PNI Treatens Wilpit's Fat

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Awesome buddy. Well on your way enjoy some food then get back on it :)
Thanks man. I had some golden Graham's, Girl Scout cookies, and dark chocolate with almonds for breakfast with a protein shake, that's it's for now until Easter dinner.

great results, you can really tell that you changed . nice job
Thanks man.

Fantastic results and great write up
Thanks man. That write up took a while lol appreciate the acknowledgment

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Great work and progress man!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Great job bro. Like yer dedication. If you get a chance to come upon a FinaFlex promo you'll get my vote for sure

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Great job bro. Like yer dedication. If you get a chance to come upon a FinaFlex promo you'll get my vote for sure
Me too lol, I'd like to see him run 550xd and or epi v for 8 weeks :)

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks bro. Hope your feeling better. I may have to keep my eyes open. It seems like logging is the only way I stay dedicated bc of the obligation and agreement I made with the reps/company.
Me too lol, I'd like to see him run 550xd and or epi v for 8 weeks :)
Very tempting indeed but I am not going the pro hormone route...but very tempting, I will def look into the FinaFlex line in more depth though

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Man, that's why it's so tempting. Maybe if I educate myself more and weigh the pros and cons I may be more open to it
It's not as bad as its made out to be by society. In general, especially our non-methylated products, PHs are pretty safe. AAS and the like have a very negative stigma that is mostly unfounded. With proper education and use they are very safe indeed. Of course there will always be someone that fuks shyt up for everyone, as is the case with anything in life.

My favorite example is the stigma attached to steroid use. It's so bad right? Then why the hell are millions of men around the world blasting and cruising with the approval of a doctor? Of course this isn't exactly a linear argument but it does show practical and legal foundations for AAS use. Nuff said...

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
It's not as bad as its made out to be by society. In general, especially our non-methylated products, PHs are pretty safe. AAS and the like have a very negative stigma that is mostly unfounded. With proper education and use they are very safe indeed. Of course there will always be someone that fuks shyt up for everyone, as is the case with anything in life.

My favorite example is the stigma attached to steroid use. It's so bad right? Then why the hell are millions of men around the world blasting and cruising with the approval of a doctor? Of course this isn't exactly a linear argument but it does show practical and legal foundations for AAS use. Nuff said...
I would agree with you on this subject, I think it's personally a lack of knowledge on my end. Until I take the time to study and understand them I am going to be weary. I may look into the non-methylated products more since I guess they would have less sides.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would agree with you on this subject, I think it's personally a lack of knowledge on my end. Until I take the time to study and understand them I am going to be weary. I may look into the non-methylated products more since I guess they would have less sides.
Smart man. It's the ones who don't study and try to learn all there is to know about supps, PHs and AAS that ruin the reputation by just jumping in blind.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Smart man. It's the ones who don't study and try to learn all there is to know about supps, PHs and AAS that ruin the reputation by just jumping in blind.
Yeah that's something I would not do, the last thing I want to do is hurt my body when I'm doing all this work to build it bigger stronger faster better.