Kbayne Begins The Cutting Phase

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is that time of the season where most of us try and get cut up for the summer or after a long bulking phase, which I just went through. My bulk was very successful. Put on more fat then I wanted but still gained a nice amount of mass with still keeping some of my definition. Strength numbers are pretty high right now, so during this cut I would like to keep my strength numbers where they are/ possibly gaining some strength. I plan on starting my cut tomorrow and running what I have for supps for 8 weeks. I then will take a break and add in some other goodies that I will comment on in a bit.

Here is what I have for my cut as of now:

Alphamine -- 1-4
EP -- 1-4
Versa 1 -- 1-8
TTA -- 1-8
Na-RALA -- 1-8
Agmatine -- 1-8
ALCAR -- 1-8
Green tea extract -- 1-8
BCAA -- 1-8
ECA -- 5-8
Alpha T2 -- 5-8
Reduce XT -- 5-8

Still waiting on a few of the above supplements but for the most part I have everything to get started.

Staples that obviously I will be running along side:

Creatine
BA
Multi
Vit C
Fish Oil

I will be starting my cut tomorrow, which means early cardio starts in for me (yay.. not :D) but my Alphamine will get me up and going for sure. I will get my weight in the morning and weight myself every 3 days and post up about it. Also will try and get some pictures up by tomorrow (only before/middle/after pics).

I will be doing carb cycling techniques which will basically go 4 days low and 1 day high. I really think carb cycling is very effective for not losing strength while keeping muscle mass but losing that non-wanted stubborn fat.

Cardio will mostly consist off HIIT and the StairMaster. Will do cardio in the AM and then some more after weight session.

Once these 8 weeks are over I will see where I am at. Will then take a little break and have this ready to run:

ArA
LCLT
GlycerGrow
Anabeta Elite
Compound 20 possibly

But that's for another time later on :D

I will post back up every day at night (at least try to) that way I have everything I need to post up for the day.

Over and Out.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kbayne. You help out a lot of people here. Makes it a no brainier to follow one of your logs. In !!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kbayne. You help out a lot of people here. Makes it a no brainier to follow one of your logs. In !!!
Thanks man :D. Should be a fun time and excited to see the results at the end.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I went ahead and did some more research last night. I edited my first post and took out Alpha T2 for weeks 1-4 and am going to replace that with Decimate and run it weeks 5-8 with ECA. I just figured with Alphamine, EP, and Versa 1 that Alpha T2 was not needed at this time.

Just got back from morning cardio:

LISS -- 5 minutes
HIIT -- 5 minutes
LISS -- 5 minutes
HIIT -- 5 minutes
LISS -- 5 minutes

Just getting back into cardio sessions in the morning so I didn't want to over do it. Also took my first dose of Alphamine FP flavor :D. Been off of it for over a month now so that was a pretty sad time.

Just wanted to get on this morning before class and give a little update to my morning so far. Will be back tonight to update again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you been stealing the ideas out of my head for stacks? Awesome looking set up for the next 12 weeks!

What does the lifting plan look like?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you been stealing the ideas out of my head for stacks? Awesome looking set up for the next 12 weeks!

What does the lifting plan look like?
Ill be honest bolt, I have :D. But ya I'm pretty excited for the next 12 weeks.

Right now I'm doing PRRS style workout. On my last week of the cycle so I may switch it up a bit so the intensity is up more during weight sessions. But PRRS is treating me nicely right now so may do another cycle of it just lower rest periods between sets.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be honest bolt, I have :D. But ya I'm pretty excited for the next 12 weeks.

Right now I'm doing PRRS style workout. On my last week of the cycle so I may switch it up a bit so the intensity is up more during weight sessions. But PRRS is treating me nicely right now so may do another cycle of it just lower rest periods between sets.
O right pretty sure I lurked a workout log about that somewhere on AM that you have.

Either way good luck! Just make sure when you do your fasted cardio that you get that Alphamine before it. I have great success with Caffeine + Alpha-Y before fasted cardio.

I still have never used ECA tho but know plenty of people love that combo. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O right pretty sure I lurked a workout log about that somewhere on AM that you have.

Either way good luck! Just make sure when you do your fasted cardio that you get that Alphamine before it. I have great success with Caffeine + Alpha-Y before fasted cardio.

I still have never used ECA tho but know plenty of people love that combo. ;)
You got it. Took my Alphamine pre cardio this AM. Ill just say it was a success this morning :D

But ya I just wanted to run the ECA also and see how it compares to Alphamine when considering appetite suppression, muscle sparing, etc.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got it. Took my Alphamine pre cardio this AM. Ill just say it was a success this morning :D

But ya I just wanted to run the ECA also and see how it compares to Alphamine when considering appetite suppression, muscle sparing, etc.
Definitely let me know how it compares (well I guess following along in the log should take care of that ;) ).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely let me know how it compares (well I guess following along in the log should take care of that ;) ).
For sure. And ya following could help out :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 6th:

Morning Cardio:
- 1 scoop of Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
LISS -- 5 minutes
HIIT -- 5 minutes
LISS -- 5 minutes
HIIT -- 5 minutes
LISS -- 5 minutes
- Haven't done morning cardio in a while so I took it kind of easy just to get back into the swing of things. Though I did take it easy, sweating more then usual was there. We all know why :D
- Felt good once I was done with my cardio for the morning and got a nice start to the day.

Supplements in the morning:
- 1 cap Erase Pro
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 Multi
- 10 grams BCAA mixed with 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Agmatine

Supplements pre-workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 500mg Agmatine
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1.6 gram BA

Weight Session:
- Lifted Chest ( I have a workout log going so I won't post up in here about it but I will post the link everyday just in case people want to take a look at it)
- Session went very smoothly just like always. Kept all rest periods to 30 seconds or less to keep the intensity up.

Cardio:
- 1 scoop Alphamine pre-cardio
- 25 minutes LISS
- 10 minutes Stairmaster
- I was sweating even more then I was in the morning cardio. My cardiovascular endurance isn't the greatest as of now but will continue to increase.

Supplements postworkout:
- 2 scoops whey mixed in water
- 1.6 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Supplement notes:
- Alphamine obviously is the only thing that has kicked in right away. It has not reached its full effects, but surely has already increased my body temperature. Also the appetite suppression was already noticeable. Alphamine has done the very best at killing my appetite over any other supplement I have tried.
- Got a nice pump with the added 500mg Agmatine to my Jacked Micro.
- No comment on Versa-1 or Erase Pro yet.

Beginning weight for this stack is ~224. I have some photos but don't have time to upload right now but will get them on soon.

Total Calorie intake was ~ 3300. Starting with a 500 calorie deficit to start off with the cut. Do not want to start too fast on the calorie deficit just because I want my body to adapt slowly but surely.

Overall a pretty good day with starting cardio and weight session. School is going good so far. Classes this semester aren't too bad... yet :D. I do have a 5 page paper due Friday by midnight but it is in a pretty cool class ( Business of Sports), so it shouldn't be too bad.

Switching up diet is going to be a little rough to start which is the usual. Alphamine sure did kill the appetite in the morning though, but post workout meal was:
- Pound of 93/7 Lean Turkey Meat
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning (less sodium)
- Tostitos Fire Roasted Chips

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-4.html

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid update. Great start to this log. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid update. Great start to this log. :D
Thank you kind sir :D. I noticed in your log you just ran you were starting Alphamine and Versa-1 correct? If so are you running anything along side it? Just curious :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you kind sir :D. I noticed in your log you just ran you were starting Alphamine and Versa-1 correct? If so are you running anything along side it? Just curious :D
I really wanted to keep it pretty simple so I could see what Versa-1 is all about. Currently dosing 1 V-1 per day (morning or pre-workout) and 2-3 scoops Alphamine each day.

On top of that the only other major things are Agmatine (1g pre-CHO meal), SSv2 (2 caps per day), Protocolv2 Pre/Post workout, and ALCAR usually 2g upon waking. That and staples (even though SSv2, ALCAR, and Agmatine are quite usually close to being staples for myself).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Great start kbayne.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wanted to keep it pretty simple so I could see what Versa-1 is all about. Currently dosing 1 V-1 per day (morning or pre-workout) and 2-3 scoops Alphamine each day.

On top of that the only other major things are Agmatine (1g pre-CHO meal), SSv2 (2 caps per day), Protocolv2 Pre/Post workout, and ALCAR usually 2g upon waking. That and staples (even though SSv2, ALCAR, and Agmatine are quite usually close to being staples for myself).
Nice! I've yet to try Protocol but the profile looks quite nice. The SSv2 profile looks nice also. Really wanted to pull the trigger on it but decided not to yet. Just going to be dosing Agmatine/ALCAR/Na-RALA pre meal.

And ya ALCAR/LCLT and Agmatine are pretty much staples for myself as well.

And I'm sure you've got something planned for your next future stack :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
IN! That stack is looking good.

:D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I've yet to try Protocol but the profile looks quite nice. The SSv2 profile looks nice also. Really wanted to pull the trigger on it but decided not to yet. Just going to be dosing Agmatine/ALCAR/Na-RALA pre meal.

And ya ALCAR/LCLT and Agmatine are pretty much staples for myself as well.

And I'm sure you've got something planned for your next future stack :D
Ya LCLT, Leucine, and Agmatine are things I use all the time and Protocol makes it real convenient, plus the COP is a very nice addition.

I got some ideas for next month after I get a good feel for Versa-1 (mostly hoping to get Enhanced ;) ), but the real fun should be in April. :eek: :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya LCLT, Leucine, and Agmatine are things I use all the time and Protocol makes it real convenient, plus the COP is a very nice addition.

I got some ideas for next month after I get a good feel for Versa-1 (mostly hoping to get Enhanced ;) ), but the real fun should be in April. :eek: :D
True that about Enhanced. Pretty pumped for that!!!

April huh... excited to see what you've got planned. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled come that time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that about Enhanced. Pretty pumped for that!!!

April huh... excited to see what you've got planned. Ill have to keep my eyes peeled come that time.
Should be similar to what I did last year to get into the shape I am in my avi. Trying to hold off on using Erase Pro and ABE until then...might be hard lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be similar to what I did last year to get into the shape I am in my avi. Trying to hold off on using Erase Pro and ABE until then...might be hard lol.
Ya your avi is pretty sick :D. Whenever I have EP/ABE or any PES product I can't hold back haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 7, 2013

Just so everyone knows, as I am typing this I am sipping on some FP Alphamine with some Grape Bubblegum BCAA :D

Morning Cardio Supplements:
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- Hit the bike again today while watching some ESPN :D
- 45 minutes of LISS
- Went good overall. I tend to mix my cardio methods up but as I get back into cardio I just do whatever I feel like until my cardiovascular endurance is better so then I can really get into some fun things.

Supplements in the AM:
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 cap Erase Pro
- 1gram Fish Oil
- 500mg Agmatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6grams BA
- 500mg Agmatine

Weight Session:
- Well today was Shoulders.
- Session went very smoothly and intense. Kept a nice sweat throughout the whole workout.
- Nice pump and a little more vascularity already showing.
- I am on my Shock week of PRRS so everything is a super set. I really enjoy this week because I just can feel the muscles working more along with the pump.

Cardio:
- 1 scoop Alphamine about 15 minutes pre-cardio
- HIIT on bike for 10 minutes
- Stairmaster for 15 minutes
- HIIT on treadmill for 10 minutes
- The HIIT on the treadmill was INTENSE. I set the incline to 15% and started out at the speed 3.0. Walked on that for about 2 minutes then I up the speed to 7.0-7.5 and sprint for 30-45 seconds then go back down to 3.0. This type of HIIT is seriously sh!tty but very beneficial. It is if not the hardest HIIT sessions I have. Once I get more into cardio I up the minutes to about 20 minutes of this continuously.

Supplements Post-Workout:
- 2 scoops Whey
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA
- I miss ANABETA/ABE :(

Supplement Notes:
- Alphamine... what can I say. She's kicked into gear already. Mentally, physically, emotionally (just kidding). Waking up to Alphamine is like waking up to a naked chick in the sheets.. it is that good :D. But on the real Alphamine is helping a lot with keeping me going on cardio and keeping the intensity up!!!
- Erase Pro I really still can't comment on and won't be able to for a few more days. I'm only on day 2.
- Versa-1 I can't comment on yet either. I will say that I do believe with the jacked micro and versa-1 combo I am sweating more during my weight session. We will see what else Versa has to bring to the table
- Still waiting on my TTA, Na-RALA, Green Tea Extract, and ALCAR

Weight:
- Not going to weight myself until Monday probably

Calorie Intake for the day was roughly 3400 again. I am consuming my carbs pre and post workout with the high majority coming from post workout. Keeping carbs around 100-125 for my low days.

Other Notes:
- Classes for the semester are pretty easy as of now. Taking all Kinesiology & Health classes finally so the classes are exciting actually.
- Still somewhat hard waking up early for morning cardio just because I am not used to it yet, but Alphamine is helping me get out of bed.
- I don't know if any of you knew this but I had Pityrisis Rosae a few months back and I was thinking that it was starting to come back again so I was starting to get pissed. I still get like one dot on my body every once in a while so when I spot it is check everywhere. Pityrisis Rosae is not fun at all.
- Other than that not much too comment on. All I do really is school, workout, and eat (when I can :D)

Workout Link:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved once I got out of gen eds and into all my Kin classes. Made things so much easier when it was stuff I enjoyed and found applicable to other uses.

Once you get that TTA, GTE, Na-RALA, and ALCAR this stack is going to be hnnngggg worthy. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved once I got out of gen eds and into all my Kin classes. Made things so much easier when it was stuff I enjoyed and found applicable to other uses.

Once you get that TTA, GTE, Na-RALA, and ALCAR this stack is going to be hnnngggg worthy. :D
Ya generals sucked.

Ya they should be here by next week hopefully :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Just took Alphamine with BCAA. Heading to the gym to hit some legs and cardio. Didn't get my lift in yesterday but did get morning cardio in. Will be back with more info fellas.

Have a good day :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 8, 2013

Morning Supplementation:
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Session:
- 25 minutes of HIIT

February 9, 2013

Morning Supplementation:
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Session:
- 50 minutes Stairmaster
- Kept the Level at 20 which is the highest level it will go to
- Was drenched by the time I was finished

Supplements in the AM:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 500mg Vit C
- 500mg Agmatine
- 1 multi
- 2.5 gram Creatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 500mg Agmatine
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- Lifted legs today
- For some reason I felt weak today on legs. Usually my leg sessions are more up tempo and intense but for some reason today wasn't that great
- Still got a good workout in though for legs.

Cardio:
- Stairmaster for 15 minutes
- Ran a mile by sprinting the straight aways and jogging the corners. This was pretty brutal for me because I really haven't done any running on a track in a while like this.
- Played basketball for a good 2 hours.

Post Workout Supplements:
- 2 scoops whey
- 1.6 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Supplement Notes:
- Erase Pro seems to be starting to kick in just a bit. Waking up a little more dry and looking harder in the mirror. Still need to keep dosing as I am to see more of the benefits :D
- Alphamine is still doing everything it is suppose to. Looking harder in the mirror will be on behalf of Alphamine also. Keeping the intensity up along with my body temperature.
- Versa-1 from the threads doesn't seem to kick in around week 2 so really still isn't much to comment on here yet.

Calorie intake for the day was roughly 3500. Keeping carbs on the day around 125 with most coming from post workout.

Other Notes:
- I just got done watching the Notre Dame and Louisville game. Went into 5 overtimes!!! The game was crazy if anyone didn't watch it.
- Got a nice sleep in this morning so that was nice. After my weight session and cardio I was exhausted. Layed around and watched Prison Break. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it.
- Been snowing all day here in Laramie so it is nice and cold again.
- Other then that everything is going well.

Workout Link:

Apnutter

Apnutter

Awards
subbed! Using this as a little motivation for my up coming cut! Keep it coming!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in bro...that is a large 8 seeker there...
More simple?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 10, 2013

Today was an off day for me. So no cardio or weights. Just been sitting around doing homework and watching some TV shows and just watched my team Duke hold on for a win against a horrible team.

Kept my total carb intake to about 40 grams. Total calorie intake will be about 3400.

So overall not much to comment on today but will be back at it tomorrow :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 11, 2013

Sorry for the delay guys. I was typing my progress up last night and had to leave my house for a bit. Got back and the power was out!!! I don't know why. I could have been because it was sooo cold but I am not sure. Anyways here is Monday.

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- 5 minute warm up on the treadmill
- 25 minutes HIIT on the bike
- 5 minute cool down on the treadmill
- Cardiovascular endurance is starting to pick up but not even close to where it should/will be :D
- Body temperature is starting to increase quicker while doing cardio also.

Supplements in the AM:
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram fish oil
- 500mg Agmatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6 grams BA
- 500mg Agamtine

Weights Session:
- Hit back today. Had a nice and intense workout. I decided to take my EP pre-workout instead of in the morning. Will continue to do this throughout the log.
- I am starting to notice some vascularity in my arms and shoulders. They aren't popping that much but they are sure trying to :D
- Even though I am doing PRRS and this week is Power, I still am keeping my rest periods somewhat short to keep the intensity up.
- As you will see in my workout log, I did deadlift and rack deadlift. That was killer and my lower back was totaled after. Woke up this morning sore as h3ll.

Cardio:
- 15 minutes stairmaster
- 20 minutes on treadmill. Had the incline set on 15.0 and the speed at 3.0. Started out just walking but every 2.5-3 minutes I would bump the speed up to 5.0 and run for 1 minute and then go back down to a speed of 3.0. This was very intense and I was done after this.
- I would say my favorite type of cardio is HIIT. Main reason being... you don't have to be on a bike, treadmill, stairmaster, etc for an hour haha :D. But for other reasons obviously such as keeping the metabolism fired up throughout the day, more fat burning while preserving muscle (if done correctly, etc.

Supplements Post- Workout:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Erase Pro is for sure kicking in more and more. I am looking and feeling more dry along with getting a leaning out effect already. I love Erase Pro because of this and I never get sore joints or anything like others have reported from EP. I don't use anything fancy either like a high dose of cissus or a high dose of fish oil. Like I stated earlier I am dosing 1 cap EP pre-workout now and then 1 cap before breakfast in the morning on off days.
- Alphamine is the main reason for leaning out. Taking Alphamine on an empty stomach (fasting) pre-cardio is really helping out my progress I do believe. Along with leaning out I am looking harder and feeling harder. I would give this credit to the Alphamine + EP. This is one of the favorite combos for fat loss I do believe and for good reasoning.
- Versa-1 I feel still hasn't kicked in yet. From all the reviews and current logs it seems it starts to kick in around week 1.5-2. Also been reading that more carbs are needed during or before dosing Versa-1 to get a better effect. I have been taking in carbs pre-workout but will take in a bit more because of this reason.

Weight:
- Weight was at ~215 before cardio Monday morning. I definitely look and feel a bit leaner so that is a plus.
- I do have some pictures that I took the other day but am going to wait until I get more progress pics to upload them so they can be compared.

Calorie intake:
- I am somewhat in a IF protocol right now because of morning cardio and then class.
- Getting in around 3400 calories from clean sources. Majority coming from protein and fats with about ~125 carbs coming from pre and post workout meals

Other Notes:
- School is starting to pick up with homework and exams. So I have been putting in a little more time with this.
- Other then that everything is good :D

Workout Link:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way I will post up tonight about todays workout and everything. I have basketball at 9 tonight so I will do it after that :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 12, 2013

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- 20 minutes stairmaster
- 10 minutes HIIT on bike
- By the time I got off the stairmaster I felt really good and was ready for the HIIT. The HIIT went by smoothly although my legs were a little dead. Alphamine really helps me keep my focus and the intensity up though for early morning fasted cardio.

Supplements in the AM:
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram fish oil
- 500mg Agmatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6 grams BA
- 500mg Agamtine

Weights Session:
- Today was Power Arms. This workout went pretty quickly mainly because I kept the rest periods very short.
- Could see some more vascularity in my arms today. Also was looking full and harder then I was on Monday. Worked out on an empty stomach today but felt great.
- Arms were very much pumped by the end of the workout.

Cardio:
- 5 minutes on treadmill LISS
- Went upstairs to the indoor track and ran 5 laps by sprinting the straight aways and jogging the corners.
- I didn't do much cardio post workout because I had a basketball game tonight. The game for sure gave me the cardio I needed. Still not in basketball shape, but once I get there then I know I will be where I want to be for cardiovascular endurance anyways. Played basketball for about 50 minutes.

Supplements Post- Workout:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Erase Pro was taken pre-workout again. I have been reading some peoples recommendations on when to take EP and starting to see many people like taking EP pre-workout. Still needs to kick in more for the full effect which is still to come considering I have only been on it for 6 days (tomorrow will be a week :D).
- Versa-1 taking pre-workout also. I am becoming a little more vascular as I noted earlier which I will give some of the credit to Versa-1 + Jacked Micro combo. This combo seems to be very popular also on the forum. Still need to be on for a while longer to get some of the effects others have noted on Versa-1. I am excited though to see what it will bring for me.
- Alphamine... I think the flavor is getting better and better each time I take it :D. Really starting to lean me out and it is helping me push through my morning cardio sessions. Kicks in within 10 minutes for me and by that time my body temperature is up and I am ready for whatever it is I will be doing for cardio.

Weight:
- As I stated before I will weight myself every Monday. I will say that I am looking leaner though.

Calorie intake:
- Roughly took in about 3300 calories today. Vast majority of them coming post workout which is what I want to happen anyways.

Other Notes:
- Have a test tomorrow but shouldn't be too hard at all.
- Now that I have updated on this I am going to watch and episode of Prison Break and hit the hay. Wake up nice and early and hit cardio then study for a bit then go to the test.

Workout Link:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log brotha. I'm liking the layout.

I know EP+Alphamine is a great combo for getting/looking lean (I love it), but I wouldn't count V-1 out of that equation. I notice this pretty fast unless I bring my calories up a good amount over maintenance. I don't want to speak (type) for him, but bolt might be able to add to this as well.

Keep killing it man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See I was mentioned in here... ;)

Ya I haven't noticed any crazy muscle fullness or insane pumps on par with what the beta testers noted. Focus has been up and down, definitely improved over baseline but just upset I haven't found the way to get it perfect (when I do I get some insane focus...awesome when it hits me right). Regardless though I am using pretty much just the V-1 + Alphamine combo and I am losing weight at a very fast pace (seems very predominantly fat loss). Strength is rising and I am even eating 450g CHO twice a week. :eek:

On week 3 so things seem to be going great. I am impressed looking back even though first week I was all "man hope this is more than just some focus stuff". :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log brotha. I'm liking the layout.

I know EP+Alphamine is a great combo for getting/looking lean (I love it), but I wouldn't count V-1 out of that equation. I notice this pretty fast unless I bring my calories up a good amount over maintenance. I don't want to speak (type) for him, but bolt might be able to add to this as well.

Keep killing it man.
Thanks man.

Ya I'm definitely not counting out V-1 at all just have to wait for it to kick in more is all. I loved all the beta-testers feedback and results so we will see how it plays out :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See I was mentioned in here... ;)

Ya I haven't noticed any crazy muscle fullness or insane pumps on par with what the beta testers noted. Focus has been up and down, definitely improved over baseline but just upset I haven't found the way to get it perfect (when I do I get some insane focus...awesome when it hits me right). Regardless though I am using pretty much just the V-1 + Alphamine combo and I am losing weight at a very fast pace (seems very predominantly fat loss). Strength is rising and I am even eating 450g CHO twice a week. :eek:

On week 3 so things seem to be going great. I am impressed looking back even though first week I was all "man hope this is more than just some focus stuff". :D
I am low carbed for most of the week but as you are doing bolt I'm taking in about 400 CHO every 3-4 days.

I'm a patient guy so I don't like to think ahead and tell myself a product wont work. I know V-1 is an awesome product that will bring great results just gotta keep on keeping on until it kicks in :D

Also thats awesome to hear about the Alphamine + V-1 combo leading to such great fat loss at a quick pace.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.

Ya I'm definitely not counting out V-1 at all just have to wait for it to kick in more is all. I loved all the beta-testers feedback and results so we will see how it plays out :D
No problem.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd counted it out for any future results at all. I was just saying that there's a chance it could have a part in your leaning out thus far. Either way, sounds like things are off to a good start.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd counted it out for any future results at all. I was just saying that there's a chance it could have a part in your leaning out thus far. Either way, sounds like things are off to a good start.
Oh ya for sure man. The 3 pack combo I'm on are all going nicely together. Can't wait to get a few more weeks in and see what it can do

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ohhh heeey......

Sub'd