AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...thats a lot of cardio. you run?

msrider

msrider

Awards
I havnt done cardion in over a year lol I would be so winded haha

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I havnt done cardion in over a year lol I would be so winded haha
If you want to add cardio in your routine I suggest you start with doing a 5 minute warm-up run, stretch thoroughly, then do 5 40 meter sprints. Do this 3 times per week. Each week add 20 meters to the distance and work your way up to 100 meters. Preferably do these sprints on a hill or incline. Once you get to running 100 meters at a time do a 1 mile warm-up jog then stretch and add 1 extra 100 meter sprints a week until you work your way up to 10 100 meter sprints. You will be a maniac and shredded as can be by the time you work your way up to a 1 mile jog warm-up and 10 100 meter incline sprints 3 times per week.

Or you can say screw it and stick to lifting hahaha. Either way your still the man!

msrider

msrider

Awards
If you want to add cardio in your routine I suggest you start with doing a 5 minute warm-up run, stretch thoroughly, then do 5 40 meter sprints. Do this 3 times per week. Each week add 20 meters to the distance and work your way up to 100 meters. Preferably do these sprints on a hill or incline. Once you get to running 100 meters at a time do a 1 mile warm-up jog then stretch and add 1 extra 100 meter sprints a week until you work your way up to 10 100 meter sprints. You will be a maniac and shredded as can be by the time you work your way up to a 1 mile jog warm-up and 10 100 meter incline sprints 3 times per week.

Or you can say screw it and stick to lifting hahaha. Either way your still the man!
Haha brother! Sounds like a plan I will eventualy incorporate into my workout when I'm ready to shred. I'm gunna keep lifting :) I'm actualy trying to bulk up 30 more lbs while maintaining a pretty low bf% within 2 years. I'm gunna enter into a bb competition in 2 years. when I do cardio I loose too much weight and strength. After my next cycle I will be going to an epic shredding cycle to get myself to that freakishly shredded figure I know I can transform into ;) with the help of NLA Performance of course.

NLA Performance "The Choice Of Champions"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep...when I decided to buy the rack/weights instead of keeping the membership at the gym, I wanted to get the treadmill too. Set it up in front of the flat screen. Time flies by :)

40 min treadmill 12% 3.6-4.0mph speed increased every 7-10 mins

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
Flat BP (5 sets) 1 set @ 315lbs 2 reps

Tris:
CG BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps per
French press (4 sets)115lbs (2 45s and Z-bar) sets of 10

Felt strong and aggressive today. Was pleased at 275lbs on the incline for 3. Will try to get back to 315 on there as well.

Pump was solid, nothing outlandish to note. Following same dosing protocol thus far

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yep...when I decided to buy the rack/weights instead of keeping the membership at the gym, I wanted to get the treadmill too. Set it up in front of the flat screen. Time flies by :)

40 min treadmill 12% 3.6-4.0mph speed increased every 7-10 mins

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
Flat BP (5 sets) 1 set @ 315lbs 2 reps

Tris:
CG BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps per
French press (4 sets)115lbs (2 45s and Z-bar) sets of 10

Felt strong and aggressive today. Was pleased at 275lbs on the incline for 3. Will try to get back to 315 on there as well.

Pump was solid, nothing outlandish to note. Following same dosing protocol thus far
Nice numbers on Incline Bro, your a Monster!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man...thats a lot of years of working on incline :) the benefit of being old

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
How long is a lifetime for Thoth? Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent egypt reference.
I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app
Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.
Ahhhh well that's what I get for trying to be academic! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
were you heavier then? a 400lb bp at 205 is pretty awesome!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders and back

Back at it again this am.

40 mins treadmill 12% 4.0mph

Back:
wide grip chins (4 sets) bw to 8
Meadow rows (5 sets) 2 25's 1 10 sets of 10
T bar rows (5 sets) 3 35's 1 25 sets of 8

Shoulders:
Arny presses (5 sets)65-70lbs sets of 8-10
Lateral raises superset (5 sets) 35lbs sets of 8 side laterals/rear laterals

Nothing much to note, outside of surviving the apocalypse. :)

Same dosing protocol as always. Did a post workout weigh in at 205lbs. Still in a good range

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning fasted cardio and ab work completed.

50 mins 12% 4.0mph

Will be back this afternoon for legs and bis :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday legs/bis in the books

15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

Legs:
Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

Bi's:
Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

Thoughts:
Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Saturday legs/bis in the books

15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

Legs:
Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

Bi's:
Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

Thoughts:
Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.
My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.
it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530 :aargh:

45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

also threw in a little ab work as well

chest and tris later this afternoon

msrider

msrider

Awards
it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530 :aargh:

45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

also threw in a little ab work as well

chest and tris later this afternoon
Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day
Lol. It's the only way I can wake up in the am anymore

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in a real nice chest/tri workout. THis was a prime testament to the Supp-d as the mind lasted longer than the body.

20 mins treadmill warmup 3.5mph 12%

Chest:
Flat BP (9 sets) 335 set of 1 2 sets @ 315lbs 2 & 3 reps
Floor push press (6 sets) 305lbs 1 rep
Incline db press/fly superset (4 sets) 65lbs setds of 8-10

Tris:
JM Press (7 sets) 275lbs 1 rep 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps

At that point my body gave out. Funny enough, my mind was rearing to keep going. I was a little disappointed in myself for that.

My numbers were good, I was really pleased with the floor push press. I absolutely hate that exercise, but I find it very effective.

Tomorrow is off from lifting, but will back tuesday for deads

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning cardio and abs complete. Went 50 mins 4.0-4.1 mph.

If I have time his afternoon might actually give another go on the treadmill.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!

btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!

btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!
The appetite boost just hit me Friday! It's insane I'm starving all the time no matter how much I eat

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to note on the appetite. However, as a note, I typically eat like a pig anyway. Hence the need for a lot of cardio.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

No fasted cardio today at the request of the mrs. She is making the annual large Christmas breakfast. So I will hit some cardio this afternoon prior to Christmas deads.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MERRY CHRISTMAS, AE
thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

Back:
Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

Shoulders:
Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted

msrider

msrider

Awards
thanks bigt...to you and yours as well

Had a great workout today. Went a little overboard but my energy was huge

my treadmill warmup was supposed to be 25 mins, and ended up doubling that to 50 mins. Dang it when you find a free show on on0-demand and you lose track of time

Back:
Wide grip chin warm up (4 sets) BW sets of 8
Deads (10 sets) 455lbs 2 reps 1 set @405lbs 5 reps
Inverted rows on blast straps (4 sets) bw sets of 12

Shoulders:
Seated press (5 sets) 205lbs 1 rep 185lbs 1 set 3 reps
BTN Press (5 sets) 115lbs-135lbs sets of 5-8

Pump is outrageous, sweat forced me to change my shirt and the next shirt is tight in the upper back and shoulders. Feel awesome....just exhausted
Love how your killing it Brotha! Have a Merry Christmas!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
-You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
-To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
-Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
-Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
morning cardio in and complete. 40 mins this am 12%

sweat still going strong! Legs and bi's this afternoon, hoping that the supp-d will give a major kick in the a$$ as I really want to go a bit heavier off the box today
Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just threw 2 scoops of the new SUPP-D version 2 and a serving of SWOLL-N down the hatch. The new SUPP-D comes in two amazing flavors. I'm feeling wild pumped and my tunnel vision is honing in. Gonna do a big deadlift, heavy leg press, and back day.
So awesome! Can't wait to try it out ;) have a good workout Brotha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Excited to hear more about this version 2

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome. Any inside info on the flavors?

I have to admit that the supp d is phenomenal. A new flavoring system would rate this as either #1 or #2 in pre's for me without ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid back and bi's day

Over did an extra pre workout cardio
35 minutes 12% 3.6-3.7mph

Legs
Back squat warmups (5 sets) 135-185 sets of 5
Box squats (8 sets) sets up to 315lbs

Standing calves (5 sets) 275lbs sets of 8

Bi's
Hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8
BB curls (5 sets) 95lbs-115bs 5-8 reps

2 swoll-n mixed with 2 scoops of supp d. Very strong tingles and once again immediacy of impact is impressive.

Post workout was 2 scoops recover-d with final dose of t-blast.

The recover d is far and away my favorite of this stack and it will be my go to when it arrives at the planet. the taste and mixability are second to none. I am still not sure about t-blast yet. Now that my aggression has subsided from the beginning of the stack, I have no signs of a typical DAA test boost. No extra oily skin, no increased appetite.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
thats awesome. Any inside info on the flavors?

I have to admit that the supp d is phenomenal. A new flavoring system would rate this as either #1 or #2 in pre's for me without ?
Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Solid back and bi's day

Over did an extra pre workout cardio
35 minutes 12% 3.6-3.7mph

Legs
Back squat warmups (5 sets) 135-185 sets of 5
Box squats (8 sets) sets up to 315lbs

Standing calves (5 sets) 275lbs sets of 8

Bi's
Hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8
BB curls (5 sets) 95lbs-115bs 5-8 reps

2 swoll-n mixed with 2 scoops of supp d. Very strong tingles and once again immediacy of impact is impressive.

Post workout was 2 scoops recover-d with final dose of t-blast.

The recover d is far and away my favorite of this stack and it will be my go to when it arrives at the planet. the taste and mixability are second to none. I am still not sure about t-blast yet. Now that my aggression has subsided from the beginning of the stack, I have no signs of a typical DAA test boost. No extra oily skin, no increased appetite.
Nice workout Bro!

Glad our products are working for you. I know with me and daa test booster the longer you run it the more effective it would be. As its recomended for up too 12 weeks, understandable realizing your just on a 4 week cycle it would be hard to fully feel the effects of T-blast or any other daa test booster.

This infact is my first time using t-blast whereas I just ran 4 weeks of d-pol before and never felt any of those things exspecialy oily skin, not even aggression. But since I'm running back to back daa I'm realy loving the effects emediately and my sexual drive increased on this product rite away. Its hard to say where I would be if I hadn't hurt my back.

Glad you are liking our products for sure as you I'm sure have had many exsperiences since your with NP. Look forward too following you as I can see you are very detailed in your reviews.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Raspberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade. Both taste absolutely phenomenal! Plus they have added Norcoline (a clean stimulant) and more agmatine sulfate than the current SUPP-D.
Sounds yummy! That extra agmatine sulfate in the new Supp-d combined with swoll-n, sounds like one hell of a pump :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout Bro!

Glad our products are working for you. I know with me and daa test booster the longer you run it the more effective it would be. As its recomended for up too 12 weeks, understandable realizing your just on a 4 week cycle it would be hard to fully feel the effects of T-blast or any other daa test booster.

This infact is my first time using t-blast whereas I just ran 4 weeks of d-pol before and never felt any of those things exspecialy oily skin, not even aggression. But since I'm running back to back daa I'm realy loving the effects emediately and my sexual drive increased on this product rite away. Its hard to say where I would be if I hadn't hurt my back.

Glad you are liking our products for sure as you I'm sure have had many exsperiences since your with NP. Look forward too following you as I can see you are very detailed in your reviews.
thanks man. I want to make sure always to return the favor of being granted something for free, at the same time maintaining brutal honesty.

awesome. Both sound tasty. looking forward to when they are ready for the market

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Just completed chest and tris. Here is the rundown

treadmill warmup: 20 mins 12% 3.6mph caused a good sweat and got myself nice and loose

Chest:
Flat BP (8 sets) 335lbs 2 reps 2 sets @ 315lbs 2 reps and 1 rep respectively
Incline db fly/press superset (5 sets) 65lbs sets of 8 each

Tris:
JM Press (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps each :woohoo:
2arm db ext (5 sets) 75lbs/50lbs to failure @ each weight

Great pump, the energy was strong. I will say that the energy gets progressively better as the workout goes, as I felt a slight draggy at the on set.

Normal dosing scheme today as was typical for each previous workout.

Tomorrow is a non lifting day, just cardio tomorrow morning.

Strong Liftin Bro!!!!

Team POWER & inTENsity Approved

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards

This is how we do!!! 2 amazing new flavors coming!! NLA is continuing on pace to DOMINATE~~~ Keep up the Fab job Kevin and J-Dawg!!!

Team POWER & inTENsity approved

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
doin great AE!!!