Epistane R3action

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    No, but I'll go Red Dawn!
    It's a plan stan
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Leg Day:

    Elliptical Hill Climb:
    65 minutes
    45 minutes forward
    20 minutes backwards
    867 calories

    Leg Press:
    400x22 400x20 400x18 400x16 400x12

    Calf press:
    400x34

    Leg Extension:
    210x12 250x10 250x8

    Prone Leg Curl:
    210x10 250x8 250x8

    Rotary Calf Press:
    225x16 225x14 225x16
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Leg Day:

    Elliptical Hill Climb:
    65 minutes
    45 minutes forward
    20 minutes backwards
    867 calories

    Leg Press:
    400x22 400x20 400x18 400x16 400x12

    Calf press:
    400x34

    Leg Extension:
    210x12 250x10 250x8

    Prone Leg Curl:
    210x10 250x8 250x8

    Rotary Calf Press:
    225x16 225x14 225x16
    damn you and those leg extensions and leg curl numbers!!!! damn!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  4. Way to work those gams!
    BOARD TYRANT

  5. Last Monthish


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130419_103514.png
Views: 63
Size:  232.3 KB


    Today



    Name:  2013-04-19 10.19.23[8]-1.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  8.3 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  6. Really hard to get that same angle and lighting and the camera to cooperate.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Sick calves dude! In super jealous of them lol mine refuse to grow.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sick calves dude! In super jealous of them lol mine refuse to grow.
    My calves are HUGE but I cant seem to get that kind of definition of the muscle heads in the back like that
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sick calves dude! In super jealous of them lol mine refuse to grow.
    Thanks brother, I only work them like three times a month. I think its the elliptical on a good crossramp that helps the definition. I just wish my biceps had the same definition. I have a lot of mass but the cut just isn't there.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. So who has heard of this slingshot apparatus?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    So who has heard of this slingshot apparatus?
    I have one.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Before you get one hit me up seriously. Could save you a lot ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I have one.
    Do you feel like it helps your shoulders?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Do you feel like it helps your shoulders?
    Takes a lot of stress off just like a bench shirt would
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Before you get one hit me up seriously. Could save you a lot ;-)
    Shyt man I ordered mine last week. Where were you? I got 15 off from Jon though...
    Independent Review

  16. I can't wait to go on a pre workout bender! I've got all kinds of stuff from appnut, PES, some volatile, and a bunch of misc goodies!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I can't wait to go on a pre workout bender! I've got all kinds of stuff from appnut, PES, some volatile, and a bunch of misc goodies!
    Nice!!! I never stop using pwo's lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. I live and die by the preworkouts. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Chest Day:

    Flat Bench:
    115x18 165x15 195x10 195x8 245x6 265x5 285x3

    DB Incline: 60x12 65x10 70x8 80x6 70x8

    Pec Deck:
    150x15 190x10 210x8 250x8

    Vertical Chest Press:
    140x16 170x12 190x10 210x8 250x8

    Decline:
    195x8 195x8 195x8
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Chest Day:

    Flat Bench:
    115x18 165x15 195x10 195x8 245x6 265x5 285x3

    DB Incline: 60x12 65x10 70x8 80x6 70x8

    Pec Deck:
    150x15 190x10 210x8 250x8

    Vertical Chest Press:
    140x16 170x12 190x10 210x8 250x8

    Decline:
    195x8 195x8 195x8
    Big boy numbers here! Killed it bro. Nice job!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Big boy numbers here! Killed it bro. Nice job!
    Thanks brother!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Thanks brother!
    Shoulders must be feeling good!
    BOARD TYRANT

  23. Moving some nice weight big man!! Looks like you are back in the mix.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Getting there, I've been suckered into helping someone move today. If nothing else this cycle has really helped my shoulder. It feels great getting back into this zone!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Shyt man I ordered mine last week. Where were you? I got 15 off from Jon though...
    Same thing ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Name:  image-3491858834.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  200.5 KB
    Independent Review

  27. Went in and destroyed arms today. Really wasn't feeling it but I made it through. It seems no matter if I sleep well or not I never feel rested. Not sure if it is just a combination of the nice weather change and third shift or not. Getting on day shift seems like it would make life easier on my family and my body.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Went in and destroyed arms today. Really wasn't feeling it but I made it through. It seems no matter if I sleep well or not I never feel rested. Not sure if it is just a combination of the nice weather change and third shift or not. Getting on day shift seems like it would make life easier on my family and my body.
    Gay update. Captain pissy pants..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. I hated third shift... Ruins everything
    Independent Review

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I hated third shift... Ruins everything
    Yep, I was just busting Nate's balls. Very typical of me.

    This shift turns people into moody, sleep deprived a-holes!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Yep, I was just sucking and fondling Nate's balls. Very typical of me.

    This shift makes Nate a little too rough when he jams it in my a-hole!


    Name:  1310483866536.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  20.5 KB

  32. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I'm about to palmfist all over your sweet little dumper..
    And then?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  33. Insert. Retract. Insert. Retract. Repeat
    Independent Review

  34. I wish I could unread all of what I just read.

  35. Why do I feel like I need a smoke now?? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  36. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I wish I could unread all of what I just read.


    Name:  image-561008584.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  199.8 KB
    Independent Review

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Why do I feel like I need a smoke now?? Lol
    Embrace it.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Why do I feel like I need a smoke now?? Lol


    Name:  image-2111560729.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  160.3 KB

  39. Name:  ex_vs_2009_big_hugs(1)_thumb.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  9.2 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  40. I miss anything in here?
    BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
  2. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
  4. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
  5. epistane
    By djbombsquad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in