Jim Goes NUTS with AppNut!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,783
    Rep Power
    3529437
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    52.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good front squat man. Do you lay the bar across your Delts and cross armed? Or a clean grip?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  2. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    4836957
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I always envy the people that have the wrists to hold the bar clean style.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Solid front squat. I did some mobility and rowing yesterday so it is nice to see someone who follows a similar path as myself.
    Quit copying me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good front squat man. Do you lay the bar across your Delts and cross armed? Or a clean grip?
    Clean grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I always envy the people that have the wrists to hold the bar clean style.
    I'm sure years of wear and tear will stop me eventually lol
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    '89 Silverado with a small block 350. Sitting on 3" lowering springs. Engine/transmission/rear rebuilt 50,000 miles ago.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130512_171906.png
Views: 107
Size:  472.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130512_171914.png
Views: 95
Size:  537.7 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130512_171926.png
Views: 87
Size:  641.7 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130512_171938.png
Views: 87
Size:  753.7 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    4836957
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd be all over that ride bubba!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'd be all over that ride bubba!
    Thanks, it's definitely a good vehicle. Been well maintained too.

    Traded my T-Bird plus cash for it.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  7. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Who goes to the gym on Sunday?!

    <----- Apparently this guy does.


    12MAY13 GPP/PreHab/Mobility

    Pre: 2 Uncut, 3 Drive, 5 Uptake, 3g Mono
    Intra: Same mix as always lol

    WarmUp: Dynamic Track, Foam Roll lower body/lats, Band Pulldowns, Assisted Hip Openers, Band Assist Hammie Stretch, 2x30yd Bounds

    KB Rows: 44#x10x3

    Upright Sled Pulls: 90#(+sled)x60yds
    Back Pedal Sled Pulls: 90#(+sled)x60yds (small steps, stay on heels. Really felt the hammies on this)

    a1. Prone KB Switch: 18#x10x2
    a2. KB "Suitcase" Carries: 97#x60ydsx2 (30yds per arm) Note: 1 Arm Farmer Carry with KB

    Prowler Sprints: 135#(+sled)x30ydsx2 Note: Sprint down, had my partner take it back down the turf and then took it back. Rest was maybe 8-10 seconds between them. It was pretty terrible, moved it very quickly.


    Notes: Good training session. Felt good afterwards, but shortly after felt like my blood sugar was low. Found some licorice strips at walmart and opened them up and ate some. Felt fine after having a couple (or 20). Hit up the barber for a haircut afterwards and then ate some chipotle.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. New Member
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160532
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    90.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Who goes to the gym on Sunday?!

    <----- Apparently this guy does.


    12MAY13 GPP/PreHab/Mobility

    Pre: 2 Uncut, 3 Drive, 5 Uptake, 3g Mono
    Intra: Same mix as always lol

    WarmUp: Dynamic Track, Foam Roll lower body/lats, Band Pulldowns, Assisted Hip Openers, Band Assist Hammie Stretch, 2x30yd Bounds

    KB Rows: 44#x10x3

    Upright Sled Pulls: 90#(+sled)x60yds
    Back Pedal Sled Pulls: 90#(+sled)x60yds (small steps, stay on heels. Really felt the hammies on this)

    a1. Prone KB Switch: 18#x10x2
    a2. KB "Suitcase" Carries: 97#x60ydsx2 (30yds per arm) Note: 1 Arm Farmer Carry with KB

    Prowler Sprints: 135#(+sled)x30ydsx2 Note: Sprint down, had my partner take it back down the turf and then took it back. Rest was maybe 8-10 seconds between them. It was pretty terrible, moved it very quickly.


    Notes: Good training session. Felt good afterwards, but shortly after felt like my blood sugar was low. Found some licorice strips at walmart and opened them up and ate some. Felt fine after having a couple (or 20). Hit up the barber for a haircut afterwards and then ate some chipotle.
    I'm there on Sundays at 6:45 a.m. You are in good company.
  9. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    13MAY13 ME Upper Body

    Pre: 3 Drive, 7 Uptake, 2 Uncut, 5g Mono
    Intra: SSDD

    BB Floor Press: 45x5, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x4+1(assisted), 185x5 (circa max extra volume)

    DB Incline Press: 50x12, 45x13

    a1. Reverse Grip BB Row: 115x12, 135x12, 145x9, 155x10
    a2. Bent Over Rear Delt Row: 20x10x3, 25x10

    b1. Seated DB Power Clean: 30x10, 30x12, 35x12
    b2. DB Close Grip Bench: 70x12, 70x10 (video), 75x14 (switched to hex, the Ivanko was sketchy lol)

    Vid: http://youtu.be/abEmUeRrRow

    Trying to fill out these XLs!
    Name:  IMG_20130513_191604.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  64.2 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.88%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Solid workouts! I'm usually at the gym on the weekends as well. My schedule has been off lately so the workouts change depending what's going on. I started doing CG DB presses, but use two instead.
  11. Advanced Member
    Nooshefx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    144516
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    35.41%

    Just read through it all and found some new ideas in here. Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your goals!
  12. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Great work so far, Jim!

    I have been following along, but not posting much. I tried the California presses (JW presses) for the first time last weekend and I really like them. I haven't been able to bench with the shoulder rehab, but I can do these. They really hit the triceps hard, so happy to say I have already gained something from your log. Don't want to give Ben credit; it will just go to his head!
  13. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Just read through it all and found some new ideas in here. Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your goals!
    Thanks bud. Anything you wanna know, just ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Great work so far, Jim!

    I have been following along, but not posting much. I tried the California presses (JW presses) for the first time last weekend and I really like them. I haven't been able to bench with the shoulder rehab, but I can do these. They really hit the triceps hard, so happy to say I have already gained something from your log. Don't want to give Ben credit; it will just go to his head!
    I really enjoyed them, will probably hit them again this week.

    Ben doesn't deserve credit! I found the video!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  14. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    First week of my 3 week Pendulum wave for DE. It went well, did a complex to warm up and went straight into the DE sets, the weight seemed to move faster as I got deeper into the exercise.

    Pre: 3 Drive, 5 Uptake, 2 Uncut
    Intra: SSDD

    WarmUp:
    MB Keg Tosses: 30x6x2
    Assisted Hip Open: x2 (per leg)x2
    Box Jump: x4x2

    Box Squats: 6x3@50%
    176x3x6

    Walking Lunges: 132x5(per leg), 154x5, 176x5

    SSB Good Morning: 108x8, 152x5, 152x6, 174x6

    KB Front Carry (Different carry position each set): 88x60ydsx3

    For the walking lunges I kept a shorter stride to put more strain on the quadriceps. The lower dose of uptake really allowed me to feel my glutes activate more on the GMs because of the pump. The weights moved easily enough, the only rest we got on each exercise was enough to change the weight, so we were motoring. Never really found myself particularly out of breath, my breathing is easier while using Drive/Uncut so I notice that I don't have to wait as between sets.

    Videos:

    1st + last of the Box Squat:
    http://youtu.be/Kq1Y3Cdkiys
    http://youtu.be/GjDOLLaYvuw

    SSB GM:
    http://youtu.be/jemzKdrOf_0

    Glutes are feeling good right now. Squats felt good enough, tried lifting my feet off on the 3+4 set, but it slowed me down and was awkward.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  15. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Killer workout yesterday. I bet you are sore today....
  16. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Killer workout yesterday. I bet you are sore today....
    Not terribly actually. I can't say for sure until I start running or something later today. But, I actually feel pretty good today.

    I noticed last time I ran igf2 that my recovery time decreased, do that may have something to do with it.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  17. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Not terribly actually. I can't say for sure until I start running or something later today. But, I actually feel pretty good today.

    I noticed last time I ran igf2 that my recovery time decreased, do that may have something to do with it.
    Yeah, IGF-2 does help a lot with recovery. I am waiting for June 1st and I will start using IGF-2 or HGH-Up again.
  18. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Yeah, IGF-2 does help a lot with recovery. I am waiting for June 1st and I will start using IGF-2 or HGH-Up again.
    Haven't used HGH-up, so I can't compare lol
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Went to the field today and ran some receiver routes (sprints).

    pre: 2 uncut, 5 uptake, 3 drive
    Intra: SSDD


    Started with "X" drills (40yd)

    3 total, 2 for time (10.38, 10.55) and learned that I need to work on my acceleration, and agility.

    Then spent 30 minutes straight running slants, gos, curls, and posts.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Haven't used HGH-up, so I can't compare lol
    HGH-Up and IGF-2 are actually very similar. HGH-Up seems to help a little better with recovery/sleep and IGF-2 more with performance/endurance.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Went to the field today and ran some receiver routes (sprints).

    pre: 2 uncut, 5 uptake, 3 drive
    Intra: SSDD


    Started with "X" drills (40yd)

    3 total, 2 for time (10.38, 10.55) and learned that I need to work on my acceleration, and agility.

    Then spent 30 minutes straight running slants, gos, curls, and posts.
    That's an interesting workout. How do you like Uncut before cardio or HIIT like this? I'm a big fan of 2 caps since it doesn't really get my heart racing like most pwo's do if I take them before HIIT.
  21. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    HGH-Up and IGF-2 are actually very similar. HGH-Up seems to help a little better with recovery/sleep and IGF-2 more with performance/endurance.

    That's an interesting workout. How do you like Uncut before cardio or HIIT like this? I'm a big fan of 2 caps since it doesn't really get my heart racing like most pwo's do if I take them before HIIT.
    Yeah, it was fun. I wanted to test the performance enhancement benefits that others notice when playing sports.

    Generally, I enjoy it for HIIT. I might up to 3 on Friday and see how I like it at that dose for lifting, and then make the judgment on what dose I want/need.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yeah, it was fun. I wanted to test the performance enhancement benefits that others notice when playing sports.

    Generally, I enjoy it for HIIT. I might up to 3 on Friday and see how I like it at that dose for lifting, and then make the judgment on what dose I want/need.
    My sweet spot is 3 caps for lifting and 2 caps for HIIT or sports.
  23. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    DE Upper: 16MAY13

    Pre: 3 Drive, 3 Uncut, 3 Uptake
    Intra: Do I really need to repeat this?

    Bench Press: 6x3@55% (125#) : 125x6x3 (2xthumb from smooth, 2xpinkie on ring, 2xmiddle finger on ring)

    JM Press: 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 155x5 (PR), 175x4 (My wife said these looked more like CGBP, but I didn't get it on video lol)

    a1. Wide Grip Pulldown: 90x8, 100x8, 100x7
    a2. Low Pulley Face Pull: 80x8, 120x8, 140x7

    Koklov Press: 95x8, 105x4, 95x7

    Trap Bar Rows: 65x8, 85x8, 115x7, 135x8


    Notes: Will have to try 3 caps a few more times before I can make a judgement on it. I can't say that I notice a sudden rush of energy with uncut, if anything at all it's just that I have the ability to continue lifting. It will be easier to weigh on it when I run out lol. My breathing is less labored when exercising as I continue using the drive (and possibly uncut as well). First week of DE went well, added some extra rowing volume because I didn't do any during my GPP. Feeling good, the pump was good after the superset. Biceps were hurting as I walked to the rack for the Koklovs (which are awful by the way).

    Will update this with video links when they finish uploading to youtube. Got the first set of each hand grip for the DE Bench, and the first set of Koklovs on video. (yes, I know I make funny faces when I'm straining myself).
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  24. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  25. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.88%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    DE Upper: 16MAY13

    Pre: 3 Drive, 3 Uncut, 3 Uptake
    Intra: Do I really need to repeat this?

    Bench Press: 6x3@55% (125#) : 125x6x3 (2xthumb from smooth, 2xpinkie on ring, 2xmiddle finger on ring)

    JM Press: 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 155x5 (PR), 175x4 (My wife said these looked more like CGBP, but I didn't get it on video lol)

    a1. Wide Grip Pulldown: 90x8, 100x8, 100x7
    a2. Low Pulley Face Pull: 80x8, 120x8, 140x7

    Koklov Press: 95x8, 105x4, 95x7

    Trap Bar Rows: 65x8, 85x8, 115x7, 135x8


    Notes: Will have to try 3 caps a few more times before I can make a judgement on it. I can't say that I notice a sudden rush of energy with uncut, if anything at all it's just that I have the ability to continue lifting. It will be easier to weigh on it when I run out lol. My breathing is less labored when exercising as I continue using the drive (and possibly uncut as well). First week of DE went well, added some extra rowing volume because I didn't do any during my GPP. Feeling good, the pump was good after the superset. Biceps were hurting as I walked to the rack for the Koklovs (which are awful by the way).

    Will update this with video links when they finish uploading to youtube. Got the first set of each hand grip for the DE Bench, and the first set of Koklovs on video. (yes, I know I make funny faces when I'm straining myself).
    Yeah the energy from Uncut is more long lasting energy than a kick in the butt for a short time. Similar to having an energizer battery attached to your back You won't notice it till the morning after the workout haha

    Are you dosing Drive 3 waking up and 3 pre workout?
  26. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    DE Upper: 16MAY13

    Pre: 3 Drive, 3 Uncut, 3 Uptake
    Intra: Do I really need to repeat this?

    Bench Press: 6x3@55% (125#) : 125x6x3 (2xthumb from smooth, 2xpinkie on ring, 2xmiddle finger on ring)

    JM Press: 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 155x5 (PR), 175x4 (My wife said these looked more like CGBP, but I didn't get it on video lol)

    a1. Wide Grip Pulldown: 90x8, 100x8, 100x7
    a2. Low Pulley Face Pull: 80x8, 120x8, 140x7

    Koklov Press: 95x8, 105x4, 95x7

    Trap Bar Rows: 65x8, 85x8, 115x7, 135x8


    Notes: Will have to try 3 caps a few more times before I can make a judgement on it. I can't say that I notice a sudden rush of energy with uncut, if anything at all it's just that I have the ability to continue lifting. It will be easier to weigh on it when I run out lol. My breathing is less labored when exercising as I continue using the drive (and possibly uncut as well). First week of DE went well, added some extra rowing volume because I didn't do any during my GPP. Feeling good, the pump was good after the superset. Biceps were hurting as I walked to the rack for the Koklovs (which are awful by the way).

    Will update this with video links when they finish uploading to youtube. Got the first set of each hand grip for the DE Bench, and the first set of Koklovs on video. (yes, I know I make funny faces when I'm straining myself).
    I love the 3 caps dose of Uncut. People are freaked out about how much caffeine that is (390 mg), but it doesn't hit you all at once like most pwo's. It's a cleaner energy that really just drives you to keep going. For me it's enhanced MMC and the ability to work out longer with less rest than normal. I just get in a zone and keep going.
  27. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    No gym for me this weekend, but went in today and did some work.

    20MAY13 ME Upper

    Pre: 7 Uptake, 3 Drive, 3 Uncut
    Intra: Gatorade+BCAA+

    Warm-up: Foam Roll/Lacrosse ball upper body, Shoulder Over and backs/Dislocates, Push-ups, Tricep Pushdowns, BB Incline Benchx alot

    Incline Bench: 95x3, 135x3, 155x3, 175x3, 185x3 (PR? Probably had 195)

    Dips: BWx15, +45x10, +90x1--+45x10

    a1. Dante Rows: 90x12, 110x12, 130x10, 140x8
    a2. CS RD Rows: 35x8x3, 35x9

    b1. Cable Shrugs: 150x15x3
    b2. RG BB Curl: 60x7, 50x12, 50x9

    HG Pull-Up: BWx8x2, BWx6


    175x3: http://youtu.be/UW2JOTTII2s

    Trying to get big (post workout):
    Name:  IMG_20130520_193841.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  33.7 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.88%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Good depth on those inclines bro! How were the pumps on the 7 No Uptakes?
  29. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Good depth on those inclines bro! How were the pumps on the 7 No Uptakes?
    The pumps were awesome.

    Noticed them during the pushdowns that I did in the warmup, and they stay the whole time lol.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  30. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Did something to my back yesterday, not exactly sure what.

    It hurts when I turn my head to the left, sharp pain right next to my right scapula. Deep in the muscle.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  31. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Did something to my back yesterday, not exactly sure what.

    It hurts when I turn my head to the left, sharp pain right next to my right scapula. Deep in the muscle.
    That's no bueno. Hopefully some NSAID's and rest will take care of it in a few days. In the meantime I would be careful with it.
  32. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    That's no bueno. Hopefully some NSAID's and rest will take care of it in a few days. In the meantime I would be careful with it.
    I'm not too worried about it. More of an annoyance than anything else. It isn't overly painful, just noticeable.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  33. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Hit DE Lower today.

    Pre: 3 Uptake, 3 Drive, 2 Uncut
    Intra: SSDD

    Warmup: Foam Roll, Hip/shoulder circles, BB Box Squat x bar x enough

    DE Box Squat: 2x6 @185
    Pause Squat: 2x2 @185 (2 sec hold)

    Sled Drags: 180(+sled) x35-40yds, 270(+sled), 315(+sled)

    GHR: BWx8, +GREENx8, + GREEN+ PURPLE x8
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  34. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hit DE Lower today.

    Pre: 3 Uptake, 3 Drive, 2 Uncut
    Intra: SSDD

    Warmup: Foam Roll, Hip/shoulder circles, BB Box Squat x bar x enough

    DE Box Squat: 2x6 @185
    Pause Squat: 2x2 @185 (2 sec hold)

    Sled Drags: 180(+sled) x35-40yds, 270(+sled), 315(+sled)

    GHR: BWx8, +GREENx8, + GREEN+ PURPLE x8
    Nice workout. How's your back?
  35. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Nice workout. How's your back?
    Pain's sharp but not too extreme.

    Mostly noticeable when I turn my head.

    It's localized to the one spot. Wasn't an issue during the workout.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  36. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.88%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Pain's sharp but not too extreme.

    Mostly noticeable when I turn my head.

    It's localized to the one spot. Wasn't an issue during the workout.
    Have you tried rolling it w/ a foam roller? Usually does the trick for me if I pull a muscle.
  37. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Videos:

    Pause Squats:

    http://youtu.be/A2XTHG8bnwg

    http://youtu.be/iw05ieUg-EE

    Sled Drags:

    270: http://youtu.be/ChO1_T2y4Mk

    315: http://youtu.be/hSivEykA41E



    My chest looks like it drops during the squat, not sure if it's something I should try to fix or just leave. I never notice any discomfort during squats (DE, RE, or ME) but I don't know if that is going to limit my ability to squat heavier weight. Might have to focus on driving my neck into the bar in an effort to sit taller at the bottom of a squat....thoughts?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  38. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    4836957
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Form looked perfect JB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Form looked perfect JB
    I thought so too.
  40. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,350
    Rep Power
    7367374
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Form looked perfect JB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    I thought so too.
    Cool, thanks guys.

    I didn't notice it, but my buddy said my chest was dipping.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thedarce nuts himself with appnut.
    By thedarce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 03:12 PM
  2. Jim rocks 5/3/1 with AppNut!
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 06:16 PM
  3. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
  4. What goes well with Mega-Zol?
    By AM07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in