PNI Treatens Wilpit's Fat

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    KEEP IT UP MAN !
    Yea I'm dialed in at this point, training and diet is perfect as you payed out, so just have to wait 25 more days for results...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Yea I'm dialed in at this point, training and diet is perfect as you payed out, so just have to wait 25 more days for results...
    Right on !! Keep grindin!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    •   
       


  3. Day 5..

    Woke up and completed 25 min of fasted LISS cardio. Walking on treadmill at fast pace.

    Thermadex still good with no sides. Starting to get acne on my neck and forehead so maybe test is going up, but possibly to early for the paragon to be the cause...who knows

    Took my thermadex and 2 scoops of prodigy about 1.5 hours apart and that worked, had no sides. Prodigy tastes better today with 2 scoops and only 9oz of water. Stronger taste.

    Bicep triceps calves

    Started with 10 min stair climber, burned 183 calories.

    Hybrid lifting day
    Rest period and tempo different
    Tempo listed with each exercise
    Rest periods short with high rep sets and longer with short power rep sets Between 30 seconds and some as high as 3 min. Hard to wait that long but the workout calls for it.

    Bb curl 4/0/X
    95x6
    115x6
    135x6
    155x2

    Upper cable curl 2/1/2/1
    42.5x15
    65x12
    87.5x9
    95x5

    SS: DB hammer curl/BB preacher curl 1/0/1 40x12/65x9
    50x12/85x8
    60 alternating 1 handx8/95x3
    40x10/45x15 slow slow reps

    Close grip bench press 4/0/X
    225x6
    255x4
    275x3
    135x8 real real slow
    135x7 real real slow

    Straight bar push down 2/1/2/1
    55x15
    70x12
    85x9
    100x6

    SS: EZ bar skull crushers/Bodyweight dips 1/0/1 110x10/BWx 17 failure
    110x9/bwx13

    Standing calve raise (all 3 tempos for each diff set) last set superset with seated calve raise 155x15
    225x12
    225x7 superset with seated
    225x8 superset with seated

    SS: Seated calve raise 2/1/2/1
    150x10 ^^^^super set with standing 150x10^^^^super set with standing

    Good workout but a little upset at my lack of pump. It's hard for me to get a pump in my arms but I had high hopes. I had pumps at times during some lifts but they went away quick. All in all a good workout.

    Ended with 25 min stair master and burned 421 calories.

    Another great day. Was extremely exhausted after my workout. Felt arms feeling a little sore as the day went on. Pump was weak today but Def broke down my muscle fibers. I'm going strong and don't plan on stopping.

    Also chest and shoulders very sore today and my lower hams are crazy sore.

    Calories 2,421
    Macros: P-355 C-135 F-42

    Random flex pic


    Name:  image-3543884883.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  517.1 KB



    Name:  image-2281593633.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  203.0 KB



    Name:  image-11478928.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  173.5 KB

  4. Day 6....

    Rest day and well needed. Today was cardio though.

    Cardio:

    30 min stair master at the speed interval program at level 18 (20 is max) this was treacherous toward the end. Burned 656 calories.

    Then immediately hit:

    30 min treadmill, incline at 10-15 (max)and speed at 3mph-4mph back a forth. Burned 489 calories

    Total burned....1,145 calories

    Feeling great. Been crazy disciplined. Haven't even nibbled on anything that's not on my diet plan. Not even a crumb...

    Update calories and macros at the end of my day

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Day 6....

    Rest day and well needed. Today was cardio though.

    Cardio:

    30 min stair master at the speed interval program at level 18 (20 is max) this was treacherous toward the end. Burned 656 calories.

    Then immediately hit:

    30 min treadmill, incline at 10-15 (max)and speed at 3mph-4mph back a forth. Burned 489 calories

    Total burned....1,145 calories

    Feeling great. Been crazy disciplined. Haven't even nibbled on anything that's not on my diet plan. Not even a crumb...

    Update calories and macros at the end of my day
    Nice work bro
    •   
       


  6. Thanks man

  7. Long day so higher calories bc had to add meals.

    Calories 2,455
    Macros
    P- 390
    C- 78
    F-57



    Name:  image-631820044.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  205.7 KB



    Name:  image-1478270137.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  177.6 KB

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Long day so higher calories bc had to add meals.

    Calories 2,455
    Macros
    P- 390
    C- 78
    F-57

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 977"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****75 978"/>
    Nice bro. Looks a lot like my day...
    Independent Review

  9. I love when I get my protein that high so def a good day

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I love when I get my protein that high so def a good day
    Hell yizzle my nizzle. Been eating a ton of fish and chicken bro. Not too unusual from my regular diet but carbs are way down. I usually take in 300+. Man I'm gonna be hurtin for a week or so until my body gets used to low carb diet!
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Hell yizzle my nizzle. Been eating a ton of fish and chicken bro. Not too unusual from my regular diet but carbs are way down. I usually take in 300+. Man I'm gonna be hurtin for a week or so until my body gets used to low carb diet!
    I can't stand fish. I don't eat it. Let diet is about the same as well but my carbs are actually higher. I Try to stay below 70g on training and non training days but that's not good I'm liking the higher carbs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I love when I get my protein that high so def a good day
    You are rigging killing it dude. Great motivation.

  13. Just got caught up awesome man ill add this thread to my daily readers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post

    You are rigging killing it dude. Great motivation.
    Thanks man. Trying to make this log my best and most disciplined.

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Just got caught up awesome man ill add this thread to my daily readers
    Thanks man, appreciate it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Hell yizzle my nizzle. Been eating a ton of fish and chicken bro. Not too unusual from my regular diet but carbs are way down. I usually take in 300+. Man I'm gonna be hurtin for a week or so until my body gets used to low carb diet!
    Lots of water, crystal light or mio
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  16. Week 1 down....some pics from this morning right after waking up.

    Weight is 205.6...that was just waking up though
    Start weight 7 days ago...2013.6

    Loss: 8lbs

    This has an asterisks for two reasons:
    1. I weighed myself upon waking which makes a big difference

    2. I'm sure I carb depleted heavily from that firs pic bc I was eating a lot coming up to the start of this competition.

    I will update will possibly more pics later and an updated weight.



    Name:  image-2309813221.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  472.1 KB



    Name:  image-1642188942.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  489.9 KB



    Name:  image-3117428302.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  491.4 KB



    Name:  image-639311728.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  515.0 KB



    Name:  image-2920038861.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  312.7 KB



    A pic of me at the start 213.6

    Name:  image-3899578266.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  388.3 KB

  17. Dude !! Awesome job !!! Well i know your sticking to the diet and training, good job ! Keep it up man !!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Dude !! Awesome job !!! Well i know your sticking to the diet and training, good job ! Keep it up man !!!
    Thanks man, and thanks for the work you put in. It feels good to actually have a plan for training and diet instead of doing my own thing. I've never been this disciplined, it's empowering. Hell my wife is proud of me bc she knows how much I love to have a cheat meal/snack every day lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks man, and thanks for the work you put in. It feels good to actually have a plan for training and diet instead of doing my own thing. I've never been this disciplined, it's empowering. Hell my wife is proud of me bc she knows how much I love to have a cheat meal/snack every day lol
    Shows how hard you have to work and what all has to be done in order to reach our goals. Keep setting the bar high for yourself man. Wanted you guys to have a complete package for this log, realizing how important diet, proper supplementation and hard work all need to be stressed the same in order to reach that next level. You made amazing changes in 1 week man ! Continue this and we will continue to prove how much truly can be done in 4 weeks Your given the information/guidance, but in the end it also comes down to how hard you work and how much you put into it. You are showing your hard work right there my friend. Let the ass kicking continue !!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Shows how hard you have to work and what all has to be done in order to reach our goals. Keep setting the bar high for yourself man. Wanted you guys to have a complete package for this log, realizing how important diet, proper supplementation and hard work all need to be stressed the same in order to reach that next level. You made amazing changes in 1 week man ! Continue this and we will continue to prove how much truly can be done in 4 weeks Your given the information/guidance, but in the end it also comes down to how hard you work and how much you put into it. You are showing your hard work right there my friend. Let the ass kicking continue !!
    Will do and def excited. Hell I'm losing at a higher calorie Intake and higher carbs then I've ever tried before so it's exciting. Thanks again

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Will do and def excited. Hell I'm losing at a higher calorie Intake and higher carbs then I've ever tried before so it's exciting. Thanks again
    Let it works its magic. We wont make any changes to diet just FYI
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post

    Let it works its magic. We wont make any changes to diet just FYI
    Got it thanks

  23. Weighed myself after my third meal which was minds big with a good amount of water. 10oz ground turkey, 2 slices Ezekiel bread, and about 3 cups of water. I weighed in at 207.2 which is still a solid 6.4 lb loss

  24. Day7...

    Completed 60 min of LiSS on treadmill. Used the one I have in my basement that doesn't read calories so not sure what I burned. It has no incline either so that's why I did 60 min instead of 40.

    Calories 2,236
    Macros
    P-332
    C-78
    F-60



    Name:  image-3711388662.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  203.1 KB



    Name:  image-691500349.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  176.2 KB

  25. Day 8....

    Start of another week and time to keep going strong.

    Felt that jittery feeling from my thermadex this morning, so I'm not 100% used to it. But it wasn't bad and very easy to deal with. Week 1 I ate a lot of chcken breast but this week I'm going to incorporate lean ground turkey and some lean steak. So my fat content and calories will be higher but these are things that are on my food list so it is ok to eat. Hopefully the higher fat and cals don't mess my fat loss up. I doubt it especially since I nuke all the fat out with my foreman grill.

    Back, rear delts, abs
    Rep range day
    2-3 min rest
    Tempo: 2/1/2/1

    Started with 10 min stair master burned 162 calories.

    2 scoops prodigy has my skin crawling.

    Underhand grip BB row
    135x9
    225x9
    275x9 not full range (see video)
    Video shut off early/ phone memory
    255x8 lowered for better form
    225x9

    WG pulldowns
    200x12
    230x10
    235x10 these burned

    Close grip single arm machine row
    90x15 what a burn
    110x14
    130x13
    Wow crazy burn on these, never done before

    Stiff arm pulldown
    42.5x20
    50x16
    60x16 (3 Rest pause to complete)

    Stiff leg partial dead lift (mid chin)
    225x7
    315x5
    405x4 (grip was bad)
    385x7
    365x10 (2 rest pause)

    Face down on incline bench DB rear lateral
    20x9
    25x10
    15x12

    Standing single arm cable bent rear lateral 15x15
    20x16 these killed my shoulders

    Seated bent knew raise
    2 sets to failure both sets 30+ reps
    Rest pause on both sets

    Incline crunch
    2 sets of 20...these burned
    All abs at tempo as well

    Finished with 30 min stair climber burned 485 calories

    Prodigy had me feeling good in the gym. My focus was on point and vascularity was good. Starting to see some new veins in my calves. Did the entire workout and had time and energy for 30 post cardio.

    Calories:2,467
    P-324
    C-141
    F-64

    This is Crazy i have never cut before at this amount of calories. I'm usually under 1,800 calories.



    Name:  image-929008896.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  210.4 KB



    Name:  image-4030182946.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  173.7 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat Loss- Something To Think About
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:45 PM
  2. L-Carnitine in increasing Fat Oxidation
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 08:22 AM
  3. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM
  4. Standard Nutrition: Fat!
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in