AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Overall good workout...but had my final scoops of recover d :( It will be missed

warmup:
40 minutes 12% 3.6-4.0mph

shoulders:
BTN Press (7 sets) sets up to 155lbs 5-8 reps
Side laterals (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 8
DB Shrugs (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Back:
Wide grip chins (5 sets) BW sets of 8
BB Rows (5 sets) sets up to 205lbs 5-8 reps
Good mornings (4 sets) 225lbs sets up to 5 :woohoo:

Overall:
pump in shoulders was killer (good thing), vascularity has increased throughout my run.

I will say that Supp D will most likely be done by Thursday :( with Swoll-N soon to follow

Nice Work Bubba!!!

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to modify my workout today as when I woke up my back was slightly kinked and my foolishness :) made it slightly worse

warmup
40 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph (awesome sweat)

Legs
Back squat (3 sets) 185lbs sets of 5 <just as a warm up>
Box Squats (6 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 1 sets 5 reps 1 set 2 reps <back seized a bit on the 2nd set> Quit legs at this point

Arms
Hammer curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8
Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

Arm pump was great but my back really bothered me throughout. I am hoping that a little rest today should assist.

Supp d will be done tomorrow :(. I will write up a final review of 3/4 of the stack. I will leave my review of tblast until after the completion of the 2nd bottle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad little workout this morning as Supp-D is now finished. On the positive, in speaking with NLA, he is very generously sending me a second bottle of tblast along with a new supp-d. I will continue the log through both :)

Was exhausted this morning, as the zoo known as our pets decided 3:15 was late enough for me to sleep. Some how the Mrs. can sleep through anything.

Warmup:
45 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph with the extra time I also threw in some ab work as well

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 8-10 reps 1 set @ 275lbs 5 reps
Flat flys (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Tris:
JM Press (5 sets) sets of 185lbs to 205lbs 8-10 reps
2 arm db ext super set (5 sets) 75lbs & 60lbs supersets of 10 reps at least each weight

Considering the lack of sleep I felt pretty strong and had a decent energy surge. I might be dead by the end of the day, but for the workout I was ok. That to me is a statement of the supp-d. I am very excited by the way to try the new version and new flavor. Supp-d has slowly built its way to one of my favorite pre's on the market.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice update,glad to see your log is going to be continuing!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sad little workout this morning as Supp-D is now finished. On the positive, in speaking with NLA, he is very generously sending me a second bottle of tblast along with a new supp-d. I will continue the log through both :)

Was exhausted this morning, as the zoo known as our pets decided 3:15 was late enough for me to sleep. Some how the Mrs. can sleep through anything.

Warmup:
45 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph with the extra time I also threw in some ab work as well

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 8-10 reps 1 set @ 275lbs 5 reps
Flat flys (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Tris:
JM Press (5 sets) sets of 185lbs to 205lbs 8-10 reps
2 arm db ext super set (5 sets) 75lbs & 60lbs supersets of 10 reps at least each weight

Considering the lack of sleep I felt pretty strong and had a decent energy surge. I might be dead by the end of the day, but for the workout I was ok. That to me is a statement of the supp-d. I am very excited by the way to try the new version and new flavor. Supp-d has slowly built its way to one of my favorite pre's on the market.
Awesome deal Bro! I think someones getting special treatment cause there a rep for NP ;) I'm with NLA and I've not even tried the new. Somethings gotta give lmao!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome deal Bro! I think someones getting special treatment cause there a rep for NP ;) I'm with NLA and I've not even tried the new. Somethings gotta give lmao!
Lol. Gotta take what I can get. ;)

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Of course you are getting the whole package of everything new hence the reason I have delayed sending your new Ultimate Stack.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back again with shoulders/back. Altered the workout a little as I wanted to hit deads which takes a lot more time and energy.

40 mins 12% 3.6-4.2 mph

Back:
wide chins (4 sets) bw sets of 8
Deads: (8 sets) 2 sets @ 405lbs 5 reps per
BB Rows (4 sets) sets @ 185 7-9 per

Shoulders: (limited time)
side db laterals (5 sets) 30lbs sets of 10
rear laterals (5 sets) 30lbs sets of 8

Truly was out of time. The deads eat up so much time and energy but are truly essential. I might move them back to Saturdays after legs for times sake. Will really have to think that change through.

Overall I was pleased with the workout. Bodyweight was 207lbs, which is up 1 from the start of the log

msrider

msrider

Awards
Of course you are getting the whole package of everything new hence the reason I have delayed sending your new Ultimate Stack.
Haha, I'm just giving him ****. I know what your doing Boss lol. I'm glad the 15th is around the corner. I have the most generous boss. Thanks Brotha!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back again with shoulders/back. Altered the workout a little as I wanted to hit deads which takes a lot more time and energy.

40 mins 12% 3.6-4.2 mph

Back:
wide chins (4 sets) bw sets of 8
Deads: (8 sets) 2 sets @ 405lbs 5 reps per
BB Rows (4 sets) sets @ 185 7-9 per

Shoulders: (limited time)
side db laterals (5 sets) 30lbs sets of 10
rear laterals (5 sets) 30lbs sets of 8

Truly was out of time. The deads eat up so much time and energy but are truly essential. I might move them back to Saturdays after legs for times sake. Will really have to think that change through.

Overall I was pleased with the workout. Bodyweight was 207lbs, which is up 1 from the start of the log
I've been doing deads on leg day, I love it. I do like 10 singles as my finisher.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEre is a funny little sidebar to start my morning off.

Yesterday afternoon I made the mistake of wearing flip flops in the rain as I went to walk the dog. Evidently I was not paying attention and I lost control of the leash and ran for the dog. Needless to say the drive way was slippery :). The funniest thing was after the thud of me crashing to the driveway, my old wrestling instincts kicked in quickly as for some silly reason I jumped off my back :lol: I am still quite sore in my lower back area, but I think my ego was bruised more than my back.

I did get to do some cardio and abs this am, although I controlled my speed more just in case.

50 minutes 3.6-3.8mph 12%

WIll judge leg work today based on how loose I feel.

I was ery happy no one was around to watch that ridiculous comedy

msrider

msrider

Awards
HEre is a funny little sidebar to start my morning off.

Yesterday afternoon I made the mistake of wearing flip flops in the rain as I went to walk the dog. Evidently I was not paying attention and I lost control of the leash and ran for the dog. Needless to say the drive way was slippery :). The funniest thing was after the thud of me crashing to the driveway, my old wrestling instincts kicked in quickly as for some silly reason I jumped off my back :lol: I am still quite sore in my lower back area, but I think my ego was bruised more than my back.

I did get to do some cardio and abs this am, although I controlled my speed more just in case.

50 minutes 3.6-3.8mph 12%

WIll judge leg work today based on how loose I feel.

I was ery happy no one was around to watch that ridiculous comedy
**** man! Our ego's the first to go lol. Atleast your ok Big fella. 50 min cardio, I think ur g2g.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a delayed and shortened workout today. Had to go with the Mrs. for a shiva call at a colleagues house, so my normal Saturday routine was thrown out. Also, my lower right back/hip area is actually swollen from the fall yesterday.....so silly

I laid off legs for today as a result of the fall

Warmup
25 mins 12% 3.6mph

Arms
BB Curls (6 sets) 2 sets @ 115lbs 6 reps per
Hammer curls (4 sets) 55 lbs sets of 8

Swoll-n is done :( and t-blast will be complete on monday. In speaking with NLA the tblast will be shipped on Wednesday :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
typical sunday morning cardio and ab work

Later today will be chest/tris

Also the knot in my lower back seems better, so hopefully it will not be an issue. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little chest and tris today

typical pre w/o warmup

30 mins 12% 3.6mph

Chest:
Flat BP (7 sets) 1 set @ 315lbs 3 reps <struggled the entire time>
Incline fly/press superset (5 sets) 65lbs sets of 8

Tris:
CG BP (7 sets) 275lbs 3 reps :woohoo: <funny, strength seemed to increase as the workout went on>
JM Press (4 sets) sets @ 185lbs 8 reps

WIll provide a little more depth tomorrow with reviews of Swoll-n and Recover D.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning cardio is in 45 min 12% 3.6-4.2mph

Will update with final thoughts for supp-d (original version), recover-d, and swoll-n. Additionally, will post a mid run pic tomorrow. Weight as of yesterday morning was down to 205

msrider

msrider

Awards
Morning cardio is in 45 min 12% 3.6-4.2mph

Will update with final thoughts for supp-d (original version), recover-d, and swoll-n. Additionally, will post a mid run pic tomorrow. Weight as of yesterday morning was down to 205
Everytime I get off in the morning I can count on your morning cardio. What weight did you start out with at the beginning of stack Bro? You had already prolly said, so forgive me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries. I started at 206. So I am actually down 1lbs

msrider

msrider

Awards
No worries. I started at 206. So I am actually down 1lbs
Nice. I can't do cardio. Everytime I do I loose weight quick. I don't know about now since I'm at a bulking point and have increase my food intake by a lot. Its weird the more food you eat, the more you crave lol It will be hard for me to do a strict cut as I love food too much now haha

Look forward to the pics bro. Great log so far.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant really bulk....all I need to do is cut my cardio in half and I will gain like crazy, almost regardless of what I eat

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post 2 on page 1 has my analysis.

Photo to be updated tomorrow