Time to get cut da fuq up with arimamax by nutraceutical innovations sponsored*

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im running this as a solo ai product to reap the benefits of reducing estrogen and cortisol. We all know my track record with ridiculous aas use . For the next 8 months ill be staying off cycle . Diet and exercise are on point . Lets see what this can do !!!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up bighulksmash! Any chance of posting a pic of the bottle and ingredient panel? I've never heard of this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like an Arimistane product from what I can see. What is your dosing plan and length? Are you testing cortisol as well or just estrogen? Will be interesting to see the bloodwork.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Looks like an Arimistane product from what I can see. What is your dosing plan and length? Are you testing cortisol as well or just estrogen? Will be interesting to see the bloodwork.
Tested cortisol on a diff test . Will def post up results. Im excited to see how this treats me. 2 25 mgs caps 2x a day.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Since i began this i have noticed a change in many areas. This morning I woke up sweating and my midsection was noticeably thinner by a little bit. A major increase in aggression has began since i woke up . My muscles are full and pumping
Like crazy . Definitely something going on . I been taking 4 caps a day for about 3 or 4 days . I started the day b4 i put this up. hvactech any ideas ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Since i began this i have noticed a change in many areas. This morning I woke up sweating and my midsection was noticeably thinner by a little bit. A major increase in aggression has began since i woke up . My muscles are full and pumping
Like crazy . Definitely something going on . I been taking 4 caps a day for about 3 or 4 days . I started the day b4 i put this up. hvactech any ideas ?
Hmmm well definitely not a bad thing but nothing comes to mind from an aromatase inhibitor

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
For the next 8 months ill be staying off cycle . Diet and exercise are on point . Lets see what this can do !!!!!
I got 10 bucks says he don't even get close to 8 months clean. :p

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hmmm well definitely not a bad thing but nothing comes to mind from an aromatase inhibitor
People usually associate cutting with an AI, or with androgens that don't aromatize, but it's not really the reduction in estrogen causing the decreased midsection. Estrogen helps create it, but it's androgen that burns it. If he's getting leaner and meaner, and waking up sweaty, that tells me his test levels have likely risen.

As far as the night sweats, it can also indicate a change in cortisol/adrenal cycle. High night cort can cause morning sweats like higher androgen levels can, but I'd guess decreased cort in this case because of the slimming and aggression boost. Sometimes cortisol levels actually increase (especially on long-term test+AI or non-aroma andros) but it's just a compensatory mechanism for reduced expression and that's the bottom line.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
People usually associate cutting with an AI, or with androgens that don't aromatize, but it's not really the reduction in estrogen causing the decreased midsection. Estrogen helps create it, but it's androgen that burns it. If he's getting leaner and meaner, and waking up sweaty, that tells me his test levels have likely risen.

As far as the night sweats, it can also indicate a change in cortisol/adrenal cycle. High night cort can cause morning sweats like higher androgen levels can, but I'd guess decreased cort in this case because of the slimming and aggression boost. Sometimes cortisol levels actually increase (especially on long-term test+AI or non-aroma andros) but it's just a compensatory mechanism for reduced expression and that's the bottom line.
i also noticed my muscles are staying fuller ... after two weeks if its possible . CAN i go up to 150mgs a day . Ill end up buying a bottle on my own dime . I love this feeling.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
i also noticed my muscles are staying fuller ... after two weeks if its possible . CAN i go up to 150mgs a day . Ill end up buying a bottle on my own dime . I love this feeling.
I'll tell you what I usually do, but that doesn't mean anybody else should try it!

I always, always start at the lowest possible dose. Then considering the half-life, ramp up to at least double the recommended dose! :) Getting a solid feel for all the doses in-between. Then back-calculate the optimal amount from that data, or taper back down to what I felt was the sweet spot based on my best subjective response.

Most guys might complain about sore joins on 150mg/d, but you're the hulk so who knows?! Everyone responds differently and there are countless factors to consider, so you never really know without some personal experimentation.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll tell you what I usually do, but that doesn't mean anybody else should try it!

I always, always start at the lowest possible dose. Then considering the half-life, ramp up to at least double the recommended dose! :) Getting a solid feel for all the doses in-between. Then back-calculate the optimal amount from that data, or taper back down to what I felt was the sweet spot based on my best subjective response.

Most guys might complain about sore joins on 150mg/d, but you're the hulk so who knows?! Everyone responds differently and there are countless factors to consider, so you never really know without some personal experimentation.
Thats true . I ran trest oral at 200 started at 50 then went back to 150 did that for 8 weeks. I been off since around Christmas.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My wifes friends have been eying me wierd . My muscles are harder than normal and visually more vascular. I like it she dont haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely noticeable things happening here. Increased aggression libido muclscle fullness and well being !!!!! Hi estrogen will fauk u up ... get in on this guys !!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Definitely noticeable things happening here. Increased aggression libido muclscle fullness and well being !!!!! Hi estrogen will fauk u up ... get in on this guys !!!!
nice! glad its working well for you.. ill be running it soon

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
nice! glad its working well for you.. ill be running it soon
Its definitely amazing to see the change and feel it. My testosterone is high man i can literally walk around the grocery store at 90mph and feel like iam floating haha ... also better nuts and testicular plumpness as of now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Noticeable change in the hard ons and frequency there of. I guess all this time I just needed an AI .... feeling great !

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Noticeable change in the hard ons and frequency there of. I guess all this time I just needed an AI .... feeling great !
Yeah, aint it a trip?! To much estro, no performance. Too little estro, no libido. It's a fine balance, but looks like you're getting close to dialing your dose in. :thumbsup:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, aint it a trip?! To much estro, no performance. Too little estro, no libido. It's a fine balance, but looks like you're getting close to dialing your dose in. :thumbsup:
Im loving it man thanks so much !!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its definitely amazing to see the change and feel it. My testosterone is high man i can literally walk around the grocery store at 90mph and feel like iam floating haha ... also better nuts and testicular plumpness as of now.
Who doesn't like plumpy testes!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Also no joint issues at all. Bigger loads are definitely impressive to the mrs . Anddddddddddd my muscles have hardened significantly.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Over the past few days i have noticed my body becoming harder . Better erectile performance and increased appetite.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What's your cortisol testing plan/process?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Over the past few days i have noticed my body becoming harder . Better erectile performance and increased appetite.
awsome! thats what i love to hear....

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Increased aggression is key here . Im trying to figure out what is the cause.
Increased test, or lower cort. That's usually what it is. Or if it's a really pronounced increase, likely both!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The testosterone has increased for sure. I have been getting road rage and yelling at my co workers . Im loving this

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
The testosterone has increased for sure. I have been getting road rage and yelling at my co workers . Im loving this
Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin about! Enough mr. nice guy and screwing around, time to lay the smack down and let everyone know who the boss is. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin about! Enough mr. nice guy and screwing around, time to lay the smack down and let everyone know who the boss is. :)
It was fun . I cant wait to see where iam at around 30days .

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
you hear that...no more mr. nice guy!!!
OMG! I think I just found a u-tube vid of Hulk going bananas at the gym! I guess no more mr. nice guy won't be a problem, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OMG! I think I just found a u-tube vid of Hulk going bananas at the gym! I guess no more mr. nice guy won't be a problem, lol
they say he's sick, he's obscene...his dog bit him on the leg today

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I threw the trash barrell at the 4 ft 11 mat cleaning lady ... bad day hahah

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Visibility of fat in mid section has definitely decreased. Muscles are becoming more solid sleep has improved tremendously. Lasting longer in bed wifes giggling like were 18 again .. love it!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Visibility of fat in mid section has definitely decreased. Muscles are becoming more solid sleep has improved tremendously. Lasting longer in bed wifes giggling like were 18 again .. love it!!!!
life is good....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Massive changes are happening here . Increasing aggression and want to fukk more often. Also a huge difference in my midsection. Booooom!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Massive changes are happening here . Increasing aggression and want to fukk more often. Also a huge difference in my midsection. Booooom!
Now that's some great sounding feedback!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 12
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1