Time to get cut da fuq up with arimamax by nutraceutical innovations sponsored*

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Joints are drying out pain in both elbows . Upping joint support. Glucosamine chondriton.
Me too! I built the wife a "fish pond" thing she wanted in the back, long story short i got screwer's elbow using an old bit and can hardly lift an empty bar with my right arm! Time to OD on my secret weapon for fast joint repair, lactoferrin. ;) Stack a fat dose with your glucosamine if you have some!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too! I built the wife a "fish pond" thing she wanted in the back, long story short i got screwer's elbow using an old bit and can hardly lift an empty bar with my right arm! Time to OD on my secret weapon for fast joint repair, lactoferrin. ;) Stack a fat dose with your glucosamine if you have some!
I googled lactoferrin and saw fat loss..you recommend it for sore joints?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I googled lactoferrin and saw fat loss..you recommend it for sore joints?
Bone activity

Ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin has been used to examine how lactoferrin affects bone. Lactoferrin has shown to have positive effects on bone turnover. It has aided in decreasing bone resorption and increasing bone formation. This was indicated by a decrease in the levels of two bone resorption markers (deoxypyridinoline and N-telopeptide) and an increase in the levels two bone formation markers (osteocalcin and alkaline phosphatase).[29] It has reduced osteoclast formation, which signifies a decrease in pro-inflammatory responses and an increase in anti-inflammatory responses [30] which indicates a reduction in bone resorption as well.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bone activity

Ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin has been used to examine how lactoferrin affects bone. Lactoferrin has shown to have positive effects on bone turnover. It has aided in decreasing bone resorption and increasing bone formation. This was indicated by a decrease in the levels of two bone resorption markers (deoxypyridinoline and N-telopeptide) and an increase in the levels two bone formation markers (osteocalcin and alkaline phosphatase).[29] It has reduced osteoclast formation, which signifies a decrease in pro-inflammatory responses and an increase in anti-inflammatory responses [30] which indicates a reduction in bone resorption as well.
Jeez what a mouthful...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Bone activity

Yeah, what he said, lol.

But basically, stack Lactoferrin with Vitamin C and Proline. Some form of soluble Silica is smart too (like bamboo extract) and 100-200mg DHEA for at least a week. Glucosamine/Chondriton products are good for quick relief in certain circumstances, but it's not necessarily ideal for a long-term healing regimen. The Lacto just seems to work fast IME, but you need about 1g/day.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Feeling overwhelming aggression today . Told off my sons coach. Doc appt soon re testing testosterone. My guess is its near 900 again :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely having some sort of change in cortisol not sure about estrogen yet. Only blood test will be able to really pinpoint what's exactly going on in my body. At this point I am only taking this and burn Xtreme and arimamax. I have increased my weight training 2 5 days a week strictly gvt. My main goal is to crush estrogen to a normal level and put on as much solid muscle as I can. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask away

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Definitely having some sort of change in cortisol not sure about estrogen yet. Only blood test will be able to really pinpoint what's exactly going on in my body. At this point I am only taking this and burn Xtreme and arimamax. I have increased my weight training 2 5 days a week strictly gvt. My main goal is to crush estrogen to a normal level and put on as much solid muscle as I can. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask away
Hows the elbows?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hulk when do you plan on bloods? Sorry if mentioned already but I'm feeling very lazy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So far everything from nutraceutical innovations is going above and beyond the expectations.
Nice-

thanks bighulksmash glad you are enjoying it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what he said, lol.

But basically, stack Lactoferrin with Vitamin C and Proline. Some form of soluble Silica is smart too (like bamboo extract) and 100-200mg DHEA for at least a week. Glucosamine/Chondriton products are good for quick relief in certain circumstances, but it's not necessarily ideal for a long-term healing regimen. The Lacto just seems to work fast IME, but you need about 1g/day.
a gm of lacto eh. is that all at once or split?...with food or empty?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;fO1Vhc88QkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1Vhc88QkM[/video]

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Running super low on this great supp arimamax definitely lowered my cortisol. A little pain in joints but overall a great investment for someone who wants to lower estrogen and cortisol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Running super low on this great supp arimamax definitely lowered my cortisol. A little pain in joints but overall a great investment for someone who wants to lower estrogen and cortisol.
arimistane is pretty effective at cutting fat, no doubt....but it is a little rough on my 'old man' joints, lol.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I tried 6 caps for a few days last week and it didn't aggravate my bad elbow. Maybe a few days isn't long enough to cause trouble.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried 6 caps for a few days last week and it didn't aggravate my bad elbow. Maybe a few days isn't long enough to cause trouble.
are you and hulk related? 6 caps?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Could be my form when i use the curl bar according to my buddy . Since my shoulders are so wide the angle at which elbows twist becomes agonizing. So ill stick to my single arm curls

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Blood work in 2 days guys . Im actually excited to see if my e2 dipped .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Will have result by tomorrow for blood work it was actually on 6/8

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Orig test 5 wks ago
Test 851
Est 189

Result from last week
Test 765
Est 162

Killcure666

Awards
That's interesting. Thanks for posting those! It looks like arimistane caused estradiol to drop 27 points but it also caused testosterone to drop 86 points.

Your testosterone to estradiol ratio did improve though. You started at a 4.5 to 1 testosterone to estrogen ratio and finished at a 4.7 to 1 ratio