TesTren with MMv3 Project Domination

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

I haven't really been in the mindset of moving crazy poundages lately.....oooo man...stay tuned man!
    Still figuring out what I grow best with...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Still figuring out what I grow best with...
    Well just look at your "current settings".....for example you told me you get in around 150g of protein a day, you have a life out side of the gym, so with settings like that, for you a "less stressful" plan would suit you best, at this time of your life.

We can handle certain training styles at various times of the year, best thing to do is to address where your at right now aka your "current settings".

It may be boring going to the gym doing only a couple working heavy sets, but it comes down to getting results. Science is so advanced nowa days, I feel the "overthinking / overcomplicating things" bug bit me hard! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

As you can see in this log, ive been saying F my current settings and just going in the gym and just wrecking carnage is there.......not working well for me obviously. haha
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well just look at your "current settings".....for example you told me you get in around 150g of protein a day, you have a life out side of the gym, so with settings like that, for you a "less stressful" plan would suit you best, at this time of your life.

We can handle certain training styles at various times of the year, best thing to do is to address where your at right now aka your "current settings".

It may be boring going to the gym doing only a couple working heavy sets, but it comes down to getting results. Science is so advanced nowa days, I feel the "overthinking / overcomplicating things" bug bit me hard! lol
    Totally agree... With pretty much what ya said.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%

Been following. Love this log, bro -- keep it up.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Thanks man!

By the end of November.....I WILL be 220lbs at 10 percent bodyfat!

****ING GREAT BRO!

Don't forget to upload a snap

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%

keep it up man!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    ****ING GREAT BRO!

Don't forget to upload a snap
    I doubt ill look any different via cell phone quality, but at 10 percent I think its fair to show the world my oversized boobies!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

I doubt ill look any different via cell phone quality, but at 10 percent I think its fair to show the world my oversized boobies!
    hahahaha Well I think my boobies are oversized too lol well thats what world says :P

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

7 days.

To get down to 10 percent bodyfat.

Back is against the wall.

Day 1 (day 1 of actually being "serious" for the first time in my life) (11/23/12)

-Chest
    15 min workout
    60 second rest periods
    Warmed CNS up efficiently
    3 Pec Major movements (flat press, dips, flys with palms facing inwards)
    2 Pec Minor movements (wide grip incline press, flys with thumbs facing inwards)
    Ensured each set lasted around the 30 second mark (some 20, some 50 second sets)
    Peak stretch, Peak contraction on every single rep
    Tempo was 41X1
    No fatigue work today (Drop sets, rest pause, longer eccentrics, etc...)

-15 mins HIIT cardio

***Notes***
    -God has given me a huge "hand". Spiritually, im here. Not to mention, for atleast the next 2 weeks, I have access to high quality nutrition. Just enough time
    -Staying focused during my workouts, can't get caught up in how much weight im moving, that mindset is for pretenders, right now it would just serve as a distraction.
    -Weight is around 226, bodyfat is high, but it will go down FAST. Guarantee it. (last 4 weeks ive been "screwing around", trying out different "mindsets" to see which one I feel comfy with, yeah the "more more more" and "keep pushing harder bro" mindset just sky rocketed by bodyfat up like 5 percentages. Obviously I wasn't serious, and spiritually I was lost.

Think your primed for greatness? Or do you KNOW your primed for greatness?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Wasn't serious?

Anyways it's good to take a break and don't drop fat too fast, you'll lose mass.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Everytime I get near 230 all the electric scales don't work for me...it just says...."E" ...or error.....

Our manual scale at the gym...I don't even know how to work that thing....but according to that...I weigh 120lbs LOL (not kgs....pounds.)

Heavy Delts today (2 sets each exercise, reps stayed at 6, rest periods 60 seconds, no forced reps)
    -Behind Neck Press(deep)
    -DB Wide Upright Rows
    -Reverse Pec Deck
    -Cable one arm laterals

Heavy abs- (rest periods 30 seconds)
    Weighted Lying Leg Crunches 3x6
    Oblique hanging leg crunches (one side at a time) 2x10

*Notes*
    -Ill make my Week 3 Update after I eat.
    -No training yesterday, life stroke thunder down at me once again. #soUSEtoIT
    -So much delt recruitment from the behind neck barbell press, just stay controlled!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

3 Week Review of TesTren and MMv3 at 1.6ml's 4x a day

-Strength
    *nothing spectacular, but it is noticeable, around 5-15lb increase on all my lifts, starting during week 1

-Size
    *Well its been a roller coaster for the last 4 weeks. Ill go from 220ish around 15 percent bodyfat.....to 218 at 12 percent bf.....then to 212 at 16 percent bodyfat...because of me being inconsistent. I did go up 10lbs during the first week, I recently just regained what I lost and my weight is sky rocketing back up, not as fast as the first week though! Its been like a 1-2lb gain every 3-5 days now.

-Fat Loss
    *Look above. Me being inconsistent and the way life works bit me in the a$$. I don't want to comment on the body composition / fat loss effects until I get atleast 1 consistent full week in. Usually my schedule looks like(below)
    *motivated
    *sorta motivated
    *quit, F my life, depressed
    *rethink my life
    *motivated
    *repeat
    lol

-Mood
    *Gotta love that alpha male feeling! Noticeably within the first dose!

-Muscle Fullness
    *Wow, my muscles never felt so hard and full like this!

-Sex Drive
    *Sex drive seems to be a bit lowered? Uh-oh. lol

**Update Pic, taken today (full nudez, will come when im lower than 10 percent, my johnson looks like a shrimp when im fat....LOL)

***Stay tuned folks! Entering Week 4!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

3 Week Review of TesTren and MMv3 at 1.6ml's 4x a day

-Strength
    *nothing spectacular, but it is noticeable, around 5-15lb increase on all my lifts, starting during week 1

-Size
    *Well its been a roller coaster for the last 4 weeks. Ill go from 220ish around 15 percent bodyfat.....to 218 at 12 percent bf.....then to 212 at 16 percent bodyfat...because of me being inconsistent. I did go up 10lbs during the first week, I recently just regained what I lost and my weight is sky rocketing back up, not as fast as the first week though! Its been like a 1-2lb gain every 3-5 days now.

-Fat Loss
    *Look above. Me being inconsistent and the way life works bit me in the a$$. I don't want to comment on the body composition / fat loss effects until I get atleast 1 consistent full week in. Usually my schedule looks like(below)
    *motivated
    *sorta motivated
    *quit, F my life, depressed
    *rethink my life
    *motivated
    *repeat
    lol

-Mood
    *Gotta love that alpha male feeling! Noticeably within the first dose!

-Muscle Fullness
    *Wow, my muscles never felt so hard and full like this!

-Sex Drive
    *Sex drive seems to be a bit lowered? Uh-oh. lol

***Stay tuned folks! Entering Week 4!
    Loved that sex drive review, the way you wrote it. The review says the product is great!! I should earn some money and get me some!!

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Loved that sex drive review, the way you wrote it. The review says the product is great!! I should earn some money and get me some!!
    Why did you love my sex drive review? Its not good! lol!

When you get some money, tell me, ill get you to grow so fast you will need extra money to buy new shirts that actually fit!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

My motivation to keep on growing!

Nick Trigili is a young amateur bodybuilder with some HUUUUGE potential.

If I remember correctly, I checked out his fan page and he was sitting around 295-300lbs RIPPED! Now thats a big boy.

Big n Ripped mmmmmmmmmmmm
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

5 Tips to keep you growing

1)Stay alkaline! A acidic body is correlated with disease! Yep, a unhealthy body is NOT optimally putting on as much muscle as you could if you were Healthy(er)! (increasing and using various antioxidants, constantly using liver cleansing supplements, and being "aware" of your water intake is a good start!)

2)Recruit as much fibers as you can within every repetition, who cares about how much you can lift! Stop using momentum, control the eccentric in a controlled fashion, stop for a brief second on the bottom of the rep, explode up on the position in a controlled manner, squeeze the peak contraction for a brief second and repeat! A simple exercise like a bench press should feel as brutal as a squat if your activating the right muscles correctly!

3)Stop Stressing! I will continue to preach this over and over and over and over. Your secreting cortisol for nothing. #stayHappy...err...I mean....#stayANABOLIC!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

4)Pound the electrolytes! (okay, keep em balanced! hehe) Want that "full cartoonish" look to your muscles? Yeah, I do too! #electrolytes+intelligent water intake=very anabolic body

5)Structure a workout you know you can recover from! Stop going in there and going "balls out".....150 sets to failure for biceps is fun(brutal), the pump is wicked, and its cool telling people how much you do in the gym. Look at your current settings. What you are taking, how stressful your life is, and any lingering injuries? Not taking any Steroids? Have no clue how much potassium/sodium your taking in? You guess how much carbs/protein/fat you take in? Your wife is stressing you out? Well if your settings are like that, obviously doing something like 100 sets for a bodypart might not be the best idea.
    *keep in mind, you can STILL grow muscle when your "settings" are horrible. But are your workouts going to be short and boring? Yep. Are you half-assing your potential? Absolutely.

Grow TIME!!!!!!!! #TheHardOne250lbsAt10-12PERCENTbodyfatCUMINGtoAtheat erNEARyou

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Need motivation? Tired? Well get out of your seat, take your pants off, run around your house naked, and call up some friends, and go dominate!

F@ck them Raw! Be rounchy! Go Deep! Don't be yourself! Turn into the person you wish you were!

LOL
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

When you get some money, tell me, ill get you to grow so fast you will need extra money to buy new shirts that actually fit!
    Trying to be like Mr.Poliquin?

Good 3 week review bud.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Need motivation? Tired? Well get out of your seat, take your pants off, run around your house naked, and call up some friends, and go dominate!

F@ck them Raw! Be rounchy! Go Deep! Don't be yourself! Turn into the person you wish you were!

LOL
    I'm all for short & boring work outs now a days that involve a bit heavier weight.
    You're a fool for that picture.

You must have recently just got a cell phone too, one with a camera?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Trying to be like Mr.Poliquin?

Good 3 week review bud.
    Ehh...im still thinking about becoming someone "big" in this exercise industry...but idk yet...

And thanks Pimp!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

I'm all for short & boring work outs now a days that involve a bit heavier weight.
    Grow time Aaron!!! GROW TIME!

And HAHAH....common...that had to make you giggle?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Grow time Aaron!!! GROW TIME!

And HAHAH....common...that had to make you giggle?
    What about the cell phone?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

What about the cell phone?
    Wait what picture were you talking about? lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

I'll deffinately tell you bro!

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

LOL

HAHAHA it's a great tip to freshen up... I like it!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

You must have recently just got a cell phone too, one with a camera?
    This isn't my phone, but I can use it pretty much whenever I want, and yes I can snap pics and upload them to my pc.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Arms

-CNS Fire Up with higher threshold movements (I know if you really want to get the most recruitment, I should of started with a romanian deadlift! #nexttime!! )
    Supersets(squeeeeezing the peak contraction and peak stretch on every single rep!)(rest periods between supersets about 50 seconds)
    *Supine Grip Pullups 3111 tempo, 6 sets, 3 wide, 3 a tad bit closer (reps, 4-8)
    *Upright Deep Tricep Dips 3111, 6 sets (elbows in!) (4-8)

-Thrash 'em work! (isolation, taking muscle through its functional range of motion, using various tempos, and fatigue work!)(rest periods 50 seconds between supersets)

*Hammer Grip Pullups 3111 tempo, 3 sets reps at 6
    *Straight Bar Wide Grip Pushdowns 3111 tempo 3 sets reps at 6

*Incline Cable Curl / Inc DB curl 3121 tempo, 3 sets reps at 8-10
    *One Arm Hammer Grip Pushdowns 3111 tempo, 3 sets reps at 8-10

*Seated DB Hammer Curl 2010 tempo, 1 set of 15 reps
    *One Arm Overhead DB Extension 3321 tempo, 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Preacher Curls triple drop set, 1st set wide grip, 2nd set, slightly closer, 3rd set narrow, 6-8 reps on each drop, used partials to fatigue even more
    Narrow Grip ez-bar Overhead Extensions 1x12
    Slightly inside shoulder width Barbell lying extensions 2x812
    Same grip as the lying ext Barbell Curls 2x812

*Notes*
    -Good Pump!
    -Hit the muscle from every angle! (ok...almost every angle! )
    -Grow time!
    -Didn't have much time to do much fatigue work, forgive me! #neverSatisfied
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Aw here we go again.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Aw here we go again.
    Huh? No its not here we go again. Today's workout was nothing, volume was pretty low, no forced reps, no nutty weights, etc.....

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Huh? No its not here we go again. Today's workout was nothing, volume was pretty low, no forced reps, no nutty weights, etc.....

The top 2 reasons my CNS would get fried is because...

1)I would train to complete exhaustion on every set...basically with little partials at the end of a set until I can't even budge the weight with a 1-2 inch rom

2)I would use "mechanically" my heaviest poundages every workout while utilizing #1 above

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

I use girl weights, with a LeBron James like "quiet storm" focus/intensity.

May not seem heroic or "manly".....but it all comes down how bad you want it.

For example I was using only 100lbs at the end for barbell curls, instead of me using 155-185!

#GROW
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

That ah boy.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

The top 2 reasons my CNS would get fried is because...

1)I would train to complete exhaustion on every set...basically with little partials at the end of a set until I can't even budge the weight with a 1-2 inch rom

2)I would use "mechanically" my heaviest poundages every workout while utilizing #1 above

Heavy weight/high reps! That'll do ya In!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

AM Workout

15 mins of HIIT via bodyweight exercises (push ups, crunches with a explosive tempo)

PM Workout

Only had time for a 10 min workout today, got it done to absolute perfection. Did the whole stack on leg extensions with a deadstop and a static hold at the top for 12-15 reps, huge progression honestly....think about that, a deadstop and a peak hold with 250 pounds while shoving the knees inwards to ensure you recruit more quads fibers. And!!!!

Did 315 on barbell squats narrow stance, with a deadstop/hold at the bottom, going EXTREMELY DEEP on every single rep, did 10 reps like that, yes...deep with deadstop holds at the bottom, ive never been able to do that before with 315.

Did deadstop / iso holds today on purpose just so I wouldn't have to use a ton of weight.....ROFL...backfired right? hehe

#still in search for a scale that works and is accurate #so curious how much I weigh now
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

That ah boy.
    Im making sure I don't get stuck in that vicious cycle again lol.......day 1 motivated....day 2 screw what I know im just gonna go do it! ....day 3 why am i here....day 4 depressed....day 5 repeat lol!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Im making sure I don't get stuck in that vicious cycle again lol.......day 1 motivated....day 2 screw what I know im just gonna go do it! ....day 3 why am i here....day 4 depressed....day 5 repeat lol!
    Happens to me.
    Do a high volume routine and I'm like this great, I feel good this is a good day. Next day I attempt it and I'm like ok... This routine might not be for me. Then I'd change it up, do 4-6 sets heavier weights leas volume and leave feeling like I didn't do jack shyt, go back to volume the next day & repeat the bad time as well...

My ultimate goal is to find out if heavy or reps build muscle better/quicker for me...
    I think it might be heavy...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Happens to me.
    Do a high volume routine and I'm like this great, I feel good this is a good day. Next day I attempt it and I'm like ok... This routine might not be for me. Then I'd change it up, do 4-6 sets heavier weights leas volume and leave feeling like I didn't do jack shyt, go back to volume the next day & repeat the bad time as well...

My ultimate goal is to find out if heavy or reps build muscle better/quicker for me...
    I think it might be heavy...
    Did you check out all those links I sent ya a while back? Certain volumes will work, training near failure around 1-15 reps seems to be the sweet spot for everyone. My point is rep wise(aka how heavy your training) I think you already know what to do, but volume wise, that just depends on your "current settings" like I was tellin' ya about. Just make sure your feeling that muscle work, through the entire ROM, I can't stress how important it is to focus on muscle recruitment verses how much weight your pushing during a "hypertrophy/strength" session.

And nice pic mayne....very very nice.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

You know you got a productive workout when your wishing you could go back to the gym to do more lol. #truth

Im so craving rest pause sets with 400lbs on the hack squats, 5 triple drop sets on leg extensions, 20 rep one legged squats, lunges until I can't lunge anymore......ohhhhh I'd LOVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But.....must.....resist.....he he
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Did you check out all those links I sent ya a while back? Certain volumes will work, training near failure around 1-15 reps seems to be the sweet spot for everyone. My point is rep wise(aka how heavy your training) I think you already know what to do, but volume wise, that just depends on your "current settings" like I was tellin' ya about. Just make sure your feeling that muscle work, through the entire ROM, I can't stress how important it is to focus on muscle recruitment verses how much weight your pushing during a "hypertrophy/strength" session.

And nice pic mayne....very very nice.
    I agree... The reps seem fun, adds spice, get a nice pump and burn... But heavy I dunno I just feel like I accomplished something.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stanodrol stacked with MMV3?
    By Orion Bixler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. What to dilute Liquid Chems with for Research project?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 08:11 AM
  3. Please help with some research for a project
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 11:42 AM
  4. help with project
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 04:14 PM
  5. Replies: 6