Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got here before you Ben...you slacking off?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
It appears that way. There have been so many Enhanced threads I think I have missed the odd log.

Kbayne knows I am ever loyal though so it is no drama. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It appears that way. There have been so many Enhanced threads I think I have missed the odd log.

Kbayne knows I am ever loyal though so it is no drama. ;)
This is true :D. Awesome to have ya join in.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 13, 2013

Morning Cardio Supplements:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- Got to the gym in the morning and wasn't sure what I was feeling (cardio type wise). I ended up biking for 30 minutes while going over some notes before my test. I never thought that cardio would go so fast while looking over notes but after I went over the notes twice, it had been about 23 minutes already.
- After this I went up stairs to the basketball courts and did some sprints. I only did about 5 down and backs (start at baseline and run about 7 feet, sprint back. Spring 20 feet, sprint back; Sprint 40 feet, sprint back; Sprint roughly 55 feet, sprint back; Sprint 70 feet, sprint back; and Sprint 84 feet, sprint back). I know I said only 5 of these but only 5 of these did the job haha.

Supplements in the AM:
- 500mg Agmatine
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 1 Multi

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6 grams BA
- 500mg Agamtine

Weights Session:
- Hit some Chest today. Session was awesome. Maybe the best one since I started last week. Felt very strong and focus today.
- As you will see in my workout log (if you check it out :D) the weight I was pushing was pretty good. Felt like my strength was up just a bit today.

Cardio:
- Before cardio I took .5 scoops of Alphamine about 15 minutes before. This really up'ed the cardio intensity and brought up my body temperature instantly.
- Put the treadmill incline on 15.0% and set it at 3.0 speed. Every 2 minutes I would then raise the speed up to 5.0 and run for ~ 35 seconds. I did this continuously for about 15 minutes.
- Then got on a bike and rode for 10 minutes keeping the RPM above 120 whole time (watching ESPN of course).
- By the time I was finished with weights and cardio... I was spent. Honestly I could not wait to lay down and go to bed.

Supplements Post- Workout:
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- It has been a week today since starting the EP + V-1 + Alphamine combo. I really think it is starting to kick in.
- Weight is still coming off quite nicely and I look and feel much much leaner. I look in the mirror and can already see a difference in my arms, chest, waist, face, etc. It has only been one week and I am seeing great results.
- As I stated before, I felt a little stronger today in the gym. Could have been placebo but also could have been V-1 possibly kicking in a bit.
- My previous log I did was ABE/EP/Alphamine on a lean bulk and while I was on it I was looking very solid and lean. Best I had looked in a while. Coming off of that combo I put on some fat and started to lose definition. But since starting this combo I am starting to look more solid and lean :D
- This combo could become a huge fan favorite once more and more people begin to try it. I know people already love EP/Alphamine combo and with all the great feedback on V-1 I do not see why it would not even become more of a favorite.

Weight:
- I look and feel leaner. I didn't weigh myself but I may start to weigh myself every 4 days because of how I am feeling (leanness wise).

Calorie intake:
- Took in about 3200 calories today. Went out and had dinner last night for my post workout meal with the lady friend. Go a chicken salad which was pretty bomb I might add.

Other Notes:
- Test that I had yesterday was easy. I thought it would have been a little tougher but went very smoothly.
- I don't know if any of you are college basketball fans but I am. Duke is my favorite team and it is *****ry week and they played UNC last night. Which they won of course :D. So I was happy about that.
- I stayed up kind of late and FINALLY finished Prison Break.
- Once again it is snowing in Laramie. I am really getting sick of the snow and the cold

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-4.html

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killing that cardio big dog! EPRO/v-1/alphamine hmm you may be on to the next big stack around here. Could easily be used as a cut/recomp or lean bulk. Leaning up and looking solid. Win!

Great update.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killing that cardio big dog! EPRO/v-1/alphamine hmm you may be on to the next big stack around here. Could easily be used as a cut/recomp or lean bulk. Leaning up and looking solid. Win!

Great update.
Thanks bro. Ya I really think this stack will be the next big stack for cutting/recomp. Only a week in and feeling great. Only better things to come :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW I am pretty sore today. I believe people were commenting on DOMS from V-1 and being more sore then usual?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW I am pretty sore today. I believe people were commenting on DOMS from V-1 and being more sore then usual?
It's not consistent for me, but yeah. There have been a few times when DOMS was intense. However, I seemed to recover quickly, as strength kept improving.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the DOMS I get after some leg days is very intense. Some of the highest DOMS I have had in the past year. I got some real serious upper body DOMS too but they both are tapering away and getting less intense (I am also cutting slightly so recovery isn't optimal or in a caloric surplus).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the DOMS I get after some leg days is very intense. Some of the highest DOMS I have had in the past year. I got some real serious upper body DOMS too but they both are tapering away and getting less intense (I am also cutting slightly so recovery isn't optimal or in a caloric surplus).
Have you come to any sort of conclusion on the reason for increased DOMS? Increased mm connection is all I could come up with.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you come to any sort of conclusion on the reason for increased DOMS? Increased mm connection is all I could come up with.
Ya that is my thoughts so far. Honestly I am training with a powerlifting approach and not focusing too much on MM connection but my DOMS are worst after Dynamic Effort Squat and Deadlifts. I feel much faster even with increasing weight lately and I feel this is in part due to my focus while training and ability to recruit the movement I want more efficiently. (awkward wording :p )

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your doms is very easy to explain. You squat cars and bench full grown cattle! Beast!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that is my thoughts so far. Honestly I am training with a powerlifting approach and not focusing too much on MM connection but my DOMS are worst after Dynamic Effort Squat and Deadlifts. I feel much faster even with increasing weight lately and I feel this is in part due to my focus while training and ability to recruit the movement I want more efficiently. (awkward wording :p )
I was training more for strength during the beta and still had days with increased DOMS as well. All of this higher rep, trying to build muscle stuff is new to me haha.

Your doms is very easy to explain. You squat cars and bench full grown cattle! Beast!
Lol. I'm not that strong, but thanks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not consistent for me, but yeah. There have been a few times when DOMS was intense. However, I seemed to recover quickly, as strength kept improving.
Recovering quicker and strength gains keep improving? Seems legit and good to me :D

Interesting. This was the first day I noticed somewhat of DOMS and it has only been a week. You said you were on week 3 correct? I guess I will have to see how it plays out for me and how long the DOMS will last.

After my back workout on Monday (deadlift and rack deadlift) the DOMS I had were pretty intense.

I've got a lot of questions concerning V-1 but I will just roll with it and see how I react to it :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bolt I know you love ArA and ran it a few times and I was just wondering if the DOMS compare to ArA that you were receiving from V-1?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolt I know you love ArA and ran it a few times and I was just wondering if the DOMS compare to ArA that you were receiving from V-1?
Kinda hard to truly compare. I tend to run ArA on high volume and am running less volume right now with Versa-1 (about to end week 3). I'd say ArA was probably more intense but honestly after week 1 on Versa I was at levels I hadn't been at in months in terms of DOMS.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting to know. Thanks bolt. I will just have to see how bad the DOMS get for myself.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 14, 2013

Morning Cardio:
- Did not get a chance to get to morning cardio today :(. Had to do some stuff before class and I didn't have time. But don't worry I made up for it later.

Supplements AM:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agamtine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- Hit shoulders today. Session went by very quickly mainly because the gym wasn't crazy packed like usual.
- Hit front raises with the EZ Bar with and underhand grip. I have never tried this grip before for front raises. Hit my front delts very well. Muscle was definitely popping. Excited to try this exercise when the my volume is a bit higher.
- I looked the best I have since starting this stack today while hitting shoulders. Definition was there along with looking harder in the mirror.

Cardio:
- Like I said earlier I didn't get to hit morning cardio. So after my workout I did some HIIT.
- Bike for 20 minutes HIIT. 5 minutes warm up with 5 minutes cool down. Kept the RMP above 130 for 30 seconds then went at a slow pace for 45 seconds. Keeping the RMP above 130 on a level 9 on the bike for 30 seconds killed me. After this I was drenched in sweat and done.

Supplements Post-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Like I stated above I looked my best since I have started this stack. Looking more cut and harder with more vascularity starting to appear. Keeping a nice pump throughout the whole workout while keeping the intensity up. Focus is best it has been in a while also.
- DOMS are starting to kick in from V-1 I do believe. We will see how long and how bad they get considering I am only 1 week in on V-1.
- Erase Pro for sure is drying me out. I know it has only been a week but I start to notice this around week 1 from my previous experience with EP. EP is one of my favorite supplements while cutting for this reason.
- The Alphamine/EP/ V-1 combo is starting to take even more effect. I do believe the pictures I have (which I haven't posted yet :p) were taken last Thursday. I will try and get some more picture on a weekly basis to examine them myself. I will for sure post them up as the log goes on I just want to be able to see the progress myself and be able to put the pictures up side by side for everyone to see the differences.
- Only 1 week into this stack I would for sure give it a 10/10. There is no way I could give it anything less with some of the leanness and hardness I have seen already. Week 2 here we come :D

Weight:
- Continues to drop. I have been weighing myself in the morning pre-cardio to keep track for myself. Really there is no need to weight myself because I can feel myself becoming more lean and I can see it in the mirror. But for the results I want to keep track of my weight for the end of the log obviously.

Calorie Intake:
- I should hit about 3300 calories by the end of the day. Keeping my carbs low today (40) grams only because I plan on going out to dinner with some friends tomorrow and I am sure my CHO intake will be very high (falls into my high CHO day).

Other Notes:
- Happy V-Day everyone. Nutra has a nice offer for V-Day I noticed today so that was very sweet and kind of them :D.
- Received an email today from SNS telling me about a release coming in early March. Seems to be very interesting and looking forward to it. When I checked the email I thought it was going to be X-Gels but it wasn't haha. I know that they will be here sooner then later though.
- Also getting very excited for the Enhanced Insider Deal :D.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-4.html

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the SNS email and thought the same exact thing. Still thought what is coming should be interesting.

On a side note I am done with this lil three week cut. Today was the first day I felt kinda crappy and I am lean enough for this time of year anyways...now if I could just resist the temptation to open up my Anabeta stash. (I am going to fail...). :sad:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the SNS email and thought the same exact thing. Still thought what is coming should be interesting.

On a side note I am done with this lil three week cut. Today was the first day I felt kinda crappy and I am lean enough for this time of year anyways...now if I could just resist the temptation to open up my Anabeta stash. (I am going to fail...). :sad:
That is going to be a challenge to keep out of that stash haha.

You said done with your little three week cut... so now what you got planned?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is going to be a challenge to keep out of that stash haha.

You said done with your little three week cut... so now what you got planned?
Build strength while maintaining lower body fat and slow muscle gains over the next 8-10 weeks. I find if I try to gain weight too fast I just put unnecessary fat on and I am trying to slowly teach my body to work at lower body fat levels. Not a very naturally lean person. :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Build strength while maintaining lower body fat and slow muscle gains over the next 8-10 weeks. I find if I try to gain weight too fast I just put unnecessary fat on and I am trying to slowly teach my body to work at lower body fat levels. Not a very naturally lean person. :eek:
What you just explained is me 100%. I always gain unwanted fat if I try to gain to quick. I am not nautrally lean neither. My brother is though and it pisses me off haha.

I always tell myself that I'm going to bulk up a bit and keep the fat off but never happens. I learned more stuff about my body though during my bulking phase. Now I just have to get rid of this stubborn fat... which I will b successful at :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update coming guys. Got sick this weekend. Its been going around here for a while. I didn't get it as bad as others but it wasn't fun.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that is unfortunate. Stuff has been going around here too. Truthfully when I was in school I would nearly always get sick around this time...no one washes their hands and awful hygiene of all those in college (ok maybe not all). I would always be walking around with hand sanitizer tho. :lol:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang that is unfortunate. Stuff has been going around here too. Truthfully when I was in school I would nearly always get sick around this time...no one washes their hands and awful hygiene of all those in college (ok maybe not all). I would always be walking around with hand sanitizer tho. :lol:
Ya I know what you mean. The good thing here is that there are hand sanitizer stations located everywhere. I hardly every get sick but must of caught it from the lady friend haha.

Anyways got classes all day then will update progress :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As stated earlier, I have been sick for the past few days. I started to feel a little on the not so good side this past Friday but still got my leg day in. I am not sure what I caught but it seems to be going away or gone already.

Quick update from Friday 15:

Took all my normal supplements like I have been logging. I didn't get my fasted morning cardio in because I wasn't feeling the greatest. Still got my leg day in though even though the workout was not the greatest which I am sure everyone who has tried to work out sick realizes this. Calorie intake for this day was roughly 3000 calories.

Saturday and Sunday were my off days which was good for me obviously because I wasn't feeling the greatest.

Monday 18th:

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- Still wasn't feeling 100% so I got to the gym and did some LISS on the Stair Master and Bike for about 45 minutes. Nothing to crazy just felt like I needed to get in there and do some sort of cardio.

Supplements in the AM:
- 10 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agmatine
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 1 Multi

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6 grams BA
- 500mg Agamtine

Weights Session:
- Hit back. On week two of PRRS so everything is Rep Range which I really enjoy. Mainly because of the fact that the reps keep increasing for every new lift and then decrease at the end of the workout.
- Felt decent with this workout since it was later in the afternoon. Still wasn't as intense as the workouts had been before I got sick, but still felt good enough to push some weight around :D

Cardio:
- Did some HIIT on the bike for about 20 minutes and called it a day. Really couldn't control my breathing mainly because I was hacking up "yellow stuff" he whole time.

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Even though I was sick for a few days, I do not think there were any negatives towards the supplements. I still dosed everything accordingly. The EP/Alphamine/V-1 combo is starting to kick in to its fullest. Changes in the mirror are for sure being noticed along with on the scale.
- Strength is still exactly where it was since my bulking session ended. Most of the time when I end a bulk and go into a cut my strength numbers decrease somewhat but nothing too dramatic. I may even being gaining a little :D
- Body temperature is definitely noticed throughout the whole day. My body temperature is always quite high during the day and night anyways, but with the Alphamine + V-1 combo I would have to say these two are playing a factor.
- Feeling and looking harder. Vascularity is still keeping up. Not much going on during the day but during the workout I can for sure notice it.

Weight:
- Didn't get a chance to weigh myself which I really wanted to every Monday, but I will get on the scale tomorrow.

Calorie intake:
- ~ 3200 calories for the day. Really I am following the IF Protocol now. With classes how they are set up for me the IF Protocol fits perfectly for me and how this semester is going. Still keeping the foods clean. Keeping protein high, fats moderate/high, carbs low. Still doing carb cycling though which when the high carb days come around I don't play around :D

Other Notes:
- Getting over this sickness thankfully.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-5.html

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday 19th:

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Cardio Notes:
- 30 minutes Stair Master at level 18. With the machine we have here at UW, level 18 is very intense and fast paced. Legs were still sore from last Fridays workout so that made the cardio even more difficult/intense.

Supplements in the AM:
- 10 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agmatine
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 1 Multi

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 cap EP
- 1 cap Versa-1
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1.6 grams BA
- 500mg Agamtine

Weights Session:
- Arm were done today. I didn't have much time because I got out of class at 4 then had to get to the gym and be done by 5:15 to make it to a 5:30 meeting. Arm days go by fairly quickly as it is though. Really was concentrating on contracting the muscles at the top of the movement and holding a second. Arms were looking blown up (literally) :D.
- One thing about my arms are that my triceps grow way too fast so it is difficult for my biceps to keep up. I tend to not go as hard on my triceps every once in a while just for this reasoning alone. Really looking to have my biceps have more of that "peak" look. Been incorporating more bicep exercises so we will see how they treat me.

Cardio:
- As stated earlier I was pressed for time. I got in 20 minutes of HIIT on the bike. This was by far the hardest I have gone on the bike while performing HIIT. I am really going to try and keep the intensity and RPMs up just as I did today while performing HIIT from now on. Really felt like a great cardio session and it only lasted 20 minutes.

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- So tomorrow will mark the 2 week period for this stack. For two weeks of being on this stack with the current supplements I am on, I can only say I am very impressed with the results so far. 2 weeks is not really that long of a time to be honest which I am sure everyone is well aware of. So for a rating on the two week mark, I would give it a 10/10 and here is why:
- I have a few pair of pants that were starting to get a little too tight while my bulking session was going on. They still are not as loose as I would like them to be but they sure do fit much better then they had before. I would venture to say I lost a belt size on the waist maybe. Either way I know for a fact that the waist is starting to shrink which is awesome news. The love handles are disappearing also.
- Muscle hardness is starting to come more and more into play. While flexing the muscle I can feel and see how much harder they look already. Some days I look better then others but that is common (for me at least).
- DOMS from V-1 are still very prominent. Haven't had DOMS like this in quite some time now. They aren't so bad that I would say that the DOMS hurt but I can for sure tell and feel it. V-1 is starting to kick in. Becoming hungrier as the day goes on but with the added Alphamine it levels off which is good. I also noted that my strength is staying the same with some areas of strength increasing. I noticed that many people reported strength gains around week 2 so this is good news.
- Still have a long long way to go but with how things are going I am sure looking forward to the future.
- Will start to comment on muscle hardness, leaness/dryness, vascularity, libdo, energy, etc from now on for supplement notes. I will say what I feel is helping with what area.

Weight:
- Weight is continuing to drop. I did say yesterday that I would get on the scale for today but guess what? I get to the gym and the scale was out of order. So hopefully tomorrow I will have a weight for you guys. But I for sure know that the weight is dropping quite rapidly.

Calorie intake:
- Broke my fast today around 12:30 after class. Stomach had started growling around 10 while I was in class and it wasn't quite at all. Luckily I knew how to stop it from happening anymore haha.
- ~ 3200 calories today also. Had three larger meals in between my feeding window (12:30 - 8). I was kind of skeptical about the IF protocol at first but I believe that it is helping quite nicely with the fat loss. I know that it is very popular around here and many people have seen great results from it.

Other Notes:
- Sickness is gone away 100%
- Cardio and weight session was great today.
- School is going well and along with that it is cruising by quickly.
- Still isn't very warm outside but it is starting to warm up bit by bit but the weather channel seems to think otherwise for the next two days.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-5.html#post3862250

Once again sorry for the delay in updates fellas.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to feel sorry for the delays! You always have solid updates. I always like when waist gets smaller and you can tell with clothes. I hate it though because I feel like I am disappearing because no belt is tight enough with my jeans. :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to feel sorry for the delays! You always have solid updates. I always like when waist gets smaller and you can tell with clothes. I hate it though because I feel like I am disappearing because no belt is tight enough with my jeans. :eek:
Haha ya I know what you mean. I've got some different sized belts though :D.

About to take my morning dose of Alphamine and BCAA then off to do cardio and then off to class and my only class for the day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick updates kbayne !

Very detailed log so far. You are running supps that I have in my cabinet, so this is right up my alley. Keep up the great work !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick updates kbayne !

Very detailed log so far. You are running supps that I have in my cabinet, so this is right up my alley. Keep up the great work !
Thanks bro. You will love the combo :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breakfast

10 eggs + greens + 3/4 cup of the mixed nuts + 1 liter water

ForumRunner_20130220_114836.png

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. You will love the combo :D
Just ordered Enhanced as well. That will go in with Versa-1, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, Alphamine.......too much ?

Will probably start this mid-April after running Vwrsa-1 solo for several weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered Enhanced as well. That will go in with Versa-1, Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Compound 20, Alphamine.......too much ?

Will probably start this mid-April after running Vwrsa-1 solo for several weeks.
The Enhanced deal was sweet :D. V-1 + EP + ABE + C20 + Alphamine + Enhanced.... that will be one monster dominating stack man. I'm jealous already haha.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's what I'm using for my upcoming cut as well (with a mix of Erase/EP and AB/ABE) . Looks good to me haha.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Enhanced deal was sweet :D. V-1 + EP + ABE + C20 + Alphamine + Enhanced.... that will be one monster dominating stack man. I'm jealous already haha.
I am salivating for this day to start !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm using for my upcoming cut as well (with a mix of Erase/EP and AB/ABE) . Looks good to me haha.
Nice. Always good to see you validate as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as Enhanced gets here I am going to add it to my Versa-1 that I am currently using. Once March kicks off I'll be doing Enhanced + V-1 + ABE and maybe EP.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as Enhanced gets here I am going to add it to my Versa-1 that I am currently using. Once March kicks off I'll be doing Enhanced + V-1 + ABE and maybe EP.
Looks like everybody is on the same page !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be a nice March :D. I can't wait for Enhanced to get to my doorstep.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to crack open a bottle of X-Factor, AB, and tubs of Test Powder/Enhanced in about a week. I have 2 weeks of Forskolin left and will probably run V-1 for the extra week as well (I want to try it with Enhanced).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to crack open a bottle of X-Factor, AB, and tubs of Test Powder/Enhanced in about a week. I have 2 weeks of Forskolin left and will probably run V-1 for the extra week as well (I want to try it with Enhanced).
Ya I'm debating ArA (got a couple X-gels bottles and a 200ct X-factor..) or Test Powder with my ABE and V-1 hmmmmmm

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I'm debating ArA (got a couple X-gels bottles and a 200ct X-factor..) or Test Powder with my ABE and V-1 hmmmmmm
Do it. I've had 2 200ct staring at me since the presale. I can't decide if I should hold off another month on Test Powder. I've got 2 bottles of Endosurge as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I haven't made many purchases lately..been demolishing the stacks I have and finally getting towards the end (other than a bunch of Protocol and my PES stash..). Probably will use some ArA...been forever since I used it last.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys.. just send me your ArA and ill take real good care of them. You will receive them back but will they be full? No one knows :D.

On the real though I'm stocked to try ArA as I have not yet :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 20, 2013

Morning Supplements Pre-Cardio:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Morning Cardio:
- 20 minutes of HIIT on the bike at 30 seconds (95%) with a 45 seconds (30%) rest.
- Went upstairs to the indoor track and did some sprints. Sprinted the straight away and jogged the corners.
- Cardiovascular endurance is still increasing but not where it needs to be. Running is still very vigorous for me which basically says if someone tried to talk to me I could probably say 2 words then would have to take a breath before my next words haha.

Supplements AM:
- 10 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agamtine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- Hit chest hard. Started with some heavy incline DB bench presses.
- My rest periods are still very short but I can tell my recovery is starting to kick in quicker then usual. When I go heavy on any exercise I like to wait about a 1 minute to 1.5 minutes but recovery was awesome today so even with the heavy incline DB presses, rest periods were at about 30-45 seconds.
- Strength seems to be increasing bit by bit. Even with how low my CHO are for the 3 days, strength has not decreased at all. Most of the time when CHO drop people tend to lose strength. So since there has been no decrease in strength I am very happy :D
- Weight session time frame are also starting to shrink. With the recovery time and short rest periods it almost feels like I am getting in the gym, doing work and getting out. Don't get me wrong though, still have a great session every time.

Cardio:
- For cardio today I went upstairs and played 3 games of high intensity basketball. I for sure got what I needed cardio wise out of basketball. I am the type of player that runs the court and hardly ever slows down. So if I can keep this up my cardiovascular endurance should start to increase even more.
- Played basketball again at 8pm. I play intramural sport and we are in the playoffs for basketball. Played another good 50 minutes being intense also. The game was close at halftime but after that, game over :D. Was strokin and not missing many shots at all. We pushed the ball the whole game because we were a lot smaller then them so we had to take advantage.

Supplements Post-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- DOMS were pretty bad after my chest workout. I went out to eat with the lady friend post workout and I kept putting my arm on the table and my chest would not let me do this haha. This is for sure the V-1 starting to kick in more and more. V-1 is also helping with some recovery in between sets I do believe. Also I am becoming more hungry throughout the day but I got it under control :D.
- Still not noticing any joint problems or anything like that from Erase Pro so that is always a plus. EP isn't going to get me as dry as I want until I am to a bodyfat percentage that I want/need to be but it still is doing exactly what it should be doing. EP also has not affected my libido at all. I know some report this when taking EP but not for me :D. Alphamine could be helping with that also.
- Looked very solid and hard yesterday. Muscles are popping more and more as days go by. Started to notice some veins creeping around the shoulder/chest area yesterday also :D

Weight:
- Finally have a weight for you guys. Scaled said ~208. I am happy with that considering I can tell just by looking in the mirror and how I feel on the inside. Really believe that the weight is just starting to come off at a quicker rate as the V-1 is starting to kick in along with the Alphamine + Erase combo.

Calorie Intake:
- Calories for the day was roughly ~ 3200. As I said I went out to eat for post workout so I needed a pretty big meal but still kept it clean.

Other Notes:
- Not much else to comment on here. As I type this I am about to go hit the gym for some Shoulders though :D.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-5.html

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love ball. Used to play 3-4 hours of pick up games a day when I was in college. Definitely great cardio exercise if want it to be. I am usually not good enough to play with top level guys, but I ran like crazy, just like you kbayne. They always pick you because they know you will run the court and play defense. Ahhh, brings back memories....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love ball. Used to play 3-4 hours of pick up games a day when I was in college. Definitely great cardio exercise if want it to be. I am usually not good enough to play with top level guys, but I ran like crazy, just like you kbayne. They always pick you because they know you will run the court and play defense. Ahhh, brings back memories....
Ya for sure one of the best cardio sessions I have. Everyday people play around 2:30-4:30 or 5:00. Some pretty good ballers too. Doesn't even seem like cardio when ballin :D