MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you nailed it....she knows when i need a picker upper, lol.
    you're no dummy either! that's why you married her! kudos to you!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    you're no dummy either! that's why you married her! kudos to you!
    aaaw, geez-you are making this old sailor blush!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aaaw, geez-you are making this old sailor blush!!!!
    Is this even possible?? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is this even possible?? Lol
    lol....well it feels like i am blushing!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    well, if you are on day 8, you are ahead of me...feel free to share my log with your results, be kinda nice to know what's coming!!!!
    I didn't really feel too much on the first or second day, a slight placebo effect if anything. But the third day I could really feel the nxt and pr-xt working. I was starting to feel more lean and dry, also had a nice pump going, muscles felt nice and full. It just made me want to lift things lol. A slight hunger increase, consuming 3500 clean calories(chic breast, lean beef, brown rice, beans etc) was no problem. Deff been urinating more than normal, I usually drink around 150oz o water or so a day anyhow. Libido is slightly higher than usual. That's about it for now, I'll keep you posted.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol....well it feels like i am blushing!!!!
    Pull yourself together man!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Pull yourself together man!



    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

    I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

    I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

    Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

    (Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

    I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

    I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

    Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

    (Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)
    glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

    btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. 15 years! Congrats! That's an epic achievement.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    15 years! Congrats! That's an epic achievement.
    indeed...i consider it my greatest accomplishment!!!

    thank you!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aaaw, geez-you are making this old sailor blush!!!!
    YEEEEEAH! I did that.
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    YEEEEEAH! I did that.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Now your making me blush! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Now your making me blush! Lmao
    naw...you just stayed out in that arizona sun too long, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Maybe you're right. I was out cleaning the pool today.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

    btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!
    Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!
    thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it!!!

    so many people try and fail, i think that those of us who are able to overcome addictions must be blessed!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!
    it's gonna happen...just gotta step up your game
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    it's gonna happen...just gotta step up your game
    the game is afoot, watson!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. did weighted stairclimbing again today...made 5 trips again, but had to stop a few times because of cramping up...put my foot up on the stairs and strectched it out, then off again. the pump was almost too much, to be honest!!! been getting charlie horses in my legs all day...i guess i will have to give myself more time between stairclimbing.

    on to the good stuff, i am officially down to 210...5lb loss...almost made up for the painful charlie horses, lol....

    still peeing more than usual, still drinking more than usual...could have had a double header in the bedroom today, but kept getting cramps---sorry as it sounds i actually turned my 2nd chance down.

    btw-my wife did mention i am looking leaner....about dammed time, lol....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Sounds like a good day. Remember, any day you can turn down a second go at your lovely lady is still a day you were already in there!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like a good day. Remember, any day you can turn down a second go at your lovely lady is still a day you were already in there!

    valid point....


    damn those cramps hurt like hell!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. You getting all the right minerals and everything? A little more sodium may help you out there.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    You getting all the right minerals and everything? A little more sodium may help you out there.
    i've added gatorade...that has a ton of sodium!!!


    and for post i found a generic pedialyte at dollar tree...i have been told that pedialyte is 10x better than gatorade-but it is expensive...the generic at dollar tree matches it fairly evenly---plus it's only a buck, i love the dollar tree, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the game is afoot, watson!!!!
    Just don't put it in your mouth this time Holmes...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Just don't put it in your mouth this time Holmes...
    wow...i am impressed.


    doyle would be proud!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. The pedialyte should do the trick. I think it has lower sodium in it with a better potassium balance. You really have to be sweating profucely for Gatorade to be a huge help. Otherwise the balance of sodium and potassium gets out of whack where sodium is way to high in comparison to potassium so the fluids want to stay outside the muscle and or organs. Remember it is about a balance not total quantity of these two that creates e****lent hydration.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    The pedialyte should do the trick. I think it has lower sodium in it with a better potassium balance. You really have to be sweating profucely for Gatorade to be a huge help. Otherwise the balance of sodium and potassium gets out of whack where sodium is way to high in comparison to potassium so the fluids want to stay outside the muscle and or organs. Remember it is about a balance not total quantity of these two that creates e****lent hydration.
    thanks chris...the generic version at dollar tree is a real deal compared to cost of pedialyte.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MANup with Nolvadren XT
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:10 PM
  2. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:48 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
  4. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:05 PM
  5. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Log in
Log in