Kbayne Begins The Cutting Phase

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful of that bandwork breezy.
It's awesome but I think he suggests six Weeks. Max
I attempted to do extra and it ended up beating me into the ground.

Also kbayne, go to tnation.com and search mountain dog
Will do ace. Thanks.

Kbayne your PM's are full :)

aceroni

Awards
Will do ace. Thanks.

Kbayne your PM's are full :)
No problem breezy were all here to learn from each other.
Going to probably do 1.5 squats next week for shock week. Do you prefer them more for front squats or back squats?
Fyi we do not have a Smith, so that isn't an option. I could always squat a bar against the power rack.. That would be interesting

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem breezy were all here to learn from each other.
Going to probably do 1.5 squats next week for shock week. Do you prefer them more for front squats or back squats?
Fyi we do not have a Smith, so that isn't an option. I could always squat a bar against the power rack.. That would be interesting
I've actually only done 1.5 back squats. I usually used a Smith, but liked them with a barbell as well. Another option would be 1.5 hack squats if you have the machine.

aceroni

Awards
I've actually only done 1.5 back squats. I usually used a Smith, but liked them with a barbell as well. Another option would be 1.5 hack squats if you have the machine.
Also no hack squat. This gym is bare bones, I do miss the hack from my old gym but trading one hack squat for two monos, a ghr, a reverse hyper, two SSB, cambered bar, and Mastodon squat bars are well worth it

But really though I miss that hack squat

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really wish my gym had a hack squat machine. Used a few in the past and really enjoy them.

aceroni

Awards
I really wish my gym had a hack squat machine. Used a few in the past and really enjoy them.
I feel like my legs are bigger now from only focusing on squats but I think the hack squat keeps them thicker at the knees

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like my legs are bigger now from only focusing on squats but I think the hack squat keeps them thicker at the knees
I haven't had a chance to use a hack squat machine long enough to see results. I just like to use various forms of squats when possible. I do incorporate BB Hack Squats every once and a while though:

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCDFdNqg0I4