MANup with Nolvadren XT/PR-XT

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i can lose those 15lbs and get bf% down to a respectable level i will be a happy camper...

thanks for subbing, doc...appreciate input from someone who has ran pr-xt already!!!!
    yeeeeeah! I am ready to watch this awesome transformation with you and PR-XT. Let's do this!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    yeeeeeah! I am ready to watch this awesome transformation with you and PR-XT. Let's do this!
    went weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building again today, really struggled but managed to make 5 trips up and down....it's been awhile since i was able to make 5 trips, i had to really will myself to make that last one!!! incredible pump and swelling in quads and calfs. really surprised at how well i held up cardiovascularly, must be in better shape than i thought, lol.

the achy joints aren't to bad today, the cissus and fish oil are doing their job. thirst remains above average, and urination is still way up. still no noticeable increase in appetite, but i seem to be hungry all the time already!!! going to test my strength tomorrow and see where that stands, i don't go for heavy often as it's hard on the joints, but every once in awhile i like to check it.

btw-what is 'bossbody.net'?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

3. New Member
    Answers

went weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building again today, really struggled but managed to make 5 trips up and down....it's been awhile since i was able to make 5 trips, i had to really will myself to make that last one!!! incredible pump and swelling in quads and calfs. really surprised at how well i held up cardiovascularly, must be in better shape than i thought, lol.

the achy joints aren't to bad today, the cissus and fish oil are doing their job. thirst remains above average, and urination is still way up. still no noticeable increase in appetite, but i seem to be hungry all the time already!!! going to test my strength tomorrow and see where that stands, i don't go for heavy often as it's hard on the joints, but every once in awhile i like to check it.

btw-what is 'bossbody.net'?
    stairs are no joke! especially when you are what is moving, and not some piece of cardio equipment...IMPRESSIVE duuude! I think at some level we all doubt are capabilities- but once we push ourselves we find we are stronger than we believed...which makes us want to push even more! :-D

LOL bossbody.net is Matty and my business. Nutrition planning, training programs, competition prep, wellness coaching, psychotherpay for athletes
    -you have a computer don't you bigt?

Keep it up! I can't wait to read about tomorrow's attack
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

stairs are no joke! especially when you are what is moving, and not some piece of cardio equipment...IMPRESSIVE duuude! I think at some level we all doubt are capabilities- but once we push ourselves we find we are stronger than we believed...which makes us want to push even more! :-D

LOL bossbody.net is Matty and my business. Nutrition planning, training programs, competition prep, wellness coaching, psychotherpay for athletes
    -you have a computer don't you bigt?

Keep it up! I can't wait to read about tomorrow's attack
    of course i have a computer, it's one of those big white shelled looking things with the green screen...it sit's right next to my 8 track player and foldup to go record player-damn record player really skips bad when i bring it in the car!!!

5. New Member
    Answers

of course i have a computer, it's one of those big white shelled looking things with the green screen...it sit's right next to my 8 track player and foldup to go record player-damn record player really skips bad when i bring it in the car!!!
    HA HA! you and wittiness are my favorites here on AM!!

check us out! let me know whatcha think!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

HA HA! you and wittiness are my favorites here on AM!!

check us out! let me know whatcha think!
    i will check it out...but it's probably way over my head, lol.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i will check it out...but it's probably way over my head, lol.
    When u gonna get some of the facebooks T?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

8. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    When u gonna get some of the facebooks T?
    lol...i thought about negging you just for asking that, lol.....

i will never, repeat never do facebook...never, ever!!!

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Nobody cared to aware a brotha?

Sorry big mang, indisbish doe. Track some libido thoughts if you would as well.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

10. Diamond Member
    Answers

down 2lbs and thirsty all the time...the peeing a lot and weight loss are what i got the last time i ran nxt, but the thirst is new, plus the pump!!!

no increase in appetite, yet. but libido was up a little today-nxt seemed neutral on libido as did erase, so this might be from pr-xt...

this is only day 4, pr-xt will probably take longer to kick in than nxt.
    here you go neddo~~BUMPED FROM POST #35

libido is up, no doubt...this must be from the pr-xt, nxt didn't seem to have any effect on libido.

11. Diamond Member
    Answers

i had planned on going to nifs and doing a strength check today, but when i got up this morning i was stiff as hell and very lethargic...i think pushing myself on the stairs yesterday was harder on my body than i 1st thought.

just stayed home and did a light upper body workout, enough to get a decent pump going and then just 20 minutes on treadmil...the pump seems to be getting better and better even without a preworkout. looking to get a new preworkout, i just haven't decided on which one yet!!!

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.
    Answers

i had planned on going to nifs and doing a strength check today, but when i got up this morning i was stiff as hell and very lethargic...i think pushing myself on the stairs yesterday was harder on my body than i 1st thought.

just stayed home and did a light upper body workout, enough to get a decent pump going and then just 20 minutes on treadmil...the pump seems to be getting better and better even without a preworkout. looking to get a new preworkout, i just haven't decided on which one yet!!!
    I know what you mean about the pumps dude, I'm on day 8
    And have that thick dense feeling along with the pump. Really like splitting the doses of nxt for morning and preworkout, thanks for the idea! And I just started taking white flood fruit punch, works really well especially the endurance aspect. anyway, nice progress dude! Keep it up!

13. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    I know what you mean about the pumps dude, I'm on day 8
    And have that thick dense feeling along with the pump. Really like splitting the doses of nxt for morning and preworkout, thanks for the idea! And I just started taking white flood fruit punch, works really well especially the endurance aspect. anyway, nice progress dude! Keep it up!
    are you doing nxt solo or with pr-xt?

if you are logging put a link here...

i agree white flood is good stuff, i logged the current version when it came out[lemonade], had taste issues but i hear they have corrected that!!!

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.
    Answers

are you doing nxt solo or with pr-xt?

if you are logging put a link here...

i agree white flood is good stuff, i logged the current version when it came out[lemonade], had taste issues but i hear they have corrected that!!!
    I'm running both nxt and pr-xt, I haven't been logging it though.
    For sure, I had the lemonade first and the taste itself wasn't that bad, but had a wicked after taste. Nothing sme mint gum couldn't help tho lol. The fruit punch is fantastic!

15. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SChasEE View Post
    I'm running both nxt and pr-xt, I haven't been logging it though.
    For sure, I had the lemonade first and the taste itself wasn't that bad, but had a wicked after taste. Nothing sme mint gum couldn't help tho lol. The fruit punch is fantastic!
    well, if you are on day 8, you are ahead of me...feel free to share my log with your results, be kinda nice to know what's coming!!!!

16. Diamond Member
    Answers

did a kinda heavy[for me anyway]workout in my basement this morning.

deads:
    375/5
    350/5
    325/5

bench:
    325/3
    300/5
    300/5

tri extentions:
    120/5
    100/5
    100/5

bicep curls bb:

130/3
    100/5
    90/5

i was going to hit preachers but had to stop, my right elbow was killing me.....insane pump, felt very strong.

things to note about nxt/pr-xt stack-thirst is still above average but tapering off. still peeing more than normal. some days libido is higher than others, but it does seem up a little-but performance is very good, quality of sex is improved. strength is up, pain in elbow held me back but i felt really strong!!!

going to up the cissus before next workout.

weight is still down 2lbs, holding steady at 213....but i think i look drier/leaner, still a long way to go, not going to rush things...i am moving in the right direction!!!!

17. New Member
    Answers

did a kinda heavy[for me anyway]workout in my basement this morning.

deads:
    375/5
    350/5
    325/5

bench:
    325/3
    300/5
    300/5

tri extentions:
    120/5
    100/5
    100/5

bicep curls bb:

130/3
    100/5
    90/5

i was going to hit preachers but had to stop, my right elbow was killing me.....insane pump, felt very strong.

things to note about nxt/pr-xt stack-thirst is still above average but tapering off. still peeing more than normal. some days libido is higher than others, but it does seem up a little-but performance is very good, quality of sex is improved. strength is up, pain in elbow held me back but i felt really strong!!!

going to up the cissus before next workout.

weight is still down 2lbs, holding steady at 213....but i think i look drier/leaner, still a long way to go, not going to rush things...i am moving in the right direction!!!!
    RECOMP has begun!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

18. Diamond Member
    Answers

RECOMP has begun!
    i agree...the leanness is apparent to me. still waiting for the wife to say something, then i will know i am getting somewhere---she is my toughest critic, lol.

19. New Member
    Answers

i agree...the leanness is apparent to me. still waiting for the wife to say something, then i will know i am getting somewhere---she is my toughest critic, lol.
    ha ha she reserves her comments for when you need them most...sounds like a very intelligent women
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

20. Diamond Member
    Answers

ha ha she reserves her comments for when you need them most...sounds like a very intelligent women
    you nailed it....she knows when i need a picker upper, lol.

21. New Member
    Answers

you nailed it....she knows when i need a picker upper, lol.
    you're no dummy either! that's why you married her! kudos to you!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

22. Diamond Member
    Answers

you're no dummy either! that's why you married her! kudos to you!
    aaaw, geez-you are making this old sailor blush!!!!

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Is this even possible?? Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Is this even possible?? Lol
    lol....well it feels like i am blushing!!!!

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  171 lbs.
    Answers

well, if you are on day 8, you are ahead of me...feel free to share my log with your results, be kinda nice to know what's coming!!!!
    I didn't really feel too much on the first or second day, a slight placebo effect if anything. But the third day I could really feel the nxt and pr-xt working. I was starting to feel more lean and dry, also had a nice pump going, muscles felt nice and full. It just made me want to lift things lol. A slight hunger increase, consuming 3500 clean calories(chic breast, lean beef, brown rice, beans etc) was no problem. Deff been urinating more than normal, I usually drink around 150oz o water or so a day anyhow. Libido is slightly higher than usual. That's about it for now, I'll keep you posted.

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

lol....well it feels like i am blushing!!!!
    Pull yourself together man!

27. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Pull yourself together man!

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

(Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)

29. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Just found this thread. I'm using NXT right now and will be adding PR-XT once I get it from the promo they just had. I know what you mean about the frequent urination with NXT. I usually have to wake up about an hour or so before my usual wake up time to handle nature's call. Even before I go to sleep, I have to squeeze out about two trips worth.

I took Erase last year, though, only 2 pills a day, to prevent any possible joint issues. I haven't been experiencing any joint issues running NXT, but then, I had been supplementing with cissus, fish oil and I take Orange Triad, and the CS, MSM and Gluco helps.

I just started my second bottle of NXT this week, so, I might be a week and a half in when I get the PR-XT. I'm really stoked to try it out. Get a lean bulk in order. I'm bulking right now, but, then again, I always feel like I'm bulking. HAHA! I enjoy it. With PR-XT, I hope I can rid myself of the floppy spare tire left over from too many wasted (pun intended) years of boozing.

Keep up the good work, senor! I'll be following along.

(Though, you do have me beat in the amount of weights you use. At least I have another goal to achieve!)
    glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

15 years! Congrats! That's an epic achievement.

31. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    15 years! Congrats! That's an epic achievement.
    indeed...i consider it my greatest accomplishment!!!

thank you!!!

32. New Member
    Answers

YEEEEEAH! I did that.
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

33. Diamond Member
    Answers

YEEEEEAH! I did that.

34. Diamond Member
    Answers

btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Now your making me blush! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

36. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Now your making me blush! Lmao
    naw...you just stayed out in that arizona sun too long, lol.

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe you're right. I was out cleaning the pool today.

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

glad to have you following along. just a reminder, my age plays a role in the sore joints-54...the cissus and fish oil definately helps!!! i ran nxt awhile back and most effects i had been getting up until a few days ago were similar to what i got from the nxt solo...imo, the pr-xt is just starting to do it's thing, and i look for it to get much better in the coming weeks!!!

btw-recovering alcoholic here-15 years sobriety this year!!!
    Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

39. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Congrats on the 15 years,it takes a strong person to overcome something like that and you beat it bro!Proud to be able to say I know you!
    thanks for the kind words, i really appreciate it!!!

so many people try and fail, i think that those of us who are able to overcome addictions must be blessed!!!

40. New Member
    Answers

btw-i didn't lift today, but did 2 cardio sessions on my treadmil at 30 minutes each. i seemed to be sweating more than usual, peeing more than usual, drinking more than usual....now if only i were having sex more than usual!!!!
    it's gonna happen...just gotta step up your game
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 07:26 PM
  3. Piston Honda MANs up with Nolvadren XT and Prometheus Rising
    By Piston Honda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:05 PM
  4. PR-XT solo or stacked with Prometheus?
    By Petrichor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 04:55 AM
  5. MANup with Nolvadren XT
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 05:43 PM