Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIUgrwwMzpU&feature=yo utube_gdata_player

(Sorry, having a 3 yo daughter kinda changes your movie watching!)
    Haha, The Land Before Time is a classic! I'm still a kid at heart so no criticism here. I think I owe a majority of my weight lifting interest in the hundreds of times I watched the animated Hercules movie as a kid. Hell, I still pop the DVD in to this day!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

What's up AM fam? Had a pretty solid shoulder/upper back workout today & then threw in a nice little arm circuit at the end, which I kind of came up with on the fly but enjoyed it! One main thing to note is the is the highest weight I think I've ever been at on an empty stomach. Finished the workout at 205 & the highest I've been at was 207 on a full stomach and had probably an extra percent or two of fat than now. Good signs as I close in on the end of week one! Speaking of which, I will be giving my week one review later on tonight. Anyways, here's what my workout looked like.

3/30 Shoulder/Upper back

Start time: 10:35
    Start weight: 204.5

BB shrug: (Working sets F&B back to back)
    135x10, 225x10, 315x6, 365x5, 385x4

Smith military press:
    135x10, 185x6, 195x5, 205x5

BB Upright row: (shoulder width grip)
    95x10, 115x6, 125x5, 135x4

DB side laterals:
    35x10, 50x6, 55x5(PR), 60x4(PR)

Tri/Bi/forearm circuit: (empty bar) 3 sets to failure
    CG bench
    (SS)
    CG curl
    (SS)
    Wrist curl

End time: 12:03
    End weight: 205

Hit a couple PRs on side laterals and finished with a nice little pump. All & all, very pleased so far. Looking forward to 5 more awesome weeks on this kit!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys, one week down on the Bulk Andro Kit. Just gonna go over a little bit of good & bads I've experienced so far.

Pros:
    oMy weight is definitely increasing. I have been eating like a hog though, the majority of it clean food. I started this log at 195 & yesterday weighted in a 205. Now, I do not expect that to increase at the rate it is, nor do I believe it is all muscle, but being a fairly hard gainer, I'm extremely pleased with that.

oThe sense of well-being after dosing is becoming quite noticeable. About 5-10 minutes on a liquid dose & roughly 20 on a tablet dose, I feel on top of the world. Makes for quite enjoyable days.

oMuscle fullness seems to be better. Like I said a few days ago, shirts sleeves are starting to fit a little tighter. Can't really comment on strength really but it is only week one.

oVascularity has really picked up over the last couple days. I noticed after my shoulder day yesterday, I had veins in my delts I've never seen before. Also forearm veins are noticeable about all day. Nothing crazy dramatic, but visible.

oThe flexible on dosing is something I really enjoy. I like to evenly space out my doses every couple hours to make a more stable level of dosing, but if I don't have access to it at a specific time, which is usually before the specific Morning/evening/night dosing, it's not a big deal. Another perk is you only have to wait roughly 10 minutes between doses (though I wait about 20 or so) which is very convenient.

Cons:

oLike I've stated previously, I've got some leaking with the M1D adapta cap. It won't screw on properly no matter what I do. Basically I just get it screwed on tight on one side, then tip it over to that side when I pull it on with the oral syringe. I will also get a couple droplets left in the adapta caps which basically has caused the whole inside of my tin kit to be wet & sticky. Not really a huge deal to me & I am in no way bashing LG for this, just wanted this to be an honest log. This is really the only real issue I've had with anything, so I'm 99% happy so far which how this is going! Everyone enjoy Easter with your families & eat like a king! I will be back in the gym tomorrow for Rep Range week of PRRS hitting chest & tris.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Alright guys, one week down on the Bulk Andro Kit. Just gonna go over a little bit of good & bads I've experienced so far.

Pros:
    oMy weight is definitely increasing. I have been eating like a hog though, the majority of it clean food. I started this log at 195 & yesterday weighted in a 205. Now, I do not expect that to increase at the rate it is, nor do I believe it is all muscle, but being a fairly hard gainer, I'm extremely pleased with that.

oThe sense of well-being after dosing is becoming quite noticeable. About 5-10 minutes on a liquid dose & roughly 20 on a tablet dose, I feel on top of the world. Makes for quite enjoyable days.

oMuscle fullness seems to be better. Like I said a few days ago, shirts sleeves are starting to fit a little tighter. Can't really comment on strength really but it is only week one.

oVascularity has really picked up over the last couple days. I noticed after my shoulder day yesterday, I had veins in my delts I've never seen before. Also forearm veins are noticeable about all day. Nothing crazy dramatic, but visible.

oThe flexible on dosing is something I really enjoy. I like to evenly space out my doses every couple hours to make a more stable level of dosing, but if I don't have access to it at a specific time, which is usually before the specific Morning/evening/night dosing, it's not a big deal. Another perk is you only have to wait roughly 10 minutes between doses (though I wait about 20 or so) which is very convenient.

Cons:

oLike I've stated previously, I've got some leaking with the M1D adapta cap. It won't screw on properly no matter what I do. Basically I just get it screwed on tight on one side, then tip it over to that side when I pull it on with the oral syringe. I will also get a couple droplets left in the adapta caps which basically has caused the whole inside of my tin kit to be wet & sticky. Not really a huge deal to me & I am in no way bashing LG for this, just wanted this to be an honest log. This is really the only real issue I've had with anything, so I'm 99% happy so far which how this is going! Everyone enjoy Easter with your families & eat like a king! I will be back in the gym tomorrow for Rep Range week of PRRS hitting chest & tris.
    Very awesome review! Great job keep it up and have a great Easter w/your fam as well.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Very awesome review! Great job keep it up and have a great Easter w/your fam as well.
    Thanks Beast! You do the same.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sup fellas? Doing some afternoon shopping with the woman before she has to go to work, then I will be hitting the gym. Just had my pre workout meal of a nice big Chipotle chicken burrito. I could seriously live on this stuff. lol update coming later!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sup fellas? Doing some afternoon shopping with the woman before she has to go to work, then I will be hitting the gym. Just had my pre workout meal of a nice big Chipotle chicken burrito. I could seriously live on this stuff. lol update coming later!
    Man that sounds awesome! Kill your w/o bro!
    LG Sciences Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys, had a busy evening last night doing an Easter dinner with my girlfriend's family & forgot to post up yesterday's workout. I've been debating on getting my thumb checked out because it kinda holds me back on chest & tris day because of how it affects the thumb, but I think I'm gonna wait until after this log to avoid an potential setbacks. I've gone almost a year with it & it's never really bothered me until a few weeks ago, but I'll continue to ice & push through it! Anyways, here's what my workout looked like yesterday.

4/1 Chest & Tris

Start time: 10:20
    Start weight: 202.4

BB decline bench:
    135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x6, 225x8, 135x10 (slow negative w/ explosion)

Incline DB flyes:
    45x10, 50x10, 55x10

1 arm pec deck:
    70x10, 80x10, 100x10

Low cable flyes:
    40x12, 50x10, 60x9

V-bar pushdown:
    70x15, 80x12, 90x10
    (thumb starting giving me problems.. :|)

Low cable OH rope extension:
    80x12, 90x10, 100x10

DB kickback:
    20x15, 25x12, 30x10

Tricep Arm extension machine:
    70x15, 90x12, 110x9

End time: 11:34
    End weight: 202.9

Kinda have to play today by ear with the gym, as I made a commitment a while ago to help move my grandma's furniture out, but if I can't get my back & bis day in today, it'll be tomorrow! Atleast I'll be getting some kind of lifting today. :P hope everyone checking in here has a great day & sick workouts!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review so far!

Dang, I wouldn't trust myself to go shopping with my wife before lifting. I usually get rather pissed while shopping so the weights might start flying across the gym at some of the idiots that I normally just get annoyed with! LOL!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review so far!

Dang, I wouldn't trust myself to go shopping with my wife before lifting. I usually get rather pissed while shopping so the weights might start flying across the gym at some of the idiots that I normally just get annoyed with! LOL!!
    Haha, she's in cosmetology school & has her Mondays off & isn't much of a fan of me leaving her to workout when I can go when she goes to work. She's actually not bad to shop with! Surprisingly. lol We're one of those couples that will help eachother out & pick what we like. Plus, I always make her model me off some stuff at Victoria's Secret.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

It's not my wife that gets me pissed, it's all the inconsiderate people in the stores that lack any sense of common courtesy. The people that take the whole freakin isle just standing there talking and then give you a dirty look if you ask them politely to move so you can get through. Really makes me want to do the whole "HULK SMASH!!!" thing on them. It's funny because I am normally one of the most tolerant guys out there -- just not in the stores. Hahaha!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

It's not my wife that gets me pissed, it's all the inconsiderate people in the stores that lack any sense of common courtesy. The people that take the whole freakin isle just standing there talking and then give you a dirty look if you ask them politely to move so you can get through. Really makes me want to do the whole "HULK SMASH!!!" thing on them. It's funny because I am normally one of the most tolerant guys out there -- just not in the stores. Hahaha!
    You're definitely right about that part. Didn't even think about that when I answered! Luckily it was a Monday afternoon so the mall wasn't that busy. Haha
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like I'm gonna have to save my workout for tomorrow. Got a lot of stuff to get out of her house & doubt I'll have time to make it. Oh well, gonna kill it tomorrow! Do got a random question for any of the LG guys.. Do you guys know or could find out how much Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione I am getting from each dose of the M1D liquid & tabs? Reason being is I have about 2/3 bottle of PES erase I was gonna throw in during cycle depending on the doses I'm getting from the M1D.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review so far!

I agree the ppl in the stores are rude and I don't mind going with the wife cause it gives is some time together but I'd rather spend it somewhere else,dinner,movie nah scratch movie great log bro hope your thumb gets better!
    LG Sciences Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I agree the ppl in the stores are rude and I don't mind going with the wife cause it gives is some time together but I'd rather spend it somewhere else,dinner,movie nah scratch movie great log bro hope your thumb gets better!
    Thanks beast! Seems to only give me problem on my push day. Been icing all day so should be ok.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Is it the thumb you use to text/ type on your phone? Had a problem with mine a while back and doctor said it was from texting/ typing too much on my phone. Had to adjust how I did that and pain went away.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Is it the thumb you use to text/ type on your phone? Had a problem with mine a while back and doctor said it was from texting/ typing too much on my phone. Had to adjust how I did that and pain went away.
    You know, actually it is. Never thought about it. I'm also a video gamer so I cut that down a bit but never thought about the phone. Makes perfect sense though! Thanks for the suggestion Luke.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Morning AM! Gonna head home after work this afternoon & get my back & bis workout in. Update coming later for that!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

What's going on fellas? Had a pretty good back & bis day today. Back is definitely my favorite group of muscles to train. Really focused on mind/muscle connection today. Love dosing the 1-andro pre workout, as it gives me great mental focus on the task at hand. Probably gonna keep it that way for the rest of the log. Forgot to pop a 500mg agmatine beforehand & veins still popped as much as if I did! Strength seemed pretty good, especially focusing on working the specific muscle(s) properly. Here's what the workout looked like.

4/3 back & bis

Start time: 4:22
    Start weight: 201.3

WG lying T-bar row:
    45x10, 90x10, 115x8, 135x6(PR I think?)

Full range V-bar pulldown: (love the pump with these!)
    110x10, 120x10, 130x10

Sitting v-bar low cable row:
    150x10, 160x10, 170x8

Chin ups:
    BWxFailurex3

DB alt. incline curl:
    30x10, 35x10, 40x8, 40x7

Low cable straight bar curl:
    70x10, 80x10, 90x10

1 arm DB preacher curl:
    20x15, 25x12, 30x10

EZ bar spider curl:
    55x12x3

BB drag curl: (wide/normal/close)
    45xfailurex3

End time: 5:35
    End weight: 202

Had my post-WO smoothie when I got home, & then this is what was for dinner!
    10 ounce baked chicken breast, topped with a garlic & olive oil glaze, 1 large baked sweet potato squares, brushed with olive oil & topped with thyme, oregano & sage, & a side salad. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Little late night snack!

Bowl of Quaker oatmeal squares with organic whole milk, cup of 2% Greek yogurt & a few scoops of fresh ground almond butter from the local Amish deli!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You know, actually it is. Never thought about it. I'm also a video gamer so I cut that down a bit but never thought about the phone. Makes perfect sense though! Thanks for the suggestion Luke.
    My thumb was killing me so when I went in for something else, I asked the doc about it. He said "Think about it. What do you use that thumb for? Texting?" Then it was an "ah-ha!" and a "duhhh!!" moment for me. Lol!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

My thumb was killing me so when I went in for something else, I asked the doc about it. He said "Think about it. What do you use that thumb for? Texting?" Then it was an "ah-ha!" and a "duhhh!!" moment for me. Lol!
    Haha, totally agree. It's my left thumb (predominant hand) so its gonna be something I'll have to get used to.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

What's up fellas? About to head to the gym to get some legs in today, & then probably gonna play some pick-up basketball for a few at the park since its starting to warm up slightly (It's 45.. Tells you how desperate we are here in Ohio LOL) but I will update later.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys, just got some time to sit down and relax. Hit legs today at the gym, then went and played park basketball for about 2 hours after. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. Ha. Legs went pretty good, could've started off better, but I decided to give front squats a go, which wasn't a very smart idea. Haven't done them in probably 3 years and it just felt super awkward. My legs could've done more but it was just awkward doing reps. Hopefully that can get better the more I do them. Anyways, here's what the workout looked like!

4/4 Legs

Start time: 4:50
    Start weight: 201.3

Front squat:
    45x10, 135x10, 185x10, 205x9, 225x8

Single leg press:
    200x12, 250x10, 290x8

Leg extension:
    100x15, 120x14, 140x12

Lying leg curl:
    90x15, 110x12, 130x

ATG squat:
    135xfailurex3

BW lunges:
    3 sets of 50 yards

End time: 5:45
    End weight: 202.1

Hitting shoulders/upper back tomorrow morning, update coming tomorrow!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I was trolling around on the Internet seeing if anyone had tried this stack cuz I just started it today and read your thread so I decided to create a profile on here so I could chat it up with you guys. How are you liking it so far pow wow? I'm new to the whole blogging deal.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AWF3 USN View Post
    I was trolling around on the Internet seeing if anyone had tried this stack cuz I just started it today and read your thread so I decided to create a profile on here so I could chat it up with you guys. How are you liking it so far pow wow? I'm new to the whole blogging deal.
    So far, so good. I'm closing in on 2 weeks. Feeling fuller, looked a little bigger in the mirror, up about 7 lbs from the start, better vascularity, great mental focus.. Definitely enjoying it & looking forward to the rest of the kit.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Except the liquid is horrible tasting haha
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Except the liquid is horrible tasting haha
    The M1D liquid only has a semi-bad after taste. You get used to it. Well, atleast I have. As long as you wash it down with something other than water, it goes away pretty quickly.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah water directly after both the M1D and 1andro. Seems like good stuff though
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah water directly after both the M1D and 1andro. Seems like good stuff though
    Well, good luck on your run & feel free to keep in touch in here with how mine's going & how yours is.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Right on man. What's your plan for your pct
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Right on man. What's your plan for your pct
    Gonna do the Form XT, then got plenty of other stuff to throw in OTC (DAA, Endosurge, Nolvadren XT, etc.) If I feel like a SERM is absolutely necessary, I have access to some but I doubt I will.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Answers

When was it when you started seeing progress? I'm on day 5 and I'm not real sure what I'm supposed to be noticing haha Only thing I've noticed is being lethargic for a day or two but I'm not sure if that was the sleep supplement I took or what. Workouts seem to be increasing slowly but thats expected as I havent worked out in a long time. Glad to see your are enjoying it tho bro!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    When was it when you started seeing progress? I'm on day 5 and I'm not real sure what I'm supposed to be noticing haha Only thing I've noticed is being lethargic for a day or two but I'm not sure if that was the sleep supplement I took or what. Workouts seem to be increasing slowly but thats expected as I havent worked out in a long time. Glad to see your are enjoying it tho bro!
    I couldn't really say a specific day that I noticed effects, but I definitely got the mental effects within the first few days. A rather euphoric feeling and great focus, especially dosed pre-workout. Slight increase in acne & aggression. I'm closing in on the end of week 2 & physically I feel fuller, my veins are more profound, & strength & between set recovery have both increased. Being my first hormonal run, I don't really have anything to compare it to. I've ran like Anabeta, Erase, DAA, etc.. & this kit's effects came on faster than any of those.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

What's up guys? Just finished a pretty good shoulder/upper back workout. Honestly felt like I couldn't stayed there all day! Workout was under an hour & I still got more sets & exercises than usual. I think this stuff is starting to kick in more & more. Here's an outline of how today went.

4/5 Shoulders/upper back

Start time: 10:55
    Start weight: 202.1

DB Arnold Press:
    30x15, 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x8

DB shrug: (hold til failure on last rep)
    60x15, 70x12, 80x10

Rear cable flyes:
    120x15, 140x12, 160x10

Side lateral machine:
    70x15, 90x12, 110x10

BB push press: (alt F/B)
    45xFailurex4

End time: 11:31
    End weight: 202.5
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I couldn't really say a specific day that I noticed effects, but I definitely got the mental effects within the first few days. A rather euphoric feeling and great focus, especially dosed pre-workout. Slight increase in acne & aggression. I'm closing in on the end of week 2 & physically I feel fuller, my veins are more profound, & strength & between set recovery have both increased. Being my first hormonal run, I don't really have anything to compare it to. I've ran like Anabeta, Erase, DAA, etc.. & this kit's effects came on faster than any of those.
    Sweet thanks for the feedback! I'm experiencing those things too. Ive noticed I'm alot more irritable but no acne increase yet. My veins were showing big time last night during and after my workout. Good to hear everything like this!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post

Sweet thanks for the feedback! I'm experiencing those things too. Ive noticed I'm alot more irritable but no acne increase yet. My veins were showing big time last night during and after my workout. Good to hear everything like this!
    Yea man, just give it a little more time & it should be in full effect!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just was stopping in to say what's up! Great log thus far I really enjoy checking it out. And the food pics!!! Lol any way just saying hey,keep it up and keepKillinIt!
    LG Sciences Rep
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Just was stopping in to say what's up! Great log thus far I really enjoy checking it out. And the food pics!!! Lol any way just saying hey,keep it up and keepKillinIt!
    Haha, thanks a lot beast! Been a great pleasure to log this kit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 11:32 AM
  2. Bulking with 550 XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black.
    By BBB in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:40 AM
  3. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 10:51 PM
  4. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 07:18 PM
  5. Replies: 22