Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had planned on going to nifs and doing a strength check today, but when i got up this morning i was stiff as hell and very lethargic...i think pushing myself on the stairs yesterday was harder on my body than i 1st thought.

just stayed home and did a light upper body workout, enough to get a decent pump going and then just 20 minutes on treadmil...the pump seems to be getting better and better even without a preworkout. looking to get a new preworkout, i just haven't decided on which one yet!!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
i had planned on going to nifs and doing a strength check today, but when i got up this morning i was stiff as hell and very lethargic...i think pushing myself on the stairs yesterday was harder on my body than i 1st thought.

just stayed home and did a light upper body workout, enough to get a decent pump going and then just 20 minutes on treadmil...the pump seems to be getting better and better even without a preworkout. looking to get a new preworkout, i just haven't decided on which one yet!!!
I know what you mean about the pumps dude, I'm on day 8
And have that thick dense feeling along with the pump. Really like splitting the doses of nxt for morning and preworkout, thanks for the idea! And I just started taking white flood fruit punch, works really well especially the endurance aspect. anyway, nice progress dude! Keep it up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean about the pumps dude, I'm on day 8
And have that thick dense feeling along with the pump. Really like splitting the doses of nxt for morning and preworkout, thanks for the idea! And I just started taking white flood fruit punch, works really well especially the endurance aspect. anyway, nice progress dude! Keep it up!
are you doing nxt solo or with pr-xt?

if you are logging put a link here...

i agree white flood is good stuff, i logged the current version when it came out[lemonade], had taste issues but i hear they have corrected that!!!

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
are you doing nxt solo or with pr-xt?

if you are logging put a link here...

i agree white flood is good stuff, i logged the current version when it came out[lemonade], had taste issues but i hear they have corrected that!!!
I'm running both nxt and pr-xt, I haven't been logging it though.
For sure, I had the lemonade first and the taste itself wasn't that bad, but had a wicked after taste. Nothing sme mint gum couldn't help tho lol. The fruit punch is fantastic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running both nxt and pr-xt, I haven't been logging it though.
For sure, I had the lemonade first and the taste itself wasn't that bad, but had a wicked after taste. Nothing sme mint gum couldn't help tho lol. The fruit punch is fantastic!
well, if you are on day 8, you are ahead of me...feel free to share my log with your results, be kinda nice to know what's coming!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did a kinda heavy[for me anyway]workout in my basement this morning.

deads:
375/5
350/5
325/5

bench:
325/3
300/5
300/5

tri extentions:
120/5
100/5
100/5

bicep curls bb:

130/3
100/5
90/5

i was going to hit preachers but had to stop, my right elbow was killing me.....insane pump, felt very strong.

things to note about nxt/pr-xt stack-thirst is still above average but tapering off. still peeing more than normal. some days libido is higher than others, but it does seem up a little-but performance is very good, quality of sex is improved. strength is up, pain in elbow held me back but i felt really strong!!!

going to up the cissus before next workout.

weight is still down 2lbs, holding steady at 213....but i think i look drier/leaner, still a long way to go, not going to rush things...i am moving in the right direction!!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
did a kinda heavy[for me anyway]workout in my basement this morning.

deads:
375/5
350/5
325/5

bench:
325/3
300/5
300/5

tri extentions:
120/5
100/5
100/5

bicep curls bb:

130/3
100/5
90/5

i was going to hit preachers but had to stop, my right elbow was killing me.....insane pump, felt very strong.

things to note about nxt/pr-xt stack-thirst is still above average but tapering off. still peeing more than normal. some days libido is higher than others, but it does seem up a little-but performance is very good, quality of sex is improved. strength is up, pain in elbow held me back but i felt really strong!!!

going to up the cissus before next workout.

weight is still down 2lbs, holding steady at 213....but i think i look drier/leaner, still a long way to go, not going to rush things...i am moving in the right direction!!!!
RECOMP has begun! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RECOMP has begun! ;)
i agree...the leanness is apparent to me. still waiting for the wife to say something, then i will know i am getting somewhere---she is my toughest critic, lol.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
i agree...the leanness is apparent to me. still waiting for the wife to say something, then i will know i am getting somewhere---she is my toughest critic, lol.
ha ha she reserves her comments for when you need them most...sounds like a very intelligent women ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ha ha she reserves her comments for when you need them most...sounds like a very intelligent women ;)
you nailed it....she knows when i need a picker upper, lol.

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
you nailed it....she knows when i need a picker upper, lol.
you're no dummy either! that's why you married her! kudos to you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
well, if you are on day 8, you are ahead of me...feel free to share my log with your results, be kinda nice to know what's coming!!!!
I didn't really feel too much on the first or second day, a slight placebo effect if anything. But the third day I could really feel the nxt and pr-xt working. I was starting to feel more lean and dry, also had a nice pump going, muscles felt nice and full. It just made me want to lift things lol. A slight hunger increase, consuming 3500 clean calories(chic breast, lean beef, brown rice, beans etc) was no problem. Deff been urinating more than normal, I usually drink around 150oz o water or so a day anyhow. Libido is slightly higher than usual. That's about it for now, I'll keep you posted.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

(Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

(Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)
glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
15 years! Congrats! That's an epic achievement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!:saevil:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now your making me blush! Lmao

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you're right. I was out cleaning the pool today. :stick:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!
Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!
thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it!!!

so many people try and fail, i think that those of us who are able to overcome addictions must be blessed!!!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!:saevil:
it's gonna happen...just gotta step up your game ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did weighted stairclimbing again today...made 5 trips again, but had to stop a few times because of cramping up...put my foot up on the stairs and strectched it out, then off again. the pump was almost too much, to be honest!!! been getting charlie horses in my legs all day...i guess i will have to give myself more time between stairclimbing.

on to the good stuff, i am officially down to 210...5lb loss...almost made up for the painful charlie horses, lol....

still peeing more than usual, still drinking more than usual...could have had a double header in the bedroom today, but kept getting cramps---sorry as it sounds i actually turned my 2nd chance down.:banghead:

btw-my wife did mention i am looking leaner....about dammed time, lol....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good day. Remember, any day you can turn down a second go at your lovely lady is still a day you were already in there! ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good day. Remember, any day you can turn down a second go at your lovely lady is still a day you were already in there! ;)

valid point....

damn those cramps hurt like hell!!!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
You getting all the right minerals and everything? A little more sodium may help you out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You getting all the right minerals and everything? A little more sodium may help you out there.
i've added gatorade...that has a ton of sodium!!!

and for post i found a generic pedialyte at dollar tree...i have been told that pedialyte is 10x better than gatorade-but it is expensive...the generic at dollar tree matches it fairly evenly---plus it's only a buck, i love the dollar tree, lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The pedialyte should do the trick. I think it has lower sodium in it with a better potassium balance. You really have to be sweating profucely for Gatorade to be a huge help. Otherwise the balance of sodium and potassium gets out of whack where sodium is way to high in comparison to potassium so the fluids want to stay outside the muscle and or organs. Remember it is about a balance not total quantity of these two that creates excellent hydration.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The pedialyte should do the trick. I think it has lower sodium in it with a better potassium balance. You really have to be sweating profucely for Gatorade to be a huge help. Otherwise the balance of sodium and potassium gets out of whack where sodium is way to high in comparison to potassium so the fluids want to stay outside the muscle and or organs. Remember it is about a balance not total quantity of these two that creates excellent hydration.
thanks chris...the generic version at dollar tree is a real deal compared to cost of pedialyte.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
today was not only valentines day but our 25th anniversary...so no training today, just time with wife and family!!!:grouphug:
Congrats,have a good night man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys!!!:beerchug:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you had an amazing anniversary Tom!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really splurged on the diet yesterday....

today i did 2 45 minute sessions on the treadmill. was surprised i wasn't more bloated from the over indulgence!!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
2 45 min seshs would break me, hnnng.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 45 min seshs would break me, hnnng.
i really don't mind cardio...put my headphones on and zone out for awhile...i must release a ton of endomorphins, because i always feel good when i do cardio. today i weighed in at 209, down another lb....

the thirst thing has subsided some, so has the peeing-the peeing is still above normal but more manageable now...libido seems kinda up and down, but the last few days it has been up, well above normal...could be the increased carbs, plus the fact that i knew i was gonna get some for shore!!!

tomorrow it's back to nifs for a full body workout!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you had a great couple days and the weight is still heading in the right direction.