jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid work on the PR's! That feel when Drive is no more :(

How'd your weekend go?
It was alright. 4 day weekends are always a good thing. Didn't leave the house much, except to train.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit the gym hard today. Had an extended warm up, because I had more time today. Was in the gym longer than I wanted, so now it's post workout pizza before I cook steak for dinner.

Possibly just had the most strenuous DE session of my life...

DE Lower: 28MAY13

Pre: 4 Uptake, 3 Uncut, 5g Mono
Intra: Gator + MBCAA

Warm-up: Agile 8, LBBSx45#xa lot, x135#xa lot, x185#xa little

Pause Squats: 230x1x5, 250x1x3 (3 sec pause)
http://youtu.be/bEmM9NQ_0pw
http://youtu.be/EG2p3eEmz6c

Front Squat: 175x5, 185x5, 225x5
http://youtu.be/CD9R5OgDrzg

GHR: BWx8, +45x8, +50x8
45 deg. Hyper: +50x8, +100x8, +100x6

Called it here because it was getting late. I was initially going to do some core stuff as well, but decided to put that off and will hit it hard tomorrow with anti-extension/anti-rotation work tomorrow (to supplement carries). I did a better job today with spinal extension and sitting back. Still have the core deficiency, but focusing on not allowing it to happen as much made a big difference in how comfortable I was in the hole. Shins looked near vertical (according to my training partner) and he said my front squats were beautiful (enough so that it made him mad because I had so much more weight than him lol).

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Still put in a good workout. Strong squats there! Post workout pizza followed by a steak dinner? Sounds like a win to me!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still put in a good workout. Strong squats there! Post workout pizza followed by a steak dinner? Sounds like a win to me!
It was the definition of winning.

More winning than Charlie Sheen.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went in today and got some GPP+core work in. It was awful but had some fun with it.

Pre: 7 Uptake, 2 Uncut

Warm-Up: Shoulder Dislocate, Push-ups, Scapula Retraction, Lunges into HF stretch, Foam Roll ITB/Hammie/Add. + Delt/Lat

Pallof Press: MD(band)x8x2 (per side)

Trap Bar Farmer Carry: 315x60yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PavAr6-nw4c

Arm Over Arm Pull: 225#(+sled)x30yards, 270(+sled)x30yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PysU7mL9ek&feature=youtu.be

BB Roll Outs: BWx5x4

Sled Pull: 540#(+sled)x30yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSF-ePYKSg

Sprints: 30yardsx3

Notes: Hmmmm, workout went well. Focus was good. Can't say whether or not I was affected by the loss of drive, mostly because today would probably have been awful with or without it. Legs were on FIRE during the sled drags (which you can see in my video). My second set of farmers carries were more stable, kinda look like I'm drunk walking in the video. Arm over Arm pulls were fun, had a really comfortable pump in the upper back. I can't say I wasn't winded during them (which again, can be seen in the video).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a decent workout today. Was a little pressed for time because work went later than it should have (for me, not for everyone. I had to supervise some dumb stuff after everyone else got released...).

DE Upper 30MAY13

Pre: 7 Uptake, 3 Uncut

Warm-up: Bar x 15

DE Bench: 145x1x5, 165x1x4

Tate Press: 45x5x2, 50x5x2, 55x4

a1. Hammer Grip Chin-Up: BWx8x3
a2. Low Pulley Face Pull: 70x10, 90x8, 110x8

Bradford Press: 95x8, 105x6, 105x7.5

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
What kind of gym do you go to? Been wondering that. Would like to work on my agility at some point, but for now I'm just working to get bigger.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of gym do you go to? Been wondering that. Would like to work on my agility at some point, but for now I'm just working to get bigger.
When I'm just lifting I go to a world gym. My agility and conditioning work is done at one of the performance centers on post.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ME Lower 31MAY13

Pre: 3 Uncut, 4 Uptake

Warm up: Barx15. Gym closes at 8 on Friday and I didn't get in the gym til 7......

Conventional DL: 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, +belt 315x5 (PR), 325x5 (PR)

Front Squat: 155x5, 185x5 (wanted 1 more set, didn't have time)

Good Morning: 135x8, 155x8, 185x8, 225x8 (wanted 1 more set, didn't have time)

Hanging Leg Raise: N/A (gym closed, will do tomorrow)

Notes: Focus was good, put the headphones in for the 315 and 325 set. Might have had 10-15 more pounds in me for a 5RM but I didn't want to miss a lift. Didn't have any real issues with set up of the pull itself. Grip was steady. Did a full reset at the bottom between reps so there was no bounce or loss of tightness. Can't say I noticed too much by way of pumps (a little bit in the spinal erectors during the GMs) but the strength was there. Was sweating like a pig today, might have just been hotter in the gym though. Only gave myself 3 minutes of rest between the 315 and 325 (had to move on to assistance) and maybe got :45 between each set of GM/Front Squat.

Slept good last night. Been having some issues with that this week, waking up a good bit in the middle of the night. I'm not really sure why that is. Outside of that my sleep has been good this whole time, so....I don't really know what the deal with that is. Everything else is going well for me right now, my bicep was acting up yesterday (almost like the beginnings of tendinitis), but it wasn't an issue today. I think I might have about a week left with these products, and then I will mull over my results over these 4 weeks and weigh in on them as a stack!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
ME Lower 31MAY13

Warm up: Barx15. Gym closes at 8 on Friday and I didn't get in the gym til 7......

Conventional DL: 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, +belt 315x5 (PR), 325x5 (PR)

Front Squat: 155x5, 185x5 (wanted 1 more set, didn't have time)

Good Morning: 135x8, 155x8, 185x8, 225x8 (wanted 1 more set, didn't have time)

Hanging Leg Raise: N/A (gym closed, will do tomorrow)

Notes: Focus was good, put the headphones in for the 315 and 325 set. Might have had 10-15 more pounds in me for a 5RM but I didn't want to miss a lift. Didn't have any real issues with set up of the pull itself. Grip was steady. Did a full reset at the bottom between reps so there was no bounce or loss of tightness. Can't say I noticed too much by way of pumps (a little bit in the spinal erectors during the GMs) but the strength was there. Was sweating like a pig today, might have just been hotter in the gym though. Only gave myself 3 minutes of rest between the 315 and 325 (had to move on to assistance) and maybe got :45 between each set of GM/Front Squat.

Slept good last night. Been having some issues with that this week, waking up a good bit in the middle of the night. I'm not really sure why that is. Outside of that my sleep has been good this whole time, so....I don't really know what the deal with that is. Everything else is going well for me right now, my bicep was acting up yesterday (almost like the beginnings of tendinitis), but it wasn't an issue today. I think I might have about a week left with these products, and then I will mull over my results over these 4 weeks and weigh in on them as a stack!
I always check my stims if I encounter sleep issues. Though sometimes it could be other factors. Solid training facility on base. Do you pay a fee or is it free for you?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always check my stims if I encounter sleep issues. Though sometimes it could be other factors. Solid training facility on base. Do you pay a fee or is it free for you?
If I have issues falling asleep I usually assume its stims. Waking up in the middle of the night though....

Its free

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1Jun13 GPP

Pre: 7 Uptake, 1 Uncut
Intra: Gatorade + MBCAA

Warm-up: PVC Over and Back/Dislocate, Assisted Hip Stretches/Mobility, Med Ball mash, Scapula Pull-ups

Band Pushdown: MDx8, HYx7x2 //
MDx5 (1 arm. Left to failure, match with right)

a1. BB Rows: 132x5x2, 132x8
a2. BB Bridge: ---, 132x13, 132x18

Hanging Leg Raise: BWx6x3

Hammer Curls: 25x15, 30x13

Sprints
6x10yds
4x20yds
2x30yds
1x40yds

Notes: Sprint then walk back and repeat. Kept the intensity fairly low until the sprints. Just went in to work some weak point training and do some acceleration work.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
I like your warm ups and mobility exercises. Have you done crossfit or some kind of athletic training before?

How's the IGF-2 so far? Notice any of the effects yet as far as vascularity and strength?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your warm ups and mobility exercises. Have you done crossfit or some kind of athletic training before?

How's the IGF-2 so far? Notice any of the effects yet as far as vascularity and strength?
I've done some kind of athletic training all my life.

My strength has been steadily climbing, I can't say I notice much for vascularity though. The main thing I tend to notice with IGF-2 is decreased recovery time.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards

My strength has been steadily climbing, I can't say I notice much for vascularity though. The main thing I tend to notice with IGF-2 is decreased recovery time.
Sounds good. Just started PHAT and I think I'll start IGF-2 sooner than later. Working out sore is one thing, but not feeling 100% everyday is another.

Rucksdaddy

Awards

So it seems like you are seeing improvements then as the log has progressed....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3Jun13 ME Upper

Got off work today and had to pick my wife up from the hospital (her friend went into labor) so I didn't get my usual pre workout meal. Took the usual pre workout supps and felt like the focus was much stronger without that meal. Had a bit of a headache when I got to the gym, had it for a few hours before (no water today....) but it finally went away during the latter half of the workout after drinking a ton of my intra. Didn't get my usual warm up today, so I did it in between sets.

Pre: 3 Uncut, 7 Uptake

Warm-up: Bar x a lot

Inc. Bench Press: 95x3, 135x3, 165x3, 185x3 (PR?), 195x3 (PR) Notes: Did band ext. rotation and shoulder dislocates between sets.

DB Floor Press: 55x12, 65x10, 65x12 (possible rep PR?)

a1. Chest Supported T-Bar Row: 70x10, 90x10, 115x8, 135x8
a2. Hex Bar Rows: 135x10x3, 155x9

Notes: The pump with this superset was ridiculous!

b1. Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown: 50x8, 60x6, 60x8 Note: Start with left, match with right
b2. Rope Curls: 90x10, 110x10, 120x9

Bent Over Rear Delt Rows: 35x5, 45x5, 55x5

Overall: Had a great workout today. Worked up a sweat, had a great pump going and was all kinds of focused. Finished the workout and went and did some grocery shopping before heading to Golden Corral for dinner. Tried making the protein ice cream but found out I didn't have any gallon bags and just ended up with a cold, chunky shake.....lesson learned. Need gallon bags.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
3Jun13 ME Upper

Got off work today and had to pick my wife up from the hospital (her friend went into labor) so I didn't get my usual pre workout meal. Took the usual pre workout supps and felt like the focus was much stronger without that meal. Had a bit of a headache when I got to the gym, had it for a few hours before (no water today....) but it finally went away during the latter half of the workout after drinking a ton of my intra. Didn't get my usual warm up today, so I did it in between sets.

Warm-up: Bar x a lot

Inc. Bench Press: 95x3, 135x3, 165x3, 185x3 (PR?), 195x3 (PR) Notes: Did band ext. rotation and shoulder dislocates between sets.

DB Floor Press: 55x12, 65x10, 65x12 (possible rep PR?)

a1. Chest Supported T-Bar Row: 70x10, 90x10, 115x8, 135x8
a2. Hex Bar Rows: 135x10x3, 155x9

Notes: The pump with this superset was ridiculous!

b1. Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown: 50x8, 60x6, 60x8 Note: Start with left, match with right
b2. Rope Curls: 90x10, 110x10, 120x9

Bent Over Rear Delt Rows: 35x5, 45x5, 55x5

Overall: Had a great workout today. Worked up a sweat, had a great pump going and was all kinds of focused. Finished the workout and went and did some grocery shopping before heading to Golden Corral for dinner. Tried making the protein ice cream but found out I didn't have any gallon bags and just ended up with a cold, chunky shake.....lesson learned. Need gallon bags.
I train fasted and I find it much better. I like having an empty stomach.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went in today for DE Lower body, this is the last week of my pendulum wave and it went well. Technique was a lot better today on the back squat, but I didn't film anything today.

DE Lower 4Jun13

Warm-up: Assisted hip opening, IT Band/Adductor Foam Roll, Bar x a lot, 135x5, 225x3. Shoulder Over and Backs between sets
DE Pause Squat (2-3 sec pause): 75% 1RM / 265x1x6

2" Block Pulls (standing on 45# plate): 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5 (these actually felt easy, a lot more glute activation with the deficit pulls)

Front Squat: 135x8, 185x7x2

45 deg. Hyper: Average Band x5x2

Pallof Press: Monster Mini x8x3 (per side)

Notes: Again, my focus was much improved. And the energy was good. I went in feeling pretty strong and did much better with maintaining spinal extension with the back squats. Having a little discomfort with that left shoulder, really it just feels sore more than anything. Worked up a darn good sweat today, and the deficit pulls felt a lot easier than I expected. I probably could have gone heavier, but it wasn't worth risking it considering it was my first time doing them. Lesson learned for next time. Counted my IGF-2 and it looks like I have about 2 days left (a little over) and my Uptake is dwindling. This log looks like it will draw to a close this weekend :sad:.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Went in today for DE Lower body, this is the last week of my pendulum wave and it went well. Technique was a lot better today on the back squat, but I didn't film anything today.

DE Lower 4Jun13

Warm-up: Assisted hip opening, IT Band/Adductor Foam Roll, Bar x a lot, 135x5, 225x3. Shoulder Over and Backs between sets

2" Block Pulls (standing on 45# plate): 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5 (these actually felt easy, a lot more glute activation with the deficit pulls)

Notes: Again, my focus was much improved. And the energy was good. I went in feeling pretty strong and did much better with maintaining spinal extension with the back squats. Having a little discomfort with that left shoulder, really it just feels sore more than anything. Worked up a darn good sweat today, and the deficit pulls felt a lot easier than I expected. I probably could have gone heavier, but it wasn't worth risking it considering it was my first time doing them. Lesson learned for next time. Counted my IGF-2 and it looks like I have about 2 days left (a little over) and my Uptake is dwindling. This log looks like it will draw to a close this weekend :sad:.
Take some extra time and warm up the shoulder, you don't want to injure it. Take it from someone who has had 3 shoulder surgeries.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards

DE Lower 4Jun13

Good idea with not going heavier. Solid workout as usual though. Glad Uncut has continued to shine for you. Sadly everything has to come to an end. You've been killing this log!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea with not going heavier. Solid workout as usual though. Glad Uncut has continued to shine for you. Sadly everything has to come to an end. You've been killing this log!
Yeah, I was having a lot of success in other areas with uncut (breathing easier, sustained energy) but the focus has really picked up since I started taking it 2 hours after my last meal.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Yeah, I was having a lot of success in other areas with uncut (breathing easier, sustained energy) but the focus has really picked up since I started taking it 2 hours after my last meal.
Oh have you been taking it about an hour or so post meal?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh have you been taking it about an hour or so post meal?
It had been closer to 45 minutes.

Not necessarily optimal, but I would get off work and eat. Maybe get 30-45 (sometimes 10-15) before I'd have to leave for the gym. So it all became pretty cramped.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
It had been closer to 45 minutes.

Not necessarily optimal, but I would get off work and eat. Maybe get 30-45 (sometimes 10-15) before I'd have to leave for the gym. So it all became pretty cramped.
I hear yah, what can you do w/ the schedule you have. You were still digesting food at that point. Unfortunately Uncut doesn't work too well under those conditions.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear yah, what can you do w/ the schedule you have. You were still digesting food at that point. Unfortunately Uncut doesn't work too well under those conditions.
Yeah, now I just bring a snack to work and eat around 3. Which has been working out well.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a 28 hour work shift yesterday....

Got home around 0900, showered and slept til 2:30. When I woke up I ate breakfast and then hit the gym around 5:45. Didn't have as much food in my system as I usually do, but still had a solid workout. Had a bit of a headache the whole time I was working out, still do right now.

DE Upper: 6Jun13

Warm-up: Band Pull Aparts, Shoulder Dislocates/Over and Backs, Lacrosse Ball Pec Minor, Bicep, Upper Back, Push-ups, MM Band Pushdowns, MM External Rotation, MM Bicep Curls, Bench Press: Bar x 15, 135 x 5

DE Bench: 175x2x6

Band Pushdown: AVGx5, MMx5x3, AVGx5

a1. HG Chin-Up: BWx10, x8, x6, --
a2. High Pulley Face Pull: 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 130x8

Standing Military Press: 115x6, 135x6 (PR?), 135x1 (lol burnt out)

http://youtu.be/rnUGjP-P1Hk

Close Grip Cable Row: 100x6, 120x6, 140x6, 120x6

Post Workout: SEALs : 1 Bin Laden : 0

IMG_20130606_194757.jpg

Notes: Pump was good, a little painful and I started having a little discomfort in my left brachialis during the OH Press. Focus was good, but that headache was obnoxious (not abnormally painful, but noticeable). Lots of energy.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Agreed, this has been a very good log.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last workout in the books.

I'm not saying I hit 375x2 on back squat but.......

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, even if I am incredibly late.

Squats you say?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final workout update. And it was a hell of a workout to finish off with.

IGF-2 officially ran out this morning :sad: and all I have left is a small amount of my own Uncut and Uptake (which are going to become consistent players in my pre workout ritual)

7JUN13 ME Lower

Warm-Up: Foam Roll IT Band/Adductor, Lacrosse Ball Glute, MM Banded GM, LBBSxbarx15, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 275x2

Low Bar Back Squat: +belt 315x2, +knee wraps 335x2, 355x2, 375x2 (PR)

Deficit Pulls (standing on plate): 225x3, 275x3, 315x3

Banded Good Morning: AVG(1 side)x15, AVG(both sides)x15

Zercher Squat: 135x8

And....then the gym closed and I had to leave. Focus was unbelievable today, my planned end set was the 355x2 but it felt so good that I decided to throw 375 on. Pump was noticeable (even with only four caps) during the Good Mornings. Strength is definitely up right now.

I will be taking all of my final measurements and pictures tomorrow morning. I will post them up but will mull over my results for a few days before I post the final write up of this run.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Final workout update. And it was a hell of a workout to finish off with.

IGF-2 officially ran out this morning :sad: and all I have left is a small amount of my own Uncut and Uptake (which are going to become consistent players in my pre workout ritual)

7JUN13 ME Lower

Warm-Up: Foam Roll IT Band/Adductor, Lacrosse Ball Glute, MM Banded GM, LBBSxbarx15, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 275x2

Low Bar Back Squat: +belt 315x2, +knee wraps 335x2, 355x2, 375x2 (PR)

Deficit Pulls (standing on plate): 225x3, 275x3, 315x3

Banded Good Morning: AVG(1 side)x15, AVG(both sides)x15

Zercher Squat: 135x8

And....then the gym closed and I had to leave. Focus was unbelievable today, my planned end set was the 355x2 but it felt so good that I decided to throw 375 on. Pump was noticeable (even with only four caps) during the Good Mornings. Strength is definitely up right now.

I will be taking all of my final measurements and pictures tomorrow morning. I will post them up but will mull over my results for a few days before I post the final write up of this run.
Solid squat PR! Glad the effects of IGF-2 and Uncut are helping you out. Appreciate you taking the time to log these products for us Jim. Yeah with IGF-2 or HGH Up, it's best to take a good look back.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
These final stats don't really make any sense to me but here they are.

Final Stats

Weight: 173.8 (+4)
Chest: 39.3" (-.5)
Rt. Bi: 15.6" (-.2)
Lt. Bi: 15.6" (+.1)
Rt. Thigh: 27.2" (+1.3)
Lt. Thigh: 26.9" (+1.1)
Waist: 35.6" (+.3)
Rt. Calf: 16.8" (-.4)
Lt. Calf: 17.0" (+/- 0)
Neck: 18.0" (-.2)

So, there it is. Not sure if it was just an inconsistency with measuring, had my wife do it like always. But, somehow I gained 4 pounds and lost inches on most body parts, so yeah. Except for my legs, apparently they grew like weeds. Hmmmm....

Final Pics

View attachment 82288View attachment 82289View attachment 82290View attachment 82291

Final Review (to be posted later)
Nice results! Looks like you gained and lost some. Do you happen to know your weight and BF before/after?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice results! Looks like you gained and lost some. Do you happen to know your weight and BF before/after?
The before weight and measurements were in the initial post.

I don't track body fat usually, don't have a consistent way of doing it.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards

Derp, I see it.

I use skin calipers every week and measure 3 sites. Not as accurate as taking more sites, but it does the trick. Sometimes your gym can take readings for you, but I find the digital scales inaccurate due to water fluctuations.

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/body_fat_calculator.htm

Rucksdaddy

Awards

Could have been holding some water, differences are minute in some of your measurements. Do you feel like you made progress? Feel bigger, etc?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could have been holding some water, differences are minute in some of your measurements. Do you feel like you made progress? Feel bigger, etc?
I've definitely made progress. I've gained 4 pounds with a minimal rise in waist measurement (in 4 weeks I might add) and have gotten much stronger and more well conditioned.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you gained muscle and lost fat while gaining a small amount of weight then your measurement changes make sense if you think you leaned out some and got bigger.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gained muscle and lost fat while gaining a small amount of weight then your measurement changes make sense if you think you leaned out some and got bigger.
I feel like I definitely got bigger, leaning out however....

Shirts fit a little snugger around the chest and shoulders, but measurements were smaller. Oh well, I'm stronger now so its the right kind of progress.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I definitely got bigger, leaning out however....

Shirts fit a little snugger around the chest and shoulders, but measurements were smaller. Oh well, I'm stronger now so its the right kind of progress.
That's how I look at it. Stronger is good. I could care less about size. But size does help strength 9 times out of ten. At our weights were not on danger of being too big or fat... Lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, for some reason I am unable to edit my post for the final review, so.....now it's going to the end of the log.

So without further ado, here is my final review!

As always, I will not assign numbers to these results, I will just post my thoughts on certain aspects and note anything I noticed during this 4 week run. Note, I have run most of these products for 8 weeks and firmly believe that the results are MUCH better when the products are given the extra 4 weeks to work their magic.

First, and most importantly:

Strength:
My strength consistently climbed during this run. I attribute most of this to the performance enhancing effects of Uncut and IGF-2. I have run IGF-2 once before, and I noticed the same thing; consistent strength gains. I hit PR's on my Squat, OHP, Deadlift, and Bench Press: along with almost every assistance exercise I rotated out. For strength, this may very well be one of my go to products from now on.

Recovery:
My recovery during this run was greatly improved. I noticed some severe DOMS during the first week, but after that I rarely noticed it at all. I have noticed since I have been off of the IGF-2 that I have been a little more prone to DOMS (actually have a little bicep DOMS from my stone loads on Saturday) and I rarely had any of that happening during my run. My sleep was generally improved during this run, and it normally is when I use products like this, big thumbs up as far as recovery goes.

Energy:
The energy I got from Uncut as a preworkout was consistent and clean, no jitters or crashes. It was always enough to get me through my workouts, even when they were event based GPP, which take a lot of you mentally and physically. On top of that my all day energy was generally improved as well, most likely because of the better sleep I noticed from the IGF-2. Big plus as far as I'm concerned.

Focus:
My focus during the workouts was phenomenal; for me, this is where Uncut truly shined. It was a little spotty at first, but as I gave myself more time from my last meal, to my dose I can easily say it is the best focus I have ever gotten from a preworkout. I would HIGHLY suggest you try this preworkout, especially if you're looking for more focus.

Pump:
With Uptake I have always had good success as far as pump is concerned. It has even become an issue before with the pump being so painful I would have to stop in between reps to stretch out the muscle so I could continue on with full ROM. At one point on my RE Lower body session I was physically incapable of going on because the pump was so ridiculous it was borderline cramping. Great pump product, probably one of the best on the market.

Endurance:
The muscular endurance I noticed from this stack was awesome, I was able to use more weights for more reps more often. This is something that any lifter could benefit from, whether they be bodybuilders, strength athletes, or powerlifters. And the cardiovascular benefits gleaned from Uncut were extremely noticeable during the more high intensity GPP sessions, and gym sessions. I found myself short of breath less often, and it was almost as if my lungs had been forcibly opened. This effect was noticeably impacted by the loss of drive, but even Uncut alone made a noticeable improvement.

Body Composition:
It is important to note, that I do not track this regularly. If it happens, it is welcomed, but generally I train to be better, faster, and stronger. I don't particularly care if girls think I look good on the beach (I'm married anyway). Even without meticulous care taken for my diet I was able to gain close to 5 pounds (because I lost a little weight before the start of this log) and still lose inches on most bodyparts. Initial assumptions would be that I built muscle, while losing fat. My shirts fit tighter around my chest/shoulders and this is saying something considering I wear XLs. My waist only went up about .3 inches, the morning after a MAJOR carb meal. So, overall I am happy with the body composition results.

Overall:
These are all products I would recommend people give a try. I was initially put off by them, especially the preworkouts, because they were capped and would take longer to hit me, but it soon became apparent that the major appeal comes from the ease of downing an encapsulated preworkout and the time release it allows for the stimulants to hit. This stack was very effective for me as a wannabe strength athlete and I made some major progress while using these products. These are products that I would recommend to people, and often do. If you haven't tried these 4 products you are missing out on gains. Period.

Again, big thanks to Dewey (who is no longer with AppNut) and AppNut for allowing me to run these and share my thoughts, and to everyone who followed me to support me as I continued down this path to greatness (or above averageness lol).