Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review pr-xt:

took awhile for this to kick in...1st thing i noticed was the increased thirst/increased urination combo, to me the 2 coincide. next was the muscle fullness, along with increased pump-kinda odd but i noticed the muscle fullness a few days before the pump kicked in, but once the pump kicked in it the fullness increased even more. i have to make mention of the deep sleep, i slept much deeper without interuption than i normally do-this was a very nice unexpected bonus!!! next came the increase in libido, i attribute this solely to pr-xt-i have ran nxt and arimistane products before and they are neutral on my libido. on pr-xt my lidibo was significantly enhanced...my goal was to cut 15lbs and bf%. i ended up with a 7lb weight loss, but with very noticeable bf loss. i would consider it a win/win when i can lose 7lbs look significantly leaner with fuller muscles-----plus a modest strength gain with much improved endurance....

in the end i thoughly enjoyed the results i had from pr-xt, there were no bad sides or issues it was all good!!! i do recommend running 2 bottles for maximum effects, i think results would have kept getting better thru the 2nd bottle...next time i run this a 2 bottle run is in play!!!

this is good stuff-get some!!!

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
final review pr-xt:

took awhile for this to kick in...1st thing i noticed was the increased thirst/increased urination combo, to me the 2 coincide. next was the muscle fullness, along with increased pump-kinda odd but i noticed the muscle fullness a few days before the pump kicked in, but once the pump kicked in it the fullness increased even more. i have to make mention of the deep sleep, i slept much deeper without interuption than i normally do-this was a very nice unexpected bonus!!! next came the increase in libido, i attribute this solely to pr-xt-i have ran nxt and arimistane products before and they are neutral on my libido. on pr-xt my lidibo was significantly enhanced...my goal was to cut 15lbs and bf%. i ended up with a 7lb weight loss, but with very noticeable bf loss. i would consider it a win/win when i can lose 7lbs look significantly leaner with fuller muscles-----plus a modest strength gain with much improved endurance....

in the end i thoughly enjoyed the results i had from pr-xt, there were no bad sides or issues it was all good!!! i do recommend running 2 bottles for maximum effects, i think results would have kept getting better thru the 2nd bottle...next time i run this a 2 bottle run is in play!!!

this is good stuff-get some!!!
Awesome review MAN!! Glad you liked it. I'm about 3/4s of the way through my first bottle and loving it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review MAN!! Glad you liked it. I'm about 3/4s of the way through my first bottle and loving it!
really appreciate the chance to run pr-xt...i enjoyed it very much. i made some really nice progress on pr-xt!!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Great review. I agree, with two bottles, you're really going to start flying. One bottle gets you revved up, but two would seriously give you some horsepower.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great review. I agree, with two bottles, you're really going to start flying. One bottle gets you revved up, but two would seriously give you some horsepower.
i agree wholeheartedly!!! results were fantastic on one bottle, but 2 is where it would really shine!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally agree BigT, this is definitely a solid product. I am going to pick up another bottle on my own dime to continue the run. I just might be bumping up the dose slightly as well...can't help myself. Mwah ha ha

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Thanks for the review sir! If you want to continue your PR-XT run let me know asap and i'll get another bottle sent out to you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks for the review sir! If you want to continue your PR-XT run let me know asap and i'll get another bottle sent out to you.
Damn!!!!! Good stuff here

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN doing it up right! How could someone say no to that offer?

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Always trying to hook up members who follow through!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good review, I agree if you don't have another log planned why not go with 2 bottles for the run.