AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning cardio complete

45 mins 12% 3.6-4.2mph

also added in extra ab work

back for some chest and tris this afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man...the supp d didnt disappoint

Chest:
Incline BP (9 sets) 305 for 1 <should have tried a second, but hesitated>
Flat BP (5 sets) 305lbs set of 5 :woohoo:
Incline db fly/press superset (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8 per

<I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow>

Tris
JM Press (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 5 per
1 arm db ext (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8

The energy was killing...I was flying through the workout and kept going without hesitation. Looking forward to shoulders and back tomorrow.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
thanks man...the supp d didnt disappoint

Chest:
Incline BP (9 sets) 305 for 1 <should have tried a second, but hesitated>
Flat BP (5 sets) 305lbs set of 5 :woohoo:
Incline db fly/press superset (4 sets) 70lbs sets of 8 per

<I am going to be sore as hell tomorrow>

Tris
JM Press (8 sets) 2 sets @ 225lbs 5 per
1 arm db ext (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8

The energy was killing...I was flying through the workout and kept going without hesitation. Looking forward to shoulders and back tomorrow.

Hell ya bro!!! Total P & I Style~~

I have Squats and Deads tonight !!! T- Minus 6 hours!! 4 weeks out til tunes up meet.. 6 weeks out til Natural Nationals..

Looking forward to SFW tonight then going home to cry from the pain~~~ LoL

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
odd issue has just arisen. I have to run out of town for a few days...leaving every early tomorrow. Shouldnt impact the log too much as I expecting to be back by Tuesday the latest.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but I will pick up as soon as I return.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
odd issue has just arisen. I have to run out of town for a few days...leaving every early tomorrow. Shouldnt impact the log too much as I expecting to be back by Tuesday the latest.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but I will pick up as soon as I return.

Hope all is alright bro!!!

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little update.....everything is ok, and will be back on Wednesday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sitting in the airport getting ready to board soon. Back inaction (thank goodness) tomorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sitting in the airport getting ready to board soon. Back inaction (thank goodness) tomorrow
i bet flying during the holidays is a real pain...good luck!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for your patience. I got in just prior to 2am last night, bitt 100% right....holiday flying is terrible. Sat in the plane without moving for roughly an hour at my connecting flight in Atlanta. Awful :aargh:

However, the dog thought it best to wake me at 6 so I decided I needed to get back to business right away and be productive.

treadmill- 50 minutes 3.6 mph 12% felt awesome so I threw in some ab work too. :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big return and now i feel like I need a nap :)

warmup:
30 minutes treadmill 12% 3.6mph

legs:
back squat: 5 sets sets @ 225 for 5 reps
box squats: 8 sets 2 sets @ 315lbs 4 reps per

bi's:
1arm preacher curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8 (last 2 sets I supersetted with 35lbs)
hammer curls (5 sets) 55lbs sets of 8-10

normal dosing protocol, 2 scoops supp-d with swoll-n. Post workout 2 scoops recover 2 with final dose of t-blast. Also, as a side note on tblast...prior to my brief hiatus, NLA informed me that they were sending e another bottle of tblast to test its efficacy on me for a second straight month. I am awaiting its ar***** presently. I greatly appreciate NLA's generosity and will continue the log to the best of my abilities.

Overall I feel great having been back at it after 5 days, pump was solid (especially in my bis).

Tomorrow brings chest and tris bright and early :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

warmup:

legs:

bi's:
1arm preacher curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8 (last 2 sets I supersetted with 35lbs)

normal dosing protocol, 2 scoops supp-d with swoll-n. Post workout 2 scoops recover 2 with final dose of t-blast. Also, as a side note on tblast...prior to my brief hiatus, NLA informed me that they were sending e another bottle of tblast to test its efficacy on me for a second straight month. I am awaiting its ar***** presently. I greatly appreciate NLA's generosity and will continue the log to the best of my abilities.

Overall I feel great having been back at it after 5 days, pump was solid (especially in my bis).

glad to have you back!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to be back. Exhausted but very happy indeed.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great start to the morning

40 mins 12% 3.6-4.0mph

Chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
Incline flys (5 sets) 70lbs sets of 8

Triceps:
CG BP (7 sets) 275lbs 2 sets of 2 :woohoo:
2 arm db ext (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Felt great, and considering I am still not 100% rested...I was thrilled with the results.

As an aside, my legs are killing me today after yesterdays workout, which always makes me smile

msrider

msrider

Awards

warmup:

legs:

bi's:

Awesome work Bro! Nice to have another t-blast coming. I think with daa its better to run it longer since saturation don't kick in till your halfway through anyhow. I think you will enjoy the 2nd half better.

Great workout Bro, and nice workout this morning. My back is so jacked rite now spending lots of money on doctors and charopractors. Hoping to get back to pushing myself. Glad you will be logging longer as your very indepth, much apreciated!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always my pleasure MS, thrilled to keep it going.

Whats wrong with your back? I have some disc issues (minor), had a previous muscle tear and am now riddled with arthritis in my upper back.

msrider

msrider

Awards
always my pleasure MS, thrilled to keep it going.

Whats wrong with your back? I have some disc issues (minor), had a previous muscle tear and am now riddled with arthritis in my upper back.
I'm not sure! Charpractor thinks my lower joint that connects to my spine is out, a dr says he thinks I tore a muscle in my upper glute area. I'm going to see another dr today hoping to get x-rays. Its super painful! just wanna get back to working my legs and back but not abke to do sertain lifts. Where was your muscle tear bro! **** sucks!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure! Charpractor thinks my lower joint that connects to my spine is out, a dr says he thinks I tore a muscle in my upper glute area. I'm going to see another dr today hoping to get x-rays. Its super painful! just wanna get back to working my legs and back but not abke to do sertain lifts. Where was your muscle tear bro! **** sucks!
mine was right rhomboid when I was in HS. It never truly heals properly, so it can kink on me frequently. The only issue is that it contracts my rib cage when it kinks, so there have been times I literally thought I was having a heart attack. LOL

If yours is muscular, are they going to send you for an MRI?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...you guys make me feel young...all i have is right knee replacement and arthritis in neck and shoulders, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
mine was right rhomboid when I was in HS. It never truly heals properly, so it can kink on me frequently. The only issue is that it contracts my rib cage when it kinks, so there have been times I literally thought I was having a heart attack. LOL

If yours is muscular, are they going to send you for an MRI?
Yeah! I'm going for an MRI next thurs. I told him the payne was too tollerable and the vikes weren't helping much, so what's he do. He tells me to take alieve, wtf. I said why is that he said well you said the vikes didn't help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah! I'm going for an MRI next thurs. I told him the payne was too tollerable and the vikes weren't helping much, so what's he do. He tells me to take alieve, wtf. I said why is that he said well you said the vikes didn't help.
what do you call the guy who finished last in med school?

doctor

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good start to the morning again

40 mins treadmill 12% 3.6-4.1

Back
Rack pulls (8 sets) 2 sets @ 475 for 3
Wide chins (4 sets) bw sets of 8
BB Rows (4 sets) 2 sets @ 205lbs 3 per

Shoulders
Arny presses (5 sets)70lbs sets of 8-10
Side laterals (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8
Rear laterals (4 sets) 35lbs sets of 8

Pump was excellent...regular dosing protocol with Swoll-N and Supp-D. Phenomenal!

Just an fyi, I will be receiving my t-blast after the 10th per NLA....again thank you for the second bottle

msrider

msrider

Awards

Back

Shoulders

Pump was excellent...regular dosing protocol with Swoll-N and Supp-D. Phenomenal!

Just an fyi, I will be receiving my t-blast after the 10th per NLA....again thank you for the second bottle
Great workout bro! I need to incorporate arny presses soon.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

Back

Shoulders

Love those arnold presses. I always start my shoulder workouts with seated barbell press for 5 sets of 15-8 reps increasing the weight each time. Then I immediately go over to arny presses and keep good controlled form, while exploding the weight up from the bottom position. I aim for 4 sets of a perfect 10 reps. Great workout. Looks simple, to the point, and effective!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Love those arnold presses. I always start my shoulder workouts with seated barbell press for 5 sets of 15-8 reps increasing the weight each time. Then I immediately go over to arny presses and keep good controlled form, while exploding the weight up from the bottom position. I aim for 4 sets of a perfect 10 reps. Great workout. Looks simple, to the point, and effective!
I do sittimg shoulder press, guess I will start doing arny presses aswell.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is why I love weekends.

Morning cardio is complete, and now a little rest time before legs this afternoon.

cardio was typical
45 mins 12% 3.6-4.0mph

Sweat seemed a little more for some reason. My light grey tshirt is not so light grey anymore.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love weekends

another real strong workout

25 minutes of treadmill warmup

legs: <didnt use the box today>
back squat (10 sets) sets of 275lbs sets of 5
standing calf extensions (10 sets, superset after each set of squats) 10-12 reps same weight as squats

bi's:
seated incline curls (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 12
hammer curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 10

the arm pump was ridiculous today. still very prevalent as is the forearm vascularity. Also, I can already foretell that with the "jello" feeling in my legs, I am going to be sore as hell for the next few days...which is a good thing.

on a sad note, my recover-d has probably 2 days left at best :(. While supp-d has a few more.

I am very sad to see recover d go. I absolutely love it and to be honest will be purchasing it in the future. I would love <hint,hint> to see a larger size option available.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice work going on in here,just caught up on lastfew pages.anxious to see the t-blast over longer period of time.

msrider

msrider

Awards
gotta love weekends

another real strong workout

25 minutes of treadmill warmup

legs: <didnt use the box today>
back squat (10 sets) sets of 275lbs sets of 5
standing calf extensions (10 sets, superset after each set of squats) 10-12 reps same weight as squats

bi's:
seated incline curls (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 12
hammer curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 10

the arm pump was ridiculous today. still very prevalent as is the forearm vascularity. Also, I can already foretell that with the "jello" feeling in my legs, I am going to be sore as hell for the next few days...which is a good thing.

on a sad note, my recover-d has probably 2 days left at best :(. While supp-d has a few more.

I am very sad to see recover d go. I absolutely love it and to be honest will be purchasing it in the future. I would love <hint,hint> to see a larger size option available.
Great workout bro! You know you hit your legs hard when there jello haha. I will see if Bigger is in the Mix with the recover-d. Love the Recover-d!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely sore as hell this morning. Getting down the stairs and onto the bowl is a chore. :lol: Didn't matter though, still hit my a cardio hard

45 minutes 12% 3.8-4.2mph

Heavy chest and tris on tap for this afternoon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over did it a little today. Went a bit too long on my warm up

30 minutes 12% 3.5mph Sweat was more than ever before and I have to admit to feeling a bit light headed. That did dissipate quickly however, and is more a response to me doing over an hour of cardio today

chest:
flat bp (8 sets) 340lbs 1 rep <annoyed by the struggle on this one, expected it to be easier>
Incline BP (5 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs sets of 5 per

Tris: <tried something different with superset of jm press into close grip bp>
Superset 5 sets of each weight varied from 135-205 sets of 5-10

The tri pump was awesome, but my energy was never right after the original issue.

It seems only one more scoop left of recover-d.

Tomorrow is a non lifting day, so a little fasted cardio and I will be off and running

msrider

msrider

Awards
Over did it a little today. Went a bit too long on my warm up

30 minutes 12% 3.5mph Sweat was more than ever before and I have to admit to feeling a bit light headed. That did dissipate quickly however, and is more a response to me doing over an hour of cardio today

chest:
flat bp (8 sets) 340lbs 1 rep <annoyed by the struggle on this one, expected it to be easier>
Incline BP (5 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs sets of 5 per

Tris: <tried something different with superset of jm press into close grip bp>
Superset 5 sets of each weight varied from 135-205 sets of 5-10

The tri pump was awesome, but my energy was never right after the original issue.

It seems only one more scoop left of recover-d.

Tomorrow is a non lifting day, so a little fasted cardio and I will be off and running
Nice workout bro! How's you bf % looked since starting this cycle, You do a lot of cardio! Gotta be seeing great results!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely leaning out, however weight is almost identical to where it was when i started. Those are the results I am looking for. Still looking at 204-207, but definitely loosing fat....this is a real solid stack. Looking forward to bottle two of t-blast

msrider

msrider

Awards
definitely leaning out, however weight is almost identical to where it was when i started. Those are the results I am looking for. Still looking at 204-207, but definitely loosing fat....this is a real solid stack. Looking forward to bottle two of t-blast
leaning out and keeping same weight is magic to my ears. I think that's all our goals. Glad this stack is working for ya big man. Glad your getting bottle 2, I exspect some great results with it. Keep killing it Bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn.....can't believe you haven't put on some lbs!!! but great results, ae.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey bro! Bigger tubs of Recover-d will be in the works just not at the moment. Its gunna be at a later date as justin and kevin are trying to get other products out first. Possibly 3-4 months atleast. It will be in the works though :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is great news MS, I have my $ ready

fasted cardio in for this am

40 mins 12% 3.6-3.9mph

once again the sweat was crazy...literally looked like I was just out of the shower. Saving my last scoop of recover-d for tomorrows lift

msrider

msrider

Awards
that is great news MS, I have my $ ready

fasted cardio in for this am

40 mins 12% 3.6-3.9mph

once again the sweat was crazy...literally looked like I was just out of the shower. Saving my last scoop of recover-d for tomorrows lift
Thought you might like that.

The more and more I see my abs disappearing due to the fact that I can't do any kind of crunchs cause of my back, its tempting to start doing cardio. Gunna think about. It lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fond farewell for Recover-D

Overall good workout...but had my final scoops of recover d :( It will be missed

warmup:
40 minutes 12% 3.6-4.0mph

shoulders:
BTN Press (7 sets) sets up to 155lbs 5-8 reps
Side laterals (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 8
DB Shrugs (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Back:
Wide grip chins (5 sets) BW sets of 8
BB Rows (5 sets) sets up to 205lbs 5-8 reps
Good mornings (4 sets) 225lbs sets up to 5 :woohoo:

Overall:
pump in shoulders was killer (good thing), vascularity has increased throughout my run.

I will say that Supp D will most likely be done by Thursday :( with Swoll-N soon to follow

msrider

msrider

Awards
Overall good workout...but had my final scoops of recover d :( It will be missed

warmup:
40 minutes 12% 3.6-4.0mph

shoulders:
BTN Press (7 sets) sets up to 155lbs 5-8 reps
Side laterals (5 sets) 40lbs sets of 8
DB Shrugs (4 sets) 75lbs sets of 10

Back:
Wide grip chins (5 sets) BW sets of 8
BB Rows (5 sets) sets up to 205lbs 5-8 reps
Good mornings (4 sets) 225lbs sets up to 5 :woohoo:

Overall:
pump in shoulders was killer (good thing), vascularity has increased throughout my run.

I will say that Supp D will most likely be done by Thursday :( with Swoll-N soon to follow
Good workout Big Dog! Sucks about the Recover-d, I ran out for a couple days and it sucked.

You have got to be leaning out big time, will you be posting pics sometime, no homo brah lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely will once the initial run of the ultimate stack ends. As I begin bottle 2 of tblast, I will put a mid way pic.