Double ActivaTe + RXT = WOW

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I might just ramp it up.. ****, I've only been taking half the dose anyway :) I got plenty of left over beta batch (the 20 caps a day type) so I can afford to pop a few extra per day and see if it makes a diff, I will let you know how it works for me along with white blood/green bulge.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I guess dosing retin-a had a profound affect towards my oil tho....and the pills too.

Malek256

Awards
How interesting. I have followed this thread from start on - and I believe there's significant potential health benefits from this.

So I've started an NHA myself and 1.5 x ActivaTe but am also including BlackOut at night + 5-HTP for increasing sleep quality.

After two weeks, I can definitely feel the difference - I am in a
WORLD of heavy stress and sleep deprivation at the moment, yet body weight's staying up and body fat is not climbing. Workouts have been few and far between due to time pressures.

Coincidence? no way! I react to stress and shed weight insanely fast - yet this time, nothing.

Double thumbs up!

preston25

Awards
This is great! Im on week three of the nha stack. Im not on pct. I probably will not go on a ph cycle sense the gains have been great. Ive gained about 5 lbs. Plus i did a cycle of igf-1lr3 before. I have had a little acne on the face and one huge bump on the back. Shucks, my mother asked me if i was steroids! Is it necessary to cycle off the nha stack if your not going to do a ph cycle? I think i will increase the dosage to 5 activate, 4 rr. I have had some mood swings too.

stinkfinger

Awards
Careful on 4 caps of RR. Might kill libido due to low estrogen.

preston25

Awards
Ahh gotcha. I have been feeling lathargic as hell. Gotripped said it was from the RR. Is there something that can combat this. Funny thing though as soon as i do a heavy lift and cardio workout i feel totally awake. Also, sense im not plannning on doing a ph cycle, do i still need to cycle off the nha stack?