Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post

    Haha that was dumb I guess you could do 2ml and then 2ml lol to get 4ml lol maybe do 4/3/4
    Yea, i just split it into 2 2ml doses. This is my dosing schedule so far.
    7:30 AM: 2ml M1D liquid
    8:30 AM: 2ml 1-Andro
    10:30 AM: 1 M1D tab
    1:30 PM: 2ml 1-Andro
    5:00 PM: 1 M1D tab
    6:15 PM: 2ml M1D liquid
    8:00 PM: 2ml 1-Andro
    10:45 PM: 2ml M1D liquid
    12:00 AM: 1 M1D tab
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    Sub'd
    Glad to see ya join in!

  3. Reps, feel free to give some feedback on my first day dosing schedule in a previous post! 1st day in the books. Can't really vouch on effects, but I will say libido was above average today.. Not that I can blame on the kit, but it's possible. Haha, anyways.. Will be updating with dosing tomorrow!

  4. Sup fellas?! Just took my first dose of day 2. Too early to really comment on anything but a few notes.

    1) The taste of the liquids are not that bad. The M1D Andro has a rather unpleasant aftertaste but I just wash my dose down with some milk or something.

    2) The M1D cap that you use the syringe with, will not for the life of me screw on completely & correctly so I have to either push it down or screw it on the best I can. This might create some very minute spillage which isn't enough to effect the dose, but it has gotten all the contents in my kit sticky. Haha. This is no reflection of the product because things like this happen & it honestly doesn't bother me.

    3)Speaking of the rubber cap & syringe, I love this concept. Since this is my first run at any products like this, I'm not sure if anybody uses this kind of measuring or liquid delivery. Very convenient & the little syringe is is very readable on doses. I will take some pics eventually to give you guys an idea of how the liquid doses work.

    Anyways, another 9+ hour work training class but hopefully this is my last. Gotta catch up on some homework too so doubt I get to the gym tonight, but will DEFINITELY be in there tomorrow afternoon. All you basketball fans, enjoy the games today. I'll be sneaking my ESPN app to check up on my Buckeyes. :P Everybody else, have a good Sunday!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Sup fellas?! Just took my first dose of day 2. Too early to really comment on anything but a few notes.1) The taste of the liquids are not that bad. The M1D Andro has a rather unpleasant aftertaste but I just wash my dose down with some milk or something.2) The M1D cap that you use the syringe with, will not for the life of me screw on completely & correctly so I have to either push it down or screw it on the best I can. This might create some very minute spillage which isn't enough to effect the dose, but it has gotten all the contents in my kit sticky. Haha. This is no reflection of the product because things like this happen & it honestly doesn't bother me.3)Speaking of the rubber cap & syringe, I love this concept. Since this is my first run at any products like this, I'm not sure if anybody uses this kind of measuring or liquid delivery. Very convenient & the little syringe is is very readable on doses. I will take some pics eventually to give you guys an idea of how the liquid doses work. Anyways, another 9+ hour work training class but hopefully this is my last. Gotta catch up on some homework too so doubt I get to the gym tonight, but will DEFINITELY be in there tomorrow afternoon. All you basketball fans, enjoy the games today. I'll be sneaking my ESPN app to check up on my Buckeyes. :P Everybody else, have a good Sunday!
    as for the adapta cap mine went on crooked and I pushed down w/palm of hand till snap then screwed down tightly thus I had no spillage.the dose concept is very cool. Pow really enjoying the log so far your putting a lot of thought and time into it food job like I said before cant wait to watch you grow.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    as for the adapta cap mine went on crooked and I pushed down w/palm of hand till snap then screwed down tightly thus I had no spillage.the dose concept is very cool. Pow really enjoying the log so far your putting a lot of thought and time into it food job like I said before cant wait to watch you grow.
    Yea, I tried that but the pressure seemed to shoot out a little. Granted, I've only had 2 days so the bottle is full. Like I said, not a problem. I'll make it work. Haha but thanks man. You guys did an awesome job so it's only right I do too!

  7. Also, I think I'm going to lean more toward a bulk with this run, even though I had already started a cut. Reason being, I have a bottle of EpiAndro & 17ProAndro I'm going to run a month or so after this log, which I will use as a recomp/cutting phase. I'll try to track macros as much as possible.

  8. One dose away from finishing day 2. Plan to stick to the same dosing schedule & order I've been using but will adjust according to convenience. Got a huge snow storm coming in tonight so hopefully I can still get to the gym! (I'm probably going to regardless)

  9. So which stack is better the liquid trifecta, the normal trifecta, or the bulk andro kit! Which is the strongest? Which would have the best strength gains? Any answers would be appreciated I'm curious!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Yea, I tried that but the pressure seemed to shoot out a little. Granted, I've only had 2 days so the bottle is full. Like I said, not a problem. I'll make it work. Haha but thanks man. You guys did an awesome job so it's only right I do too!
    Oh ok I didn't know you had tried that already.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Oh ok I didn't know you had tried that already.
    Yea, but since the bottle is starting to get smaller, that should work from here on out, but like I said.. It's really not a big deal to me. I'm gonna make it work regardless. :P

  12. Got a question for you Beast since you ran this kit.. Did you follow the workout routine outlined on the guide inside the kit or did you continue your routine from before? I'm enjoying PRRS but I'm not sure if the LG outlined routine would benefit me more.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Got a question for you Beast since you ran this kit.. Did you follow the workout routine outlined on the guide inside the kit or did you continue your routine from before? I'm enjoying PRRS but I'm not sure if the LG outlined routine would benefit me more.
    I just ran my own routine.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  14. Heading to the gym for my first workout on this stack. Power week of PRRS, chest & tris. Update coming after!

  15. subbed.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    subbed.
    Thanks for coming along for the ride!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Thanks for coming along for the ride!
    Always curious on results from cutting edge and safer hormonal products.

  18. Well, first workout in the books! Felt anxious to get in the gym which helped full a pretty good workout! Not really sure how much was actual product or placebo, but regardless, I'll take it. Had about 75% of my daily doses done prior to the workout. To a M1D liquid dose pre as I have noticed I get an aura boost about 5-10 minutes after dosing. As stated in a couple other posts, I have been using a PRRS style routine with a traditional BB split. Today was power week of chest & tris. Kinda had some complications but I will highlight after my workout log. Workout was as followed.

    3/25 Chest & Tris

    Start time: 5:00
    Start weight: 201.1

    DB bench:
    60x10, 80x8, 90x7, 105x5

    DB incline bench:
    60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 85x5

    Weighted dips:
    BW+55x10, BW+70x7, BW+80x5(PR)

    CG smith bench:
    185x10, 205x8, 225x6
    (left thumb started hurting)

    EZ bar skullcrushers:
    85x10, 105x8, 115x7, 125x5

    Tate press: (used strap to take strain off thumb)
    40x10, 45x8, 50x6

    End time: 6:05
    End weight: 202

    I really wanted to stay longer & get some more sets in, but my left thumb has been giving me some serious problems lately. During the summer last year, I was playing pick-up basketball and got it caught on my defender & it basically ripped my thumb all the way back to my wrist. Was out of work for a week but no real clear diagnosis. Anyways, it's been kinda bothering me the last few days, probably from all the writing I've been doing lately (sounds sissy, I know.. But believe me, not pleasant lol) Just gonna do some serious icing & ibuprofen this week & hope it helps out. On a more positive note, this is what my post workout meal looked like:

    16 oz organically fed sirloin steak, topped with sautéed mushrooms & onions, baked potato filled with 1/2 cup of ***e 2% Greek yogurt (if you are a fan of sour cream on your baked potato, I HIGHLY recommend you try this out) & a nice little salad. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  19. In the post pic...should've run your finger through the sour cream cup and finished every last bit...lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    In the post pic...should've run your finger through the sour cream cup and finished every last bit...lol
    Haha I literally wanted to explode after that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Well, first workout in the books! Felt anxious to get in the gym which helped full a pretty good workout! Not really sure how much was actual product or placebo, but regardless, I'll take it. Had about 75% of my daily doses done prior to the workout. To a M1D liquid dose pre as I have noticed I get an aura boost about 5-10 minutes after dosing. As stated in a couple other posts, I have been using a PRRS style routine with a traditional BB split. Today was power week of chest & tris. Kinda had some complications but I will highlight after my workout log. Workout was as followed.

    3/25 Chest & Tris

    Start time: 5:00
    Start weight: 201.1

    DB bench:
    60x10, 80x8, 90x7, 105x5

    DB incline bench:
    60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 85x5

    Weighted dips:
    BW+55x10, BW+70x7, BW+80x5(PR)

    CG smith bench:
    185x10, 205x8, 225x6
    (left thumb started hurting)

    EZ bar skullcrushers:
    85x10, 105x8, 115x7, 125x5

    Tate press: (used strap to take strain off thumb)
    40x10, 45x8, 50x6

    End time: 6:05
    End weight: 202

    I really wanted to stay longer & get some more sets in, but my left thumb has been giving me some serious problems lately. During the summer last year, I was playing pick-up basketball and got it caught on my defender & it basically ripped my thumb all the way back to my wrist. Was out of work for a week but no real clear diagnosis. Anyways, it's been kinda bothering me the last few days, probably from all the writing I've been doing lately (sounds sissy, I know.. But believe me, not pleasant lol) Just gonna do some serious icing & ibuprofen this week & hope it helps out. On a more positive note, this is what my post workout meal looked like:

    16 oz organically fed sirloin steak, topped with sautéed mushrooms & onions, baked potato filled with 1/2 cup of ***e 2% Greek yogurt (if you are a fan of sour cream on your baked potato, I HIGHLY recommend you try this out) & a nice little salad. :P
    great post meal! Great workout as well #KeepKillinIt bro.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    great post meal! Great workout as well #KeepKillinIt bro.
    Thanks Beast! Will be in the gym after work.

  23. Day 4 of the kit. Couple things I'd like to make note of.

    1) DOMs seems to be less pronounced than usual. I say this because last week I did a deload week in preparation to this log, & yesterday was a low rep/high weight day which usually has me pretty sore the next few days. I'm not saying I feel no soreness, just not as much as usual.

    2) Libido is honestly sky high. I get atleast 10 random woodies a day & my girlfriend has a love/hate relationship with this right now. Haha

    3) I love the euphoric feeling I get after doses. It's nothing crazy, but just a great sense of well-being.

    Looking forward to this stuff kicking in full effect! Back & bis when I get off work today, update coming later.

  24. What's up guys? Just had a wicked back & bi session. Really love back day as I feel like it's probably my strongest muscle group. Really felt strong today & overall had a good session. Thumb is hanging in there so that's a plus. Anyways, he's how it went down.

    3/26 Back & Bis

    Start time: 7:20
    Start weight: 202.2

    Rack pull:
    135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 365x6, 385x6, 405x5

    1 arm DB row: (other hand on incline bench)
    70x10, 100x10, 145x8, 150x8, 155x7(PR)
    (DB only go up to 155 )

    Weighted chins:
    BWx10, BW+25x8, BW+35x7, BW+45x6

    BB curl:
    45x10, 75x8, 95x6, 105x5, 115x5

    EZ bar preacher curl:
    75x8, 85x7, 95x6, 105x4

    DB alt. Hammer curl:
    35x10, 45x8, 50x7, 55x5

    End time: 8:32
    End weight: 202.7

    Felt great today. Really enjoying how this kit is making me feel, atleast mentally. I think it's fairly early to actually see its effects but strength is there as well. This stuff has my full attention.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    What's up guys? Just had a wicked back & bi session. Really love back day as I feel like it's probably my strongest muscle group. Really felt strong today & overall had a good session. Thumb is hanging in there so that's a plus. Anyways, he's how it went down.

    3/26 Back & Bis

    Start time: 7:20
    Start weight: 202.2

    Rack pull:
    135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 365x6, 385x6, 405x5

    1 arm DB row: (other hand on incline bench)
    70x10, 100x10, 145x8, 150x8, 155x7(PR)
    (DB only go up to 155 )

    Weighted chins:
    BWx10, BW+25x8, BW+35x7, BW+45x6

    BB curl:
    45x10, 75x8, 95x6, 105x5, 115x5

    EZ bar preacher curl:
    75x8, 85x7, 95x6, 105x4

    DB alt. Hammer curl:
    35x10, 45x8, 50x7, 55x5

    End time: 8:32
    End weight: 202.7

    Felt great today. Really enjoying how this kit is making me feel, atleast mentally. I think it's fairly early to actually see its effects but strength is there as well. This stuff has my full attention.
    Awesome workout! And in the strength even after my stack I felt the same as I did on it I live this new ANDRO line. And at the end of yours I'm positive you will feel the same.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Awesome workout! And in the strength even after my stack I felt the same as I did on it I live this new ANDRO line. And at the end of yours I'm positive you will feel the same.
    Nice man, definitely pumped about this!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Day 4 of the kit. Couple things I'd like to make note of.

    1) DOMs seems to be less pronounced than usual. I say this because last week I did a deload week in preparation to this log, & yesterday was a low rep/high weight day which usually has me pretty sore the next few days. I'm not saying I feel no soreness, just not as much as usual.

    2) Libido is honestly sky high. I get atleast 10 random woodies a day & my girlfriend has a love/hate relationship with this right now. Haha

    3) I love the euphoric feeling I get after doses. It's nothing crazy, but just a great sense of well-being.

    Looking forward to this stuff kicking in full effect! Back & bis when I get off work today, update coming later.

    Very nice! It's just starting!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Very nice! It's just starting!
    I know & I'm not even done with week 1!

  29. What's up guys? Had an off day today so I just went in & did some core work because I haven't isolated them in awhile, so I figured why not? As far as the kit goes, feeling pretty good. Too early to tell still but the mental boost is effective. Anyways, here's a brief outline of what I did at the gym.

    (Superset all exercise, 3 sets of 20 each)
    Kneeling cable crunch (70lb)
    (SS)
    Romanian chair leg raise (25lb DB between feet)
    (SS)
    Decline roman twist (35lb plate)

    (3 sets)
    1 minute plank
    (SS)
    30 second side plank each side

    Food porn coming for post workout meal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Bulking with 550 XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black.
    By BBB in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 06:40 AM
  3. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
  4. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Log in
Log in