AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
    How long is a lifetime for Thoth? Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

How long is a lifetime for Thoth? Lol
    Excellent egypt reference.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Excellent egypt reference.
    I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app

5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app
    Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.
    Ahhhh well that's what I get for trying to be academic! Lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
    were you heavier then? a 400lb bp at 205 is pretty awesome!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

were you heavier then? a 400lb bp at 205 is pretty awesome!!!
    Definitely heavier. Also my form then sucked, the luxury of youth
  9. Shoulders and back

Back at it again this am.

40 mins treadmill 12% 4.0mph

Back:
    wide grip chins (4 sets) bw to 8
    Meadow rows (5 sets) 2 25's 1 10 sets of 10
    T bar rows (5 sets) 3 35's 1 25 sets of 8

Shoulders:
    Arny presses (5 sets)65-70lbs sets of 8-10
    Lateral raises superset (5 sets) 35lbs sets of 8 side laterals/rear laterals

Nothing much to note, outside of surviving the apocalypse.

Same dosing protocol as always. Did a post workout weigh in at 205lbs. Still in a good range

10. Morning fasted cardio and ab work completed.

50 mins 12% 4.0mph

Will be back this afternoon for legs and bis

11. Saturday legs/bis in the books

15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

Legs:
    Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
    Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

Bi's:
    Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
    Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

Thoughts:
    Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Saturday legs/bis in the books

15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

Legs:
    Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
    Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

Bi's:
    Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
    Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

Thoughts:
    Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.
    My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.

13. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.
    it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530

45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

also threw in a little ab work as well

chest and tris later this afternoon

14. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530

45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

also threw in a little ab work as well

chest and tris later this afternoon
    Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day

15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day
    Lol. It's the only way I can wake up in the am anymore

16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Lol. It's the only way I can wake up in the am anymore
    I work nights is my excuse lol

17. got in a real nice chest/tri workout. THis was a prime testament to the Supp-d as the mind lasted longer than the body.

20 mins treadmill warmup 3.5mph 12%

Chest:
    Flat BP (9 sets) 335 set of 1 2 sets @ 315lbs 2 & 3 reps
    Floor push press (6 sets) 305lbs 1 rep
    Incline db press/fly superset (4 sets) 65lbs setds of 8-10

Tris:
    JM Press (7 sets) 275lbs 1 rep 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps

At that point my body gave out. Funny enough, my mind was rearing to keep going. I was a little disappointed in myself for that.

My numbers were good, I was really pleased with the floor push press. I absolutely hate that exercise, but I find it very effective.

Tomorrow is off from lifting, but will back tuesday for deads

18. Morning cardio and abs complete. Went 50 mins 4.0-4.1 mph.

If I have time his afternoon might actually give another go on the treadmill.

19. AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!

btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!

btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!
    The appetite boost just hit me Friday! It's insane I'm starving all the time no matter how much I eat
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

21. Nothing to note on the appetite. However, as a note, I typically eat like a pig anyway. Hence the need for a lot of cardio.

22. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE
    thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

Back:
    Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
    Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
    Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

Shoulders:
    Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
    BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted

25. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

Back:
    Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
    Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
    Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

Shoulders:
    Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
    BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted
    Love how your killing it Brotha! Have a Merry Christmas!

26. Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
    -You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
    -To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
    -Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
    -Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

27. morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today

28. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today
    Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
    So awesome! Can't wait to try it out have a good workout Brotha

30. Nice! Excited to hear more about this version 2
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM
  4. FINAL REVIEW OF THE FATLOSS STACK
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:12 PM