• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 22, 2013

Morning Supplements Pre-Cardio:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Morning Cardio:
- No morning cardio for today. Woke up a little later then expected. So by this time I took my pre-workout supplements and went to the gym and worked out fasting.

Supplements AM:
- 10 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agamtine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- Shoulders today. As stated above today I worked out while I was still fasting. I am not sure if I like working out while fasting but I do know that many people recommend it. I would need to do this a few more times to really see if I liked it or not. Anyways today was a great workout. Got in and hit it hard and was done with shoulders in about 45 minutes or so.
- Pre-fatigued the shoulders today before I got into the big lifts. Felt a bit stronger today on all lifts for shoulders. Had some nasty DOMS later in the day after working out. Starting to feel like they are getting worse by the day. Nothing to set me back or hold me back of course though :D

Cardio:
- Did the usual for me anyways. HIIT on the bike for 30 minutes. One thing I can comment on is that I am going harder then I had been previously. Starting to be able to go longer also and not feel like I am going to die haha. I did the 30 seconds hard with 45 seconds break. Doing this for 30 minutes was good enough for me on cardio for the day because the shoulder session was pretty intense and sweaty also.

Supplements Post-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- As I stated earlier, DOMS are becoming more noticeable throughout the day. I know many people commented on this around week 3 which is where I am practically. We will have to see how long they last before they start to level off.
- Looked very good in the gym today. Starting to see more cuts in the shoulder area that have not been there recently. Also shoulders are looking a bit more round :D.
- Looking and feeling leaner day by day. Endurance is starting to pick up quite nicely also.
- V-1 is really starting to pick up I do believe. I've read that some people notice all day muscle fullness which I would agree with to some extent. I have been feeling better/fuller for the past few days.

Weight:
- Still at ~208. Waist has shrunk some and stomach area is also starting to shrink.

Calorie Intake:
- ~ 3200 for the day. Had a huge post workout meal that was delicious. Lot of clean calories and I haven't had a good salad in a while but the one I had today was awesome.

Other Notes:
- Kind of a plain report on the day for shoulders.
- I didn't lift legs on Friday because they were still sore from balling on Wednesday. So I will be hitting legs today and I think a few buddies of mine are wanting to play some pick up games of ball so will join in on that.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-5.html

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 25, 2013

Morning Supplements
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agamtine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Broke my fast around 11:30 today with egg/chicken combo with some almonds. While I was eating a found a SICK deal on protein. I had to look like 10 times to see if it was true. Anyways that was an awesome feeling. Then I tried to order some other supplements but for some reason my card was not working because when I opened my bank account I must of checked a box or something but now I have to get ahold of my bank and figure out why it wouldn't let me order :mad:. After my first meal I waited for about an hour then took my pre-workout supps and headed for the gym.

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- This week is Shock week for me. I hit back today and super-set everything with my last exercise being a triple dropset. After my first exercise which was lat pulldown/ reverse CG lat pulldown, it felt like my back was expanded by 10 inches (no joke). I really love this feeling because I then know that the movement of the exercise was done correctly and that it hit exactly where I wanted. My next exercise was machine Iso-Row/ seated cable row. I felt very strong on these two exercises even after it felt like my back was going to explode :D.
- I was very focused and energized today during my workout. Felt like I had some tunnel vision going on. Super-setting is very beneficial and I really love how intense it gets. But one thing that does happen most of the time is that when I super-set I am just so dead that on the second part of the super-set, I can't go as hard or don't go as hard because I am very fatigued. This was not the case today. Every rep felt awesome and my endurance was phenomenal today.
- My last exercise was cable bent over row which consisted of a triple drop set. I was so focused and non-fatigued that I ended up doing a quadruple drop-set. Really ended the work out on a high note :D.

Cardio:
- I took .5 scoop of Alphamine about 10 minutes before I started to ball today.
- So for cardio today I played about 6 pick up games of basketball for 2 straight hours. Non-stop basketball for 2 hours took it out of me. When I got home I was so exhausted that I could barely stand in the shower haha. But to say the least my cardio session was fun and very intense.

- 1 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- So I really feel I need to comment on V-1 today the most. As I stated above, my focus and energy in the gym today was very high. I haven't felt this way in the gym since I started V-1. Had tunnel vision going on and felt like I couldn't stop working out. Also as I stated above my very first exercise today was very intense and had my back very pumped and stayed pumped throughout the whole workout. We will see if/how bad the DOMS are.
- Really starting to lean out around the waist and starting to see more definition in the arms/shoulder/chest regions. I really want to get as lean as possible and then run Erase Pro again just to see the drying effect take place with my body fat % low. Nonetheless though Erase Pro is doing its job fantastically especially combined with Alphamine.
- Strength numbers continues to stay the same and even go up in some exercises.
- Libido is starting to increase also.

Weight:
- Still at ~208. Feeling leaner though so as long as I feel and look leaner then that is completely fine with me.

Calorie Intake:
- Should hit about 3200 calories for the day today after my last meal. Still need to get down some more protein and fats for my last meal today.

Other Notes:
- Really getting excited for the upcoming weeks and this cut. Starting to see real good progress. Others are noticing also which gives me even more motivation to keep pushing. Morning cardio can be a real stinker sometimes but once I get up and take that Alphamine... I am good to go :D.
- Cardio vascular endurance is still getting better and better. When I first started to play ball, I would run up and down the court a few times and be breathing very hardly. Now it is to where I can go a whole game and still be good to go.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-6.html

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like things are going great man. I hear you with not wanting to leave the gym. That highly focused and in the zone feeling is awesome. My strength endurance notably improved while running V-1 as well. You've really got me looking forward to my cut (similar supp lineup) in about a month. Keep it up brotha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like things are going great man. I hear you with not wanting to leave the gym. That highly focused and in the zone feeling is awesome. My strength endurance notably improved while running V-1 as well. You've really got me looking forward to my cut (similar supp lineup) in about a month. Keep it up brotha.
Ya the V-1 is really kicking in for me. Endurance, focus, and energy have all gone up. Along with some strength gains. The "in the zone" feeling was awesome today.

I think I noticed what you plan on running in a month for your cut but can't remember exactly. What ya got planned if you don't mind me asking?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the V-1 is really kicking in for me. Endurance, focus, and energy have all gone up. Along with some strength gains. The "in the zone" feeling was awesome today.

I think I noticed what you plan on running in a month for your cut but can't remember exactly. What ya got planned if you don't mind me asking?
I'm going to start AB, Test Powder, and X-Factor within the next week (started AB today). I plan to recomp for the next month or so and then start cutting with some combination of Alphamine, AB/ABE, Erase, V-1, and C20. X-Factor might run into my cutting phase as well (have 2 200ct.). I haven't really planned exactly how I'm going to run everything at this point. I'll figure it out within the next month.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel like I am about to copy Breezy. :shysmile:

Started ArA this week and plan to add ABE next week.

I also have been getting that feeling of wanting to stay in the gym forever lately. Today it was on full notch. V-1 + Origin + Protocol + ArA had me beast mode.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to start AB, Test Powder, and X-Factor within the next week (started AB today). I plan to recomp for the next month or so and then start cutting with some combination of Alphamine, AB/ABE, Erase, V-1, and C20. X-Factor might run into my cutting phase as well (have 2 200ct.). I haven't really planned exactly how I'm going to run everything at this point. I'll figure it out within the next month.
Wow you have a very solid supp line-up there breezy :D. No matter how you stack it there will be excellent results for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel like I am about to copy Breezy. :shysmile:

Started ArA this week and plan to add ABE next week.

I also have been getting that feeling of wanting to stay in the gym forever lately. Today it was on full notch. V-1 + Origin + Protocol + ArA had me beast mode.
ArA + ABE sounds excellent as a combo. I can't wait to run it. Do you go 1 gram ArA or 1.5-2 grams?

But ya the feeling I got today in the gym was a first and had me feeling great.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow you have a very solid supp line-up there breezy :D. No matter how you stack it there will be excellent results for sure.
Thanks. Yeah I've been looking forward to starting a lot of this stuff for a while. It feels like I've been holding on to it forever haha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + ABE sounds excellent as a combo. I can't wait to run it. Do you go 1 gram ArA or 1.5-2 grams?

But ya the feeling I got today in the gym was a first and had me feeling great.
Dosing 2g right now. Usually do 1.5g but have a ton of X-gels and 200ct X-factor so figured what the heck.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Yeah I've been looking forward to starting a lot of this stuff for a while. It feels like I've been holding on to it forever haha.
I don't know how you have. Bolt and I talked about it a while ago but when I have something in my cabinet I really want to use... it will be opened haha.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing 2g right now. Usually do 1.5g but have a ton of X-gels and 200ct X-factor so figured what the heck.
Now I'm copying you :). I'm planning on making the jump to 2g as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya for sure. How is choking down the GG?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know how you have. Bolt and I talked about it a while ago but when I have something in my cabinet I really want to use... it will be opened haha.
I hide it and try to forget about it lol. I just remembered I have 2 bottles of Endosurge I could use as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hide it and try to forget about it lol. I just remembered I have 2 bottles of Endosurge I could use as well.
Well I wish I could do that. You could open your own supp store with everything you have lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I wish I could do that. You could open your own supp store with everything you have lol
I'm my best customer lol. I would've ran some of it earlier, but the V-1 beta opportunity came up and I've been addicted to it since haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm my best customer lol. I would've ran some of it earlier, but the V-1 beta opportunity came up and I've been addicted to it since haha.
Well that makes perfect sense then :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is kind of annoying but I've gotten used to it.
For sure. I've tried a few ways to get it down but when I take GG I just take all 3 scoops dry and chase it down.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure. I've tried a few ways to get it down but when I take GG I just take all 3 scoops dry and chase it down.
Ya I just scoop em straight into my mouth and chase it with my pre-workout. I've used GG so much it doesn't phase me but it probably looks funny when I do it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I just scoop em straight into my mouth and chase it with my pre-workout. I've used GG so much it doesn't phase me but it probably looks funny when I do it.
That's the approach I use as well. I decided that I'm starting up today :)

Would you recommend using 2 AB pre-workout while fasting or saving them for meals?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the approach I use as well. I decided that I'm starting up today :)

Would you recommend using 2 AB pre-workout while fasting or saving them for meals?
When I did IF I took them pre-workout regardless of eating (I pretty much do 2 pre/2 post regardless of feeding schedule). Some people get stomach aches and can't but I didn't and greatly enjoyed it. Using just regular AB right?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I did IF I took them pre-workout regardless of eating (I pretty much do 2 pre/2 post regardless of feeding schedule). Some people get stomach aches and can't but I didn't and greatly enjoyed it. Using just regular AB right?
Cool. My stomach should be fine. Yup, OG AB.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. My stomach should be fine. Yup, OG AB.
As bolt said, I've never had stomach issues taking OG AB or ABE while fasting.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
February 25, 2013

Morning Supplements
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agamtine
- 500mg Vit C
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Broke my fast around 11:30 today with egg/chicken combo with some almonds. While I was eating a found a SICK deal on protein. I had to look like 10 times to see if it was true. Anyways that was an awesome feeling. Then I tried to order some other supplements but for some reason my card was not working because when I opened my bank account I must of checked a box or something but now I have to get ahold of my bank and figure out why it wouldn't let me order :mad:. After my first meal I waited for about an hour then took my pre-workout supps and headed for the gym.

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- This week is Shock week for me. I hit back today and super-set everything with my last exercise being a triple dropset. After my first exercise which was lat pulldown/ reverse CG lat pulldown, it felt like my back was expanded by 10 inches (no joke). I really love this feeling because I then know that the movement of the exercise was done correctly and that it hit exactly where I wanted. My next exercise was machine Iso-Row/ seated cable row. I felt very strong on these two exercises even after it felt like my back was going to explode :D.
- I was very focused and energized today during my workout. Felt like I had some tunnel vision going on. Super-setting is very beneficial and I really love how intense it gets. But one thing that does happen most of the time is that when I super-set I am just so dead that on the second part of the super-set, I can't go as hard or don't go as hard because I am very fatigued. This was not the case today. Every rep felt awesome and my endurance was phenomenal today.
- My last exercise was cable bent over row which consisted of a triple drop set. I was so focused and non-fatigued that I ended up doing a quadruple drop-set. Really ended the work out on a high note :D.

Cardio:
- I took .5 scoop of Alphamine about 10 minutes before I started to ball today.
- So for cardio today I played about 6 pick up games of basketball for 2 straight hours. Non-stop basketball for 2 hours took it out of me. When I got home I was so exhausted that I could barely stand in the shower haha. But to say the least my cardio session was fun and very intense.

- 1 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- So I really feel I need to comment on V-1 today the most. As I stated above, my focus and energy in the gym today was very high. I haven't felt this way in the gym since I started V-1. Had tunnel vision going on and felt like I couldn't stop working out. Also as I stated above my very first exercise today was very intense and had my back very pumped and stayed pumped throughout the whole workout. We will see if/how bad the DOMS are.
- Really starting to lean out around the waist and starting to see more definition in the arms/shoulder/chest regions. I really want to get as lean as possible and then run Erase Pro again just to see the drying effect take place with my body fat % low. Nonetheless though Erase Pro is doing its job fantastically especially combined with Alphamine.
- Strength numbers continues to stay the same and even go up in some exercises.
- Libido is starting to increase also.

Weight:
- Still at ~208. Feeling leaner though so as long as I feel and look leaner then that is completely fine with me.

Calorie Intake:
- Should hit about 3200 calories for the day today after my last meal. Still need to get down some more protein and fats for my last meal today.

Other Notes:
- Really getting excited for the upcoming weeks and this cut. Starting to see real good progress. Others are noticing also which gives me even more motivation to keep pushing. Morning cardio can be a real stinker sometimes but once I get up and take that Alphamine... I am good to go :D.
- Cardio vascular endurance is still getting better and better. When I first started to play ball, I would run up and down the court a few times and be breathing very hardly. Now it is to where I can go a whole game and still be good to go.

Workout Link:
Excellent workout Kbayne !
Love the drop sets and supersets. Nothing beats it sometimes.

Did you mention what the protein deal was or you can't say due to conflict of interest ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent workout Kbayne !
Love the drop sets and supersets. Nothing beats it sometimes.

Did you mention what the protein deal was or you can't say due to conflict of interest ?
Thanks bro. Ya I love drop, super, and giant sets. Try to incorporate them most of the time.

I got 10lb of ON Protein for $50 shipped!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 26, 2013

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 500mg Agmatine
- 1 gram Fish Oil

I didn't do morning cardio this morning because I am just about to eat then wait a while then take my pre-workout supplements and then go hit the gym. I am going to play ball after my weight session then I have a basketball game tonight at 6. So I didn't want to go with too much cardio with what I am already going to get today from basketball and weight session :D

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 1.6 grams BA

Weight Session:
- Hit arms today for my workout. Felt like I was in and out but that is just the beginning. Got to the gym today and right when I got there my focus and energy levels were spot on. Started hitting biceps right away and could feel my mental focus was really where it hasn't been before (except when I took the samples of Enhanced). Really loving the focus and intensity of the workouts I am getting. Biceps were about to explode after my first working super set of EZ bar curl and DB hammer curl. Pumps were pretty intense that I pretty much had to throw the weight down after my sets.
- I felt like I was sweating more today then usual. Nothing to dramatic and my body temp wasn't anything crazy just noticed a bit more sweating during my workout today, which I was impressed and happy with for sure.
- After biceps I hit some triceps. As it was with my biceps, my triceps were pumped after the first working super set. Started off with Incline Skullcrushers super set with DB Flat Skullcrusher. I really like hitting skullcrushers with the bar and with the DB's because with the DB's you are using and concentrating on keeping your elbow in a certain area while moving the weight in a controlled movement. For me it really hits the triceps exactly how they should be hit.

Cardio:
- For cardio today I hit the bike and did some HIIT for about 30 minutes. Did 30 second (100%) bursts followed by 45 second (40%) rest. With the V-1 starting to kick in and with the focus aspect, I really wasn't even thinking that what I was doing was cardio. I just put my headphones on and starting going hard. By the time I was at 30 minutes I didn't even realize it.

- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1.6 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- So V-1 is in full effect. My last two workouts have been excellent. Keeping my state of mind where it should be and just focusing on the movement of the weight and keeping the intensity up.
- The Alphamine + V-1 + EP combo is doing some magical things. Everyday when I get to the gym I am looking more solid and lean. When the blood gets flowing and pumps start to happen I really am enjoying what I see in the mirror. I have some nice body composition effects taking place. Strength feels as if it is still going up in some exercises. With the added focus in the gym, I am feeling myself contract my muscles better then I have before which is leading to some more DOMS, but still nothing that I can't handle or that are too painful.
- Muscle fullness is gradually getting better. I look and feel harder then I have in a while (since coming off ABE + EP + Alphamine (I know I am a PES supp junkie :D))
- Vascularity is starting to increase also in my arm/shoulder/chest areas. I really can tell when I am most vascular because in my arms I have some veins that I rarely see unless I have my bodyfat % low enough which is what I am going for obviously.
- Libido is still increasing that is for sure.
- Endurance and recovery are noticeably increasing. As I stated in the cardio section above, cardio didn't even feel like cardio while I was doing it. I wasn't breathing as hard or feel like I am going to die haha. Still not where it should be but for sure getting better as the days go on.

Weight:
- Didn't weight myself yesterday but as I have stated numerous times that I can see and feel myself getting leaner.

Calorie Intake:
- I will start to post up a picture of my daily calories using the myfitnesspal app on my phone. I used to use it all the time but just recently started using it again. Calories were roughly around 3000 for the day though.

Other Notes:
- I am really feeling good inside and out. Loving the progress I am seeing so far from this stack. Still have a while to go also :D.
- Got my basketball game tonight which should be fun.
- Other then that not much else to comment on.

Workout Link:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 27, 2013

Morning Pre-Cardio Supps:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Morning Cardio:
- Hit the stair master for about 20 minutes to kick start the session. Got a very nice sweat going.
- Then went on to the treadmill and did 20 minutes of speed set on 3.0 and incline on 15%.

Post Cardio Supps:
- 10 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 1 gram Fish Oil
- 500mg Vit C
- 500mg Agamtine

Slammed my supplements from above then had to head off to class. Class was interesting today. We had a speaker come in and talk about Biomechanics. We actually got to go down to his lab and have some people demonstrate some biomechanics with the software and technology they have. It was really interesting :D

After this I came home and had my first meal of the day at about 11:45 which consisted of: 5oz 93/7 red meat and 1 cup greens. I didn't cook the frozen greens long enough so when I was biting into them they made the squeak sound against my teeth, and I HATE THAT FEELING. So I just slammed them in like three bites haha. Waited about 75 minutes and then took my pre-workout.

Supps Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 2 grams BA
- 500mg Agmatine

Weight Session:
- Hit some chest today with super sets and one drop set. I have to say that after my first exercise super set I felt like I just lifted for an hour. First exercise was Incline DB Press super set with Incline DB Flye. Really was focused on the incline flye part of the super set. I still have some pain in my shoulder from when I had bicep tendonitis about 2 years ago. Some exercises I do it will flare up for a few minutes then go away. I need to get some cissus again because I took it a while ago and that helped tremendously. I took about 2 months off of lifting when I found out that I had bicep tendonitis and that was a sucky time frame. The tendonitis isn't so bad I can't lift or anything but still kind of annoying.
- Back the weight session. Once again I had the "in the zone" feeling. Really loving this feeling while working out. Really keeps me going hard and keeps the intensity up. I was reading in a thread that someone was saying how he took V-1 and didn't notice anything from it. Which may be true but for the rest of us we know what it does and how it helps us. Ya it took about 3 weeks to feel the effects but it was well worth the weight.

Cardio:
- Went upstairs and played some basketball again. I was so tight from working chest that I seriously couldn't shoot a basketball haha. Took a whole pick up game to loosen up to where my shot was back. Once it was back, you might as well have been calling me Ray Allen :D.
- Really got a good session of basketball in for cardio. I went back downstairs and hit the bike for about 15 minutes doing some light cardio to finish off.

Supps Post-Workout:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Had some pretty intense DOMS yesterday following my chest workout. Nothing horrible and it didn't last forever but was for sure noticeable.
- Looked great again tomorrow with muscle fullness and definition. Vascularity increased some more yesterday also.
- Felt very strong yesterday for my first few exercises. Could tell that my muscles looked much fuller and had that more of a popping out look.
- I don't really want to comment on much else because I feel like I am just repeating myself every time haha :D

Calorie Intake:
- Forgot to get a photo snap of myfitnesspal app but calories for the day ended about ~3100. Most of the calories came from red meat today.

Other Notes:
- I am done with classes for the week :D.
- About to head to Wally World to grab some groceries and get some food in me before my workout.

Workout Link:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just made two supp orders fellas. Will post pics when I get em :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just made two supp orders fellas. Will post pics when I get em :D
Interested to see what else you are adding to your arsenal.

Ton of basketball. Love it. Do you play in a league ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see what else you are adding to your arsenal.

Ton of basketball. Love it. Do you play in a league ?
Nothing to intense but supps that will for sure help out a ton :D.

Ya I play intramurals. I've been going in a lot lately to get my shot down and for the cardio. Played last night. First half I couldn't do much but second half I couldn't miss :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
February 28, 2013

Morning Cardio:
- Didn't get in morning cardio today. I am h3lla sore today when I woke up. I will be working out today around 12 though and it will be a fasted leg day so I figured I will be okay :D

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 500mg Agmatine
- 500mg Vit C
- 2.5 grams Creatine

I am currently typing this as I just took the above supplements. Sipped on my Alphamine + BCAA combo for about 15 minutes just enjoying the taste. And I just found out that the protein deal that I orderded... got cancelled because of the price screw up!!! I am seriously furious :mad:.

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agmatine
- 2 grams BA

My Jacked Micro is almost out but it is okay because I got some Enhanced on the way :D. Can't wait to get my hands on that and hit some weights again. I got to sample it before it was released it was truly the best pre I have taken.

Weight Session:
- Hit shoulders today. For my workout log I really commented more on it more then just posting up my exercises and reps + sets. I will start to do that more just so I can get how I feel about the exercises out and so people can get a better understanding of the workout program.
- Anyways, the session went great once again. Shoulders were pumped and full after DB Lateral Raises with EZ Bar Underhand Grip Front Raise. This combo for super setting is awesome. Really hits the delts perfectly. My shoulders were looking fuller and rounder today which is great news because who doesn't want shoulders that turn into boulders :D

Cardio:
- Once again cardio flew by today. I hit the bike for some HIIT for 30 minutes. My RPM has increased significantly lately. Along with that I am also upping the level of resistance. I try to make the resistance harder while getting the RPM higher for the 30 seconds of going all out. This really makes for the cardio workout. I will start to go 45 seconds (100%) followed by 60 seconds (40%) for the time being.

- 1.5 scoop Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- Lets see what is new to comment on :D. Well as I stated above my body composition right now is really changing very noticeably. Muscle hardness, definition, and tone are all awesome right now. Vascularity is showing more and more day by day. Endurance and recovery time are all increasing drastically also.
- Libido is still high as of now.
- Strength continues to increase. Everything has been with super setting this week and strength wasn't a factor at all.

Calorie Intake:
- Well I did put everything in myfitnesspal app but didn't get a screen shot again haha. But the calories was roughly 3100. With my carbs pretty low for the low days I am eating more red meat to get those extra calories in.

Other Notes:
- I am still very angry about my protein deal that got cancelled which is total BS. Oh well I will find something else :D
- My Alphamine and EP are almost out. But it is okay because instead of Reduce XT I will be running OG Erase because of the Enhanced deal.
- I will miss Alphamine though. I may just order another tub to take every once in a while haha. I just wanted to try EC for the first time because I know many people on the forum love it. So I will see how I react to it and how well it treats me.

Workout Link:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in how the EC treats you. I do prefer to keep a tub of Alphamine around just in case I need it even if I'm not currently using it...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in how the EC treats you. I do prefer to keep a tub of Alphamine around just in case I need it even if I'm not currently using it...
Ya I'm interested in EC also. I've been wanting to try it for a while now just never got around to it. But ya Alphamine should always be in the cabinet :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep a spare tub as well...in addition to what I already have for my upcoming cut.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad about the protein deal. I guess the price already readjusted by the time I checked it out. I think if the order went through, they should till honor it at the price it went for.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad about the protein deal. I guess the price already readjusted by the time I checked it out. I think if the order went through, they should till honor it at the price it went for.
I agree. They should have to honor the price.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ya trust me, I sent them an email and they got a mouth full. We will see what their response it though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep a spare tub as well...in addition to what I already have for my upcoming cut.
Alphamine, "The Always Must Have" haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
March 1, 2013

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Morning Cardio:
- Woke up this morning and went for a nice jog. The weather was finally decent so I thought I might as well take advantage of it. Went on about a 2 mile jog is all but got a good session out of it.

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Weight Session:
- Leg day today. Wow is all I can say. I am so sore right now that it is crazy. I can hardly get up off my chair and sit down. Legs usually become more sore as the days go on so I am used to it. Really got a good session for legs done today. Did a drop set on squats which took everything I had to complete. Legs were toasted after this but I still have to do leg press with lunges. Go through everything though and felt great doing so. Leg numbers weren't that great for the day but I didn't try to go as heavy as I could have mainly becasue of the super sets and the one drop set.

Cardio:
- After legs I was so sore and exhausted that I just went up to the gym and shot the basketball around for about an hour. So cardio wasn't anything too intense but still go a good sweat going. On leg days I try not to do cardio post weight session because my legs are already gone and I don't want to over do it. So I try to get my morning cardio in and hit it hard.

- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

Supplement Notes:
- So as I stated above, I feel like the tin man right now off of Oz. Mainly because it feels like I need to oil my legs to get them to work correctly haha.
- My jacked micro has about 2 more scoops in it, but I have some Enhanced that should be here tomorrow :D. Can not wait to get on that again.
- Body temperature has been up more lately. Nothing to drastic but just a noticeable temp change is all. Hunger continues to increase a bit. The V-1 would be the culprit of this :D. I tried to go to 2 scoops Alphamine in the morning a few days ago but 2 scoops is too much for me. I feel like I get too shakey and going to bounce off the walls. 1.5 scoops is my sweet spot and really works great for getting me engerized for the day and allowing me to go long without eating. Once the time does come to eat though I can throw back the food no problem.
- As for anything new that has been happening or showing up, nothing so far. Still losing weight accordingly and still going strong. I have a few more caps left of EP and V-1 left before the 30 day supply is out, but I will have Erase on hand and I have two more bottles of V-1 so it is all good. Alphamine is about out also which is always sad to see when I twist the lid off :(.

Calorie Intake:
- Right around 3100 for the day. Had a huge post workout meal.

Other Notes:
- Like I stated before, I am very sore in the legs. Heck my whole body is still sore from the DOMS V-1 is putting on me.
- Nothing else really to comment on.

Workout Link:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout kbayne. You really have the Broser workout down. Nice job !

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout kbayne. You really have the Broser workout down. Nice job !
Thanks fumoney. Ya the Broser workout is fantastic. I really love it and have seen great results. Something new each week :D. Will be incorporating FDFS soon also.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
March 4, 2013

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Morning Cardio:
- My morning cardio for this morning was finishing homework before class. I had to stay up most of the night to do an assignment and needed to get up early to check it over before class. Got a good sweat in :D

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1 scoop Jacked Micro (last workout with Micro because I am out)
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Weight Session:
- Hit back today. It is back to my power week for all body parts. Today was an awesome workout. Felt really good and pumped up throughout the whole session. I also felt very strong today. Power week isn't my favorite just because it is such low reps and I am keeping my rest periods to a minimum, but I still was able to go heavy as I wanted to.
- Legs were still a bit sore from Fridays workout. I started off with deadlifts to get the intensity of the workout up right away. Really could feel my legs struggling at first, but as I kept going, the legs warmed up and everything was good.
- Overall it was a good session for back and to start the week off. My Mondays aren't really that bad considering I only have one class at 10 in the morning, so I never dread Monday's which really helps me focus on the gym more.

Cardio:
- Got on the bike for some HIIT (as usual :D). HIIT is really allowing me to lose weight at a rapid pace.
- Endurance is at its best yet. Being able to push through the workout without the feeling of death.
- Started to go at 45 seconds (100%) followed by 60 seconds (~40%). Body was not expecting this or really ready for it following the workout but it felt great to finally move the time up a bit.

- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

Still waiting on my protein to come in. So until then I just have been taking Alphamine post workout and waiting about 30-60 minutes before I eat my post workout meal. Once the protein comes in, I will adjust my Alphamine intake (which is almost empty anyways), and I will start consuming protein post workout.

Supplement Notes:
- For my workout today, I really looked dry. More dry then I have reported before. On that note though, EP will be gone this Wednesday or Thursday :(. But I will have OG Erase on hand so that is always a plus :D.
- Strength was through the roof today for my back session. Felt very strong on every lift and recovery was awesome too. I was able to get the set down, sip on some water and then get back at the next set without needing much rest time.
- Focus and energy are still very noticeable. Really helped me today with deadlift. I do enjoy deadlift but once it gets to where I am going as heavy as I was for reps, I really need a little boost. But there was no problem today on the boost aspect.
- Noticing more definition in just about every area. Looking rounder, fuller, and harder.
- Supplements that I ordered will be here today or tomorrow. I will post a pic of what I got.
- I really am considering busting into my ABE and running it for the rest of the log :D. Been in the cabinet for a while now and it keeps calling my name. I also may throw in Compound 20. But I don't want to throw too many things in because I would like to loose more weight before throwing things in that will help out a lot with body composition at a lower bf%. We will see what happens though.

Calorie Intake:
- Calories were at about 2900 I do believe. My last meal of the day wasn't very high in calories because I was at the library doing homework and was limited on what I could bring. But I still got in a good meal :D.

Weight:
- Weight was ~ 205. So I am losing the pounds for sure. I can also tell in the mirror as I have stated numerous times. And the pants are fitting better also.

Other Notes:
- Lets see, as for the log and supplements, I am going to be adding some new supplements to the stack that should accelerate fat loss even more. Also with have some nice GDA additions (homemade).
- I think I have like 4 boxes of supplements coming so this week is going to be like Christmas for me :D
- My birthday is this coming Sunday also.
- I went to Jack The Giant Slayer the other night and that was awesome. But I am really looking forward to The Great Oz. That is going to be bomb I do believe.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-7.html#post3883389

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on yesterday's workout will be up after class.

I just rolled out of bed and feel like I got hit by a mack truck. Pretty sore this morning haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
March 5, 2013

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Had class pretty early in the morning and was pretty tired from the night before staying up doing homework and other things, so I didn't hit morning cardio. My lower back was very sore from the deads and rack pulls from the previous day also.

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Weight Session:
- Arm day for today. Power arm day really isn't my favorite because I really like to do more high volume for the arms. I just get a better pump and fullness by doing higher volume. It was still a great workout and I got a lot out of it.
- Threw in some spider curls which I haven't done in a while. Really got to squeeze the bicep head at the top of the movement which felt awesome. Really enjoy this exercise and will be incorporating it more often for arm day.

Cardio:
- HIIT on the bike once again. 45 seconds at 100% followed by 45 seconds at about 40%. Energy was through the roof so I really hit it hard. Only did 20 minutes of cardio but it was a very intense and sweaty 20 minutes from the get go. Felt very good after this cardio session.

- Ran to the store and bought a protein shake. Down that really quickly then came back home.
- Also took my 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams creatine

Finally my protein is here :D. Along with other supplements that I ordered. I will be posting a picture once I receive two other packages that I am waiting on which should be here today. I was at my computer just chilling and heard a knock on the door and yep, it was fed-ex dropping off my supplements. Hurried and opened the packages and took a picture for everyone to see.

Supplement Notes:
- Nothing new to comment on relating to the supplements. I will be adding new supplements starting tomorrow, so that is good and interesting news.
- Will be putting up a half way review on the supplements that are done and will post what I will be adding.

Calorie Intake:
- ~ 3000 for the day. Had a nice red meat dinner which tasted amazing. I could of ate way more but didn't want to go too big on the meal :D

Other Notes:
- As I stated earlier, other supplements are finally here. So I am really stocked for that and to get those started.

Workout Link:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/219845-kbayne-doing-p-7.html#post3883389

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for supp pics :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be up by tonight fellas. Got a few questions on your opinions also when I get em up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
March 6, 2013

Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Went in for morning cardio before my 10:00 am class. Got in 20 minutes of HIIT. After class I was on my way home and a buddy of mine wanted to go ball at 11:30, so I went and played ball for about an hour with him. So I got two really good cardio sessions in the morning, which were both fasted.

Got home and broke my fast at about 12:30ish. When I did get home two boxes were sitting in front of my door outside :D. Here is what I had for breakfast:

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Weight Session:
- Hit some very heavy Chest today. Had a great workout today. I am training one of my buddies because he is trying to get up to where he used to be strength and weight wise. I have helped many of my friends by training them over the years. My brother and one other guy I was training with, neither of them could perform a single pull-up when they started working with me. Once we were done, they both could rep out pull-up like nothing. My brother also increased his DB Incline by going from 75 to 105 for reps. So I was really impressed by that. I am aiming to do the same for my friend who just started working with me. Right now he hates me because of how sore he is and can't move for school or work haha.
- Onto the workout though. As I stated in my workout log, I do not like to do flat bench because it flares up my shoulder from when I had bicep tendonitis a few years ago. So I went with Smith Machine flat bench which I really do enjoy. I see some people looking at me like "why are you doing bench on that?" It is always funny when people look at me because more then half of them have no idea why I do some exercises that I do and because they have never seen em before.

Cardio:
- Hit some LISS on the bike for about 25 minutes while watching some ESPN. Got a good sweat going. I didn't want to over do it because of the cardio I did earlier in the day and plus the chest session was pretty intense.

- 1.5 scoops protein in water
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

This was my first dose of this protein. Dymatize Elite XT Fudge Brownie. I was pretty impressed with the flavor and how it mixed up. I don't really look how much water I mix it with every. I just put some water in and throw the protein in and shake it up, then consume. I also got some Rich Chocolate flavor which I will be trying today post workout.

Supplement Notes:
- So I lied fellas :(, I didn't start the new supplements today yet because I am still waiting on my other supps to get in. I already have a few bottles that I could start but I want to get some of your guys opinions on what you think. I think I have my mind made up but thought it would just be interesting to see what you guys though :D. Make things more interesting in here.
- I have one cap left of EP and V-1 along with 1.5 scoops Alphamine left :(. So I will be getting up that review on those with my beginning pics and months way through pictures with those supplements.

Calorie Intake:
- ~ 2900.

Other Notes:
- Waiting on other supplements to get here which they should/better be here today haha.
- The Great Oz came out today, so I am pumped to go see that.

Workout Link:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning Supplements:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 6 grams BCAA

Went in for morning cardio before my 10:00 am class. Got in 20 minutes of HIIT. After class I was on my way home and a buddy of mine wanted to go ball at 11:30, so I went and played ball for about an hour with him. So I got two really good cardio sessions in the morning, which were both fasted.

Got home and broke my fast at about 12:30ish. When I did get home two boxes were sitting in front of my door outside :D. Here is what I had for breakfast:

ForumRunner_20130307_133155.png

Supplements Pre-Workout:
- 1.5 scoops Alphamine
- 1 cap V-1
- 1 cap EP
- 500mg Agamtine
- 2 grams BA
- 2.5 grams Creatine

Weight Session:
- Hit some very heavy Chest today. Had a great workout today. I am training one of my buddies because he is trying to get up to where he used to be strength and weight wise. I have helped many of my friends by training them over the years. My brother and one other guy I was training with, neither of them could perform a single pull-up when they started working with me. Once we were done, they both could rep out pull-up like nothing. My brother also increased his DB Incline by going from 75 to 105 for reps. So I was really impressed by that. I am aiming to do the same for my friend who just started working with me. Right now he hates me because of how sore he is and can't move for school or work haha.
- Onto the workout though. As I stated in my workout log, I do not like to do flat bench because it flares up my shoulder from when I had bicep tendonitis a few years ago. So I went with Smith Machine flat bench which I really do enjoy. I see some people looking at me like "why are you doing bench on that?" It is always funny when people look at me because more then half of them have no idea why I do some exercises that I do and because they have never seen em before.

Cardio:
- Hit some LISS on the bike for about 25 minutes while watching some ESPN. Got a good sweat going. I didn't want to over do it because of the cardio I did earlier in the day and plus the chest session was pretty intense.

- 1.5 scoops protein in water
- 2.5 grams Creatine
- 2 grams BA

This was my first dose of this protein. Dymatize Elite XT Fudge Brownie. I was pretty impressed with the flavor and how it mixed up. I don't really look how much water I mix it with every. I just put some water in and throw the protein in and shake it up, then consume. I also got some Rich Chocolate flavor which I will be trying today post workout.

Supplement Notes:
- So I lied fellas :(, I didn't start the new supplements today yet because I am still waiting on my other supps to get in. I already have a few bottles that I could start but I want to get some of your guys opinions on what you think. I think I have my mind made up but thought it would just be interesting to see what you guys though :D. Make things more interesting in here.
- I have one cap left of EP and V-1 along with 1.5 scoops Alphamine left :(. So I will be getting up that review on those with my beginning pics and months way through pictures with those supplements.

Calorie Intake:
- ~ 2900.

Other Notes:
- Waiting on other supplements to get here which they should/better be here today haha.
- The Great Oz came out today, so I am pumped to go see that.

Workout Link: