Staying safe and strong with Lecheek

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Day 7
    What's up everybody?? Well I'm one week in and feeling amazing!! Blood Pressure was 119/77 today. I trained bis and shoulders and set a couple of pr's so thought I would pass along the numbers.



    Preacher curls drop sets (straight bar)
    (80x10 dropped to 70x10) x3

    Wide Grip Cable Curls
    75X10x4

    Hammer Curls
    45x10x3

    Cable Cross Curls
    40x12x4

    Standing Rear Military Press
    135x10
    185x10
    195x10
    205x8 PR

    Front Raises ss with Side Lateral Raises
    25x10 per x3

    Shrugs
    225x10
    235x10
    255x8 PR started losing my grip on 6 and struggled to get to 8 but kept strict form and got it done for a PR

    I was really able to up my calorie surplus this weekend and it seemed to work as I put on another couple of pounds!!
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. congrats on the pr and the lbs!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congrats on the pr and the lbs!!!
    Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congrats on the pr and the lbs!!!
    Ya and nice updates
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  5. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya and nice updates
    Thanks Marms!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Congrats on those PRs bud!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  7. Thanks Capt!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek


    Day 8
    Blood pressure was 120/79. Had a great night tonight and was able to hit another pr on rack pulls.

    Rack Pulls
    135x15
    225x12
    315x10
    385x6
    405x4 +3
    425x2 PR
    225x12

    Face pulls
    75x10x5

    Full Range Pull Downs
    140x10x4

    Seated Rows
    140x10
    160x10x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. PR
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  10. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek


    I've only been doing them for a month and a half or so and think I finally got my form right and am able to add weight each week.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Have to start calling you Mr. PR
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
  12. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek


    Haha thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Staying safe and strong with Lecheek


    Day 9
    BP was 126/88 today. Was supposed to work legs today but feeling pretty sore so instead I did 20 minutes of HIIT.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Day 10
    BP 118/81 Everything is going great my strength continues to increase almost everytime out. Worked chest today, and had a great day!!


    Flat BB Bench
    135x15
    225x12
    295x8
    315x5
    325x4 +2
    335x2 PR!!!!
    Very pumped about that as I am training for a bench competition in August
    225x10

    Decline BB Bench
    135x20
    225x10x3
    135x20

    Cable Crossover (low to mid to high 10 reps each for 3 sets) this exercise really pumps up my chest!

    Weighted dips
    45x15x3

    I normally work triceps with chest but will be switching it up and doing tris with biceps.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Another PR! You are killin' it man!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  16. Thanks bro, I'm really going to push it this last week of Barbarian.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thanks bro, I'm really going to push it this last week of Barbarian.
    Push it real good.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  18. Push it? Push it real good?? Lol reminds me of The Campaign
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 8
    Blood pressure was 120/79. Had a great night tonight and was able to hit another pr on rack pulls.

    Rack Pulls
    135x15
    225x12
    315x10
    385x6
    405x4 +3
    425x2 PR
    225x12

    Face pulls
    75x10x5

    Full Range Pull Downs
    140x10x4

    Seated Rows
    140x10
    160x10x3
    dude, you are hitting your stride!!! btw-i would take those #'s on bp anyday!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Ya BP has been perfect! It's really nice having all my cycle support in 2 pills a day. I'm totally sold on Cycle Armor!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya BP has been perfect! It's really nice having all my cycle support in 2 pills a day. I'm totally sold on Cycle Armor!!
    how much hawthorn in 2 caps of CA?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. 160mg
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    160mg
    apparently that is enough to get the job done!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Seems to be. I don't know if running a PH has any effect on resting HR but for what's it worth, I've been keeping track of it for the last week and it's averaged 58.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Seems to be. I don't know if running a PH has any effect on resting HR but for what's it worth, I've been keeping track of it for the last week and it's averaged 58.
    not sure about hr, but ph's do effect bp for most people..your numbers are quite impressive running a double methyl stack, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Ya I was pretty concerned going in but so far so good
    Life's a garden, dig it

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not sure about hr, but ph's do effect bp for most people..your numbers are quite impressive running a double methyl stack, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya I was pretty concerned going in but so far so good
    Niners is the man
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  28. Thanks Marms
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Day 11
    What's up guys?? I've been feeling pretty ****ty today. Had a pounding headache and have been "flushed" all day. However my OCD for training got my butt there. I worked bi/tris/forearms tonight. Had a good workout considering and couldn't hardly grip the steering wheel on the way to work.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 11
    What's up guys?? I've been feeling pretty ****ty today. Had a pounding headache and have been "flushed" all day. However my OCD for training got my butt there. I worked bi/tris/forearms tonight. Had a good workout considering and couldn't hardly grip the steering wheel on the way to work.
    damn...i had headache today also, but i gave into it and went to bed....props for working thru it!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:46 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Log in
Log in