Staying Powerful in PCT with Formutech's Volatile

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Reggie!

Tonight was really good for me, simple workout with really low volume but I practiced what I needed to and made that count - took 1.5 scoops of Volatile but got slowed down before I left gym so ended up mixing another half scoop with some grape low-cal g2 gatorade and drank that thru squatting. That was an awesome drink, berry-grape! It had me considering how friggin smooth Volatile is - it's not the sweetest drink out there, but it doesn't need to be. Taste is great, really unassuming with no strong tastes or aftertastes coming thru to make it awkward - no bs chugging needed, even drinking 20oz with 2 scoops is a pleasure. Berry Eruption is a flavor nobody could go wrong with.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 395x5, 395x5 (PR, the last set tested my manhood lol)
    Bb Benchpress 135x12, 185x10, 235x5x5 sets (5x5 PR, definitely making progress)
    Bb Standing Military Press 135x10x5 sets

Really pleased so far with using Volatile exclusively. Normally I have several preworkouts open at a time so to be faithful is something new, and so far loving being monogamous with her
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Mhmm... i see those squats... ol' "im setting prs while in my pct" guy! Lol your bench numbers are lookin good for your 5x5
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    MAGNITROPIN/ALPHADEX/PRYOXAMINE/NITRAMINE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work Hyde.. 395x5 is no joke dude.. Volatile is definitely good tasting when you fine just the right amount of water..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Thanks Reggie!

Tonight was really good for me, simple workout with really low volume but I practiced what I needed to and made that count - took 1.5 scoops of Volatile but got slowed down before I left gym so ended up mixing another half scoop with some grape low-cal g2 gatorade and drank that thru squatting. That was an awesome drink, berry-grape! It had me considering how friggin smooth Volatile is - it's not the sweetest drink out there, but it doesn't need to be. Taste is great, really unassuming with no strong tastes or aftertastes coming thru to make it awkward - no bs chugging needed, even drinking 20oz with 2 scoops is a pleasure. Berry Eruption is a flavor nobody could go wrong with.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 395x5, 395x5 (PR, the last set tested my manhood lol)
    Bb Benchpress 135x12, 185x10, 235x5x5 sets (5x5 PR, definitely making progress)
    Bb Standing Military Press 135x10x5 sets

Really pleased so far with using Volatile exclusively. Normally I have several preworkouts open at a time so to be faithful is something new, and so far loving being monogamous with her
    Damn dude. Nice numbers!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks gentlemen, trying to stay heavy & keep my training moving forward. As I get further thru pct I'll start bringing more assistance work back in but for now I'm focusing strictly on holding/improving the big lifts or their accessory compounds like rows & presses. Been using AI Sports Massularia this time around in pct, which is an herbal they claim will provide marked increases in strength... so far I'm inclined to believe it's actually making a difference. I'm getting stronger when I should be weakest.

Traps looking normal again, unfortunately. Today is an offday, getting stuff done around the house & preparing for tomorrow - thinking deadlift, back & trap work. Dieted like a boss today to help bounce balance back from the vacation calories; tomorrow will have carbs & cals again as normal tho to lift heavy chevy!

And taking a single Glycobol before bed with a scoop of casein had me looking noticeably tighter & drier this morning, gonna try 2 tonight
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't take the Glycobol last night as it gives me a crappy heartburn sensation I'm finding. Might be heartburn actually. I was 208.4 this morning and I think the vacation chub has been knocked off. On days I don't lift I think I will be dieting, and being smart with carbs on lift days to stay fueled but not undo my work.

Had really nice endurance tonight, deadlift and back after 1.5 scoops of Volatile. Arms were quite vascular post workout!

Deadlift 135x11, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 455x5, 475x4 (PRs, never repped 455 even before)
    Neutral Grip Pullups BWx12, 7, 6, 8
    HS Row (Widegrip) 125/side x12, 170x8, x6, 125 x13
    Seated D-handle Low Pulley Row 120x12, 160x12, 200x10, x12

Deadlifts were touch-n-go (not banging tho) and I cut 455 set short to save strength. I think there's more there, but these numbers still indicate that I haven't gotten any weaker so I'm happy about that.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

I get immediate relief from heartburn with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and 4oz of warm water. If you haven't tried it give it a shot
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Didn't take the Glycobol last night as it gives me a crappy heartburn sensation I'm finding. Might be heartburn actually. I was 208.4 this morning and I think the vacation chub has been knocked off. On days I don't lift I think I will be dieting, and being smart with carbs on lift days to stay fueled but not undo my work.

Had really nice endurance tonight, deadlift and back after 1.5 scoops of Volatile. Arms were quite vascular post workout!

Deadlift 135x11, 225x6, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5, 455x5, 475x4 (PRs, never repped 455 even before)

Deadlifts were touch-n-go (not banging tho) and I cut 455 set short to save strength. I think there's more there, but these numbers still indicate that I haven't gotten any weaker so I'm happy about that.
    Does that Glycobol have Alpha Lipoic Acid in it? I was thinking it did and ALA does that to me every time if I don't take it with my nummies lol
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

PR city up in here you sure your not still on??? Lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Good lord nice pulls!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Like a BAWSS
    Independent Review
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Does that Glycobol have Alpha Lipoic Acid in it? I was thinking it did and ALA does that to me every time if I don't take it with my nummies lol
    No sir, and I always take it with food except before bed. Didn't try it the other night but took 2 glycobol last night & a gram of L-Carn Tart and my gosh had the deepest most refreshing sleep - Prami, which I dose in the evening to avoid nausea/appetite suppression, keeps me waking a few times/night since I added it on cycle 40 days or so ago. Lookin forward to droppin pramiplexole in a couple wks for some 98% L-dopa (which provides awesome rest & notably increased recovery as well).
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    PR city up in here you sure your not still on??? Lol
    I'm rollin' on that Volatile baby!!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm rollin' on that Volatile baby!!!
    Got my last samples to use tonight for chest day!
    Independent Review
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Like a BAWSS
    Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Got my last samples to use tonight for chest day!
    Same! Well, speedbench & arms prob - we'll see! Get swoll
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.
    I'm about to start training for strength for the first time in a long time so big gains are in my future
    Independent Review
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.
    I'm not sticking to it religiously. Adding in drop sets and BBB as well as two a days for extra accessory/mobility work
    Independent Review
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I think I really prefer 2 scoops of Volatile - will play with 1.5 some more but tonight was 2 and it just felt so right!

Went in for speed bench & arms - put on Slipknot's old Iowa album, which was more satisfying than it's ever been for me. Really just got heavy with it and tore it up as best I could. Had to constantly remind myself to time breaks between sets; the music and Volatile had me feeling ready to rock 30 seconds after a set Ended up indulging that impulse for a mad bicep/tricep pump ss at the end.

Benchpress (pause then explode) 95x5, 135x4, 185x3x2, 195x3x2, 205x3x4
    Standing Military Press 135x14, 145x10, 155x8 (PRs across the board; no idea where this came from)
    Seated EZ bar Tricpe Ext 70x14, x10, 9
    Straightbar Cable Tricep Pushdown Idk, 12, 10, 8 reps of increasing wt.
    Alternating Db Curl 20sx12, 40sx12, 50sx10, 8
    Preacher Curl 27.5/side on ez bar x10, 8, 9
    Seated Alt Db Curl 25sx13, 12, 11 ds to 15sx12
    Cable Overhead Tri Ext ss V-bar Cable Curls 40x36 ss 40x16 (pumped up)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Nice OHP and db curls my man!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I hear you 2 scoops just does it for me kind of puts you in the zone. I see you on those lifts weight is still climbing in PCT that's awesome
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good bro. I liked volatile at 2 tonight. Worked out for like 100-110 minutes and felt great the whole time. Pump lasted the whole time. Took it an hour prior so it lasted like 4 hours total. Good stuff

I'm out now. Moving on to Mack's samples tomorrow
    Independent Review
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I think I really prefer 2 scoops of Volatile - will play with 1.5 some more but tonight was 2 and it just felt so right!

Went in for speed bench & arms - put on Slipknot's old Iowa album, which was more satisfying than it's ever been for me. Really just got heavy with it and tore it up as best I could. Had to constantly remind myself to time breaks between sets; the music and Volatile had me feeling ready to rock 30 seconds after a set Ended up indulging that impulse for a mad bicep/tricep pump ss at the end.

Benchpress (pause then explode) 95x5, 135x4, 185x3x2, 195x3x2, 205x3x4
    Standing Military Press 135x14, 145x10, 155x8 (PRs across the board; no idea where this came from)
    Seated EZ bar Tricpe Ext 70x14, x10, 9
    Straightbar Cable Tricep Pushdown Idk, 12, 10, 8 reps of increasing wt.
    Alternating Db Curl 20sx12, 40sx12, 50sx10, 8
    Preacher Curl 27.5/side on ez bar x10, 8, 9
    Seated Alt Db Curl 25sx13, 12, 11 ds to 15sx12
    Cable Overhead Tri Ext ss V-bar Cable Curls 40x36 ss 40x16 (pumped up)
    Good god you're killing it dude!!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good bro. I liked volatile at 2 tonight. Worked out for like 100-110 minutes and felt great the whole time. Pump lasted the whole time. Took it an hour prior so it lasted like 4 hours total. Good stuff

I'm out now. Moving on to Mack's samples tomorrow
    I can't handle 2 scoops the pumps are friggin painful
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You know I really miss the veins and pumps from this last cycle; they were better than I've ever had (was heaviest cycle to date too tho). When I walk around my veins are just normal (although I can see them better due to reduced bf!), but when in the gym on Volatile and seriously several hours later at least any time I flex hard/contract vascularity is just as potent as flexed on Methylsten & the dheas - there's no difference in the monster for those brief seconds.

Feels really good, and a great lingering effect of the product. I've used bulk Agmatine quite a bit (not currently) so I know what to expect, and Volatile def has enough in 2 scoops to notice a pronounced change. Either that or the pump mix is greater than the sum of its parts, but either way it works well!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

You know I really miss the veins and pumps from this last cycle; they were better than I've ever had (was heaviest cycle to date too tho). When I walk around my veins are just normal (although I can see them better due to reduced bf!), but when in the gym on Volatile and seriously several hours later at least any time I flex hard/contract vascularity is just as potent as flexed on Methylsten & the dheas - there's no difference in the monster for those brief seconds.

Feels really good, and a great lingering effect of the product. I've used bulk Agmatine quite a bit (not currently) so I know what to expect, and Volatile def has enough in 2 scoops to notice a pronounced change. Either that or the pump mix is greater than the sum of its parts, but either way it works well!
    I appreciate your log so far. Agmatine is definitely a player in this but it truly is the sum of all the ingredients. I won't get in to a lot of detail but we worked on this formula for a long time before release. thank again
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm glad you're liking it so far! Bruce has tried to explain some of the chemistry to me but..... it just works! Lol
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    I appreciate your log so far. Agmatine is definitely a player in this but it truly is the sum of all the ingredients. I won't get in to a lot of detail but we worked on this formula for a long time before release. thank again
    I really appreciate this opportunity; very pleased so far. Nothing would have been worse than signing up for this and getting a tub of awful tasting dud powder that doesn't deliver & that I now have to plague every workout in pct with.

And that makes sense, as the pump doesn't seem quite like a 2g agmatine pump - there's more going on, and it is noticeable.

When I'm at work I often look forward to the gym later, but I've been finding that I've also been looking forward to using volatile too! And speaking of that, time to down some and move some weight!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Ex-gf came over late last night when she got off work - and boy my clomid is legit. Was up til 4, had to wake at 7 for an MRI on my liver. My unconjugated bilirubin is always elevated but always the same, and has been so since before gear. I get bloods between cycles and it's always the same, so GI believes it's just Gilbert's Syndrome - 10-20% of humans have chronically elevated and totally benign unconjugated bilirubin, and I'm one of them turns out. But the MRI is a final test to make sure there's nothing we're missing, but I have no sides or problems or anything unusual in the slightest. Bloods just always above norm lol.

So then on 3 hrs of sleep met with mother to hit up a huge cheat bfast at Bob Evans - boy did I lay it down. So suffice to say, felt like total death training today. Endurance was non-existent and it's 100% my fault, but got some great super deep pause/speed squats and feel accomplished.

12" Box Pause Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 275x3x6, 315x3x2
    Bb Lunges 119x12, 139x9, x8, 159x6
    Leg Extension 150x12x4
    Lying Hamstring Curl 120x12, 130x12x2

These squats were extremely deep, way deeper than I have to lift at - and fully pausing totally breaks the kinetic storage, so it's a 100% explosive dig from a dead stop out of a deep deficit. Humbling work, and this workout kicked my ass.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Ex-gf came over late last night when she got off work - and boy my clomid is legit. Was up til 4, had to wake at 7 for an MRI on my liver. My unconjugated bilirubin is always elevated but always the same, and has been so since before gear. I get bloods between cycles and it's always the same, so GI believes it's just Gilbert's Syndrome - 10-20% of humans have chronically elevated and totally benign unconjugated bilirubin, and I'm one of them turns out. But the MRI is a final test to make sure there's nothing we're missing, but I have no sides or problems or anything unusual in the slightest. Bloods just always above norm lol.

So then on 3 hrs of sleep met with mother to hit up a huge cheat bfast at Bob Evans - boy did I lay it down. So suffice to say, felt like total death training today. Endurance was non-existent and it's 100% my fault, but got some great super deep pause/speed squats and feel accomplished.

Leg Extension 150x12x4

These squats were extremely deep, way deeper than I have to lift at - and fully pausing totally breaks the kinetic storage, so it's a 100% explosive dig from a dead stop out of a deep deficit. Humbling work, and this workout kicked my ass.
    **** yeah deep squats are the ****. i like'm so deep i have to fight not puking halfway through a set. do you wrap your knees when you go heavy. one of the concerns that's being pointed out is i go heavy and deep with no wraps. so were talking about wrapping on heavy leg days.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I don't wrap; it's technically allowed in raw lifting but they actually help so much they would become a mandatory implement in training & comp. Plus I have an eye on some strongman fun next summer perhaps and all their training needs deep squatting with no wraps. Just a hassle IMO; I need to get much stronger before I'd consider them (like becoming a geared lifter for that matter).

Studies are saying it can f your knees up since it changes the way they move thru the movement, so there's that to consider I guess too. But I always thought they only really let you get to parallel hardly anyway - you see how guys have to wobble up to the monolift straightlegged, you can barely bend your knees without the weight when they're cranked on. And if you don't squat out of a mono Idk how you'd walk that out either.

You should def use knee sleeves tho - I don't, but most swear it keeps the joint warmer, and that's never a bad thing.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Leg Extension 150x12x4

I know how it feels to have junk food drain your strength and stamina. Yikes! Still did a great job tho!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

No invite?Im subbed,will catch up on reading later!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    No invite?Im subbed,will catch up on reading later!
    Dang man, sorry I missed ya - I just threw the link up at the end of my cycle log and figured peeps coming thru may check it out. Should have sent some invitations out. You know you're always wanted around these parts!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Today was supposed to be a heavy bench focused day but had to wake early and lots of driving and running around since my oldest bro's wife popped out their 2nd son yesterday and took my dad to go visit. Baby boy, 8+ lbs, healthy, happy, and definitely gonna have me and my brother's charming good looks

Ate like crap today also, but had humapro & glycobol throughout to keep protein high and mitigate damages a tad. Sort of getting back with the ex gf; it's been a really awesome weekend so I can't complain. And she's noticed I've dropped bf but looking bigger too. And this chick that trains at the gym was telling me yesterday how much leaner I've been looking but how muscular I still looked....I had asked her out before and she was seeing someone at the time, and she mentioned how she's recently single now. Winning.

Tomorrow is heavy squat and bench. Where men & boys are separated.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Today was supposed to be a heavy bench focused day but had to wake early and lots of driving and running around since my oldest bro's wife popped out their 2nd son yesterday and took my dad to go visit. Baby boy, 8+ lbs, healthy, happy, and definitely gonna have me and my brother's charming good looks

Ate like crap today also, but had humapro & glycobol throughout to keep protein high and mitigate damages a tad. Sort of getting back with the ex gf; it's been a really awesome weekend so I can't complain. And she's noticed I've dropped bf but looking bigger too. And this chick that trains at the gym was telling me yesterday how much leaner I've been looking but how muscular I still looked....I had asked her out before and she was seeing someone at the time, and she mentioned how she's recently single now. Winning.

Tomorrow is heavy squat and bench. Where men & boys are separated.
    Congrats to you and your fam uncle Hyde!

Looks like your options for females are looking good! My opinion on exes - there's a reason they're exes. Just say in
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Im agreein with swanky, they're in the past.. keep em there. But, congrats hyde! Put a pair of dumbells in his handz today!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Not trying to Hydejack the thread,but each sample of Volatile is 1 scoop?I have 2 sample packs and want to try it out today!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  40. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread,but each sample of Volatile is 1 scoop?I have 2 sample packs and want to try it out today!
    Each sample pack is one scoop. Correct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 11:50 PM
  2. Replies: 202
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
  3. Clomid with AI in PCT
    By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:11 PM
  4. Replies: 10