Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Lol! I'm still here and following. Been getting a daily (on the days there's activity) email and reading your posts in the email. I have just been slipping on actually coming in here and posting! I'm sorry.
    Legs look like you've gained! Been doin work son!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. How's it going bud?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    How's it going bud?
    Pretty good! Flowing through PCT smoothly right now. Haven't been updating because I'm on vacation at Carolina Beach. Was gonna wait til I got home to post a final. Thanks for checking in though!

4. Final review will be posted tomorrow!

5. Well, even though I still have about 2 weeks left of PCT, I figured I would go ahead & post my final thoughts & review of the Bulk Andro Kit. I apologize on the inconsistency of posting toward the very end of this log, as I had quite a busy time balancing finals, work & social life. Then, this past week I was on vacation so I tried to keep the cell phone activity to a minimum. Anyways, here are some final thoughts on the Bulk Andro Kit as well as the additional 4 week run of EpiAndro & 17-Pro.

Bulk Andro Kit:

Being the first run of anything hormonal, I really had no idea what to expect from this. I have been reading & researching PHs for about 6 months prior but never really wanted to jump in the deep in with methyls anyways, & when I came across the LG promo, it was the perfect opportunity. The effects came on about week 2, mainly with mild weight gain, muscle hardness & strong libido boost. Prior to starting the run, I began at 195 & at the the 4 week mark I was up to 207. Obviously this was not all muscle weight, but I was eating around 4,000 cals a day. Size was very impressive for what it was.

EpiAndro & 17-ProAndro 4 week run:

Once the 4 weeks of the LG sponsored Bulk Andro Kit was up, I felt like I could reap the benefits even more by extending my run to 8 weeks, transitioning to more of a recomp/cut with the other 2 products (which I had purchased myself at the Arnold Classic) The effects of these I felt came on within the first few days. I think they had a synergetic effect from the bulk kit which was my main purpose in running them right after each other. Main effects of the Epi & 17-Pro was muscle hardness & tightness, libido was sky high & very profound mood boost & mental focus immediately after dosing. I cut my cals down to about 2,500-2,800 for the 4 week run IF Leangains style & had great results. I will post some current pics at the end. At the end of my 2nd 4 weeks, I was at 201 but it really seemed at 6lbs lost were either water or fat. I tightened up great on that stack.

PCT comments:
    I have about 2 weeks left on my PCT, which consists of the Form-XT provided in the kit, Bulk DAA & Endosurge. Also forgot to mention I ran OG Erase at 1 pill per day during the final 4 week run. Honestly, I didn't feel "shut down" at all during this run. No atrophy, fatigued, anything. So I decided not to use my on hand SERM. That was my decision but I think these products are mild enough, at least the way I ran them, to use OTC products in PCT. right now, I'm fluctuating at 198-200 & very pleased in the mirror. The only thing I would have changed would be to run either separate stack for 8 weeks itself for a true bulk & true recomp/cut but still very pleased with my results.

I would recommend these products to anybody new to the PH that have read the potential side effects of methylated compounds, but is looking for a little "boost" in the gym & bed room. I'm very glad I got the opportunity to try these out as I think I'm getting more prepared for running PHs & also being able to slowly work my way into them. I would like to give a huge thank you to LG, Beast, Luke, Manimal, and everybody else who stopped in to check out the log. Thanks again!
    •   

6. Nice review bud! Thank you for the log and review! Look forward to those pics at the end. The progress you made so far has been pretty nice indeed!

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Nice review bud! Thank you for the log and review! Look forward to those pics at the end. The progress you made so far has been pretty nice indeed!
    Thanks again for the opportunity! Headin home from the gym now. Will hop on my laptop this evening & put some up.

8. Here's a few pics I have on my phone.

An after workout pump about 6 weeks in. Name:  pump.JPG
Views: 3613
Size:  137.1 KB

Last day of 8 week run. Name:  FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
Views: 3682
Size:  99.5 KB

On vacation with the woman about 2 weeks into PCT. Name:  BeachPic.jpg
Views: 3717
Size:  48.0 KB

Extremely pleased with the results from these LG products! I might mess around with getting side-by-side before & afters from comparison later on tonight.

9. Nice!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Nice!!
    Thanks Luke!

11. Would it be a bad idea to add 6mdrol to this andro bulk kit cycle ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by kingcream View Post
    Would it be a bad idea to add 6mdrol to this andro bulk kit cycle ?
    I wouldn't see why not.. Even though most say it's a didn't live up to expectation. I would probably advice a SERM in that case but you'd have to check in with the LG guys.

13. Probably going to be the last post on the thread. Have officially finished PCT with my run. Used the Form-XT paired with DAA & Endosurge. Didn't use a SERM because I honestly didn't think it was necessary as I have zero sign of shutdown. I did however taper the Form-XT as 2 caps (70mg arimistane) killed my joints even at 4g fish oil a day. Also heard tapering helped reduce chance of rebound estro.

Weighted in today at 198, bf% i would estimate at 12-13. Strength is still up damn near as it was during cycle. Just wanna say thanks again to the LG for opportunity & letting me "test the waters" before a real PH run.

14. Seriously, no one is going to comment on his gf? Holy ****...

...I've literally been staring for like 3 minutes.

(creep session over)

15. sorry to bring this back to life. i've been researching LG Sciences as well it seems like you've made some really good results. is there any drawbacks at all, that you would say you experienced?

16. Is this thread still running.just started my first kit 7 days ago at age 47.im tired all the time.is that because I'm training harder waiting for it to kick in or is it something else?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Pikk132 View Post
    Is this thread still running.just started my first kit 7 days ago at age 47.im tired all the time.is that because I'm training harder waiting for it to kick in or is it something else?
    Lethargy is a common result from taking these kinds of compounds. I recently started a LG Bulk Andro Kit too and I am a week in and detailing my experience. Please follow along

18. Just discovered this thread. Is a liver support/gear suppport recommended during?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
  3. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 22