R3action PT and D-pol (sponsored)

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sure it does. If you drive a Saturn you can do whatever you want.
    Then I need a Saturn!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"


  2. D-pol on its own.. Pretty tasty, but I like it with Condense much better! PT again was brutal, I am going to hit the gym and some Condense after I wake up. Maybe shoulder and cardio day today.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    D-pol on its own.. Pretty tasty, but I like it with Condense much better! PT again was brutal, I am going to hit the gym and some Condense after I wake up. Maybe shoulder and cardio day today.
    I keep drinking it alone. Ima mix it now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I keep drinking it alone. Ima mix it now
    Should have a long time ago, amazing!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Didn't make it in tonight, therapy really put the hammer on me today. I hope to make it in after work.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  6. Crisp Apple condense and D-pol, bout to rock my shoulders!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Crisp Apple condense and D-pol, bout to rock my shoulders!
    Kill it Nate! Hit them 55lb DBS!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Kill it Nate! Hit them 55lb DBS!
    Haha you sum a na bitch!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Dammit bro those 55' s are looking intimidating!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Must be a high rep day.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Must be a high rep day.
    What's high rep?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  12. For me? Anything above 20 reps
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Shoulder Day:

    Overhead Press:
    105x12 155x8 175x5 185x5

    Shrugs:
    285x16 355x12 455x8 455x6 285x19

    Rear Delt (machine):
    135x10 115x10 115x10

    Military DB:
    50x10 60x8 65x8 70xnada*
    *really struggling with stability here. Got it up but on first rep, lost it behind me.

    DB Shrugs:
    100x18 100x6*
    *long hold at top.

    Lots of shoulder therapy exercises.

    Cardio:
    Stair Climber

    Aside from the DB military incident today was pain free. Energy was great, as was the pump. Hoping that once the DAA kicks in the strength increase will help with therapy.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    For me? Anything above 20 reps
    My Lord I don't have the stamina!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. Nice job big dog! Still an improvement on hitting 65 DBS though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. That DB stability issue is not something I would push much.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice job big dog! Still an improvement on hiring 65 DBS though.
    Thanks brother
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That DB stability issue is not something I would push much.
    After today I don't want to. I was feeling cocky, but got humble real quick.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    What's high rep?
    Anything past 3 ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Anything past 3 ;-)
    Hah, for pwr lifters that's considered cardio! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Hah, for pwr lifters that's considered cardio! Lmao
    Beats me haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Hah, for pwr lifters that's considered cardio! Lmao
    Nice!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Shoulder Day:

    Overhead Press:
    105x12 155x8 175x5 185x5

    Shrugs:
    285x16 355x12 455x8 455x6 285x19

    Rear Delt (machine):
    135x10 115x10 115x10

    Military DB:
    50x10 60x8 65x8 70xnada*
    *really struggling with stability here. Got it up but on first rep, lost it behind me.

    DB Shrugs:
    100x18 100x6*
    *long hold at top.

    Lots of shoulder therapy exercises.

    Cardio:
    Stair Climber

    Aside from the DB military incident today was pain free. Energy was great, as was the pump. Hoping that once the DAA kicks in the strength increase will help with therapy.
    Nice shoulder day mane...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

    Nice shoulder day mane...
    Thank you sir, trying to get back at it!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. PT today and a few other appointments. D-pol prior to therapy but no lifting today. They do have a pretty nice facility and had me benching the bar today. I know it sounds funny but that was a huge step for me. Not the weight but getting the acknowledgment that they care about my goals and know why I am there.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM
  2. Wilpit cuts up w/ Muscle marinade and D-Pol (sponsored)
    By Wilpit in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 04:16 PM
  3. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  4. Halovar and E-pol
    By SoulofIceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
  5. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Log in
Log in