Kbayne Begins The Cutting Phase

Page 1 of 13 123 ... Last
  1. Kbayne Begins The Cutting Phase


    Well it is that time of the season where most of us try and get cut up for the summer or after a long bulking phase, which I just went through. My bulk was very successful. Put on more fat then I wanted but still gained a nice amount of mass with still keeping some of my definition. Strength numbers are pretty high right now, so during this cut I would like to keep my strength numbers where they are/ possibly gaining some strength. I plan on starting my cut tomorrow and running what I have for supps for 8 weeks. I then will take a break and add in some other goodies that I will comment on in a bit.

    Here is what I have for my cut as of now:

    Alphamine -- 1-4
    EP -- 1-4
    Versa 1 -- 1-8
    TTA -- 1-8
    Na-RALA -- 1-8
    Agmatine -- 1-8
    ALCAR -- 1-8
    Green tea extract -- 1-8
    BCAA -- 1-8
    ECA -- 5-8
    Alpha T2 -- 5-8
    Reduce XT -- 5-8

    Still waiting on a few of the above supplements but for the most part I have everything to get started.

    Staples that obviously I will be running along side:

    Creatine
    BA
    Multi
    Vit C
    Fish Oil

    I will be starting my cut tomorrow, which means early cardio starts in for me (yay.. not ) but my Alphamine will get me up and going for sure. I will get my weight in the morning and weight myself every 3 days and post up about it. Also will try and get some pictures up by tomorrow (only before/middle/after pics).

    I will be doing carb cycling techniques which will basically go 4 days low and 1 day high. I really think carb cycling is very effective for not losing strength while keeping muscle mass but losing that non-wanted stubborn fat.

    Cardio will mostly consist off HIIT and the StairMaster. Will do cardio in the AM and then some more after weight session.

    Once these 8 weeks are over I will see where I am at. Will then take a little break and have this ready to run:

    ArA
    LCLT
    GlycerGrow
    Anabeta Elite
    Compound 20 possibly

    But that's for another time later on

    I will post back up every day at night (at least try to) that way I have everything I need to post up for the day.

    Over and Out.


  2. Kbayne. You help out a lot of people here. Makes it a no brainier to follow one of your logs. In !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Kbayne. You help out a lot of people here. Makes it a no brainier to follow one of your logs. In !!!
    Thanks man . Should be a fun time and excited to see the results at the end.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. So I went ahead and did some more research last night. I edited my first post and took out Alpha T2 for weeks 1-4 and am going to replace that with Decimate and run it weeks 5-8 with ECA. I just figured with Alphamine, EP, and Versa 1 that Alpha T2 was not needed at this time.

    Just got back from morning cardio:

    LISS -- 5 minutes
    HIIT -- 5 minutes
    LISS -- 5 minutes
    HIIT -- 5 minutes
    LISS -- 5 minutes

    Just getting back into cardio sessions in the morning so I didn't want to over do it. Also took my first dose of Alphamine FP flavor . Been off of it for over a month now so that was a pretty sad time.

    Just wanted to get on this morning before class and give a little update to my morning so far. Will be back tonight to update again.

  5. Man you been stealing the ideas out of my head for stacks? Awesome looking set up for the next 12 weeks!

    What does the lifting plan look like?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Man you been stealing the ideas out of my head for stacks? Awesome looking set up for the next 12 weeks!

    What does the lifting plan look like?
    Ill be honest bolt, I have . But ya I'm pretty excited for the next 12 weeks.

    Right now I'm doing PRRS style workout. On my last week of the cycle so I may switch it up a bit so the intensity is up more during weight sessions. But PRRS is treating me nicely right now so may do another cycle of it just lower rest periods between sets.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ill be honest bolt, I have . But ya I'm pretty excited for the next 12 weeks.

    Right now I'm doing PRRS style workout. On my last week of the cycle so I may switch it up a bit so the intensity is up more during weight sessions. But PRRS is treating me nicely right now so may do another cycle of it just lower rest periods between sets.
    O right pretty sure I lurked a workout log about that somewhere on AM that you have.

    Either way good luck! Just make sure when you do your fasted cardio that you get that Alphamine before it. I have great success with Caffeine + Alpha-Y before fasted cardio.

    I still have never used ECA tho but know plenty of people love that combo.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    O right pretty sure I lurked a workout log about that somewhere on AM that you have.

    Either way good luck! Just make sure when you do your fasted cardio that you get that Alphamine before it. I have great success with Caffeine + Alpha-Y before fasted cardio.

    I still have never used ECA tho but know plenty of people love that combo.
    You got it. Took my Alphamine pre cardio this AM. Ill just say it was a success this morning

    But ya I just wanted to run the ECA also and see how it compares to Alphamine when considering appetite suppression, muscle sparing, etc.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You got it. Took my Alphamine pre cardio this AM. Ill just say it was a success this morning

    But ya I just wanted to run the ECA also and see how it compares to Alphamine when considering appetite suppression, muscle sparing, etc.
    Definitely let me know how it compares (well I guess following along in the log should take care of that ).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Definitely let me know how it compares (well I guess following along in the log should take care of that ).
    For sure. And ya following could help out
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  11. February 6th:

    Morning Cardio:
    - 1 scoop of Alphamine
    - 6 grams BCAA

    Cardio Notes:
    LISS -- 5 minutes
    HIIT -- 5 minutes
    LISS -- 5 minutes
    HIIT -- 5 minutes
    LISS -- 5 minutes
    - Haven't done morning cardio in a while so I took it kind of easy just to get back into the swing of things. Though I did take it easy, sweating more then usual was there. We all know why
    - Felt good once I was done with my cardio for the morning and got a nice start to the day.

    Supplements in the morning:
    - 1 cap Erase Pro
    - 1 gram Fish Oil
    - 500mg Vit C
    - 1 Multi
    - 10 grams BCAA mixed with 2.5 grams Creatine
    - 500mg Agmatine

    Supplements pre-workout:
    - 1 scoop Jacked Micro
    - 500mg Agmatine
    - 1 cap Versa-1
    - 1.6 gram BA

    Weight Session:
    - Lifted Chest ( I have a workout log going so I won't post up in here about it but I will post the link everyday just in case people want to take a look at it)
    - Session went very smoothly just like always. Kept all rest periods to 30 seconds or less to keep the intensity up.

    Cardio:
    - 1 scoop Alphamine pre-cardio
    - 25 minutes LISS
    - 10 minutes Stairmaster
    - I was sweating even more then I was in the morning cardio. My cardiovascular endurance isn't the greatest as of now but will continue to increase.

    Supplements postworkout:
    - 2 scoops whey mixed in water
    - 1.6 grams BA
    - 2.5 grams Creatine

    Supplement notes:
    - Alphamine obviously is the only thing that has kicked in right away. It has not reached its full effects, but surely has already increased my body temperature. Also the appetite suppression was already noticeable. Alphamine has done the very best at killing my appetite over any other supplement I have tried.
    - Got a nice pump with the added 500mg Agmatine to my Jacked Micro.
    - No comment on Versa-1 or Erase Pro yet.

    Beginning weight for this stack is ~224. I have some photos but don't have time to upload right now but will get them on soon.

    Total Calorie intake was ~ 3300. Starting with a 500 calorie deficit to start off with the cut. Do not want to start too fast on the calorie deficit just because I want my body to adapt slowly but surely.

    Overall a pretty good day with starting cardio and weight session. School is going good so far. Classes this semester aren't too bad... yet . I do have a 5 page paper due Friday by midnight but it is in a pretty cool class ( Business of Sports), so it shouldn't be too bad.

    Switching up diet is going to be a little rough to start which is the usual. Alphamine sure did kill the appetite in the morning though, but post workout meal was:
    - Pound of 93/7 Lean Turkey Meat
    - 1 packet Taco Seasoning (less sodium)
    - Tostitos Fire Roasted Chips

    Workout Link:
    Kbayne doing it P/RR/S Style

  12. Very solid update. Great start to this log.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Very solid update. Great start to this log.
    Thank you kind sir . I noticed in your log you just ran you were starting Alphamine and Versa-1 correct? If so are you running anything along side it? Just curious
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Thank you kind sir . I noticed in your log you just ran you were starting Alphamine and Versa-1 correct? If so are you running anything along side it? Just curious
    I really wanted to keep it pretty simple so I could see what Versa-1 is all about. Currently dosing 1 V-1 per day (morning or pre-workout) and 2-3 scoops Alphamine each day.

    On top of that the only other major things are Agmatine (1g pre-CHO meal), SSv2 (2 caps per day), Protocolv2 Pre/Post workout, and ALCAR usually 2g upon waking. That and staples (even though SSv2, ALCAR, and Agmatine are quite usually close to being staples for myself).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. I'm in. Great start kbayne.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I really wanted to keep it pretty simple so I could see what Versa-1 is all about. Currently dosing 1 V-1 per day (morning or pre-workout) and 2-3 scoops Alphamine each day.

    On top of that the only other major things are Agmatine (1g pre-CHO meal), SSv2 (2 caps per day), Protocolv2 Pre/Post workout, and ALCAR usually 2g upon waking. That and staples (even though SSv2, ALCAR, and Agmatine are quite usually close to being staples for myself).
    Nice! I've yet to try Protocol but the profile looks quite nice. The SSv2 profile looks nice also. Really wanted to pull the trigger on it but decided not to yet. Just going to be dosing Agmatine/ALCAR/Na-RALA pre meal.

    And ya ALCAR/LCLT and Agmatine are pretty much staples for myself as well.

    And I'm sure you've got something planned for your next future stack
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm in. Great start kbayne.
    Great to have ya be easy breezy
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Great to have ya be easy breezy
    Haha glad I found the log. Your stack looks awesome. Good luck.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Haha glad I found the log. Your stack looks awesome. Good luck.
    Thanks man. We'll see how it goes
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. IN! That stack is looking good.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    IN! That stack is looking good.

    Awesome Jiigzz. And ya I thought it looked good myself
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice! I've yet to try Protocol but the profile looks quite nice. The SSv2 profile looks nice also. Really wanted to pull the trigger on it but decided not to yet. Just going to be dosing Agmatine/ALCAR/Na-RALA pre meal.

    And ya ALCAR/LCLT and Agmatine are pretty much staples for myself as well.

    And I'm sure you've got something planned for your next future stack
    Ya LCLT, Leucine, and Agmatine are things I use all the time and Protocol makes it real convenient, plus the COP is a very nice addition.

    I got some ideas for next month after I get a good feel for Versa-1 (mostly hoping to get Enhanced ), but the real fun should be in April.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya LCLT, Leucine, and Agmatine are things I use all the time and Protocol makes it real convenient, plus the COP is a very nice addition.

    I got some ideas for next month after I get a good feel for Versa-1 (mostly hoping to get Enhanced ), but the real fun should be in April.
    True that about Enhanced. Pretty pumped for that!!!

    April huh... excited to see what you've got planned. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled come that time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    True that about Enhanced. Pretty pumped for that!!!

    April huh... excited to see what you've got planned. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled come that time.
    Should be similar to what I did last year to get into the shape I am in my avi. Trying to hold off on using Erase Pro and ABE until then...might be hard lol.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Should be similar to what I did last year to get into the shape I am in my avi. Trying to hold off on using Erase Pro and ABE until then...might be hard lol.
    Ya your avi is pretty sick . Whenever I have EP/ABE or any PES product I can't hold back haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DJBeanPole Begins CUT PHASE 2: Erase Pro + DCP (unsponsored)
    By DJBeanPole in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:48 PM
  2. The cutting begins Nov. 24th.
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:22 AM
  3. And the cutting begins
    By karategirl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:17 AM
  4. Finally...the cut begins
    By Grmlock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Log in
Log in