Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah,busiest day of the week,so much to love,lol.

not for me, yesterday was my busy family day....

taking it easy today, i did go down to basement and do enough to get a good pump going-didn't take a lot...did 20 lazy minutes on treadmill, twice so far just to burn a few cals...

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
always good to hear from you, doc!!!
Thanks! :beerchug:

day 19

stayed up to long yesterday posting, paid for it at work last night!!! really tired and feeling it from the stair workout yesterday, very,very,very glad i don't work tonight!!!

because, and only because i don't work tonight, i did a halfassed arm/chest workout in my basement, then 20 minutes on treadmill then did 50 old school situps. trust me, if i had to work tonight i would have just came home and went to bed...got a really nice pump-more than i deserved for the little i did, and looked really full....to me my leanness factor has really gone up, didn't bother to weigh today---going to wait till tomorrow.

after that i ate and did go to bed...just got up 30 minutes ago. again, sleep was very deep and non interupted!!!
That is amazing that you are able to sleep so deeply!!!
AND I am VERY impressed that you did a half assed workout, instead of no workout! Freakin awesome buddy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! :beerchug:

That is amazing that you are able to sleep so deeply!!!
AND I am VERY impressed that you did a half assed workout, instead of no workout! Freakin awesome buddy!
i am surprised by the deep sleep also...normally my sleep is broken up into 2 hour 'naps'. i think the deep sleep has played a major role in my increased energy level and good mood!!!

as to the halfassed workout, i knew i was going to pay a price for staying online too long instead of sleeping. i forced myself to do the workout as a kinda penance, lol.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
i am surprised by the deep sleep also...normally my sleep is broken up into 2 hour 'naps'. i think the deep sleep has played a major role in my increased energy level and good mood!!!

as to the halfassed workout, i knew i was going to pay a price for staying online too long instead of sleeping. i forced myself to do the workout as a kinda penance, lol.
I bet getting some solid sleep is making a happier bigt!!! het maybe that's part of the libido spike! ;)

as for the half-assed workout, regardless of punishment, lol AWESOME!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet getting some solid sleep is making a happier bigt!!! het maybe that's part of the libido spike! ;)

as for the half-assed workout, regardless of punishment, lol AWESOME!
you bet...good sleep is vital for many functions!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my Dr looked like that my deductible would have been covered in the first month. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doing overtime today and tomorrow....will post more when i have the time!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been getting my workouts in at home, no sense doing cardio since i am working long hours on my feet all night.

muscle fullness and pump seem to be the big things i am noticing!!! plus i think i am looking much leaner than at the start!!!

more later....

neddo

neddo

Awards
Muscle fullness ftw.

I miss that feel :mad:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might jump on the PR-XT bandwagon this weekend after my log runs out!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the plan, Stan!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
No need to be coy, Roy.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
[video=youtube;wz9jL3YNX-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz9jL3YNX-0[/video]

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
looks like it would be a great addition to pct!!!

Yeah man, it's a great adjunct to a PCT. Worked great during one of my last PCTs and definitely helped big time with increased appetite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, it's a great adjunct to a PCT. Worked great during one of my last PCTs and definitely helped big time with increased appetite.

day 22:

i can see from the results i have had that it would be a great asset in pct.

btw-accumulative results keep coming, seeing more and better results the longer i run this...no dropoff at all!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 23:

i had a good night at work last night and energy was high this morning + the fact i don't work tonight = something different:

here is what i came up with.
i did 3 minutes on my basement treadmill, then did a set of 10 bb curls, then 3 minutes on treadmill...i did this for 3 sets. then i did preachers, 3 sets the same way then it was tri extentions, then tri pulldowns and finished with weighted leg raises...this was done pretty much non-stop, except for the time it took me to put ankle weight on for leg raises-just left them on in between sets.

after this i was wasted!!!

pump and fullness were as good as they have been in awhile...this workout really torched me!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Best kind of wasted one can get, and with more benefits. Keep attacking, good sir!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep...getting hammered in a good way! Lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE! I hadn't heard that in forever!

day 23:

i had a good night at work last night and energy was high this morning + the fact i don't work tonight = something different:

i did 3 minutes on my basement treadmill, then did a set of 10 bb curls, then 3 minutes on treadmill...i did this for 3 sets. then i did preachers, 3 sets the same way then it was tri extentions, then tri pulldowns and finished with weighted leg raises...this was done pretty much non-stop, except for the time it took me to put ankle weight on for leg raises-just left them on in between sets.

pump and fullness were as good as they have been in awhile...this workout really torched me!!!
Nicely Done! Sorry for my absence been trying to get our new forum going so my attention has been over there.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a good song.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NICE! I hadn't heard that in forever!

Nicely Done! Sorry for my absence been trying to get our new forum going so my attention has been over there.
glad to see you anytime!!! what do you think of my twist on hiit?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 24:

i did 30 minutes on treadmill and some ab work...the rest of the day i aint doin diddly squat, i am tired, lol.

the bottle of pr-xt is looking mighty empty, only a few days left it looks like!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This might help raise your energy levels

_prxt20.jpg

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel lifted!! Or should I say...something lifted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sunday greetings!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like you HIIT session very nice! That's a good way to get you cardio and your pump on at the same time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like you HIIT session very nice! That's a good way to get you cardio and your pump on at the same time!
very, very, hard workout...thanks chris!!!!

couldn't do that at a gym i suspect, but it worked well in my basement.....non stop workout....damn!!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
I wish I could impress my Doc as easy as you do yours t
;) well T is something special!

If my Dr looked like that my deductible would have been covered in the first month. Lol
ha ha! got no words for that one! too funny!

I might jump on the PR-XT bandwagon this weekend after my log runs out!
I would also highly suggest this sh*t kicks major ass!

day 23:

day 24:

i did 30 minutes on treadmill and some ab work...the rest of the day i aint doin diddly squat, i am tired, lol.

the bottle of pr-xt is looking mighty empty, only a few days left it looks like!!!
your log is reading like things are going VERY well....will you miss the PR-XT once it's all gone????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, doc...i will miss it very much!!! tomorrow is my last day of pr-xt!!!:eek:mfg:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ass.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice turdcutter

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pr-xt is all gone.:17:

i really enjoyed this run and had some great results, final review will be up soon!!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I shall stay tuned. Bummer it's all gone!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
pr-xt is all gone.:17:

i really enjoyed this run and had some great results, final review will be up soon!!!!
Already??? Wtf dooood! :( until the next log lol