AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nothing to note on the appetite. However, as a note, I typically eat like a pig anyway. Hence the need for a lot of cardio.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!


    No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!


    No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE
    thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

    Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

    my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

    Back:
    Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
    Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
    Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

    Shoulders:
    Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
    BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

    Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

    Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

    my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

    Back:
    Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
    Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
    Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

    Shoulders:
    Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
    BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

    Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted
    Love how your killing it Brotha! Have a Merry Christmas!
  6. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

    Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

    We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
    -You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
    -To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
    -Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
    -Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

    Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

    sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

    sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today
    Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  9. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
    So awesome! Can't wait to try it out have a good workout Brotha
  10. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice! Excited to hear more about this version 2
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
    thats awesome. Any inside info on the flavors?

    I have to admit that the supp d is phenomenal. A new flavoring system would rate this as either #1 or #2 in pre's for me without ?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Solid back and bi's day

    Over did an extra pre workout cardio
    35 minutes 12% 3.6-3.7mph

    Legs
    Back squat warmups (5 sets) 135-185 sets of 5
    Box squats (8 sets) sets up to 315lbs

    Standing calves (5 sets) 275lbs sets of 8

    Bi's
    Hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8
    BB curls (5 sets) 95lbs-115bs 5-8 reps

    2 swoll-n mixed with 2 scoops of supp d. Very strong tingles and once again immediacy of impact is impressive.

    Post workout was 2 scoops recover-d with final dose of t-blast.

    The recover d is far and away my favorite of this stack and it will be my go to when it arrives at the planet. the taste and mixability are second to none. I am still not sure about t-blast yet. Now that my aggression has subsided from the beginning of the stack, I have no signs of a typical DAA test boost. No extra oily skin, no increased appetite.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thats awesome. Any inside info on the flavors?

    I have to admit that the supp d is phenomenal. A new flavoring system would rate this as either #1 or #2 in pre's for me without ?
    Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Solid back and bi's day

    Over did an extra pre workout cardio
    35 minutes 12% 3.6-3.7mph

    Legs
    Back squat warmups (5 sets) 135-185 sets of 5
    Box squats (8 sets) sets up to 315lbs

    Standing calves (5 sets) 275lbs sets of 8

    Bi's
    Hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8
    BB curls (5 sets) 95lbs-115bs 5-8 reps

    2 swoll-n mixed with 2 scoops of supp d. Very strong tingles and once again immediacy of impact is impressive.

    Post workout was 2 scoops recover-d with final dose of t-blast.

    The recover d is far and away my favorite of this stack and it will be my go to when it arrives at the planet. the taste and mixability are second to none. I am still not sure about t-blast yet. Now that my aggression has subsided from the beginning of the stack, I have no signs of a typical DAA test boost. No extra oily skin, no increased appetite.
    Nice workout Bro!

    Glad our products are working for you. I know with me and daa test booster the longer you run it the more effective it would be. As its recomended for up too 12 weeks, understandable realizing your just on a 4 week cycle it would be hard to fully feel the effects of T-blast or any other daa test booster.

    This infact is my first time using t-blast whereas I just ran 4 weeks of d-pol before and never felt any of those things exspecialy oily skin, not even aggression. But since I'm running back to back daa I'm realy loving the effects emediately and my sexual drive increased on this product rite away. Its hard to say where I would be if I hadn't hurt my back.

    Glad you are liking our products for sure as you I'm sure have had many exsperiences since your with NP. Look forward too following you as I can see you are very detailed in your reviews.
  15. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.
    Sounds yummy! That extra agmatine sulfate in the new Supp-d combined with swoll-n, sounds like one hell of a pump
  16. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nice workout Bro!

    Glad our products are working for you. I know with me and daa test booster the longer you run it the more effective it would be. As its recomended for up too 12 weeks, understandable realizing your just on a 4 week cycle it would be hard to fully feel the effects of T-blast or any other daa test booster.

    This infact is my first time using t-blast whereas I just ran 4 weeks of d-pol before and never felt any of those things exspecialy oily skin, not even aggression. But since I'm running back to back daa I'm realy loving the effects emediately and my sexual drive increased on this product rite away. Its hard to say where I would be if I hadn't hurt my back.

    Glad you are liking our products for sure as you I'm sure have had many exsperiences since your with NP. Look forward too following you as I can see you are very detailed in your reviews.
    thanks man. I want to make sure always to return the favor of being granted something for free, at the same time maintaining brutal honesty.

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.
    awesome. Both sound tasty. looking forward to when they are ready for the market
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  17. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just completed chest and tris. Here is the rundown

    treadmill warmup: 20 mins 12% 3.6mph caused a good sweat and got myself nice and loose

    Chest:
    Flat BP (8 sets) 335lbs 2 reps 2 sets @ 315lbs 2 reps and 1 rep respectively
    Incline db fly/press superset (5 sets) 65lbs sets of 8 each

    Tris:
    JM Press (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps each
    2arm db ext (5 sets) 75lbs/50lbs to failure @ each weight

    Great pump, the energy was strong. I will say that the energy gets progressively better as the workout goes, as I felt a slight draggy at the on set.

    Normal dosing scheme today as was typical for each previous workout.

    Tomorrow is a non lifting day, just cardio tomorrow morning.


    Strong Liftin Bro!!!!







    Team POWER & inTENsity Approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  18. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.


    This is how we do!!! 2 amazing new flavors coming!! NLA is continuing on pace to DOMINATE~~~ Keep up the Fab job Kevin and J-Dawg!!!





    Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    doin great AE!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  20. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    doin great AE!!!
    Thanks bigT. Much appreciated.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  21. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    morning cardio complete

    45 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph

    also added in extra ab work

    back for some chest and tris this afternoon
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    morning cardio complete

    45 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph

    also added in extra ab work

    back for some chest and tris this afternoon

    Kill it tonight!!!!





    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    thanks man...the supp d didnt disappoint

    Chest:
    Incline BP (9 sets) 305 for 1 <should have tried a second, but hesitated>
    Flat BP (5 sets) 305lbs set of 5
    Incline db fly/press superset (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8 per

    <I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow>

    Tris
    JM Press (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 5 per
    1 arm db ext (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8

    The energy was killing...I was flying through the workout and kept going without hesitation. Looking forward to shoulders and back tomorrow.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thanks man...the supp d didnt disappoint

    Chest:
    Incline BP (9 sets) 305 for 1 <should have tried a second, but hesitated>
    Flat BP (5 sets) 305lbs set of 5
    Incline db fly/press superset (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8 per

    <I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow>

    Tris
    JM Press (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 5 per
    1 arm db ext (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8

    The energy was killing...I was flying through the workout and kept going without hesitation. Looking forward to shoulders and back tomorrow.



    Hell ya bro!!! Total P & I Style~~


    I have Squats and Deads tonight !!! T- Minus 6 hours!! 4 weeks out til tunes up meet.. 6 weeks out til Natural Nationals..

    Looking forward to SFW tonight then going home to cry from the pain~~~ LoL




    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  25. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    odd issue has just arisen. I have to run out of town for a few days...leaving every early tomorrow. Shouldnt impact the log too much as I expecting to be back by Tuesday the latest.

    I apologize for any inconvenience, but I will pick up as soon as I return.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  26. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    odd issue has just arisen. I have to run out of town for a few days...leaving every early tomorrow. Shouldnt impact the log too much as I expecting to be back by Tuesday the latest.

    I apologize for any inconvenience, but I will pick up as soon as I return.


    Hope all is alright bro!!!





    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Hope all is alright bro!!!




    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    x2!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Little update.....everything is ok, and will be back on Wednesday.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Little update.....everything is ok, and will be back on Wednesday.

    Good deal!!!!



    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  30. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My Bad!
  31. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sitting in the airport getting ready to board soon. Back inaction (thank goodness) tomorrow
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Sitting in the airport getting ready to board soon. Back inaction (thank goodness) tomorrow
    i bet flying during the holidays is a real pain...good luck!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  33. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thank you all for your patience. I got in just prior to 2am last night, bitt 100% right....holiday flying is terrible. Sat in the plane without moving for roughly an hour at my connecting flight in Atlanta. Awful

    However, the dog thought it best to wake me at 6 so I decided I needed to get back to business right away and be productive.

    treadmill- 50 minutes 3.6 mph 12% felt awesome so I threw in some ab work too.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  34. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    big return and now i feel like I need a nap

    warmup:
    30 minutes treadmill 12% 3.6mph

    legs:
    back squat: 5 sets sets @ 225 for 5 reps
    box squats: 8 sets 2 sets @ 315lbs 4 reps per

    bi's:
    1arm preacher curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8 (last 2 sets I supersetted with 35lbs)
    hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8-10

    normal dosing protocol, 2 scoops supp-d with swoll-n. Post workout 2 scoops recover 2 with final dose of t-blast. Also, as a side note on tblast...prior to my brief hiatus, NLA informed me that they were sending e another bottle of tblast to test its efficacy on me for a second straight month. I am awaiting its ar***** presently. I greatly appreciate NLA's generosity and will continue the log to the best of my abilities.

    Overall I feel great having been back at it after 5 days, pump was solid (especially in my bis).

    Tomorrow brings chest and tris bright and early
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    big return and now i feel like I need a nap

    warmup:
    30 minutes treadmill 12% 3.6mph

    legs:
    back squat: 5 sets sets @ 225 for 5 reps
    box squats: 8 sets 2 sets @ 315lbs 4 reps per

    bi's:
    1arm preacher curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8 (last 2 sets I supersetted with 35lbs)
    hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8-10

    normal dosing protocol, 2 scoops supp-d with swoll-n. Post workout 2 scoops recover 2 with final dose of t-blast. Also, as a side note on tblast...prior to my brief hiatus, NLA informed me that they were sending e another bottle of tblast to test its efficacy on me for a second straight month. I am awaiting its ar***** presently. I greatly appreciate NLA's generosity and will continue the log to the best of my abilities.

    Overall I feel great having been back at it after 5 days, pump was solid (especially in my bis).

    Tomorrow brings chest and tris bright and early
    glad to have you back!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  36. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Happy to be back. Exhausted but very happy indeed.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,218
    Rep Power
    10752134
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.01%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Happy to be back. Exhausted but very happy indeed.
    lol...it's always good to get back home!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  38. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    great start to the morning

    40 mins 12% 3.6-4.0mph

    Chest:
    Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
    Incline flys (5 sets) 70lbs sets of 8

    Triceps:
    CG BP (7 sets) 275lbs 2 sets of 2
    2 arm db ext (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

    Felt great, and considering I am still not 100% rested...I was thrilled with the results.

    As an aside, my legs are killing me today after yesterdays workout, which always makes me smile
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  39. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    big return and now i feel like I need a nap

    warmup:
    30 minutes treadmill 12% 3.6mph

    legs:
    back squat: 5 sets sets @ 225 for 5 reps
    box squats: 8 sets 2 sets @ 315lbs 4 reps per

    bi's:
    1arm preacher curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8 (last 2 sets I supersetted with 35lbs)
    hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8-10

    normal dosing protocol, 2 scoops supp-d with swoll-n. Post workout 2 scoops recover 2 with final dose of t-blast. Also, as a side note on tblast...prior to my brief hiatus, NLA informed me that they were sending e another bottle of tblast to test its efficacy on me for a second straight month. I am awaiting its ar***** presently. I greatly appreciate NLA's generosity and will continue the log to the best of my abilities.

    Overall I feel great having been back at it after 5 days, pump was solid (especially in my bis).

    Tomorrow brings chest and tris bright and early
    Awesome work Bro! Nice to have another t-blast coming. I think with daa its better to run it longer since saturation don't kick in till your halfway through anyhow. I think you will enjoy the 2nd half better.

    Great workout Bro, and nice workout this morning. My back is so jacked rite now spending lots of money on doctors and charopractors. Hoping to get back to pushing myself. Glad you will be logging longer as your very indepth, much apreciated!
  40. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,501
    Rep Power
    1097381
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    always my pleasure MS, thrilled to keep it going.

    Whats wrong with your back? I have some disc issues (minor), had a previous muscle tear and am now riddled with arthritis in my upper back.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM
  4. FINAL REVIEW OF THE FATLOSS STACK
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in