Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. You got that right never any off days in bodybuilding. Great log thus far I like reading it.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. Post workout meal part 1:
    2 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburgers, consisting of:
    Grass fed ground beef, 4 slices of nitrate free bacon, 2 slices muenster cheese, DB Yummers barbecue sauce, red onion slices & 2 whole wheat buns.

Post workout meal part 2:
    While I was eating the burgers, I had a pizza going in the oven. :P
    1 Kashi roasted vegetable pizza
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    You got that right never any off days in bodybuilding. Great log thus far I like reading it.
    Thanks Beast! This kit definitely helps wanting to be in the gym every day.

4. What's up guys? Drinking my pre-shake before I head to the gym. Got some legs today, hoping to kill 'em. Already got a dose of M1D liquid & 1-Andro in this morning, so hoping that helps out my lifts! Update coming when I get back home to go over how it went. It's never too late to sub either fellas! Get in here!

5. Alrighty guys, just go home & had my post-WO shake & about to fix some lunch. Had a pretty good leg day today. Strength wasn't as good as I wanted it to, but I find that when I take week or so break from it, that tends to happen. Regardless, still pretty pleased with how today went. Here's how my day in the gym went.

3/28 Legs

Start time: 10:40
    Start weight: 202.2

BB squat:
    45x10, 135x10, 225x10, 315x6, 365x5, 385x4

Hack squat:
    135x10, 225x8, 275x6, 295x5

Leg press:
    245x10, 380x8, 470x6, 560x4

Single leg extension: (all reps with one leg & switch)
    80x10, 100x7, 120x6, 140x4

BB calf raise: (off custom built plank)
    135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x7, 265x6, 285x5

End time: 12:03
    End weight: 202.8

Got a 7 hour work day ahead of me so I'll try to reply back if you guys post! Closing in on one week on the kit, will do a weekly review for each to come.

6. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Alrighty guys, just go home & had my post-WO shake & about to fix some lunch. Had a pretty good leg day today. Strength wasn't as good as I wanted it to, but I find that when I take week or so break from it, that tends to happen. Regardless, still pretty pleased with how today went. Here's how my day in the gym went.

3/28 Legs

BB squat:

Hack squat:

Leg press:

Got a 7 hour work day ahead of me so I'll try to reply back if you guys post! Closing in on one week on the kit, will do a weekly review for each to come.
    Awesome bro get low to grow! Big legs will help get big all around
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Awesome bro get low to grow! Big legs will help get big all around
    Haha you got get that right! Legs have always been my strong suit, probably because I was a bull-dozer style running back in high school. lol Numbers will definitely be up by the end of this though!

8. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Haha you got get that right! Legs have always been my strong suit, probably because I was a bull-dozer style running back in high school. lol Numbers will definitely be up by the end of this though!
    Pow wow aka Michael Turner! That dudes legs are huge and he def was a bowling ball when he got going. Lol
    LG Sciences Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Pow wow aka Michael Turner! That dudes legs are huge and he def was a bowling ball when he got going. Lol
    You wanna know the funniest thing? The falcons are my favorite team. Haha. Dude is such a beast though. It's crazy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    You wanna know the funniest thing? The falcons are my favorite team. Haha. Dude is such a beast though. It's crazy.
    Haha mine too! I lived there 20+ years they are picking up some awesome players we're on our way to another SB run!! #RiseUp
    LG Sciences Rep
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Alrighty guys, just go home & had my post-WO shake & about to fix some lunch. Had a pretty good leg day today. Strength wasn't as good as I wanted it to, but I find that when I take week or so break from it, that tends to happen. Regardless, still pretty pleased with how today went. Here's how my day in the gym went.

3/28 Legs

BB squat:

Hack squat:

Leg press:

Nice. Keep it up! Those burgers would have looked a lot better if the onions weren't on 'em!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Nice. Keep it up! Those burgers would have looked a lot better if the onions weren't on 'em!
    Haha, onions FTW!

13. Well guys, I planned on hitting shoulders/upper back & a little extra arm work today before work, but someone called off so they asked me to come in early. Pretty bummed.. But I will just be moving that workout to tomorrow morning. You gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes I guess!

14. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Well guys, I planned on hitting shoulders/upper back & a little extra arm work today before work, but someone called off so they asked me to come in early. Pretty bummed.. But I will just be moving that workout to tomorrow morning. You gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes I guess!
    Yes sometimes you do,but you'll get in have an awesome day and workout bro.
    LG Sciences Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Yes sometimes you do,but you'll get in have an awesome day and workout bro.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Beast. Just gotta kill it when I get in there.

16. One thing to note today. Put on a shirt I got from bb.com a few years back & I can definitely tell the sleeves are tighter. Always a good sign!

17. About to hop in the car & head to the gym! Shoulders today and probably gonna throw in some accessory arm work. Update coming after.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    About to hop in the car & head to the gym! Shoulders today and probably gonna throw in some accessory arm work. Update coming after.
    Awesome bro I'm about to go hit bi's&Tri's myself have an awesome day!
    LG Sciences Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Awesome bro I'm about to go hit bi's&Tri's myself have an awesome day!
    Thanks Beast! You do the same brother.

20. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Beast. Just gotta kill it when I get in there.

(Sorry, having a 3 yo daughter kinda changes your movie watching!)

21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIUgrwwMzpU&feature=yo utube_gdata_player

(Sorry, having a 3 yo daughter kinda changes your movie watching!)
    Haha, The Land Before Time is a classic! I'm still a kid at heart so no criticism here. I think I owe a majority of my weight lifting interest in the hundreds of times I watched the animated Hercules movie as a kid. Hell, I still pop the DVD in to this day!

22. What's up AM fam? Had a pretty solid shoulder/upper back workout today & then threw in a nice little arm circuit at the end, which I kind of came up with on the fly but enjoyed it! One main thing to note is the is the highest weight I think I've ever been at on an empty stomach. Finished the workout at 205 & the highest I've been at was 207 on a full stomach and had probably an extra percent or two of fat than now. Good signs as I close in on the end of week one! Speaking of which, I will be giving my week one review later on tonight. Anyways, here's what my workout looked like.

3/30 Shoulder/Upper back

Start time: 10:35
    Start weight: 204.5

BB shrug: (Working sets F&B back to back)
    135x10, 225x10, 315x6, 365x5, 385x4

Smith military press:
    135x10, 185x6, 195x5, 205x5

BB Upright row: (shoulder width grip)
    95x10, 115x6, 125x5, 135x4

DB side laterals:
    35x10, 50x6, 55x5(PR), 60x4(PR)

Tri/Bi/forearm circuit: (empty bar) 3 sets to failure
    CG bench
    (SS)
    CG curl
    (SS)
    Wrist curl

End weight: 205

Hit a couple PRs on side laterals and finished with a nice little pump. All & all, very pleased so far. Looking forward to 5 more awesome weeks on this kit!

23. Alright guys, one week down on the Bulk Andro Kit. Just gonna go over a little bit of good & bads I've experienced so far.

Pros:
    oMy weight is definitely increasing. I have been eating like a hog though, the majority of it clean food. I started this log at 195 & yesterday weighted in a 205. Now, I do not expect that to increase at the rate it is, nor do I believe it is all muscle, but being a fairly hard gainer, I'm extremely pleased with that.

oThe sense of well-being after dosing is becoming quite noticeable. About 5-10 minutes on a liquid dose & roughly 20 on a tablet dose, I feel on top of the world. Makes for quite enjoyable days.

oMuscle fullness seems to be better. Like I said a few days ago, shirts sleeves are starting to fit a little tighter. Can't really comment on strength really but it is only week one.

oVascularity has really picked up over the last couple days. I noticed after my shoulder day yesterday, I had veins in my delts I've never seen before. Also forearm veins are noticeable about all day. Nothing crazy dramatic, but visible.

oThe flexible on dosing is something I really enjoy. I like to evenly space out my doses every couple hours to make a more stable level of dosing, but if I don't have access to it at a specific time, which is usually before the specific Morning/evening/night dosing, it's not a big deal. Another perk is you only have to wait roughly 10 minutes between doses (though I wait about 20 or so) which is very convenient.

Cons:

oLike I've stated previously, I've got some leaking with the M1D adapta cap. It won't screw on properly no matter what I do. Basically I just get it screwed on tight on one side, then tip it over to that side when I pull it on with the oral syringe. I will also get a couple droplets left in the adapta caps which basically has caused the whole inside of my tin kit to be wet & sticky. Not really a huge deal to me & I am in no way bashing LG for this, just wanted this to be an honest log. This is really the only real issue I've had with anything, so I'm 99% happy so far which how this is going! Everyone enjoy Easter with your families & eat like a king! I will be back in the gym tomorrow for Rep Range week of PRRS hitting chest & tris.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Alright guys, one week down on the Bulk Andro Kit. Just gonna go over a little bit of good & bads I've experienced so far.

Pros:
    oMy weight is definitely increasing. I have been eating like a hog though, the majority of it clean food. I started this log at 195 & yesterday weighted in a 205. Now, I do not expect that to increase at the rate it is, nor do I believe it is all muscle, but being a fairly hard gainer, I'm extremely pleased with that.

oThe sense of well-being after dosing is becoming quite noticeable. About 5-10 minutes on a liquid dose & roughly 20 on a tablet dose, I feel on top of the world. Makes for quite enjoyable days.

oMuscle fullness seems to be better. Like I said a few days ago, shirts sleeves are starting to fit a little tighter. Can't really comment on strength really but it is only week one.

oVascularity has really picked up over the last couple days. I noticed after my shoulder day yesterday, I had veins in my delts I've never seen before. Also forearm veins are noticeable about all day. Nothing crazy dramatic, but visible.

oThe flexible on dosing is something I really enjoy. I like to evenly space out my doses every couple hours to make a more stable level of dosing, but if I don't have access to it at a specific time, which is usually before the specific Morning/evening/night dosing, it's not a big deal. Another perk is you only have to wait roughly 10 minutes between doses (though I wait about 20 or so) which is very convenient.

Cons:

oLike I've stated previously, I've got some leaking with the M1D adapta cap. It won't screw on properly no matter what I do. Basically I just get it screwed on tight on one side, then tip it over to that side when I pull it on with the oral syringe. I will also get a couple droplets left in the adapta caps which basically has caused the whole inside of my tin kit to be wet & sticky. Not really a huge deal to me & I am in no way bashing LG for this, just wanted this to be an honest log. This is really the only real issue I've had with anything, so I'm 99% happy so far which how this is going! Everyone enjoy Easter with your families & eat like a king! I will be back in the gym tomorrow for Rep Range week of PRRS hitting chest & tris.
    Very awesome review! Great job keep it up and have a great Easter w/your fam as well.
    LG Sciences Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Very awesome review! Great job keep it up and have a great Easter w/your fam as well.
    Thanks Beast! You do the same.

26. Thanks bro!
    LG Sciences Rep

27. Sup fellas? Doing some afternoon shopping with the woman before she has to go to work, then I will be hitting the gym. Just had my pre workout meal of a nice big Chipotle chicken burrito. I could seriously live on this stuff. lol update coming later!

28. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Sup fellas? Doing some afternoon shopping with the woman before she has to go to work, then I will be hitting the gym. Just had my pre workout meal of a nice big Chipotle chicken burrito. I could seriously live on this stuff. lol update coming later!
    Man that sounds awesome! Kill your w/o bro!
    LG Sciences Rep

29. Sorry guys, had a busy evening last night doing an Easter dinner with my girlfriend's family & forgot to post up yesterday's workout. I've been debating on getting my thumb checked out because it kinda holds me back on chest & tris day because of how it affects the thumb, but I think I'm gonna wait until after this log to avoid an potential setbacks. I've gone almost a year with it & it's never really bothered me until a few weeks ago, but I'll continue to ice & push through it! Anyways, here's what my workout looked like yesterday.

4/1 Chest & Tris

Start time: 10:20
    Start weight: 202.4

BB decline bench:
    135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x6, 225x8, 135x10 (slow negative w/ explosion)

Incline DB flyes:
    45x10, 50x10, 55x10

1 arm pec deck:
    70x10, 80x10, 100x10

Low cable flyes:
    40x12, 50x10, 60x9

V-bar pushdown:
    70x15, 80x12, 90x10
    (thumb starting giving me problems.. :|)

Low cable OH rope extension:
    80x12, 90x10, 100x10

DB kickback:
    20x15, 25x12, 30x10

Tricep Arm extension machine:
    70x15, 90x12, 110x9

End time: 11:34
    End weight: 202.9

Kinda have to play today by ear with the gym, as I made a commitment a while ago to help move my grandma's furniture out, but if I can't get my back & bis day in today, it'll be tomorrow! Atleast I'll be getting some kind of lifting today. :P hope everyone checking in here has a great day & sick workouts!

30. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Sup fellas? Doing some afternoon shopping with the woman before she has to go to work, then I will be hitting the gym. Just had my pre workout meal of a nice big Chipotle chicken burrito. I could seriously live on this stuff. lol update coming later!
    Nice review so far!

Dang, I wouldn't trust myself to go shopping with my wife before lifting. I usually get rather pissed while shopping so the weights might start flying across the gym at some of the idiots that I normally just get annoyed with! LOL!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Bulking with 550 XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black.
    By BBB in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 07:40 AM
  3. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 12:51 AM
  4. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 09:18 PM
  5. Replies: 22