Thank you for the quick response
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, it's about time I'm gettin' some attention from the ladies - never used to have a problem at all, then over the last year or so it became a barren wasteland punctuated by an oasis here n there! I've been making a serious effort as of late to read the whole Bible, and I've got this superstition that God's blessin my game for it lol

DOMS from my legwork sat showed up hard today unfortunately, so heavy squat is out til tmrw or weds - time for some pressing and rowing!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Yeah, it's about time I'm gettin' some attention from the ladies - never used to have a problem at all, then over the last year or so it became a barren wasteland punctuated by an oasis here n there! I've been making a serious effort as of late to read the whole Bible, and I've got this superstition that God's blessin my game for it lol

DOMS from my legwork sat showed up hard today unfortunately, so heavy squat is out til tmrw or weds - time for some pressing and rowing!
    Lol @ god-puss
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Seems counter-intuitive, but somehow I really believe it's true. Not like he's making the decisions for me, just blessing my endeavors haha
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Seems counter-intuitive, but somehow I really believe it's true. Not like he's making the decisions for me, just blessing my endeavors haha
    Lol that's a god I can get down with
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Keep the ex as a booty call and take the new one out. If the new ones does work ex is still around!! . Best of both worlds!! I hear u God des work in mysterious ways never a bad think to have him in your life.. Pray for the DOMS to go away!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Keep the ex as a booty call and take the new one out. If the new ones does work ex is still around!! . Best of both worlds!! I hear u God des work in mysterious ways never a bad think to have him in your life.. Pray for the DOMS to go away!!
    I like the way you think Caz! I didn't believe in God until I started dating my wife. She got pregnant and it totally changed my life. I wouldn't be half the man I am today if it weren't for them. That's all the convincing I needed
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Haha she's a super recent ex that I only saw for 6wks or so before she decided it wasn't for her. But then she kept textin me last few wks & when we hung out again it's like she's all about it again lol. She's a big prude tho (not my style, but I really like her suprisingly, she's longterm material) so I was lucky just to give her a protein shake lol. The other chick just got out of a one yr deal, turns out with a good acquaintance of mine, so Ima give that some time to roll over. Or be a rebound lay if I don't get back w/ the ex!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Anyway, enough personal stuff! This is about Volatile powering up my PCT, and man I got some work done tonight.

Awesome energy, drive, & had a sick pump - I was so intense & vascular; all my shoulders and arms were veinage and I was straight ragin' out. More than one chick was checkin me out, and more than once did I feel like people were like wtf is this guy's deal lol. Guess they were jelly I was just working harder?

Bb Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 240x5x5, 265x1 (PR for 5x5, moving up again next heavy day!)
    Db Incline Press 75sx14, 85sx9, 90x7 ds to incline hexpress 50sx8
    Standing Bb Military Press 115x13, x12, 10, 10
    Seated Widegrip HS Row 4 plates per side x8x3, 3pps x14
    D-handle Seated Low Row w/ Pulley 160x15, 180x15, 200x12
    Kneeling Facepulls ss w/ Rope Tricep Pressdown 65x15/57.5x12, 72.5x14/57.5x10, 80x13/57.5x10 ds to lightass tricep pump, 30+ reps

Tyga suggested working the dbells in, and I was happy with the feel. My shoulders have been tweak/pain free lately and bench form is only improving.

Was down to 206 for wed & thurs last wk, 207 fri, & was 211 full and solid looking this morning after this wknd. Dieted hard/ carb cycled today & will continue tmrw. Looking/feeling good.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Im reading the new testament, seeing as to how im a pennecostal were a new testament church lol anywho, those dbs feel good huh? I get such a better contraction and pump, the hex press shoves blood in the pecs like crazy.. really finishes the ol chesticules.
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Been enjoying the hex here and there fosho since Beast reminded me of them; tried em a long while back from a Muscle & Fitness and was like dang! Finishing up the Old T....God is a vindictive sono***un in the Old Testament, lemme tell ya. Dood lays it down when peeps don't know how to act lol. New is really the meat & potatoes of the message tho imho.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Im reading the new testament, seeing as to how im a pennecostal were a new testament church lol anywho, those dbs feel good huh? I get such a better contraction and pump, the hex press shoves blood in the pecs like crazy.. really finishes the ol chesticules.
    But the old testament is where god lays all the smack down! Lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Anyway, enough personal stuff! This is about Volatile powering up my PCT, and man I got some work done tonight.

Awesome energy, drive, & had a sick pump - I was so intense & vascular; all my shoulders and arms were veinage and I was straight ragin' out. More than one chick was checkin me out, and more than once did I feel like people were like wtf is this guy's deal lol. Guess they were jelly I was just working harder?

Bb Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 240x5x5, 265x1 (PR for 5x5, moving up again next heavy day!)
    Kneeling Facepulls ss w/ Rope Tricep Pressdown 65x15/57.5x12, 72.5x14/57.5x10, 80x13/57.5x10 ds to lightass tricep pump, 30+ reps

Tyga suggested working the dbells in, and I was happy with the feel. My shoulders have been tweak/pain free lately and bench form is only improving.

Was down to 206 for wed & thurs last wk, 207 fri, & was 211 full and solid looking this morning after this wknd. Dieted hard/ carb cycled today & will continue tmrw. Looking/feeling good.
    Nice PR dude!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Big #'s Hyde!! Your chest #'s are really coming together. Soon you'll be pressing as much as you squat!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Big #'s Hyde!! Your chest #'s are really coming together. Soon you'll be pressing as much as you squat!!
    Haha ty guys, Idk where it's coming from except switching up the rep/set scheme maybe. If I could press what I squat I'd be a gorilla lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Kinda had a crappy day due to petty personal stuff. Dieting went smooth enough. Decided to save heavy squat for tomorrow; hit some trap/bicep stuff tonight.

Bb Shrugs
    Db Shrugs
    Farmer's Walks

Alternating Db Curl
    Preacher Curl
    Hammer Curl
    High-Pulley Concentration Curl

Pumps again were quite impressive, ran 1 & 2/3 scoop of Volatile tonight to great effect. And this guy at the gym saw me deadlifting my barbell up to shrug and when I was loading all the plates he gave me a barbell jack...for free, and for keeps! So that was pretty badass.

Nothing says you're gonna deadlift for real like bringing in your own jack...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Kinda had a crappy day due to petty personal stuff. Dieting went smooth enough. Decided to save heavy squat for tomorrow; hit some trap/bicep stuff tonight.

Bb Shrugs
    Db Shrugs
    Farmer's Walks

Alternating Db Curl
    Preacher Curl
    Hammer Curl
    High-Pulley Concentration Curl

Pumps again were quite impressive, ran 1 & 2/3 scoop of Volatile tonight to great effect. And this guy at the gym saw me deadlifting my barbell up to shrug and when I was loading all the plates he gave me a barbell jack...for free, and for keeps! So that was pretty badass.

Nothing says you're gonna deadlift for real like bringing in your own jack...
    I know how personal crap can get your head messed up. Still killing it tho, that's damn cool you got a jack. Lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Well, today wasn't what I'd hoped in the gym. Squat def didn't improve, maybe weakened. Morning weight was 205.4, and I can see in the mirror that the diet is working. I even brought in extra carbs/cals for squat tonight, to no avail - getting leaner & lighter is hurting my power I'm sure. Felt good in gym, just weaker than I expected on every squat. Just had no explosive power. Wanted 5 on 405, but 4 was what I expected. Barely got the 3rd one up.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x3, 425xBOMB
    Bb Frontsquat 225x6, x5, x5, x6
    Speed Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x3 for 8 sets (1 min rest)
    Db Farmer's Walk 100s for 2 total trips across gym for 4 sets

I hate the idea of losing some strength, but for the first time I'm already happy about what I see in the mirror - I've been carrying 10lbs too many for a long time now since I've been training seriously. So at least I can get naked or hit a float trip in confidence again. To give you an idea of diet (and this is for heavy squat):

Meal 1: 2 scoop Humapro, 1.5tbsp coconut oil w/ OyxECA
    Meal 2: 2 cans tuna, rinsed
    Meal 3: 1/2 can of Lima Beans, 1/2 Turkey Kebalsa
    Meal 4: 1/2 can of Lima Beans, 1/2 Turkey Kebalsa, cup of coffee w/ pwdr creamer
    Meal 5: 3 oz lean sirloin, 2tbsp True Natty Pb, 1 cup skim, 1 pack cinnamon quaker oat w/ 2 Glycobol

#5 is preworkout, and this whole day was far more than it's been but wanted to power up for legs. Running carbless basically all day normally until the meal before gym, but added lima beans & coffee creamer for squat today (whoo). Normally its a protein source like turkey or chicken or tuna and avocado or coconut oil every meal until a Scivation low-glycemic lean mass blend w/ glycobol before gym.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Don't let it get you down, the strength loss may be more mental than anything. Sometimes just knowing your not on any more can trick you into thinking this. One step back and 2 steps forward keep putting in work and you'll be fine..
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Don't let it get you down, the strength loss may be more mental than anything. Sometimes just knowing your not on any more can trick you into thinking this. One step back and 2 steps forward keep putting in work and you'll be fine..
    Thanks big guy (or should I say little guy, as much bf you've been shedding this cycle!), you're right - I'm still darn happy to rep 405 to parallel for a triple when I'm honest with myself, & I know once I start eating more it'll turn it around too. Really anytime you can at least hold strength while dropping weight it's still progress - just trying to get ahead of myself expecting to get stronger, in pct, in a caloric deficit lol.

Progress pic since it's 2 wks or so into pct; believe my morning weight is 205ish and I can tell a good difference in tummy - abs are more visible than I've ever had when I suck it up. This tone let me show a more honest view of my stomach w/ the light.
    Name:  2 wks into pct.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  135.6 KB
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Man Volatile just never seems like a bad idea before a lift.... 2 scoops and wrecked speedbench & chest/tris. I feel like mentioning the pump effect from volatile every time because I notice it every time in the gym; it's great - tonight was no exception.

Speedbench 135x5, 185x5, 205x3x8 sets (more weight than ever used for this, felt faster than ever, 1 min rests which is less than ever too)
    Incline Db Press 80s x12, 90s x8, 100s x6, x4 (PR's all day)
    Incline Hexpress 40s x15, 50s x12, 60s x10, x8
    Dips BWx15, BW+25lbs x10, x9, x11
    Low Pulley Cable Flyes 20/side x15, 25x15, 30x13
    Tricep Straightbar Pushdown 65x15, 80x12, 95x8 ds 65x3 pause x5 pause x6
    High Pulley Cable Flyes 25/side x15, 30x12, 35x10 ds 20x a bunch

Can't tell you why, but bench seems to not be suffering the slightest with me dropping weight or eating at a deficit - feel like I'm continuing to strengthen upper body-wise
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Nice job bro! I only tried a couple samples but I agree the pumps from Volatile are insane!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Nice hyde. You likin you some volatile huh? I only tried two samples.. it was good. Wish i coulda tried two scoops at once
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Nice hyde. You likin you some volatile huh? I only tried two samples.. it was good. Wish i coulda tried two scoops at once
    1.5-2 scoops is where it's at for me.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

1.5-2 scoops is where it's at for me.
    2 scoops was enjoyable for me!Will be getting a tub to run in the future!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Blowing it up in here brotha!
    Independent Review
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Keep killing it dude! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Also, 1 & 2/3 scoop Dymatize Cinnamon Roll Casein + 1 scoop Apple Cider Humapro = 25g fast protein equivalent & about 40g slow, 200 calories, low-glycemic, only 8g carbs. And tastes like drinking a bowl of applejacks!
    That sounds delish!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Keep killing it dude! Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work
    That's alright Swanky; you're still right here in my heart...
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

That's alright Swanky; you're still right here in my heart...
    That's what I like to hear. Lol
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
    Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)

5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

So today has just been winning at life, like all day non-stop. Perfect-ass weather and a perfect day. Sunny, breezy, high 60s with lower humidity equals my vette running awesome.

Woke early at 8:30 or so, met a friend for Starbucks coffee after some isolate before she went into work. Due to all the caff from that but knowing what 1 scoop of Volatile does (and doesn't) do for me, added 4g Taurine & 2.5g creatine mono to a lone scoop to get things where I'd believe I'd want them. Sorry Formutech for this temporary modification to the log today; a man needs his coffee sometimes but still wants his supps!

Workout was boss, perfect amount of stim & actives to get it done son - powerful drive (this has been a recurring theme) today & nearly got to the puking point in the squatrack.

Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x5 (these from 1 in. deficit), 405x5, 455x3, 495x2 (PRs; these were all true deads, NOT touch-n-go's)
    Bb Backsquat 135x11, 225x10 for 2 sets, 245x10 for 3 sets (all below parallel, as ATG as I can get lol)

5x10 at 60% on squats puts hair on your chest. As soon as I finished these the recently-single MMA girl I mentioned last wk showed up needing a mechanic -this guy - to swap her flat for a spare in the parking lot. So she was lovin' that, and told me she wants to take me out for food sometime soon to repay me And then I had a great coffee visit with mom, & postworkout hotwings and cheese-stuffed toasted ravioli (in STL here). So winning.
    Glad to hear things are good man!! Nice numbers!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

So much winning in this post I have no idea where to start. Just one of those days it's great to be alive!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like a great day!!

I love those high rep squats. I did 10x10@235 the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ya she wants to pay you back... with a beejay. Lol

Yousa bawse with them deads!
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

She should've been jacking Hyde while he was jacking up the car.. Lol
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sounds like a great day!!

I love those high rep squats. I did 10x10@235 the other day and my wheels were SCREAMING!!
    I bet man, idk if I'd make it - I basically did half that, albeit after heavy low volume dl. I guess fresh I could, but it GVT on squat scares me bad man.

Plus the Volatile literally had my quads and calves so pumped late in the sets I'd have to pause around rep 8 to let the swell leave my leg for a moment before continuing. Maybe it was lactic acid. But it was righteous.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I hope she does! Told the ex last night I don't wanna see her anymore btw. She's a prude so not like she's even useful for a bootycall. I don't need any more drains on my life, and she's an ex for a reason

Thanks man; trying to keep doing what I do and get those numbers higher. My 5'7'' buddy got on a cycle of test when he had just turned 18; I remember washing dishes with him thru the end of highschool and over the summer after he just started blowing up, like 20 lbs of straight lbm at least. He had like 18" arms at the time. He deadlift 565lbs that summer. Was 18 yrs old, only been deadlifting for a year I think then, at a weight of like 170s.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice work in here Hyde,I expect nothing less from you tho,keep it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
  3. Clomid with AI in PCT
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7