Wilpit

Awards
Day 22 macros

Calories 2,487

Macros:
P-311
C-128
F-81

Going to try to get 15-20 min of LISS treadmill walking before bed.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok jus finished 35 minutes of LISS fast pace walking. Have a good sweat going on. Thinking about staying up, grabbing a casein shake, and watching Skyfall 007...good night

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 23....

Leg day baby
Power day
Tempo: 4/0/x
Rest: 3-5 minutes

10 min interval stair climber, burned 151 calories.

Lying leg curl
70x10 no tempo
90x10 no tempo
110x6
150x6
190x4
205x4

Squat
225x8 no tempo
225x8 no tempo
275x6
315x6
365x6
405x4 My knees bothering me after this tempo

Seated leg curl
90x6
130x6
150x6 full rack
165x 6 full rack

Leg press
1015x6
1285x6
1564x4 with rest pause spot at knees

Hack squat
510x6
600x4 paragon kicking in bc this used to be crazy hard for low reps This felt good at that tempo but heavy as hell

Single leg extension
110x6
120x6
130x6
140x5

Calf press
420x8
510x6

Seated calf raise
150x7
200x7

Ended workout with 30 min interval stair stepper. Burned 462 calories

1 scoop of paragon had me feeling energetic especially for a morning workout with no carbs in my system. Strength felt great and the pump In my glutes was also great. First time I got a great pump with this product. The power day for legs was def killer.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Just banged out 25 min LISS walking on treadmill at fast pace. Bed time

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 24...

Rest Woke up early and took my paragon and thermadex with food. At the beginning of this stack I used to feel side affects from this but now I feel nothing which is great.

Woke and did fasted Cardio 60 min stair stepper and burned 731 calories. Took some BCAA's before and during. Energy was high, thermadex fueled that session and I was sweating heavily.

Macros will be updated at the end of the day.

Also, I can also see a difference in my body, my energy levels, mood, increase libido, and my discipline with diet. I feel great and am loving this stack and program. My lower stomach fat and lower back fat are still very present and will take some time to burn off but I feel this competition def have me on the right track.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Day 24...

Rest Woke up early and took my paragon and thermadex with food. At the beginning of this stack I used to feel side affects from this but now I feel nothing which is great.

Woke and did fasted Cardio 60 min stair stepper and burned 731 calories. Took some BCAA's before and during. Energy was high, thermadex fueled that session and I was sweating heavily.

Macros will be updated at the end of the day.

Also, I can also see a difference in my body, my energy levels, mood, increase libido, and my discipline with diet. I feel great and am loving this stack and program. My lower stomach fat and lower back fat are still very present and will take some time to burn off but I feel this competition def have me on the right track.
Yes sir very nice bro! That lower back/ab fat is the last to come off bro. Don't let it get to u. That's where most of mine is ATM. Keep killing it

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah I'm not sweating it. I'm hoping i can keep with the diet for a while and get it mostly gone by June/July.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 24 macros

Calories: 2,133
P-334
C-83
F-53

Great day and only 6 more to go.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Ok 15 min LISS on treadmill complete now bed time

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 25....

Worked late last light and back to work early in the morning so no time for fasted morning cardio today.

Chest/side and front delts/abs
Rep range day
Tempo:2/1/2/1
Rest: 2-3 minutes

10 min warm up on stair stepper, intervals, 158 calories burned.

DB flat press
60x10
80x10
100x9
110x7
120x7 RP for last one
100x5

Incline hammer press
106x15
196x12
246x9
246x4
196x9
156x10

Pec deck fly
130x15
150x13
170x11
130x10

High cable cross over
30x20
35x18
42.5x16
50x7

Alternating hammer DB front raise
25x9
35x7
20x9

Seated DB hammer shoulder press
80x5 tweaked something in right shoulder front connecting dumbells at top of lift
50x11
50x10
50x10

Seated DB side lateral
20x15
25x13

Facedown on incline BB close grip front raise 65x8 way to heavy
45x16 great burn

Plate on chest crunch
45x20
90x20
135x20

Lying side crunch
BWx25 each side
BWx25 each side

Ended with 30 min interval arc trainer. Burned 628 calories...per the machine but I was going high resistance but that seems like a high burn.

1 scoop Prodigy bc I'm Running Low. Focus was Still good and energy was up. Vascularity was great, new veins in my delts which I loved seeing. Pumps Are getting better as well. Shoulders felt and looked great today. Also noticing acne on the chest coming in but my forehead is popping with it.

And today while lifting I had aches in my elbow joint...I have never had joint issues with my elbow and now several hours after my lifting session my elbows are still bothering. This may be a side of the paragon, like I said I have never had this before. I know Mack was having joint issues as well on these products so that may be a common side.

Update macros later

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 25 macros

Calories 2,456
P-327
C-128
F-70

No time for a second cardio session due to having a busy day and an even busier morning. Will try and wake to get some morning fasted cardio in. I got a good 40 min cardio pre and post workout today so I'm good on that end.

image-1709064932.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 26...

Woke up and completed 20 min of fasted LISS walking on treadmill.

Long crazy work day and did not want to go to gym but the show must go on.

Bicep tricep calves
Shock day
Enough rest for mental and cardiovascular recovery
Tempo: 1/0/1
SS: super set
DS: drop set
Prodigy at 1 scoop

10 min interval stair stepper burned 118 calories.

SS: standing cable curl/ straight bar push down 27.5x15/37.5x15 wu
37.5x12/47.5x12 wu
52.5x9/67.5x9 wu
67.5x9 /82.5x9
72.5x7/97.5(full rack)x9

SS: BB 90 degree preacher curl/Seated overhead DB extension
65x15/75x15 (75's heaviest gym had went to diff gym, so did higher reps)
95x7/75x15
95x6/75x20
65x12/75x12
65x10/75x10

DS: Standing alternating hammer curl
50x9/30x6
55x9/35x6
40x9/25x6

DS: CG bench press
225x7/135x9
185x9/135x9
135x10

DS: Standing calf raise
75db each hand x12/50x12
75x12/50x12
75x12/50x12

Finished with 30 min interval treadmill. Running at 8mph/8.5 and walking jogging at 15 incline. Burned 585 calories.

Today's arm workout was Great. Vascularity was insane and the pump was the best so far. My arms looked great with a pump. I could see tons of tricep development and cuts in my bicep and shoulders I have never seen before. Only problem is that without that pump my arms look mediocre at best lol. I tried to get photos but my phone memory is full. I deleted like 20 pics but my phone still wouldn't let me take any pics. I need to clear my phone bc I needed pics today. Sad it's almost over but also excited.

Update macros later

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 26...

Calories: 2,360

P-322
C-146
F-48

Another good diet day. I have been following my diet to a T and workouts as well. Cardio has been doing good. Minimum 40 min a day. Mentally I am drained but I think it's from work, I've been stressed with work lately and I feel like that is hindering this weeks progress. It may just be my mental bc I have been on point with the entire program but we all know how stress and sleep can affect progress. Sleep has not been great either. A couple more days to go.

image-310378978.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Keep it up Pit. You're doing great work in here

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 27... Rest day.

did 60 min on stair climber intrval training. 1105 calories burned, great sweat.

Noticing joint pain again today but this time my knee. My knee bothers me sometimes but not often but the knee pain was noticeable. It was more a soreness than pain though.

Macros: 2,107 P-332 C-96 F-44

image-3796293067.jpg

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work man,excited to see your end results!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Just an update on sides. My joints are slightly sore which they hardly ever are. My knees, shoulders, and elbows have at different times been more sore than usual and been slightly stiff and bothersome. This is unusual for my body on a regular basis. This just started kicking a couple days ago.

Also, I have been in the dumps, slightly depressed, unmotivated, and anxious. Work has been busy lately but I'm usually not a "downer" type of person. It's not life altering but I just feel slightly "out of it" which is unusual. Also, my patience is still short. My wife pointed out my "snippy" attitude lately. So that may be due to increased aggression.

Acne is prominent on my face and neck but that has been coming and going while on this stack.

Well off to hit my cardio for the day but figured I would document these things as I remember them.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just an update on sides. My joints are slightly sore which they hardly ever are. My knees, shoulders, and elbows have at different times been more sore than usual and been slightly stiff and bothersome. This is unusual for my body on a regular basis. This just started kicking a couple days ago.

Also, I have been in the dumps, slightly depressed, unmotivated, and anxious. Work has been busy lately but I'm usually not a "downer" type of person. It's not life altering but I just feel slightly "out of it" which is unusual. Also, my patience is still short. My wife pointed out my "snippy" attitude lately. So that may be due to increased aggression.

Acne is prominent on my face and neck but that has been coming and going while on this stack.

Well off to hit my cardio for the day but figured I would document these things as I remember them.
I have experienced every single thing you said and noted it also in my log!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I have experienced every single thing you said and noted it also in my log!
Cool. So I'm not the only one going through it lol. The only thing that is new to me is the joint pain. It's annoying as hell. Now I see why joint support is important.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
you have done a great log wilpit. very detailed and you were blasting some awesome numbers. great job again.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
you have done a great log wilpit. very detailed and you were blasting some awesome numbers. great job again.
Thanks bro and keep us posted with your recover as well, good luck with that.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Cool. So I'm not the only one going through it lol. The only thing that is new to me is the joint pain. It's annoying as hell. Now I see why joint support is important.
I've had some of that a couple of weeks ago as well man. Weird.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 28...

Rest day

60 min treadmill intervals. Sprinting jogging and walking. Sprinting up to 9.5mph and walking at 4.0mph at 15 level incline. Burned 1,031 calories.

10 min interval stair stepper burned 116 calories.

Total calories burned: 1,147

Macros
Calories 2.049
P- 316
F-41
C-96

I feel like my progress has stalled the last week but that may be just my stress, anxiety, and lack of motivation talking. We shall see when I post some pics.

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
ive been away from the forum for awhile and when I come back I read all of your posts and just wanna say awesome job and that reading all of this is very inspirational and gets me pumped up more for lifting and lossing weight. Awesome job glad u are almost done

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
ive been away from the forum for awhile and when I come back I read all of your posts and just wanna say awesome job and that reading all of this is very inspirational and gets me pumped up more for lifting and lossing weight. Awesome job glad u are almost done
Thanks man, it means a lot that you read it all, bc it's a lot to read. I've been working hard with this stack. actually more disciplined than i have ever been. hope u get back into the swing of things and change your body how u want. Thanks bro

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 29...

Almost done with 30 days 1 more to go. Also, thermadex had me jittery this morning which is cool bc my body isn't totally used to it after almost a month. But when I first started taking it the thermadex had my body feeling sick from jitters.

Back rear delts abs
Power day
Rest 3-5 min
Tempo 4/0/x
Prodigy @ 1 scoop have like 3/4 of a
Scoop left for tomorrow which is last day. I used it to liberally in the beginning.

Weighted wide grip pull ups
BWx10
Bwx10
40x6
46x6
46x6

WG BB row
135x8
185x6
225x6
245x6
275x4

Underhand grip pull down machine (fixed)
220x6
250x6
280x6
300x6 full rack

Single arm Smith BB row (in place of single arm DB row)
135x6
155x6
175x5

Partial rack Deadlift
315x6
405x5
495x2
315x5

Seated DB rear lateral
20x6
25x6
30x6
35x6
40x4

Standing rope rear delt row
62.5x6
82.5x6
97.5x6 full rack
102.5x6 full rack + 5 added
102.5x6

Cable crunch
82.5x20
92.5x16
97.5x10 no tempo Full rack

Supported bent knee raise
BWx20
BWx16
BWx20 no tempo

No time for cardio today will try to get some in tonight.

Prodigy has me focused and energized which I needed bc I had no music today. Vascularity was good but pump was lacking today which has been the case throughout this log.

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
great job it sounds like you had one heck of a ride. I would like to do it once I take some of this fat off

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
great job it sounds like you had one heck of a ride. I would like to do it once I take some of this fat off
That's good man, get your diet and training right before you do anything.

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
no doubt man especially after reading what you all have to go through but im glad that you made it through and you look really cut

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 29 macros

Calories: 2,233

P-317
C-130
F-50

Got my cardio In before bed. Did 55 minutes of walking jogging and sprinting on treadmill. Had a good sweat. About to hit a casein shake and head to bed.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 30!!!!!!!!!

Great run and here is final workout.

Legs and calves
Rep range day
Rest 2-3 minutes
Tempo 2/1/2/1
Prodigy at .75 scoop

Started with 10 min interval stair climber and burned 158 calories.

Leg press
690x12
960x12
1230x7
1320x7
1410x5

Leg extensions
150x12
190x11
230x10

Hack squats
240x15
330x15
420x13

BB alternating lunge
110x20
110x20

BB stiff leg Deadlift
225x9
315x8
365x7

Lying leg curl
110x13
130x9

Seated leg curl
90x14
110x12

Hyperextensions focus hams
BWx16
BWx16

Calf press
405x12
405x12

Seated calve raise
160x16
210x14

Ended with 30 min stair climber intervals. Burned 473 calories.

Prodigy at .75 scoops was not bad although I had a thermadex and prodigy about 30 minutes before hand. So the trio had me with good energy. Vascularity is getting better everyday. Was a leg day but my forearms were vascular as hell from just holding the weights ect. Pumps were good but like always nothing crazy although my legs are dying. It was a great last workout. My hamstrings want to fall off of my body.

Macro update tonight and final review will be posted tomorrow morning, thanks a lot luke, Eric, and PNI.

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
Awesome stuff Wilpit you can tell you worked really hard. Best of luck to you

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super late to the show. But dang nice progress

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Super late to the show. But dang nice progress
Thanks for checking in and for compliment, it's all good man. I will be posting my final results tomorrow so hopefully that will be entertaining enough for you.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Day 30 macros

Calories: 2252
P-314
F-55
C-123

Finishing 40 min LISS walking on treadmill then bed

image-2870690862.jpg

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Final Product review:

This has been a great 30 days. I have learned so much about my body, how it works when responding to workouts, work loads, rest periods, cardio, and the most important to me diet/ use of carbs. I want to thanks Luke Cameron, Eric Broser, and PNI. Especially Luke for all the time and effort you put into this and answering all my questions when I needed help.

I want to note that this log has been very detailed and holds every single calorie I have eaten and every single pound I have lifted. I have not skipped a workout, I have not taken it easy on a set, I have not missed a dosage, everything has been calculated . My food has been measured and weighed and my supp dosages were taken every day at the same time. I had them all on an alarm on my phone. I did not cheat on my diet once and did not add anything outside of my allotted food that was on my food list provided by Luke Cameron. I repeat my log is absolutely everything I endured and lived these last 30 days. No other supplements were taken other than a daily vitamin.

Product review: I chose to be specific with what I felt was the most important aspect of each product.

...............Prodigy: 8/10 over all...............

Energy: 8/10 energy was great on this product. Sometimes I would be in the gym lifting for almost two hours at high intensity and then I would still have energy to complete 30 min cardio after my session. At no time during the last 30 days did I have an energy crash during my workouts. I always had enough to give my all on each rep.

Focus: 9/10 focus was awesome. I'm the type of person who does not talk in the gym and I like to zone out. I was able to do this with this product. I was mentally prepared everyday in the gym, I was able to be Patient with every set and every rep to make sure I complete each rep to the appropriate tempo and get full contractions. I had tunnel vision in the gym, I only saw the weights in front of me and that was it.

Pump: 7/10 pump was good with this product but I expected more. I never obtained that skin splitting pump or the type of pump that makes it hard to shower afterward. I did get good blood rush to my muscles, I had really good pumps on some days and also had a lack of pump on others. The pumps were noticeable so I gave the product a 7/10 but I did expect more.

Vascularity: 8.5/10 vascularity was also great with this product. After a couple weeks of taking this product the vascularity only got better. I started to see veins In my shoulder area that I have never seen before and they are just curling around and my wife hates the sight of them. I also feel like my main bicep vein is getting bigger and was very noticeable while on this. My forearms were sprouting veins like crazy and i started to see a lot of veins in my lower thighs and throughout my calves as well. Great product for vascularity.

Physical affects: 8/10 when taking this product at 1.5 scoops or higher I noticed physical affects. My body would tingle and my lips would go numb. I like that feeling, it means nothing as far as productivity/effectiveness of the product but it's a mental like of mine.

..........................Thermadex: 9/10 overall.............

Fat loss: 10/10 I lost over 14lbs on this product in 30 days. What else needs to be said. This product ripped the fat off me.

Energy: 8/10 every morning I would be alert for work and ready to tackle my day. This was especially good for the morning time bc I hate going to work in the morn due to lack of energy. This product assisted in my morning energy which I appreciated.

Thermo affect: 8/10 upon taking this product I could feel my body temp rise. Some days it was more noticeable than others. I would sweat just from reg day chores and when doing cardio I would be drenched.

Stimulant: 8/10 this was a high stim product, the first week I would have jitters to the point I would feel almost sick. I sucked it up and by the end of week 1 my body was getting used to it, I would still get jitters but it was bearable. Mood: 8/10 this goes along with energy for me. I would be energized for work and therefore I had a good mood. This was only noticeable in the morn bc by afternoon I was impatient and aggressive. Ill note that elsewhere though with the paragon.

Appetite suppressant: 7/10 my appetite in the beginning was very light, I found myself force feeding at times. But within a week and a half paragon kicked in and that ended.

...................Paragon: 8/10 overall....................

Strength: 9/10 now I did not do any one max reps or anything like that but instead I pushed my body in ways I haven't before. The different tempo was new to me and I was very surprised at how much weight I was able to lift at different tempos. I was leg pressing over 1400 lbs for reps and even went up to +1600 at one point. I was doing bent over rows with 275lbs at slow tempos and the same with bench. I can guarantee I gained power and strength on this stack and I left workouts feeling like a beast several times a week.

Muscle Growth/ Retention: 8/10 I did not gain size measurement wise but I did not lose much size in important areas. I had a lot of fat to lose and I lost tons of weight. I feel like certain parts of me look more muscular and bigger even though the measuring tape says otherwise. For losing so much weight In a short period of time I am happy with my muscle retention.

Libido: 7/10 I did not feel anymore "in the mood" than I normally do. I am always in that mood so the fact that it did not diminish means something. So that's were the 7 came from.

Fat loss: 10/10 I give thermadex almost all the credit for my fat loss but higher test and a diet primed for fat loss will result in fat loss so I had to judge this product on it as well. I lost tons of weight for 30 days and I'm sure this product assisted so its getting a 10.

Appetite: 9/10 By the time week 2 came around I was starving every hour after eating. My meals were often not enough to satisfy me and I had to consume tons of water to try and counter the hunger. My body wanted to grow with this product not cut.

Sides/ Test boost: 8/10 proof of test boost that I saw on this product I am also considering side affects. They go hand and hand. I noticed some hair growth on my trap area and upper back (wife noticed), increased acne on my chest, shoulders, neck, and forehead. I also had a large appetite which was noted above. My wife also noticed my lack of patience which then turned to anger at times, so Increased aggression. My libido never changed, it stayed in high gear. My strength increased and I was hitting heavy weights for high reps which is a sign that my test was raising as well. These are weights I would usually lift for lower reps and with no tempo.

Def loved the test boost and didn't mind the sides at all, they were all mild. The above is my honest and unbiased thoughts on the products that I personally used for exactly 30 days. They were used following the directions of Luke Cameron which coincide with how PNI intended them to be used.

Final picture results posted later

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Final Product review:

This has been a great 30 days. I have learned so much about my body, how it works when responding to workouts, work loads, rest periods, cardio, and the most important to me diet/ use of carbs. I want to thanks Luke Cameron, Eric Broser, and PNI. Especially Luke for all the time and effort you put into this and answering all my questions when I needed help.

I want to note that this log has been very detailed and holds every single calorie I have eaten and every single pound I have lifted. I have not skipped a workout, I have not taken it easy on a set, I have not missed a dosage, everything has been calculated . My food has been measured and weighed and my supp dosages were taken every day at the same time. I had them all on an alarm on my phone. I did not cheat on my diet once and did not add anything outside of my allotted food that was on my food list provided by Luke Cameron. I repeat my log is absolutely everything I endured and lived these last 30 days. No other supplements were taken other than a daily vitamin.

Product review: I chose to be specific with what I felt was the most important aspect of each product.

...............Prodigy: 8/10 over all...............

Energy: 8/10 energy was great on this product. Sometimes I would be in the gym lifting for almost two hours at high intensity and then I would still have energy to complete 30 min cardio after my session. At no time during the last 30 days did I have an energy crash during my workouts. I always had enough to give my all on each rep.

Focus: 9/10 focus was awesome. I'm the type of person who does not talk in the gym and I like to zone out. I was able to do this with this product. I was mentally prepared everyday in the gym, I was able to be Patient with every set and every rep to make sure I complete each rep to the appropriate tempo and get full contractions. I had tunnel vision in the gym, I only saw the weights in front of me and that was it.

Pump: 7/10 pump was good with this product but I expected more. I never obtained that skin splitting pump or the type of pump that makes it hard to shower afterward. I did get good blood rush to my muscles, I had really good pumps on some days and also had a lack of pump on others. The pumps were noticeable so I gave the product a 7/10 but I did expect more.

Vascularity: 8.5/10 vascularity was also great with this product. After a couple weeks of taking this product the vascularity only got better. I started to see veins In my shoulder area that I have never seen before and they are just curling around and my wife hates the sight of them. I also feel like my main bicep vein is getting bigger and was very noticeable while on this. My forearms were sprouting veins like crazy and i started to see a lot of veins in my lower thighs and throughout my calves as well. Great product for vascularity.

Physical affects: 8/10 when taking this product at 1.5 scoops or higher I noticed physical affects. My body would tingle and my lips would go numb. I like that feeling, it means nothing as far as productivity/effectiveness of the product but it's a mental like of mine.

..........................Thermadex: 9/10 overall.............

Fat loss: 10/10 I lost over 14lbs on this product in 30 days. What else needs to be said. This product ripped the fat off me.

Energy: 8/10 every morning I would be alert for work and ready to tackle my day. This was especially good for the morning time bc I hate going to work in the morn due to lack of energy. This product assisted in my morning energy which I appreciated.

Thermo affect: 8/10 upon taking this product I could feel my body temp rise. Some days it was more noticeable than others. I would sweat just from reg day chores and when doing cardio I would be drenched.

Stimulant: 8/10 this was a high stim product, the first week I would have jitters to the point I would feel almost sick. I sucked it up and by the end of week 1 my body was getting used to it, I would still get jitters but it was bearable. Mood: 8/10 this goes along with energy for me. I would be energized for work and therefore I had a good mood. This was only noticeable in the morn bc by afternoon I was impatient and aggressive. Ill note that elsewhere though with the paragon.

Appetite suppressant: 7/10 my appetite in the beginning was very light, I found myself force feeding at times. But within a week and a half paragon kicked in and that ended.

...................Paragon: 8/10 overall....................

Strength: 9/10 now I did not do any one max reps or anything like that but instead I pushed my body in ways I haven't before. The different tempo was new to me and I was very surprised at how much weight I was able to lift at different tempos. I was leg pressing over 1400 lbs for reps and even went up to +1600 at one point. I was doing bent over rows with 275lbs at slow tempos and the same with bench. I can guarantee I gained power and strength on this stack and I left workouts feeling like a beast several times a week.

Muscle Growth/ Retention: 8/10 I did not gain size measurement wise but I did not lose much size in important areas. I had a lot of fat to lose and I lost tons of weight. I feel like certain parts of me look more muscular and bigger even though the measuring tape says otherwise. For losing so much weight In a short period of time I am happy with my muscle retention.

Libido: 7/10 I did not feel anymore "in the mood" than I normally do. I am always in that mood so the fact that it did not diminish means something. So that's were the 7 came from.

Fat loss: 10/10 I give thermadex almost all the credit for my fat loss but higher test and a diet primed for fat loss will result in fat loss so I had to judge this product on it as well. I lost tons of weight for 30 days and I'm sure this product assisted so its getting a 10.

Appetite: 9/10 By the time week 2 came around I was starving every hour after eating. My meals were often not enough to satisfy me and I had to consume tons of water to try and counter the hunger. My body wanted to grow with this product not cut.

Sides/ Test boost: 8/10 proof of test boost that I saw on this product I am also considering side affects. They go hand and hand. I noticed some hair growth on my trap area and upper back (wife noticed), increased acne on my chest, shoulders, neck, and forehead. I also had a large appetite which was noted above. My wife also noticed my lack of patience which then turned to anger at times, so Increased aggression. My libido never changed, it stayed in high gear. My strength increased and I was hitting heavy weights for high reps which is a sign that my test was raising as well. These are weights I would usually lift for lower reps and with no tempo.

Def loved the test boost and didn't mind the sides at all, they were all mild. The above is my honest and unbiased thoughts on the products that I personally used for exactly 30 days. They were used following the directions of Luke Cameron which coincide with how PNI intended them to be used.

Final picture results posted later
Very good review big guy! Can't wait for the noodz. You did great and come leaps and bounds in the diet dept. proud of you bro!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Thanks bean I really appreciate it especially because I know where u have come from and where you hope to be. I'm trying to follow your foot steps in a sense, thanks man

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Final measurements and weight:

Starting weight: 213.8
Current weight: 196.2
Loss: 17.6

I weighed myself in the morning @196.2 but then weighed myself again after a huge huge cheat breakfast with lots of fluids and weighed in at 199.6. So def still a huge loss.

Pic below is of original measurements:

image-1758952721.jpg

Current
1: Chest relaxed- 47.00
2: Shoulders relaxed- 50.25
3: Waist at belly button and largest part of love handles- 37.75
4:Waist below love handles-36.5
5: Thighs flexed- 26.00
6:Calves flexed- 16.5
7:Forearm flexed- 13.5
8:Arm flexed- 16.00
9: Neck relaxed- 16.00

Loss by numbers
1. -1.5"
2. -2.25"
3. -1.75"
4. -1.5"
5. -.5"
6. No change
7. No change
8. -.5"
9. -.5"

Definitely a change in almost every single aspect. I am excited there was no change in my calves bc with this program I actually worked them, I never work them. Same with forearms, although I didn't work them I tried not to use straps as much which helped. I see the biggest loss in my waist and belly area which is great and was the goal. I had a lot of fat on my arms so there was a bigger loss in them but I think they don't look smaller at all.

Very happy with all results you can let the pictures be the judge of these changes. Very happy to maintain as much muscle as I did especially with losing so much weight in a short period of time. Def thanking paragon for this muscle Retention.

Pics to compare these measurements are coming

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
nice job this was great reading and looking at and think that your changes are amazing

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Moment of truth:

Before pics:

image-1431085297.jpg

image-1825032975.jpg

image-392449531.jpg

image-4263745590.jpg

image-3606986347.jpg

image-519908020.jpg

image-527838652.jpg

image-3465874782.jpg

Now the new pictures:

Now took some in the mirror directly upon waking up so that's why they are in a diff setting. Then my wife took some time to take pics of me. The most muscular pic in the end is one I took last minute after I put more shorts on because I realized that I forgot to take it.

image-2124145831.jpg

image-1819485555.jpg

image-550847410.jpg

image-2124145831.jpg

image-3161403374.jpg

image-1138709505.jpg

image-4029495692.jpg

image-1248426006.jpg

image-2025312228.jpg

image-2382756123.jpg

image-3863033549.jpg

image-4034805593.jpg

image-1690417477.jpg

image-1196034471.jpg

image-1032174640.jpg

image-1707199048.jpg

image-2873989972.jpg

image-2508734430.jpg

image-3393787383.jpg

image-1392173800.jpg

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome buddy. Well on your way enjoy some food then get back on it :)

Monsta65

Monsta65

Awards
great results, you can really tell that you changed . nice job