AE's review of the NLA Ultimate stack (sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Got up as usual at 340am and got rolling right away. 2 scoops supp-d with 1 dose of swoll-n. Within 10 mins, tingles galore and sweat like crazy

    Lightened the speed up on my fasted cardio 40 mins 12% 3.6mph

    Shoulders:
    Seated BB Press (7 sets) 185lbs 1 set 5 reps worked with 155-175 sets no more than 5
    BTN Press (3 sets) all sets @ 135lbs 5-7 reps
    BB Shrugs (5 sets) 455lbs sets of 5-8

    Back:
    BTB Chins (4 sets) BW sets of 8-10
    DB Rows (5 sets) 75lbs sets of 12 ***db's I have only go up to 75lbs sadly***
    BB Rows (4 sets) 135lbs to 185lbs no set more than 7 reps

    Pump was solid, but nothing out of the ordinary. I will say that the supp-d might be one of the quickest impacting pre's I have tried. Once the taste is nailed down....that will be a huge seller.

    Again, the best part is the recover-d. I actually look forward to it as I start to conclude the workouts
    40 minute fasted cardio before weights....i don't know how you do it ae, this stack has me so hungry i want to eat a sandwich DURING workout, lol.


    so, i take it you are not experiencing the case of the hungries like i am?

    i'm on day 8 btw.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    nothing on the appetite front at all. However, tblast is having an interesting effect that no DAA has ever had on me. My aggression is through the roof. I can tell, roughly 1-2 hours after taking it, I am mad as hell, but at totally nothing. I actually have to make a conscious decision not to snap on someone
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    nothing on the appetite front at all. However, tblast is having an interesting effect that no DAA has ever had on me. My aggression is through the roof. I can tell, roughly 1-2 hours after taking it, I am mad as hell, but at totally nothing. I actually have to make a conscious decision not to snap on someone
    i have noticed some increased aggression, but not anything close to that. mostly i get a nice energy boost about 20 minutes after dosing. but i am splitting it up over 3 doses-2/2/2.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    It's weird... I have never had that with anything I have ever run before. I am one of the most level headed people out there, yet I am über aggressive on this. Strange.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It's weird... I have never had that with anything I have ever run before. I am one of the most level headed people out there, yet I am über aggressive on this. Strange.
    i will trade you some of my increased appetite for some of your increased aggression, lol. damn, i am hungry!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i will trade you some of my increased appetite for some of your increased aggression, lol. damn, i am hungry!!!
    Lol

    Deal
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Had a decent workout this morning of legs/bis. The dog decided that 315 was a great time to wake me up by scratching my back to get under the covers of the bed. Amazing that she always leaves my wife alone, but I must have great great body warmth as the little bugger is snuggled so tight I can barely move.

    Fasted cardio:
    40 mins 12% 4.0mph

    Legs/Calves
    Back squats (8 sets) all sets of 5 reps @ each weight 135-275 *superset to calves
    Standing calf raises (8 sets) same weights as squats for sets of 10-12

    Bi's
    Glass hammer curls (5 sets) 50lbs sets of 8-10
    1 arm preacher curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

    forearm vascularity continues to increase and be more and more noticeable. I am anticipating being sore as hell tomorrow with my legs. I am in an 8 hour meeting today seated the entire time.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    are you doing 40 minutes of fasted cardio daily?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202104
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It's weird... I have never had that with anything I have ever run before. I am one of the most level headed people out there, yet I am über aggressive on this. Strange.
    Syphon that aggression into your workouts and your results will be legendary!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  10. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you doing 40 minutes of fasted cardio daily?
    yep...every day 7 days a week

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Syphon that aggression into your workouts and your results will be legendary!
    you know it
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    damn...thats a lot of cardio. you run?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  12. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I havnt done cardion in over a year lol I would be so winded haha
  13. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202104
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I havnt done cardion in over a year lol I would be so winded haha
    If you want to add cardio in your routine I suggest you start with doing a 5 minute warm-up run, stretch thoroughly, then do 5 40 meter sprints. Do this 3 times per week. Each week add 20 meters to the distance and work your way up to 100 meters. Preferably do these sprints on a hill or incline. Once you get to running 100 meters at a time do a 1 mile warm-up jog then stretch and add 1 extra 100 meter sprints a week until you work your way up to 10 100 meter sprints. You will be a maniac and shredded as can be by the time you work your way up to a 1 mile jog warm-up and 10 100 meter incline sprints 3 times per week.

    Or you can say screw it and stick to lifting hahaha. Either way your still the man!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    If you want to add cardio in your routine I suggest you start with doing a 5 minute warm-up run, stretch thoroughly, then do 5 40 meter sprints. Do this 3 times per week. Each week add 20 meters to the distance and work your way up to 100 meters. Preferably do these sprints on a hill or incline. Once you get to running 100 meters at a time do a 1 mile warm-up jog then stretch and add 1 extra 100 meter sprints a week until you work your way up to 10 100 meter sprints. You will be a maniac and shredded as can be by the time you work your way up to a 1 mile jog warm-up and 10 100 meter incline sprints 3 times per week.

    Or you can say screw it and stick to lifting hahaha. Either way your still the man!
    Haha brother! Sounds like a plan I will eventualy incorporate into my workout when I'm ready to shred. I'm gunna keep lifting I'm actualy trying to bulk up 30 more lbs while maintaining a pretty low bf% within 2 years. I'm gunna enter into a bb competition in 2 years. when I do cardio I loose too much weight and strength. After my next cycle I will be going to an epic shredding cycle to get myself to that freakishly shredded figure I know I can transform into with the help of NLA Performance of course.

    NLA Performance "The Choice Of Champions"
  15. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn...thats a lot of cardio. you run?
    More of a rapid walk. I just like the incline for the extra burn.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    More of a rapid walk. I just like the incline for the extra burn.
    indeed...you have your own treadmil?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yep...when I decided to buy the rack/weights instead of keeping the membership at the gym, I wanted to get the treadmill too. Set it up in front of the flat screen. Time flies by

    40 min treadmill 12% 3.6-4.0mph speed increased every 7-10 mins

    Chest:
    Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
    Flat BP (5 sets) 1 set @ 315lbs 2 reps

    Tris:
    CG BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps per
    French press (4 sets)115lbs (2 45s and Z-bar) sets of 10

    Felt strong and aggressive today. Was pleased at 275lbs on the incline for 3. Will try to get back to 315 on there as well.

    Pump was solid, nothing outlandish to note. Following same dosing protocol thus far
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Yep...when I decided to buy the rack/weights instead of keeping the membership at the gym, I wanted to get the treadmill too. Set it up in front of the flat screen. Time flies by

    40 min treadmill 12% 3.6-4.0mph speed increased every 7-10 mins

    Chest:
    Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 3 reps per
    Flat BP (5 sets) 1 set @ 315lbs 2 reps

    Tris:
    CG BP (6 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps per
    French press (4 sets)115lbs (2 45s and Z-bar) sets of 10

    Felt strong and aggressive today. Was pleased at 275lbs on the incline for 3. Will try to get back to 315 on there as well.

    Pump was solid, nothing outlandish to note. Following same dosing protocol thus far
    Nice numbers on Incline Bro, your a Monster!
  19. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    thanks man...thats a lot of years of working on incline the benefit of being old
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nice numbers on Incline Bro, your a Monster!
    i agree...didn't realize you were that strong!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
    How long is a lifetime for Thoth? Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    How long is a lifetime for Thoth? Lol
    Excellent egypt reference.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Excellent egypt reference.
    I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I'm on the phone app but I'm reasonably sure that's your avi right? They don't show up on the app
    Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  26. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167052
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Actually it's a painting by Bosch. "Te garden of earthly delights". Truly a disturbing painting.
    Ahhhh well that's what I get for trying to be academic! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Tanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I used to (many years ago) bench over 400, but that was a lifetime ago.
    were you heavier then? a 400lb bp at 205 is pretty awesome!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    were you heavier then? a 400lb bp at 205 is pretty awesome!!!
    Definitely heavier. Also my form then sucked, the luxury of youth
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Shoulders and back


    Back at it again this am.

    40 mins treadmill 12% 4.0mph

    Back:
    wide grip chins (4 sets) bw to 8
    Meadow rows (5 sets) 2 25's 1 10 sets of 10
    T bar rows (5 sets) 3 35's 1 25 sets of 8

    Shoulders:
    Arny presses (5 sets)65-70lbs sets of 8-10
    Lateral raises superset (5 sets) 35lbs sets of 8 side laterals/rear laterals

    Nothing much to note, outside of surviving the apocalypse.

    Same dosing protocol as always. Did a post workout weigh in at 205lbs. Still in a good range
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  30. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Morning fasted cardio and ab work completed.

    50 mins 12% 4.0mph

    Will be back this afternoon for legs and bis
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  31. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Saturday legs/bis in the books

    15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

    Legs:
    Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
    Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

    Bi's:
    Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
    Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

    Thoughts:
    Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Saturday legs/bis in the books

    15 min treadmill warmup 12% 3.6mph

    Legs:
    Back squats (5 sets) up to 185lbs sets of 5 <this is used to loosen up my knees, hips, etc..., truly ATG>
    Box Squats (9 sets) 3 sets @ 315lbs sets of 2,3

    Bi's:
    Seated incline curls (5 sets)45lbs sets of 8
    Concentration curls (4 sets) 40lbs sets of 8

    Thoughts:
    Pump was solid, not spectacular. Vascularity continues to improve and become more noticeable. I will say that once the Supp-D flavor is solidified....watch out. It might very well be the fastest acting pre I have tried to date. I barely finished my treadmill warmup, and I was tingled.
    My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.
  33. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    My wife actualy prefers supp-d over her good tasting pre just because its fast acting, tingles, and more focused. I always thought she would go for flavor but not the case here.
    it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

    morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530

    45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

    also threw in a little ab work as well


    chest and tris later this afternoon
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  34. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    it does hit quick, which gives it a huge boost imo. The flavor will be icing on the cake.

    morning cardio is done, friggin animals in the house wont let us sleep past 530

    45 mins 4.0-4.1 mph 12%

    also threw in a little ab work as well

    chest and tris later this afternoon
    Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day
  35. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Damn animals! I couldn't imagine doing all the cardio you do. I won't start doing cardio for another 9 months lol I dred that day
    Lol. It's the only way I can wake up in the am anymore
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  36. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

    Lol. It's the only way I can wake up in the am anymore
    I work nights is my excuse lol
  37. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    got in a real nice chest/tri workout. THis was a prime testament to the Supp-d as the mind lasted longer than the body.

    20 mins treadmill warmup 3.5mph 12%

    Chest:
    Flat BP (9 sets) 335 set of 1 2 sets @ 315lbs 2 & 3 reps
    Floor push press (6 sets) 305lbs 1 rep
    Incline db press/fly superset (4 sets) 65lbs setds of 8-10

    Tris:
    JM Press (7 sets) 275lbs 1 rep 3 sets @ 225lbs 5 reps

    At that point my body gave out. Funny enough, my mind was rearing to keep going. I was a little disappointed in myself for that.

    My numbers were good, I was really pleased with the floor push press. I absolutely hate that exercise, but I find it very effective.

    Tomorrow is off from lifting, but will back tuesday for deads
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Morning cardio and abs complete. Went 50 mins 4.0-4.1 mph.


    If I have time his afternoon might actually give another go on the treadmill.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,361
    Rep Power
    10752205
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    94.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!


    btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  40. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,397
    Rep Power
    6147602
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    AE....are you getting any boost in appetite, i can't believe i am the only one!!! i ate 21oz of porterhouse the other night, then finished off what my wife didn't eat of hers + salad bar, baked potato and desert....got home and ate again....geez!!!!

    btw-i agree about the supp-d...can't wait for v2 to come out!!!
    The appetite boost just hit me Friday! It's insane I'm starving all the time no matter how much I eat
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM
  4. FINAL REVIEW OF THE FATLOSS STACK
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in