is identical to what it was while on.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I just thought I'd update and say that I've cut my run short. I know how it works now, and I really want to do this with a bulk. Natural bulking with this setup would be amazing, and I will probably log a run of it over the summer. Until then:

If you can afford do double the dose, it's worth it. I highly recommend this stack, expecially on a bulk. Thanks so much to DS for bringing this to market.
    A question? When you came off the activaTe, did your lifts drops back into normal range? The last few weeks on only 2 pills a day combined with white blood/green bulge my lifts have increased as my weight has decreased. It's also been a while since I have really tried to get stronger in my lifts every week. And I have been making plateau-busting progress, I am just wondering how much of that can be attributed to my supplement use..
  18. Gold Member

For anyone who is thinking about double dosing activate, I too had awesome results. I was maintaining my bodyweight while cutting, and gaining strength. The NHA Stack with double Activate may be the best supp combo on the market.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

My strength is sticking around post cycle and has even gone up on a few lifts. That never happens for me.
  20. Registered User

Worth every penny to double dose the ActivaTe...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I might just ramp it up.. ****, I've only been taking half the dose anyway I got plenty of left over beta batch (the 20 caps a day type) so I can afford to pop a few extra per day and see if it makes a diff, I will let you know how it works for me along with white blood/green bulge.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I guess dosing retin-a had a profound affect towards my oil tho....and the pills too.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  23. Registered User

How interesting. I have followed this thread from start on - and I believe there's significant potential health benefits from this.

So I've started an NHA myself and 1.5 x ActivaTe but am also including BlackOut at night + 5-HTP for increasing sleep quality.

After two weeks, I can definitely feel the difference - I am in a
    WORLD of heavy stress and sleep deprivation at the moment, yet body weight's staying up and body fat is not climbing. Workouts have been few and far between due to time pressures.

Coincidence? no way! I react to stress and shed weight insanely fast - yet this time, nothing.

Double thumbs up!
  24. Registered User

This is great! Im on week three of the nha stack. Im not on pct. I probably will not go on a ph cycle sense the gains have been great. Ive gained about 5 lbs. Plus i did a cycle of igf-1lr3 before. I have had a little acne on the face and one huge bump on the back. Shucks, my mother asked me if i was steroids! Is it necessary to cycle off the nha stack if your not going to do a ph cycle? I think i will increase the dosage to 5 activate, 4 rr. I have had some mood swings too.
  25. Registered User

Careful on 4 caps of RR. Might kill libido due to low estrogen.
  26. Registered User

Ahh gotcha. I have been feeling lathargic as hell. Gotripped said it was from the RR. Is there something that can combat this. Funny thing though as soon as i do a heavy lift and cardio workout i feel totally awake. Also, sense im not plannning on doing a ph cycle, do i still need to cycle off the nha stack?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. Activate/ RXT/ Retain/ fenugreek/ taurine
    By rysigpi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 07:55 AM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
  4. Insulin Timing & Activity
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics