Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Proud of ya BOSS! Way to smash them weights your doing a great job! I just did chest today and got 335 for 2 and on incline 285 for 2 I really love these supplements. But now here's the thing the only product I'm using right now is.... 17ProAndro and bro I love it. The feeling I have while on this is awesome focus,well being,strength I just feel great. LOVE THE 17!
Thanks a lot Beast! You're killing it too. Can't wait to try my 17Pro too.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Another AWESOME day in the gym! Hit my back super hard today & the finished it off with some great bicep work. Another array of PRs today. I'm 100% convinced this kit is in full effect. It has been before this, but being a power week, I'm really able to see the differences. Also took a couple post workout pics I'll post up later. Anyways, here's how my workout looked!

4/16 Back & Bis

Start time: 12:10
Start weight: 202.6

Snatch grip rack pull: (bars set at middle shin)
135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x5(PR), 455x4(PR!!) - this one definitely surprised me.

1 arm DB row: (hand on incline bench)
135x8, 145x7, 155x6(PR)

Lying T bar row:
135x8, 145x7(PR), 155x5(PR)

BB curl:
45x10, 65x10, 95x10, 115x7, 125x5 (not a PR but most I've been able to do in a good while)

EZ bar preacher curl:
95x8, 105x6, 105x5

Standing DB Hammer curl:
50x10, 55x8, 60x6(PR)

Incline DB curl:
45x8, 50x6(PR)

End time: 1:35
End weight: 203.1

Loving this week! Can't wait to keep killing it. I will be announcing a little twist in this log layer on!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Your gonna love the 17-ProAndro I guarantee it! But I must remember everybody's DNA is dif so I dang sure hope you love it! Have an awesome day bro keep up the hard work it's paying off!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Your gonna love the 17-ProAndro I guarantee it! But I must remember everybody's DNA is dif so I dang sure hope you love it! Have an awesome day bro keep up the hard work it's paying off!
Thanks man. You're right about everybody being different but I have good faith in it seeings how I'm getting good results from the other Andro line products!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Thanks man. You're right about everybody being different but I have good faith in it seeings how I'm getting good results from the other Andro line products!
Very true! Enjoy the rest of your day and kill your next workout! Always a pleasure talking with ya!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Very true! Enjoy the rest of your day and kill your next workout! Always a pleasure talking with ya!
You do the same beast. Have a well placed off day tomorrow to let my body recoup from the beatings I've given it the past couple days :p

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
You do the same beast. Have a well placed off day tomorrow to let my body recoup from the beatings I've given it the past couple days :p
Haha me too!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Here's a pic I forgot to put up today. Only took it because I was the only one in there again today. lol

Attachments

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, talk about an awesome day in the gym. One of the best days of this cycle! Came in wanting to put up some weight, you kinda switched my exercises around but super happy I did. Strength was really on today. I had a great mentality to kill it going in & I did. I'll let my workout do the talking.

4/15 Chest & Tris

Start time: 1:10
Start weight: 202.7

BB bench:
135x10, 225x8, 275x5 (PR), 285x4 (PR)
(wanted to go heavier but was the only one in the gym LOL what a coincidence)

BB decline:
225x10, 245x8, 255x6

DB bench:
45x10, 60x10, 80x8, 105x6, 115x5

Weighted dips: (Tricep focus)
BW+70x10(PR), BW+75x10 (PR), BW+80x8 (PR)

EZ bar skullcrusher:
105x10, 115x8, 125x6

DB Tate press:
45x10, 50x8,
(right elbow started to cramp so I cut it off after the 2nd set)

End time: 2:10

My 1RM on bench is 305 & I really felt like I could have broken that today if I had a spotter. Oh well.. As noted, the last 2 sets were PRs for me, but the biggest surprise was weighted dips. Holy cow! Felt amazing being able to move with that kind of weight today. One side note is my right elbow started to hurt so I came home & threw about 5g of cissus in some coffee so hopefully that'll help ease that. Oh, almost forgot.. Had zero thumb pain in the gym today which I was rather weary of but hey! No complaints here. I also got a little surprise from everybody that's been checking in (besides Beast because he already knows :p)
Another AWESOME day in the gym! Hit my back super hard today & the finished it off with some great bicep work. Another array of PRs today. I'm 100% convinced this kit is in full effect. It has been before this, but being a power week, I'm really able to see the differences. Also took a couple post workout pics I'll post up later. Anyways, here's how my workout looked!

4/16 Back & Bis

Start time: 12:10
Start weight: 202.6

Snatch grip rack pull: (bars set at middle shin)
135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x5(PR), 455x4(PR!!) - this one definitely surprised me.

1 arm DB row: (hand on incline bench)
135x8, 145x7, 155x6(PR)

Lying T bar row:
135x8, 145x7(PR), 155x5(PR)

BB curl:
45x10, 65x10, 95x10, 115x7, 125x5 (not a PR but most I've been able to do in a good while)

EZ bar preacher curl:
95x8, 105x6, 105x5

Standing DB Hammer curl:
50x10, 55x8, 60x6(PR)

Incline DB curl:
45x8, 50x6(PR)

End time: 1:35

Loving this week! Can't wait to keep killing it. I will be announcing a little twist in this log layer on!
Throwing up some nice numbers there man! Congrats on the PRs!!! Dropping them PRs left and right!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
So after talking Beast via PM, & having him relay to a few of the LG reps, I have gotten the good-to-go to further this log. I have 1 bottle of LG EpiAndro & 1 bottle of 17-ProAndro I will be running for the next 4 weeks, making this a total of an 8 week run. Basically, the only thing changing will be my PCT. I will have Nolva on hand, which I will run 20/20/10/10 if needed. I will listen to my body & decide further if I will use this. Other stuff I will be adding to PCT will be Bulk DAA 3g for 6 weeks, Endosurge & the Form-XT. I will be changing my calorie intake from a bulk to a Recomp/cut, while running the Epi & 17-Pro. I will also be incorporating the EC stack (if my local walgreen's still has it lol). Looking forward to continuing this journey & hope you guys keep following!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Keep bustin it bro your doing awesome and your pics are proof great job!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Had another great day in the gym today. Hit legs and was pretty happy. Didn't hit a PR on squats & actually felt pretty heavy, but added 90 lbs to my 4rm on leg press from 3 weeks ago, which I'm very happy about. Didn't do too many sets, but going heavy kinda took a toll on me. Plus forgetting my intra aminos didn't exactly help either. Anyways, here's what it looked like today.

4/18 Legs

Start time: 5:50
Start weight: 202.1

BB squats:
45x10, 135x10, 225x8, 315x6, 365x6, 405x3 (4 reps is PR)

Leg Press:
495x10, 605x6, 655x5, 695x4(PR)

Leg extension:
100x10, 140x8, 200x6, 260x5(PR)

Leg press calf raises: (Normal/feet in/feet out alt) 3 sec hold top & bottom
335x15, 385x15, 405x15, 425x15x3

End time: 6:55
End weight: 203

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What would you LG guys think about me adding some Erase to this last 4 weeks? I don't see why not.. Probably go 2 caps a day.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
So an update on the kit, I am officially out of the 1-andro and M1D liquid, 3 days left on the M1D tabs. Going to hit shoulders & upper back here shortly! Update coming later on.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just finished up a great shoulders/upper back workout! Still hitting some PRs which is awesome. Really feeling strong lately, veins are popping nicely, recovery is up to par as well. I will finish out this week with my bulking diet & then transition my caloric intake to maintenance/200+ on workout days, -200 on off days. Will adjust carb & fat intake depending on day but protein will remain high. Anyways, he was today's workout.

4/19 Shoulders/Upper back

Start time: 12:05
Start weight: 202.5

Rotator cuff exercises

Smith machine military press:
45x10, 135x10, 185x6, 195x5, 205x5 (no change)

BB shrug: (split F&B)
135x20, 335x16, 385x12, 405x10, 425x8(PR)

DB Arnold Press:
50x10, 60x8, 70x5(PR)

BB upright row: (shoulder width)
95x10, 115x8(PR), 135x6(PR)

DB side lateral:
50x10(PR), 55x8(PR), 60x6(PR)

End time: 1:13
End weight: 203

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Took my first dose of the EpiAndro & 17-Pro today! Starting my IF/LeanGains approach today, will start tracking cals on MyFitnessPal. Off day today, but might go hit some abs & cardio if the woman wants to go.

randy orton

Awards
Can i run three bottles of ph 19 with the bulk andro kit?

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Today's an off day. Going gym shopping with the woman.. Just built a huge Planet Fitness over her way so she's wanting to jump on the 20/month unlimited everything where she wants me to join.. Did a tour, got a good friend who's a non-douchey trainer that's working there too & said the manager isn't as big a stickler as some of the stories I've heard about that place so might give it a go.. Still always got my privately owned old school gym whenever I want. I'm kinda just in it for the massage beds! :p enough of my rant, got a final kit review (minus PCT) coming later. Don't have my laptop tonight but will take progress pics tomorrow.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Today's an off day. Going gym shopping with the woman.. Just built a huge Planet Fitness over her way so she's wanting to jump on the 20/month unlimited everything where she wants me to join.. Did a tour, got a good friend who's a non-douchey trainer that's working there too & said the manager isn't as big a stickler as some of the stories I've heard about that place so might give it a go.. Still always got my privately owned old school gym whenever I want. I'm kinda just in it for the massage beds! :p enough of my rant, got a final kit review (minus PCT) coming later. Don't have my laptop tonight but will take progress pics tomorrow.
Good luck with planet fitness bro. All the commercials and ppl's personal stories there's no way I'd go there IMO any way look forward to the pics

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Good luck with planet fitness bro. All the commercials and ppl's personal stories there's no way I'd go there IMO any way look forward to the pics
That's what I was very weary of as well, but like I said, I have a close friend who personal trains at my original gym & has a part time job there to kind of get his foot in the door, & he said the manager is pretty lenient when it comes to rules. He said they'll even let us deadlift so it can't be THAT bad. lol But as I said, I always have my other gym as I am very good friends with the owner & he basically lets me come as I please. Sometimes, you just gotta make the girls happy. lol but thanks Beast. About to get a chest and tris rep range day in at PF so hopefully I like it! Update pics coming later on when I get home.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Alright, so I figured I should go ahead and post up my final review for the Bulk Andro kit. As i said in a earlier post, I finished up the kit on Friday, & am now continuing my run with a bottle of EpiAndro & 17-ProAndro. But as for my final review, here is my final thoughts on the Bulk Andro kit.

Packaging: 9/10
Thought that the tin box the supplements came inside was pretty nifty, which including a generic nutrition and training guide for anybody looking to switch up a routine. The bottles themselves weren't too flashy, but I digged the red bottles. (maybe bias because my favorite color is red :firedevil:)
Bulk-Andro-Kit-2.jpg
LG bottles.jpg

Accessories: 6/10
I would say this is my only real complaint with this kit. As you can see in the pictures, I had a few things go wrong. lol First, the bigger adapta cap for the M1D bottle will never fully screw on right. The smaller 1-andro cap did, but not the larger. As you can see, this caused some leaking issues within the kit, but also contributed from small drops left in the cap once removed. I ended up ripping both cap covers off, not that there was a big deal with that. Also, the numbered markings on the syringe started to deteriorate so I took a sharpie and marked where the 2ml mark was for dosing. (Hadn't occurred until week 3 or so) Like I said, not the biggest deal in world, seeings how it's been a good run. Just thought that it deserved an honest review and opinion.
Bad cap.jpg
Caps.jpg
Leak.jpg

Taste: 7/10
This was sort of a surprise. I expected this to be pretty horrid, but not really the case. The 1-andro had more a sweet taste to it, but a little throat burn after swallowing. The M1D had more of a bitter taste, but the after taste was the worse. After about 5 minutes, all taste was pretty much gone.

Convenience: 7/10
I only gave this a 7 because although i thoroughly enjoy the idea and effectiveness of the liquid dose, it is not as convenient as being able to slip a pill in your pocket to take later on in the day when you don't have access to an oral dose. On the other hand, being that the dosing only call for morning/evening/night, you have more flexibility to dose around times you can.

Dosing: 9/10
As stated before, the flexibility of dosing was definitely a great thing. Although I kind of went of a more steady dosing schedule (every 3-4 hours), it wasn't nerve-wrecking to know I didn't dose exactly on time. Also, 3 doses a day for each was the perfect amount IMO.

Now into the fun stuff..

Strength:9/10
For me, this was probably the most noticeable effect. I had a power week the week prior to starting this kit, and my next one was the final week of the kit. Here was my before and after numbers on a couple notable exercises used:

Bench press: 265 for 4 reps to 285 for 4 reps. (+20lb increase)
Weighted dips: BW+65 for 9 reps to BW+80 for 9 reps. (+15lb increase)
Rack pulls: 405 for 4 reps to 455 for 4 reps (+50lb increase)
1 arm DB row: 135 for 5 reps to 155 for 5 reps. (+20lb increase)
BB curl: 105 for 5 reps to 125 for 5 reps. (+20lb increase)
Leg press: 605 for 4 reps to 695 for 4 reps. (+90lb increase)!!!
BB shrug: 425 for 4 reps to 425 for 8 reps. (+4 rep increase)
DB side lateral: 60 for 4 reps to 60 for 6 (+2 rep increase)

As you can see, I made a pretty good improvement in strength than I honestly usually would without the kit. A few PRs remained the same (squat, shoulder press) but all in all, very happy with those increases.

Recovery: 8/10
I definitely felt like this kit aided in recovery. It helped not only in daily recovery, but also in between set recovery. The first few days I did notice that I actually felt more sore? Probably was all mental, but by the last week, I felt fully recovered in or under 24 hours.

Vascularity: 9/10
This was definitely a shining effect too. There were days where I didn't take a pre or forgot my agmatine and i still had veins popping like crazy. I forgot to mention on my power legs day last week that I actually saw a vein on the front of my shin, which has NEVER happened before. This vascularity was not only in the gym, but carried over all day.

Muscle hardness: 9/10
This is probably what I will take away from the kit the most. I can tell in the mirror that my muscles look more full and hard than they did before. I'm actually glad that was the case because my muscles have never really had that kind of look before. I looked full even when I woke up in the morning.

Pumps: 8/10
The pumps from this kit were great. I say that because even when I didn't dose a pre shake, I still had painfully awesome pumps at the gym. When I did do a pre shake, the pumps were even better.

Size: 8/10
I gave this a 8 because I didn't expect to get crazy size and weight gain from this, but because it was still effective. I came into this at about 194, and my final weight this past weekend was 204.5, roughly. So a 10 increase is great, with very minimal fat gain as far as i can tell. The woman has definitely made comments about my size lately, even more than before.

Side effects: 10/10
I gave this a 10 because I did not experience ANY side effects from it. Yes, my shoulders and back broke out a little more than usual but that's just an indication that this stuff was working! Besides the one day in the gym that I had to leave, I didn't experience any negative effects from this kit, which is amazing.

Overall effectiveness: 9/10
This kit definitely exceeded my expectations. Being that this was my first cycle of any sort, I wasn't really sure what to expect. After this past week, I super glad I decided to get into the contest to log this, and I'm still super fortunate I got the chance to do so. I was always weary of PHs and steroids, and basically told myself I would avoid them as long as possible, but the fact that a non-methylated stack like this did so well for me, definitely gives me hope in the future to continue these products, and very slowly work my way into the PH world. I would recommend this to anybody over the age of 21, who isn't ready to jump into the deep end with PHs, but still wants something effective.

Like I said, couldn't be happier to have ran this, and as you can tell, I'm already running more LG products on top of it! Feel free to ride along for another amazing 4 weeks of the Andro series. I'd like to give a special thanks to Beast, Luke and Manimal over at LG for letting me run this log, and for those who have stopped in or been following along. Just took some after pics, so once I'm done with dinner, I'll post them up!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Macros for the day. (Please disregard the "goal" macros.. No idea why they're like that) haha. Maintenance is calculated at about 2500 & finished at about 2300 with an hour workout and a two mile jog this evening. Gym session for back & bis tomorrow. (hopefully.. Bottom right back/lat has been cramped bad since playing basketball yesterday) Gonna be stopping at Walgreen's prior to hoping pick up to some Bronkaid to add to this stack!

Attachments

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice and thorough review! Thank you for running an excellent log and I'm very glad that you had fun and had great results!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Very nice and thorough review! Thank you for running an excellent log and I'm very glad that you had fun and had great results!
Thanks Luke! Been an honor running your products, so much that I'm doing it longer! Ha

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Totally forgot to post yesterday's workout! Had a pretty good day. Pumps were friggin awesome by the time I was done. Really enjoying this bridge to the EpiAndro & 17-Pro, & it's only day 3! Anyways, here's my workout.

4/22 Chest & Tris

Start time: 10:50
Start weight: N/A

Smith bench: (slow & explode)
135x15, 225x10, 235x9, 245x8, 225x9, 135x15

DB incline bench: (45/30/15dg)
55x12, 65x12, 75x11

High cable crossover:
60x15, 70x12, 85x10

Low cable crossover:
50x15, 60x12, 70x10

EZ bar skull crushers:
60x15, 75x15, 95x12, 105x10

Rope pushdown:
60x15, 70x12, 85x10

DB kickbacks:
20x15, 25x15, 30x12

End time: 11:40
End weight: N/A

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Had a great back and bi day today. Added in the EC stack today, 2 doses of 25mg afternoon and evening. Had a great run of it in the past so why not add it in now? Also going strong on the IF style. Took 10g BCAAs pre and 1 scoop Compete intra & didn't break my fast until 3:30. Still felt strong during my workout and throughout the day. Anyways, here's how my workout looked.

4/23 back & bis

Start time: 2:00

Pendlay rows:
135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 185x10, 135x15

1 arm DB row:
55x15, 65x15, 70x15, 75x12

Lat pulldown:
120x15, 140x13, 160x10

V bar low cable row:
120x15, 140x12

EZ bar standing curl:
50x15, 60x15, 75x12, 95x9

DB incline curl:
25x15, 30x14, 35x12

Standing DB hammer curl:
40x15, 45x12

Straight bar reverse curls:
40x15, 50x12, 60x10

End time: 2:55

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Off day today so i'm heading to the gym to get in some abs and cardio! I'll outline my workout later on.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Had a awesome day today. I typically hate all forms of cardio and this is one of the fewer days on this log that I went to get stuff done on an off day. As if the ab routine didn't get the sweat going enough, by the time I was done with the cardio, I was DRENCHED in swear. Granted, I had a sweatshirt on & to my EC this morning, but it was pretty ridiculous. Just poured off my face. lol here's what it looked like!

4/24 abs & cardio

Start time: 10:35

Half med ball crunch: (45lb plate)
SS
Hanging leg raises: (20lb DB)
SS
Decline twist: (25lb plate)
3x20

1 minute plank
(SS)
30 second left side plank
(SS)
30 second right side plank
3 sets

Rope crunch:
70x15 (DS) 60x15 (DS) 50x20

Straight bar wrist curls:
40x25, 50x20, 60x15

10 minute level 7 elliptical at 7
10 minute level 7 HIIT elliptical 30sec on at 15/30sec off at 5
5 minute cool down
3.1 miles

End time: 11:15

Feeling good! Ready to shed this fat off.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's up guys? Got some solid leg work in today. Abs are pretty sore from yesterday, but like I had said before, I don't really iso them out, well atleast when I'm bulking because what's the point? Haha. Anyways, feeling great lately. Even though I've been in about a 200-500 cal defect, the strength keeps coming. Although I'm down about 5lbs since changing my dieting, I'm looking just as big as before, just tighter around my abs and my inner chest as well. I know I should've probably waited until after the bulk kit & pct to change to a recomp/cut, but even if I end up the same weight as before, I'll be happy if I continue making the changes I am. Other supp comments are I have added 2 OG erase caps since Monday (half roughly 4 weeks worth at 2/day left) 1 upon waking & 1 around 9/bed time. Also been on the EC stack at 2 25mg E x 200mg caff twice a day, might up to 3 times starting next week. Anyways, back to my leg workout. Here's how it went.

4/25 legs

Start time: 3:00
Start weight: 198

5 minute max incline walk

Hack squat:
45x15, 135x15, 225x15, 275x15

Lying leg curl:
50x15, 70x15, 90x15

Single leg press:
245x12, 265x10, 275x8

Single Leg extension:
80x15, 90x12, 100x11

Seated (bar on thighs) calf raises:
Normal/feet out/feet in
135x20, 185x15, 205x15, 215x10x3 <-- SSed feet position

End time: 3:39
End weight: 198.5

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Great review bro glad you enjoyed the kit! I look forward to seeing your epi/17pro as I'm sure it will be just as awesome! KeepBEASTin

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Great review bro glad you enjoyed the kit! I look forward to seeing your epi/17pro as I'm sure it will be just as awesome! KeepBEASTin
Appreciate it Beast! Thanks for dropping in and answering any questions I have. You LG guys are a real stand up group.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's up guys? Had a decent workout today. Surprised my girlfriend at cosmetology school for our 9 months after work & got a cut and massage.. Ow ow ;) haha. So after that she tagged me along to Planet Fitness (I know I know.. Don't flame me) where I did my shoulder/upper back Rep Range workout. Went great! Had good endurance and great pumps. Here's what my workout looked like.

4/26 shoulders/upper back

Start time: 5:35

Smith BB shrug: (split F&B)
135x30, 225x24, 275x24, 315x20, 335x16

DB shoulder press:
70x15, 100x12, 110x12, 120x10

DB shrug: (hold til fail on last rep)
75x15x3

Seated DB rear delt flye:
25x20, 30x15, 35x12

Cable rope face pull: (shoulder level)
25x15, 35x15, 50x12

Side/front raise: (alt each rep)
35x10, 30x12, 25x15

End time: 6:20

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's up guys? Been a busy weekend so didn't get a chance to update yesterday's workout. Did some accessory lifts with calves and forearms and then did some cardio. Feeling tighter and tighter each day. Like I said, not really worried too much about the scale compared to the mirror. Anyways, feeling great, no real sides so all in all, good run is continuing! Here's what yesterday's workout looked like.

4/27 Accessories/cardio

Start time: 11:00

BB calf raises: (on platform)
135x30, 185x25, 205x20, 225x18
(SS)
Straight bar wrist curls:
40x30, 50x25, 60x20, 70x18

Leg press calf raise: (In/Reg/Out)
225x25, 275x25, 315x20
(SS)
Reverse curl:
50x25, 60x20, 70x18

10 min elliptical 15 resistance at 6
10 min HIIT 30on/30off
5 min cool down

End time: 11:50

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Nice work bro always impressed when I checkout this log! Keep up the awesome work. Also if there's anything I can do for ya let me know.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Nice work bro always impressed when I checkout this log! Keep up the awesome work. Also if there's anything I can do for ya let me know.
Thanks Beast! The feedback is always appreciated and I will surely let you know.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just got done with a pretty solid chest & tris Shock workout. Man, do I love these styles of workout. The pumps are great, even those it's main focus is higher rep supersets. Decided after my workout I was gonna throw a little Ab routine together also. One comment I noticed, even though it's kinda early with the 17-Pro & EpiAndro is that the 1-Andro had me lethargic at times, but I haven't noticed any of that yet. Anyways, here's today's workout.

4/29 Chest & tris

Start time: 12:20

Incline BB bench: (45/30/15dg)
135x15, 185x12, 205x10
(SS)
Low cable crossover:
50x15, 60x12, 70x10

Flat DB flyes:
45x15, 55x12, 60x10
(SS)
Dips:
BWx15x3

Wide grip bench:
185x12 (DS) 175x10 (DS) 155x10 (DS) 135x10

EZ bar skullcrushers:
25x15, 75x15, 95x12, 105x10
(SS)
EZ bar close grip bench:
25x15, 75x15, 95x12, 105x10

DB Tate press:
35x15, 40x12, 45x10
(SS)
DB kickback:
20x15, 25x12, 30x10

Low cable OH Tricep extension:
80x10 (DS) 65x10 (DS) 50x12

End time: 1:20

*Added in 1min plank/30sec each side plank for 3 sets at end*

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's weight looking like bud?
Steady at about 200. Looking much leaner and I'm at a defect, but I'm keeping protein anywhere from 200-250 with higher fat as well. Body's really adapted back to IF and the EC stack has helped too. Feel like the 17-Pro & EpiAndro are helping keep muscle solid and even growing. Like I said, scale has been looking steady and still looking big, but abs are getting more and more visible.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's going on brahs? Haha, nah but had a pretty good workout today. Like I said earlier this week, I love these shock workouts. The pumps are amazing! Anyways, hit back and bis today, felt awesome all the way through. Here's my numbers.

4/30 Back & Bis

Start time: 3:35

1 arm BB row:
50x15, 60x12, 75x10
(SS)
Meadow row:
50x15, 60x12, 75x10

Wide bar low cable row:
120x15, 130x13, 140x12
(SS)
Neutral grip pull-ups:
BWxFailurex3

Full range V-bar pulldown:
160x7 (DS) 120x10 (DS) 80x13

Incline DB curl:
30x15, 35x12, 40x11
(SS)
Incline DB 1 arm preacher curl:
20x15, 25x12, 30x10

Standing DB hammer curl:
40x15, 45x12, 50x10
(SS)
Standing hanging arm curl: (like concentration but not resting on knee)
20x15x3

EZ bar curl:
65x15 (DS) 55x15 (DS) 45x15 (DS) 25x28

End time: 4:40

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Hey fellas, just got home from an awesome Ab & cardio session. Even better, came home to my workout to a nice order from Nutraplanet! Can't beat it. I'll show ya guys what I'll be adding into the mix for this shred sesh! Anyways, couple things to highlight today. Used an Arc Trainer for the first time today, & I gotta say, the machine is great. Especially when you set the strides to the max, you really get a great stretch & burn. I will probably be giving up the elliptical for that from now on. Anyways, here's my workout & here's my new goodies. :p

5/1 Abs & cardio

Start time: 10:00

Half med ball crunch: (25lb plate)
(SS)
Decline twists: (25lb plate)
(SS)
Russian chair leg raise: (15lb DB)
3x20

Plank slides: (basically a plank mixed with an Ab roller)
3x20

Single side DB oblique squeeze:
45x15x3

10 min Arc Trainer 9mph 15 stride
10 min HIIT Arc 30on/30off 20 stride
5 min cool down

End time: 11:08

supps.JPG

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of the protein choice but to each their own. That reminds me, I need to be looking at getting some more protein myself! Alphamine is on my list to try out when I start to cut up a bit.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Not a fan of the protein choice but to each their own. That reminds me, I need to be looking at getting some more protein myself! Alphamine is on my list to try out when I start to cut up a bit.
I've actually never tried it, just scooped it up for the heck of a deal it was at 26 a tub. It's a little chalky but this fitness thing isn't ever easy so why should that be? lol but this will be my first alphamine run as well! I'll let ya know how I like it.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's up guys? Hitting legs later on tonight. Finally convinced the girlfriend to let me get her on a weight training routine because she mainly does cardio only, so I'll be working her into my shock legs workout tonight after she gets off work. As for me, felt like getting some fasted cardio in this morning, hopped on my bike for a 4.5 mile ride steady at about 15mph. Took about 20 minutes. There's a bike trail in Ohio that goes from Cincinnati to Cleveland & I have the convenience of it being located right behind my house. Will update later tonight when we're all done!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually never tried it, just scooped it up for the heck of a deal it was at 26 a tub. It's a little chalky but this fitness thing isn't ever easy so why should that be? lol but this will be my first alphamine run as well! I'll let ya know how I like it.
I still have a tub of the blueberry muffin flavor that I dip into once in a while but yeah, the chalkyness and the film that it leaves in my mouth that just doesn't seem to wash out very well keeps me from using it too often. The film is even worse if you take it as a post wo shake. But, as you say, the price was right. I look forward to hearing your take on the Alphamine. Most of the feedback I've seen on it has been very positive.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I still have a tub of the blueberry muffin flavor that I dip into once in a while but yeah, the chalkyness and the film that it leaves in my mouth that just doesn't seem to wash out very well keeps me from using it too often. The film is even worse if you take it as a post wo shake. But, as you say, the price was right. I look forward to hearing your take on the Alphamine. Most of the feedback I've seen on it has been very positive.
Yea, it's not the best protein I've ever tasted, but it's not the worst. I do a lot of smoothies with my proteins which definitely takes away some of the unwanted tastes. The banana nut was pretty good, vanilla has a vanilla wafer taste to it. But both chalky like stated.. Could be worse though! As for the alphamine, good clean energy!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Sup fellas? It's pretty late so I'm gonna keep this one short. Got a great shock week Legs day in today. Pumps were very predominant today. Pushed through though. Anyways, here's what tonight looked like.

5/2 Legs

Start time: 9:16

BB squat: (really focused on depth)
135x15, 225x12, 275x10, 315x8
(SS)
Leg extension:
90x15, 110x12, 130x10, 150x8

Leg press:
225x15, 315x15, 405x15, 495x15
(SS)
DB lunge:
45sx15,13,12,10

Seated leg curl:
130x14 (DS) 90x12 (DS) 50x18

BB calf raises: (Split out/reg/in foot position)
185x30, 205x27, 225x24

Seated BB calf raises: (Split onto of 2 plates/on floor)
185x30, 205x27, 225x24

15 min Full incline treadmill walk 3mph

End time: 10:36

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
subbing....