Time to get cut da fuq up with arimamax by nutraceutical innovations sponsored*

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes today i woke with a stiffy and the wife immediately took advantage of me . It was amazing. I was laughing the whole time .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes today i woke with a stiffy and the wife immediately took advantage of me . It was amazing. I was laughing the whole time .
dude...you are on a roll, ride it out...let the good times roll

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Is one of you fixed or something?

And if not, does your wife have a sister? :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So today i noticed some boing action around noon . Then i felt a little weird . I think the anxiety of having high test is making me nervous as fukk. Im willing to deal with it tho well worth it imo.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
So today i noticed some boing action around noon . Then i felt a little weird . I think the anxiety of having high test is making me nervous as fukk. Im willing to deal with it tho well worth it imo.
I know what you need man, a heavy duty stim! That's perfect for anxiety issues. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Jesus Mary and Joseph... i cant even nap arpund here lol ! I woke up laughing b4 I even check this out.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Eca + guarana + dmaa = we call it Black ice.
Add some Zombie and call it Black Sunshine baby! Sleep is overrated, lol

[video=youtube;HxQap_3Bj6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxQap_3Bj6Q[/video]

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for the nutra reps...arimistane kind of fell by the wayside since apparently it doesn't lower estrogen, but maybe lowers cortisol. What's the thought behind this product now? I actually ran og erase years ago with Dpol and saw really good results. So I'm kind of confused. Thanks guys

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I have a question for the nutra reps...arimistane kind of fell by the wayside since apparently it doesn't lower estrogen, but maybe lowers cortisol. What's the thought behind this product now? I actually ran og erase years ago with Dpol and saw really good results. So I'm kind of confused. Thanks guys
Yeah, people like it though (hulk luuuves it, lol) but we are aware of the shortcomings of arimistane. That's why we decided to just start from scratch and develop a whole new Anti-Estrogen that's never been done before. :) I'm not looking forward to it and it won't be easy but we already have it planned because somebody has to do it!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I will be producing blood work at the end . Watever it is .... its making me aggressive as f.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah, people like it though (hulk luuuves it, lol) but we are aware of the shortcomings of arimistane. That's why we decided to just start from scratch and develop a whole new Anti-Estrogen that's never been done before. :) I'm not looking forward to it and it won't be easy but we already have it planned because somebody has to do it!
Cant wait to see this.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the straight answer. Can't wait to see what you guys come out with next.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
right here, right now...I am volunteering to be your guinea pig....more than willing to be a tester for anything you put out!!!
i'm your huckleberry!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
right here, right now...I am volunteering to be your guinea pig....more than willing to be a tester for anything you put out!!!
i'm your huckleberry!!!
Well im johnny ringo and I dont play fayr !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just wanted to ask if any of you have been on the nutra home page lately, like within the past 24 hours?

hate to pull away from this log,

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
reminds me of the Harrison ford scene in raiders where the African tribesman puts on a big show with his sword...and then Harrison ford shots him...
Lol remember Indiana Jones!!!! ????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think so ... that damn theme music lol.

I liked fugitive the most . Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.
good choice...I watched the tv series when it was on.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What about The Hodgetwins vs Vegan gains in a cage match with the latter in the middle and two sledgehammers

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
how about the name of the game or secret agent man...

here is one for you...kolchak the night stalker!!!
Lol at mcdevitt she was sexy . Night stalker is my shiyt . I watched all those re runs laat epi daye was in 1975

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol at mcdevitt she was sexy . Night stalker is my shiyt . I watched all those re runs laat epi daye was in 1975
yup night stalker was the precursor to x-files!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
didn't say there was anything wrong, asked if you have looked- you would have noticed a new addition

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Joints are drying out pain in both elbows . Upping joint support. Glucosamine chondriton.