TesTren with MMv3 Project Domination

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    I am....going to lower my frequency to like 3 days a week...being so enthusiast about training bit me in the a$$ lol.

    I mean it comes down to....

    Do I want to progress as fast as possible? Do I care about what others think about my work ethic? Even with high T levels its very tough to fight that off....but its something I will have to do in order to save my life.
    Yeah I'm switching to GVT training for a bit I think, 3 days a week.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  2. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Never felt this bad in my life......

    What happened now bro?

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  3. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Never felt this bad in my life......
    The milk has gone bad Charlie Murphy! This is not good. Keep ya head brutha. Life throws us many curve balls....just keep swinging for the fences and eventually you will find good fortune upon you. I am not in a good situation myself, but by all means when things are bad this is when you are tested to find out your mettle...don't back down and push on forward and take care of yourself.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post

    What happened now bro?
    Well its like this....here is the equation

    Me stressed out from living in "Hard Times" + Lack of Sleep(HUGE FACTOR) + Not using my knowledge for training + Me thinking im superman + Me with the lack of not Preparing = Immune System / CNS fried = Me becoming someone else = Loss of motivation to train intensely = Spirit beat down.

    Nobody has control over who they are once your Nervous System is beat, and trust me it TAKES ALOT for that happened. Check out my last back training session...lol. I never thought the day would come...but it has, and I have realized I am human.

    I do feel alot better now though.

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  5. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The milk has gone bad Charlie Murphy! This is not good. Keep ya head brutha. Life throws us many curve balls....just keep swinging for the fences and eventually you will find good fortune upon you. I am not in a good situation myself, but by all means when things are bad this is when you are tested to find out your mettle...don't back down and push on forward and take care of yourself.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Thanks for the motivational words brother! I will continue to keep pushing!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    Well its like this....here is the equation

    Lack of Sleep(HUGE FACTOR) + Not using my knowledge for training + Me thinking im superman + Me with the lack of not Preparing = Immune System / CNS fried = Me becoming someone else = Loss of motivation to train intensely = Spirit beat down.

    Nobody has control over who they are once your Nervous System is beat, and trust me it TAKES ALOT for that happened. Check out my last back training session...lol. I never thought the day would come...but it has, and I have realized I am human.

    I do feel alot better now though.
    You need the sauce if you wanna train like that.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Thanks for the motivational words brother! I will continue to keep pushing!
    No problem my friend. I am living in hard and dire times right now myself. However, despite how low I feel and how far I have fallen I will not allow myself to be beaten down. You have the same nature about you...I don't have to know you personally to know that...there is always more behind the words than meets the eye . So be strong and you will overcome this rut and come out on top as will I. You are human man, but just make peace with it and be willing to adapt and get better.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    11/7/12 Brief Update
    -Thank God I didn't reach this physiological fatigue state during the MIDDLE of this cycle....I would of been SUPER PISSED!!

    -Only a few days in! Im up 6 pounds already with .5% bf lost, yay!

    -Did a brief HIIT session last night, forgot to record it on here, sprinting in intervals of 30 seconds for about 12 mins.

    -Ill get everything back on track, and supply you guys with a bunch of content don't worry!

    -Going to spend alot of time making preparing my blueprints(plans)...training/nutrition/cardio regimen, something I always half-assed.


    Never.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  9. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    No problem my friend. I am living in hard and dire times right now myself. However, despite how low I feel and how far I have fallen I will not allow myself to be beaten down. You have the same nature about you...I don't have to know you personally to know that...there is always more behind the words than meets the eye . So be strong and you will overcome this rut and come out on top as will I. You are human man, but just make peace with it and be willing to adapt and get better.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    Yes sir, its all about the mindset. The past 2 years ive training my mind to learn how to overcome, great progress have been made indeed. You believe you will get out of Hell, then you will. You say you will get out of Hell, then prove it. Thats how I must approach everything in life, I must learn to believe instead of saying.

    Thanks again for the motivational words brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  10. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    You need the sauce if you wanna train like that.
    Maybe, its honestly the overall "current settings", sleep/drugs/nutrition/health/stress. With sleep as the heavy hitter, then drugs would be number 2.

    And nice avatar!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  11. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    My motivation of the day to continue progressing!

    Kevin Jordan (this dude has made tremendous progress over the past 2 years)
    http://www.flexonline.com/training/v...-chest-workout
    http://www.flexonline.com/training/k...on-arm-workout

    Thats alot of beef!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  12. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Well its like this....here is the equation

    Me stressed out from living in "Hard Times" + Lack of Sleep(HUGE FACTOR) + Not using my knowledge for training + Me thinking im superman + Me with the lack of not Preparing = Immune System / CNS fried = Me becoming someone else = Loss of motivation to train intensely = Spirit beat down.

    Nobody has control over who they are once your Nervous System is beat, and trust me it TAKES ALOT for that happened. Check out my last back training session...lol. I never thought the day would come...but it has, and I have realized I am human.

    I do feel alot better now though.


    I hope you remember this (your own words):

    Oh and if you ever experience any of the following...take a full day off.

    1)Your mindset is "uncertain", you tend to overthink / overcomplicate things

    2)Your motivation for your goals become questionable

    3)Muscles seem flat (smaller than usual)

    4)You seem to get stressed out easily...the smallest "distractions" stay in your head

    5)Your starting to put on fat / starting to look "soft/puffy"

    6)Its difficult to stay focused

    7)It seems a bit of a challenge to walk around / light headed

    8)You feel like absolute crap. You don't care about anything.

    9)Your thought process is not as efficient

    10)During your workout your going "through the motions". (you have tell yourself to
    grunt / scream / breath during your sets instead of letting the intensity/drive/focus
    come naturally without even thinking about it.....also weights seem lighter aka neural
    fatigue)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    11/7/12 Brief Update
    -Thank God I didn't reach this physiological fatigue state during the MIDDLE of this cycle....I would of been SUPER PISSED!!

    -Only a few days in! Im up 6 pounds already with .5% bf lost, yay!

    -Did a brief HIIT session last night, forgot to record it on here, sprinting in intervals of 30 seconds for about 12 mins.

    -Ill get everything back on track, and supply you guys with a bunch of content don't worry!

    -Going to spend alot of time making preparing my blueprints(plans)...training/nutrition/cardio regimen, something I always half-assed.


    Never.
    Good to see... **** good!! Happy to see your mindset getting right now... I hope u keep urself up...

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  13. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I hope you remember this (your own words):

    Oh and if you ever experience any of the following...take a full day off.

    1)Your mindset is "uncertain", you tend to overthink / overcomplicate things

    2)Your motivation for your goals become questionable

    3)Muscles seem flat (smaller than usual)

    4)You seem to get stressed out easily...the smallest "distractions" stay in your head

    5)Your starting to put on fat / starting to look "soft/puffy"

    6)Its difficult to stay focused

    7)It seems a bit of a challenge to walk around / light headed

    8)You feel like absolute crap. You don't care about anything.

    9)Your thought process is not as efficient

    10)During your workout your going "through the motions". (you have tell yourself to
    grunt / scream / breath during your sets instead of letting the intensity/drive/focus
    come naturally without even thinking about it.....also weights seem lighter aka neural
    fatigue)



    Good to see... **** good!! Happy to see your mindset getting right now... I hope u keep urself up...
    I remember that mini article/pasage! And thats what I did, all I did yesterday was 30 mins of low intensity cardio.

    Never quit, never ever.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  14. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    30 mins low intensity cardio last night (11/7/12)

    Thrashed Delts today 50 mins
    -Pressed from every possible angle
    -Raises/Laterals from every angle
    -Super-setted the whole workout
    -Rest periods no longer than 70 seconds
    -Used various tempos
    -Used various TUT aka rep ranges
    -Stopped workout once slight fatigue set in (so that what happened a couple days ago won't happen again! lol!)
    -Still ended up with 30 working sets Next week, looking to increase load slightly, decrease rest periods, add in a little bit more working sets to progress multiple ways.

    *Notes*
    -2 cups of coffee pre workout
    -No quitting. Even with my lack of "resources" I will still get it done.
    -I got some PM cardio in a bit.
    -No sleep last night
    -Mindset is revamped.
    -1 week Review on the TesTren/MMv3 combo coming this Saturday!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  15. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    30 mins Low intensity cardio last night

    Arms 11/9/12 (35 min workout, rest periods literally were no longer than 50 seconds)

    -Same Goal as always(see above on my last shoulder workout how im progressing)
    -Also taught my body some new Ranges of motions today aka new exercises!
    -About 20 sets for each Biceps+Brachilias and Triceps (every angle of curling and extensions +dips/chins were used)
    -Used the whole stack on the machine preachers lol
    -Was still able to curl a quarter on each side of a barbell curl(10-12 reps with it) towards the end of my workout, may not sound like alot but for me it is!
    -DB Extensions used 35's, 40's.
    -Incline Curling used 40's (10 reps, wow, ive never been able to do this before with the incline angle)


    *Notes
    -Need to stay focused on barbell curls, I wasn't doing a herky jerky momentum movement, but I somewhat lost focus and ended up just "moving" weight with my forearms doing most of the work
    -Need to focus more on the lateral head of the triceps, only did 3 sets that recruited that area the most
    -Ill be using 45's-50's on my db extensions, 45's on my incline curls, 35's on each side on my barbell curls, stack on machine curls for 10+ next week for sure.
    -What I am happy with is
    *im focusing more on the long head of the triceps
    *my mind to muscle connection on extensions / db curling / dips / pullups are perfect!


    -3 cups Coffee pre
    -Used simple carb + electrolyte drink intra workout

    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  16. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Looks like the split will be

    -instinctive!
    -2 bodyparts a day
    -Train each muscle 2x a week
    -rest days only if its a LEGIT reason, maybe if im really sick, or I have to go beat cheeks.....or basically if I NEED it


    *Abs/Obliques done every other day


    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  17. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    You could have been overthinking the reasons and missing the simpler ones...you finished a Pro Hormone Cycle of T-911 (Liquid version) and jumped straight into this one being a 19 (or 18?) year old on DHT...well really Epiandroesterone derivatives...even if these are mild...shouldn't you take a break? PCT? Recover...? Remember all the preaching you used to do about proper diet, proper sleep and not using hormones without being close to genetic potential?...that was TheHardOne that I met around april , the young man who was smart and passionate about his training but never overdid it

    Just saying this because I read the posts you did about feeling bad...and well I got worried for yah man...back when I met yah you were different bro...just be careful, don't want yah getting hurt.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You could have been overthinking the reasons and missing the simpler ones...you finished a Pro Hormone Cycle of T-911 (Liquid version) and jumped straight into this one being a 19 (or 18?) year old on DHT...well really Epiandroesterone derivatives...even if these are mild...shouldn't you take a break? PCT? Recover...? Remember all the preaching you used to do about proper diet, proper sleep and not using hormones without being close to genetic potential?...that was TheHardOne that I met around april , the young man who was smart and passionate about his training but never overdid it

    Just saying this because I read the posts you did about feeling bad...and well I got worried for yah man...back when I met yah you were different bro...just be careful, don't want yah getting hurt.
    The dose was too low to even have some sort of a shutdown effect plus it was only like a 10-12 day cycle, and I didn't even know it was a prohormone until Rip told me about 10 days in and I did my research AND we had it marketed for PCT . So yeah...sort of a unfornuate situation, but still my fault! Me screwing up aka being immature(even though nothing bad really happened) was bound to happen sometime during my bodybuilding lifetime.

    I bolded in your post what really opened my eyes, thanks dude, its time I get back to what I do well in.

    I feel absolutely great now though, if you were reading how bad I was feeling a couple days ago....was supersetting 500lb rack deads with close to 400lb deadlifts off the floor for like 6 sets....which will hurt anyone, physically and spiritually! lol

    Totally feel revamped, mostly because the great motivational input you guys give me, thanks again!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  19. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    My motivation of the day to continue progressing!

    Kevin Jordan (this dude has made tremendous progress over the past 2 years)
    http://www.flexonline.com/training/v...-chest-workout
    http://www.flexonline.com/training/k...on-arm-workout

    Thats alot of beef!
    This Kevin Jordan guy is straight up instant motivation for me, thats how I want to look like! Everything is complete!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  20. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    The dose was too low to even have some sort of a shutdown effect plus it was only like a 10-12 day cycle, and I didn't even know it was a prohormone until Rip told me about 10 days in and I did my research AND we had it marketed for PCT . So yeah...sort of a unfornuate situation, but still my fault! Me screwing up aka being immature(even though nothing bad really happened) was bound to happen sometime during my bodybuilding lifetime.

    I bolded in your post what really opened my eyes, thanks dude, its time I get back to what I do well in.

    I feel absolutely great now though, if you were reading how bad I was feeling a couple days ago....was supersetting 500lb rack deads with close to 400lb deadlifts off the floor for like 6 sets....which will hurt anyone, physically and spiritually! lol

    Totally feel revamped, mostly because the great motivational input you guys give me, thanks again!
    There you go big guy, keep it up and just play it a bit safer...I know you are not new to the sport BUT playing around with big weight gets highly addictive as it also gets dangerous...specially with CNS fatigue...My team captain almost dropped a 225lb snatch over his head today because his grip was slipping, his movements were slower and he had neglected to deload...after that he now did and will take a week off though...I just imagine what could have happened if that bar had hit head on! I don't want that for yah either brother, and even worse I don't want yah to lose motivation bro...specially when you have given me motivation before bro.

    Just keep it up and remember...we all live for this, the iron is as part of our lives as breathing is!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Great article!

    Anabolic Energizing By Elliot "Yo Elliot" Hulse

    "Johnny slams his sister in the back of her head with a balled up pillow sunk down to the far end of the pillow case and knocks her off of her bed — flat on her face! When Johnny’s dad scolds him and asked, “Johnny, you know better… why the heck did you do that?”.

    Johnny admits that he knows better, but has absolutely no good reason why he would “go off on the deep end” like that, he just “forgot”.

    I think what really happened was that Johnny allowed his most primal (and un-evolved self) to get a moment in the sun. This “primal urge”, to do what we know we shouldn’t do, comes to all of us at some time or another. We “know better”, but yet we get carried away in the moment and allow instinct to rule our better judgment.

    One area where I’ve made this, “Elliott, you know better!” mistake has been with the way I train and how I failed to follow up my excruciating, catabolic tirades with Anabolic Energizing exercises and lifestyle habits.

    This imbalance digs deep into our physiology and disrupts the natural balance of the nervous and endocrine system. Leaving us over stimulated and under nourished.

    Here is how it works…

    So, there is a branch of your central nervous system called your Autonomic Nervous System (ANS). Your ANS is responsible for all of the nervous functions that you don’t have to think about. This includes hart rate, digestion, the release of hormones, breathing and sweating… among many other things.

    Within your ANS you have two opposing branches… your Sympathetic (SNS) and Parasympathetic (PSN) Nervous Branches. Each branch acts as two ends of a see-saw. As one side is stimulated the other side is suppressed.

    Both sides have their benefits…

    The SNS stimulates the Catabolic Hormones Adrenaline and Cortisol. Both of these hormones are essential for getting you up and going in the morning, getting you fired up to train heavy and giving you energy in a stressful situation (think about being chased by an angry baboon!)

    The PNS stimulates the release of Anabolic and Sex Hormones such as testosterone and growth hormone… your body’s own natural source of natural anabolic steroids!

    The problem is that most people have a severe imbalance between theses two branches. It is this imbalance that makes us ill, tired, fat and old!

    So if you haven’t figured it out yet… many of us are Sympathetically Overloaded – this means that our SNS is over stimulated and in turn we are in a constant state of fight or flight. When in this type of predicament, you can rest assured that all of the anabolic hormones that are associated with the PNS are suppressed…

    This leads to:

    Decreased Strength & Vitality
    Poor Concentration
    Chronic Fatigue
    Foggy Headedness
    Decreased Sex Drive
    Night Sweats
    Orgasm / Genital Inhibition
    Waking Un-Rest
    Anxiety
    Jittery
    Fungal Infection
    Constipation
    Digestive Disorders
    Rashes & Skin Problems
    Decreased Immunity
    Increased Risk For Injury
    Poor Sleeping Patterns – Wake Up With Cold Sweats
    An Overall Loss In You Capacity To Realize Your True Potential & Become The Strongest Version Of You!

    Does any of this sound familiar to you? If you are experiencing 2 or more of the symptoms described above… you suffer from an imbalance and need to read the following VERY carefully!

    You can take all of the supplements, eat healthy organic diet, exercise regularly and still be getting nowhere. This is due to a fundamental issue that has not been addressed… balancing your nervous system. If your nervous system is dysfunctional – so is everything else!

    So, How Did I Get Like This?

    The simple answer is poor lifestyle and nutrition choices… you eat ****ty food, don’t drink enough water, your wife pisses you off, your boss is a jerk, you don’t get to sleep on time and don’t get enough sleep, you abuse alcohol and caffeine , OVER TRAINING shall I continue?

    Excessive Stress Hormones Are Secreted Because Of:

    Financial Stress
    Poor Food Quality
    Overeating
    Eating Wrong For Your Metabolic Type
    Relationship Problems
    Sex Problems
    A Toxic Environment
    Dirty Air
    Chlorinated Water
    Poor Sleeping Patterns
    Negative Thoughts, Words and Deeds
    Improper Exercise Application, or OVER Exercising (like me)


    “So, What Can I Do About It?”

    What Is Stressing Your Out? – If you figure this out you half way there. Most of your primary stresses will probably come from Security (survival, financial) Sustenance, or Sex issues.

    Do Something About It – I can hear you “Elliott, don’t you think I would have already done something about this crazy wife and credit card bills?” — NO, you haven’t done anything because you have not set it as a goal and you have not made a plan for its accomplishment…. Otherwise it would no longer be a stressor.

    Remember, “Same Old = Same Old” – it is not until YOU decide to take decisive action to rid yourself of the primary stressors in your life that they will go away. It is no one else’s responsibility!

    And you MUST do this! I really don’t want to hear any of the tired old excuses that people use in order to continue living their sick, sad, dysfunctional lives. Drastic results call for drastic measures… just do it!

    Eat Right – Make sure that you are adequately prepared to deal with stress by filling your body with nutritious foods. Drink plenty of water. Eat more fats and proteins during stressful times. Take a Cod Liver Oil Supplement. Avoid toxic foods and processed foods. Eat right for your metabolic type. .

    It is when you are most stressed out that you need the most nutritious foods… it is also the time when junk food seems most appealing, be mindful!

    Exercise, Properly! – Over exercising, particularly aerobic exercises can cause more damage than good. In fact, “over-aerobicizing “ can lead to an increase in catabolic hormones (remember the SNS) such as Cortisol and Glucocordicoids.

    Make sure that you include sufficient anaerobic exercises into your program. This would include weight training (less than 60 minutes at a time) and “Anabolic Energizer” exercise that I’ll teach you later. In fact, if you are feeling really stressed out – these Anabolic Energizer exercises will reduce your stress levels and rebalance your nervous system getting you to release more Testosterone, etc.!

    Sleep - Get to bed as many hours before midnight that you can. I once learned that every hour of sleep had before 12am is worth 3 hours of post midnight sleep!

    Think Right – The power of your thoughts shape your life. You literally are what you think. Regular mind exercises like meditation help you to “see through the clouds” of your life. Also there are many mind power techniques that you can use to keep your mind focused on the things that you want, and off of the things that you don’t want.

    Using daily affirmations is a powerful tool… its like purposely planting flowers in the garden of your mind. And remember, if you don’t plant flowers your garden will fill up with weeds by default!

    To ignore lifestyle and balance in order to excel in Superficial Strength & Muscle Building often leads to a diminishing return on our investment. Leaving us sick, sad, tired, and unfulfilled. Leading a balanced life is much more then allocating a certain amount of time to scratch all of the important things off of your to-do list… it also means letting go of our external lives (including the building of outer-strength) for a few moments to allow our internal strength (nervous and hormonal systems) to catch up and support our efforts instead of working against us.

    Train hard, but remember(the above)."
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  22. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Hams / Back

    -16 sets for each Hams and Back
    -Introduced New Angles / ROM's aka new exercises
    -Strength going through the roof
    -Hams (lying leg curls from various hip positions / foot placements, glute ham raises from various foot stances)
    -Back (wide grip pulldowns, one arm hammer grip one arm rows, overhand machine rows superset underhand Pulldowns, narrow upright rows)
    -Rest periods literally were from 10 to 30 seconds....now that was super intense! Never sweated this much in my life! Still doing heavy a$$ weight with the higher volume / short rest periods!)
    -Super motivated today! (aggression / mood was perfect!)

    *What do I need to fix for next Hams/Back workout?
    -Stay focused on my hamstring movements!!! Or else my lower back will flare up BIG time like it did today! Mind to muscle connection was good for 50 percent of my sets for hams, the other 50 percent I just "lifted weight".
    -Actually my back workout was pretty damn near perfect! But I can improve by chalking up my hands between sets, especially between sets of one arm rows...right arm goes...bam! .....left arm goes...1..2..hands getting really sweaty...3...4..5..YARG!!...6. ..weight feels like slipping off...7...ughh!!...straps feel like slipping off...etc....lol.
    -Focus, focus, focus...must stay focused!

    Back is coming along just the way I want it, pics looks blury I know. The quality on my phone makes my back looks 10x better than what you see here.


    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  23. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    TesTren + MMv3 (1 week review)

    Aggression? Its starting to get in full effect, so far a 8/10! Its comin' though!

    Pumps? Nothing different.

    Strength? Moving along nicely! 10/10 so far

    Mood? High T levels....of course I feel GREAT!! Absolutely wonderful, some days I feel like sitting down and having a nice conversation with a nice cup of tea.....then there are days I want go in front of everyone and pound my chest and scream im KING KONG MOTHA PHUCKAHH! 9/10 so far!

    Fat Loss? Yep! Fat is melting off, finally my "stubborn" area aka lower ab area is starting to melt away. 9/10 so far!

    Sex Drive? 8/10 Its great! But I feel it could be better! Honestly my sex drive was better with the Liquid T-911, but then again im only a week in.

    Bodyweight increases? Up 10 freakin' pounds already + a drop in bodyfat. Yay!

    Stay tuned folks.


    Put in the work, pound dem' cheeks, and stay humble.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  24. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Where'd you find that pic of me in your AVI?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  25. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Where'd you find that pic of me in your AVI?
    Hehehehehe
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    TesTren + MMv3 (1 week review)

    Aggression? Its starting to get in full effect, so far a 8/10! Its comin' though!

    Pumps? Nothing different.

    Strength? Moving along nicely! 10/10 so far

    Mood? High T levels....of course I feel GREAT!! Absolutely wonderful, some days I feel like sitting down and having a nice conversation with a nice cup of tea.....then there are days I want go in front of everyone and pound my chest and scream im KING KONG MOTHA PHUCKAHH! 9/10 so far!

    Fat Loss? Yep! Fat is melting off, finally my "stubborn" area aka lower ab area is starting to melt away. 9/10 so far!

    Sex Drive? 8/10 Its great! But I feel it could be better! Honestly my sex drive was better with the Liquid T-911, but then again im only a week in.

    Bodyweight increases? Up 10 freakin' pounds already + a drop in bodyfat. Yay!

    Stay tuned folks.

    Put in the work, pound dem' cheeks, and stay humble.
    That's a nice 1 week review mane.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quads

    -Only did about 15 sets
    -Used Barbell Squats(feet pointing slightly outward, shoulder width stance) atg for the first time, leg extensions, deep one legged leg press(feet pointing foward)
    -Using new exercises / new ranges of motions obviously wasn't using 500-600 pounds lol
    -Good workout!
    -Rest periods were pretty long....was trying out new exercises / ranges of motion etc.....
    -Tempo was more of a 3210
    -Crazy pump! 10/10!
    -I think days of me squatting just to par/slightly below par are done, I dont like using 500+ pounds lol. Now I go extremely deep, so deep it problaby looks funny because my a$$ is almost touching my ankles. Still able to use 3 plates a side for 6-8.
    -30 mins low intensity cardio last night
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  28. Registered User
    zubda345's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    456
    Answers
    0


    Now that's a good back progress bro!!

    "If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  29. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    40 mins Low Intensity Cardio complete (11/11/12)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Don't even think I could get that low haha...

    By the way, is that your sis in your avi?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Don't even think I could get that low haha...

    By the way, is that your sis in your avi?
    I have to put 5lb plates under my heels.

    And yeah buddy, my sis is quite amazing.

    /End log

    lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  32. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    My body is super receptive to nutrients right now, after anything I eat my muscles get a very "full" feeling, almost like a slight pump. Love it!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

    I have to put 5lb plates under my heels.

    And yeah buddy, my sis is quite amazing.

    /End log

    lol
    She's thick as phuck!
    Where do u find these pix?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Week 2...

    How can I improve / accelerate my progress even faster?

    -Add in 10-15 mins of HIIT cardio post workout (EVERYDAY!)
    -Continue to use various visualization techniques so I can see the "end result" in my mind immediately when I think about it.
    -Stay consistent! Period!

    Time to step it up a notch, even if its by 0.1 percent!

    Vision, Intensity, and Face Your Fears!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  35. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Your thick as phuck!
    Snap a most muscular pose nude for us ya bro?
    Thanksss!

    And maybe! Prolly once I get down to dat 8 percent bodyfat range bruh
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  36. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Back (again) + Calves + HIIT cardio

    -Generate more Force based workout aka increase load
    -Just trained back HEAVY 2 days ago....already recovered and stronger! All lifts up 10-15 lbs!
    -Being really instinctive on how and what I train
    -For back used Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns, Hammer grip narrow Chins, Close Grip Seated Cable Row, Rack Deads, Narrow Upright Rows, Machine One arm rows
    -For Calves, did a slightly bent knee press, and a bent knee press
    -Post workout did some extremely intense HIIT.....felt like dying afterwards....
    -Taking advantage....I AM!....Are you?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  37. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,340
    Answers
    0


    hey hard one have a look over at the grn ammo dump tonight there is a promo instruction for you to look at lets get one going since you were wanting to do one there is specifics over there and let me know if you have any questions.
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Ammo Dump?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey hard one have a look over at the grn ammo dump tonight there is a promo instruction for you to look at lets get one going since you were wanting to do one there is specifics over there and let me know if you have any questions.
    Will do! Was waiting on your email
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  40. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ammo Dump?
    Secret
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stanodrol stacked with MMV3?
    By Orion Bixler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. What to dilute Liquid Chems with for Research project?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 07:11 AM
  3. Please help with some research for a project
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2005, 10:42 AM
  4. help with project
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 03:14 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in