Staying Powerful in PCT with Formutech's Volatile

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. I made a few PRs in my last pct as well bro. Don't spend too much time concerning yourself with overtraining. Honestly my last pct with igf was incredible. I spent the first week doing maintenance workouts; low volume medium reps. Then for 4-5 weeks following that I did higher rep medium volume sets and kept gains while occasionally setting PRs. Def don't overdo it on purpose though. No sense in that
    Independent Review

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    That is interesting. I am definitely not a two scoop guy. 1.5 today back/arm circuit and was swoll. Even got a comment from a couple younger guys about the old guy looking blown up! I am 5'10" roughly 195 give or take 3 lbs. At 47 I would prefer to get in the 180's but ego will still not let me!!
    I'll have to try 1.5 would be great to get my tub to last even longer!!
    •   

3. Can you put up a pic of the profile? Vewwy interested in Formutech's take on a PWO!
    Independent Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Can you put up a pic of the profile? Vewwy interested in Formutech's take on a PWO!
    Name:  Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  100.5 KB

ka-POW
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Me likey indeed

Great profile
    Independent Review

6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Me likey indeed

Great profile
    It's good stuff, I believe that cswal is still giving out samples you should get your hands on some.. I've been impressed with all the Formutech products I have tried.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It's good stuff, I believe that cswal is still giving out samples you should get your hands on some.. I've been impressed with all the Formutech products I have tried.
    you are correct sir!

Formutech 5 week sample giveaway EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

8. Just got back from Memphis - what a sweet trip! Ate so much awesome food, every meal was great, managed to get all my pill & RC doses in at the right times without freaking out the couple we stayed with (her friends, who were really cool), and saw a lot of cool stuff.

Really good time, but looking forward to working out tomorrow and not being overly full (unlike the last 3 days!) - my tub showed up, so Volatile is on for tomorrow. Will probably try 1.5 scoops to see how that goes
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just got back from Memphis - what a sweet trip! Ate so much awesome food, every meal was great, managed to get all my pill & RC doses in at the right times without freaking out the couple we stayed with (her friends, who were really cool), and saw a lot of cool stuff.

Really good time, but looking forward to working out tomorrow and not being overly full (unlike the last 3 days!) - my tub showed up, so Volatile is on for tomorrow. Will probably try 1.5 scoops to see how that goes
    Sweet!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Alright tonight I took my other 2 sample packs of Volatile and got ready to crush it - decided to find out right now if 2 was gonna be too much or if 1.5 is my spot. And I gotta say, I think 2 is perfect for someone of my weight - good smooth energy and drive with no sense of being stimmed out or a fast heartbeat. I mean it really was just right; not sure if I've ever used something that gave me such a smooth lift.

I should mention that I've been feeling great these first two days of pct, like I'm not even shutdown. Boys are (and were) hangin full and mood/energy is strong all day - I felt a little unsure to get under some weight today but with 2 scoops of courage down the hatch when I got to the gym it was all light weight baby!

Bb Backsquat 135x12, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 375x5, 385x5 (PR)
    Bb Benchpress 135x12, 185x10, 225x5, x5, 230x5, x5, 235x5
    Hammerstrength Mid Rows 2plates/side x15, 3/side x15, 15, 13, 12, 10
    Deadlift 1 set of 315x18 (Buddy was piddling around making excuses about pulling this so I walked up cold & shamed him into lifting it lol)
    Bb Standing Press 115x15, 10, 15

Just tried to grab some essentials before my 3-day break, and I underestimated how strong I am - def gonna up the weight next week on squat & bench, especially with Volatile!

Also wanna mention that the melon Endurance mixes and tastes great in all different amounts of water (unlike 2 other bcaa intras I have on my shelf at home), and I actually noticed a lift in energy with it intra workout. Hit in my book!
    Nice work Hyde! Gotta love hitting PRs it pct. I was lucky enough to hit a couple myself. Sounds like Memphis was a good time. I used to live about 80 miles east of there in a town called Jackson. Nice area down that way.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

11. Thanks Reggie!

Tonight was really good for me, simple workout with really low volume but I practiced what I needed to and made that count - took 1.5 scoops of Volatile but got slowed down before I left gym so ended up mixing another half scoop with some grape low-cal g2 gatorade and drank that thru squatting. That was an awesome drink, berry-grape! It had me considering how friggin smooth Volatile is - it's not the sweetest drink out there, but it doesn't need to be. Taste is great, really unassuming with no strong tastes or aftertastes coming thru to make it awkward - no bs chugging needed, even drinking 20oz with 2 scoops is a pleasure. Berry Eruption is a flavor nobody could go wrong with.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 395x5, 395x5 (PR, the last set tested my manhood lol)
    Bb Benchpress 135x12, 185x10, 235x5x5 sets (5x5 PR, definitely making progress)
    Bb Standing Military Press 135x10x5 sets

Really pleased so far with using Volatile exclusively. Normally I have several preworkouts open at a time so to be faithful is something new, and so far loving being monogamous with her
    [email protected]

12. Mhmm... i see those squats... ol' "im setting prs while in my pct" guy! Lol your bench numbers are lookin good for your 5x5
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

13. Nice work Hyde.. 395x5 is no joke dude.. Volatile is definitely good tasting when you fine just the right amount of water..

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks Reggie!

Tonight was really good for me, simple workout with really low volume but I practiced what I needed to and made that count - took 1.5 scoops of Volatile but got slowed down before I left gym so ended up mixing another half scoop with some grape low-cal g2 gatorade and drank that thru squatting. That was an awesome drink, berry-grape! It had me considering how friggin smooth Volatile is - it's not the sweetest drink out there, but it doesn't need to be. Taste is great, really unassuming with no strong tastes or aftertastes coming thru to make it awkward - no bs chugging needed, even drinking 20oz with 2 scoops is a pleasure. Berry Eruption is a flavor nobody could go wrong with.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 395x5, 395x5 (PR, the last set tested my manhood lol)
    Bb Benchpress 135x12, 185x10, 235x5x5 sets (5x5 PR, definitely making progress)
    Bb Standing Military Press 135x10x5 sets

Really pleased so far with using Volatile exclusively. Normally I have several preworkouts open at a time so to be faithful is something new, and so far loving being monogamous with her
    Damn dude. Nice numbers!!!

15. Thanks gentlemen, trying to stay heavy & keep my training moving forward. As I get further thru pct I'll start bringing more assistance work back in but for now I'm focusing strictly on holding/improving the big lifts or their accessory compounds like rows & presses. Been using AI Sports Massularia this time around in pct, which is an herbal they claim will provide marked increases in strength... so far I'm inclined to believe it's actually making a difference. I'm getting stronger when I should be weakest.

Traps looking normal again, unfortunately. Today is an offday, getting stuff done around the house & preparing for tomorrow - thinking deadlift, back & trap work. Dieted like a boss today to help bounce balance back from the vacation calories; tomorrow will have carbs & cals again as normal tho to lift heavy chevy!

And taking a single Glycobol before bed with a scoop of casein had me looking noticeably tighter & drier this morning, gonna try 2 tonight
    [email protected]

16. Didn't take the Glycobol last night as it gives me a crappy heartburn sensation I'm finding. Might be heartburn actually. I was 208.4 this morning and I think the vacation chub has been knocked off. On days I don't lift I think I will be dieting, and being smart with carbs on lift days to stay fueled but not undo my work.

Had really nice endurance tonight, deadlift and back after 1.5 scoops of Volatile. Arms were quite vascular post workout!

Deadlift 135x11, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 455x5, 475x4 (PRs, never repped 455 even before)
    Neutral Grip Pullups BWx12, 7, 6, 8
    HS Row (Widegrip) 125/side x12, 170x8, x6, 125 x13
    Seated D-handle Low Pulley Row 120x12, 160x12, 200x10, x12

Deadlifts were touch-n-go (not banging tho) and I cut 455 set short to save strength. I think there's more there, but these numbers still indicate that I haven't gotten any weaker so I'm happy about that.
    [email protected]

17. I get immediate relief from heartburn with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and 4oz of warm water. If you haven't tried it give it a shot
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Didn't take the Glycobol last night as it gives me a crappy heartburn sensation I'm finding. Might be heartburn actually. I was 208.4 this morning and I think the vacation chub has been knocked off. On days I don't lift I think I will be dieting, and being smart with carbs on lift days to stay fueled but not undo my work.

Had really nice endurance tonight, deadlift and back after 1.5 scoops of Volatile. Arms were quite vascular post workout!

Deadlift 135x11, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 455x5, 475x4 (PRs, never repped 455 even before)

Deadlifts were touch-n-go (not banging tho) and I cut 455 set short to save strength. I think there's more there, but these numbers still indicate that I haven't gotten any weaker so I'm happy about that.
    Does that Glycobol have Alpha Lipoic Acid in it? I was thinking it did and ALA does that to me every time if I don't take it with my nummies lol

19. PR city up in here you sure your not still on??? Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Didn't take the Glycobol last night as it gives me a crappy heartburn sensation I'm finding. Might be heartburn actually. I was 208.4 this morning and I think the vacation chub has been knocked off. On days I don't lift I think I will be dieting, and being smart with carbs on lift days to stay fueled but not undo my work.

Good lord nice pulls!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

21. Like a BAWSS
    Independent Review

22. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Does that Glycobol have Alpha Lipoic Acid in it? I was thinking it did and ALA does that to me every time if I don't take it with my nummies lol
    No sir, and I always take it with food except before bed. Didn't try it the other night but took 2 glycobol last night & a gram of L-Carn Tart and my gosh had the deepest most refreshing sleep - Prami, which I dose in the evening to avoid nausea/appetite suppression, keeps me waking a few times/night since I added it on cycle 40 days or so ago. Lookin forward to droppin pramiplexole in a couple wks for some 98% L-dopa (which provides awesome rest & notably increased recovery as well).
    [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    PR city up in here you sure your not still on??? Lol
    I'm rollin' on that Volatile baby!!!
    [email protected]

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

I'm rollin' on that Volatile baby!!!
    Got my last samples to use tonight for chest day!
    Independent Review

25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Like a BAWSS
    Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.
    [email protected]

26. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Got my last samples to use tonight for chest day!
    Same! Well, speedbench & arms prob - we'll see! Get swoll
    [email protected]

27. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.
    I'm about to start training for strength for the first time in a long time so big gains are in my future
    Independent Review

28. You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.
    I'm not sticking to it religiously. Adding in drop sets and BBB as well as two a days for extra accessory/mobility work
    Independent Review

30. I think I really prefer 2 scoops of Volatile - will play with 1.5 some more but tonight was 2 and it just felt so right!

Went in for speed bench & arms - put on Slipknot's old Iowa album, which was more satisfying than it's ever been for me. Really just got heavy with it and tore it up as best I could. Had to constantly remind myself to time breaks between sets; the music and Volatile had me feeling ready to rock 30 seconds after a set Ended up indulging that impulse for a mad bicep/tricep pump ss at the end.

Benchpress (pause then explode) 95x5, 135x4, 185x3x2, 195x3x2, 205x3x4
    Standing Military Press 135x14, 145x10, 155x8 (PRs across the board; no idea where this came from)
    Seated EZ bar Tricpe Ext 70x14, x10, 9
    Straightbar Cable Tricep Pushdown Idk, 12, 10, 8 reps of increasing wt.
    Alternating Db Curl 20sx12, 40sx12, 50sx10, 8
    Preacher Curl 27.5/side on ez bar x10, 8, 9
    Seated Alt Db Curl 25sx13, 12, 11 ds to 15sx12
    Cable Overhead Tri Ext ss V-bar Cable Curls 40x36 ss 40x16 (pumped up)
    [email protected]

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Clomid with AI in PCT
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 04:07 AM
  5. hyperdrol x2 in PCT with SERM