crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    i dont want to get big headed and start slapping lbs on bars and end up hurt
    Thats totaly opposite of my work out model
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619


  2. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Thats totaly opposite of my work out model
    Lol my right scapula is tilted forward and to the right a smidge, im trying to correct it with form and specific stretches. It gave my body imbalances lol

    I love lifting some heavy weight, which i will do. But im going to progess towards that slowly..

    At my skeet weight of a whopping 137 this weight im lifting IS heavy!!!!! Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks dw.

    Side note* you and scotty are spot on with crea trona acting as a pre workout with out all the added stims, but puts you in the same mind set anyway. I took six crea tron about 20-30 mins before hitting chesticules and bis, about 20min later i had this acute awareness, and sudden heighted sense of well being. Ive used this pre workout im using now before and its never done this for me, so that isnt the culprit. And, ive used glycobol before as well so thats ruled out too.

    Heres what my workout looked like:

    This week is all sets are reps of 10

    Incline bench- 135x10 155x10 135x10 140x10
    Db bench- 50x10x3
    Wide iso bench (plate loaded) 45s x 10x3
    Incline fly-20x10x2
    Bb curl (bar weight included) 55x10x4
    Hammer curl- 20x10 25x10 20x10

    Felt so beastly today! Cant weight for my numbers to improve, but; i dont want to get big headed and start slapping lbs on bars and end up hurt. I know with time ill be back were i was at, leaner and stronger
    There is some kind of energy involved with crea-trona which I have a hard time defining. It's sort of a very mild stim feeling with a more pronounced current of energy in the body.... definitely a good pre-workout. Now add 4 caps and then a nice rounded scoop of the new ignite and we're talking insanity....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    There is some kind of energy involved with crea-trona which I have a hard time defining. It's sort of a very mild stim feeling with a more pronounced current of energy in the body.... definitely a good pre-workout. Now add 4 caps and then a nice rounded scoop of the new ignite and we're talking insanity....
    Insanity is what im looking for! I did apply for the new ignite 2 but, no win lol

    My next natty stack will more than likely be

    1) G8
    2) crea trona- powdered version
    3) PCT Black
    4) GDA - more than likely Glycobol again
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Insanity is what im looking for! I did apply for the new ignite 2 but, no win lol

    My next natty stack will more than likely be

    1) G8
    2) crea trona- powdered version
    3) PCT Black
    4) GDA - more than likely Glycobol again
    Sorry I missed that somehow as I was looking for folks for the second round...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    There is some kind of energy involved with crea-trona which I have a hard time defining. It's sort of a very mild stim feeling with a more pronounced current of energy in the body.... definitely a good pre-workout. Now add 4 caps and then a nice rounded scoop of the new ignite and we're talking insanity....
    I've been taking 6 per workout with ignite 2 and it is a beastly feeling at the gym!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've been taking 6 per workout with ignite 2 and it is a beastly feeling at the gym!!
    I have been playing with the ignite dosing a bit (rounded scoop) and it's freaking crazy what a bit extra does...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I have been playing with the ignite dosing a bit (rounded scoop) and it's freaking crazy what a bit extra does...
    All this ignite talk makes me jelly
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  9. I need to look into ignite
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  10. Rest of my meals

    93g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken breast
    22g chipotle sauce
    1 glycobol

    Snack 2
    1 scoop ultimate flurry pro
    4 tbsp pb

    Meal
    2 slices wheat berry
    1 pouch guacomole
    2 thick slices tomato
    Bunch of lettuce
    4 oz shredded chicken
    1 glycobol

    Snack before bed
    7 yogurt and berry flavored mini rice cakes.

    Cals today
    2373.32

    Fat 106
    Carbs 204
    Pro 203.16
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. Heres that sandwhich.. really tasty.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  12. Im about to hire u as my personal chief guy
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks dw.

    Side note* you and scotty are spot on with crea trona acting as a pre workout with out all the added stims, but puts you in the same mind set anyway. I took six crea tron about 20-30 mins before hitting chesticules and bis, about 20min later i had this acute awareness, and sudden heighted sense of well being. Ive used this pre workout im using now before and its never done this for me, so that isnt the culprit. And, ive used glycobol before as well so thats ruled out too.

    Heres what my workout looked like:

    This week is all sets are reps of 10

    Incline bench- 135x10 155x10 135x10 140x10
    Db bench- 50x10x3
    Wide iso bench (plate loaded) 45s x 10x3
    Incline fly-20x10x2
    Bb curl (bar weight included) 55x10x4
    Hammer curl- 20x10 25x10 20x10

    Felt so beastly today! Cant weight for my numbers to improve, but; i dont want to get big headed and start slapping lbs on bars and end up hurt. I know with time ill be back were i was at, leaner and stronger
    That is awesome to know that you are having a good response to crea trona... stim free you say hmmm I may like to try that in the future. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out how well it works for you
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    That is awesome to know that you are having a good response to crea trona... stim free you say hmmm I may like to try that in the future. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out how well it works for you
    Like I've been saying it's like 15 bucks a bottle at nutra.. not expensive.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    Im about to hire u as my personal chief guy
    Lets get it!!! Lol ill pm you my chili recipe bro, decent fiber, 25-30g pro and carbs, plus the carbs come from the beans and tomatos

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown

    That is awesome to know that you are having a good response to crea trona... stim free you say hmmm I may like to try that in the future. Guess I will have to keep reading to find out how well it works for you
    Stick around, you'll see
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Like I've been saying it's like 15 bucks a bottle at nutra.. not expensive.
    Also see nutra has the powdered version up as well
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Also see nutra has the powdered version up as well
    It's there I have not seen it up yet!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's there I have not seen it up yet!!
    Yep, saw it yestarday.. front and center on page! Once they get the price up... im ordering
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  19. Breakfast down
    48g bobs redmill thick rolled oats
    2 tbsp pb
    140g turkey sausage
    1 glycobol

    Hr and a half later i just popped six crea trona and my preworkout, waiting on that little sensation to kick in and im going to go work on some legs.

    Got my postworkout shake made as well..

    12oz water
    140g no sugar added frozen mixed fruit
    1/2 scoop dymatize flud
    1 scoop vanilla pro
    5g leucine
    5g glutamine
    1 glycobol

    Will report back with weights/reps, pump and feeling

    God bless!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Like I've been saying it's like 15 bucks a bottle at nutra.. not expensive.
    yeah I am really going to have check out this magic! ha ha- you guys really talk it up! I am intrigued...
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  21. Another great session. Hit the ol' wheels and calves.

    Layout: like i said this week will be 10 reps for all sets then next week (when i get to chest again) itll be 3-6 reps again

    Donkey calf- 240x10 260x10x3
    BB ham- barx11 65x10 85x10 85x10 drop set 65x10
    Seated LC- 130x10x4
    Hack squat- 45sx10 55x10x3
    Leg ext- 70x10x4
    Bw calf raises-13,11,10

    This week i focused more on hamstrings, my quads are dominate for sure. Trying to bring the hams up and have that hang time on my side chest shots.

    Ok.. dw i see what you were talking about with the later sets being stronger/getting a second wind type deal. I noticed it on my seated leg curls and leg ext, that is a big plus for sure.

    Pumps were the same, mind muscle connection was up a bit, got great contractions on my hack squats and barbell ham work.

    Ill weigh myself every monday and post in here with it!

    Heres my post workout meal..
    93g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken
    2 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  22. I often experience that endurance on latter sets. Not today as things get heavy I am not recovering quite as fast as I was. I am getting fuggin big though. One guy commented on my "Steroid Arms" the other day. I have used some PH's but nothing heavy. Some of that I chalk up to his inexperience. I would be 20 lbs heavier if I was using real juice and I would be fuggin massive.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Another great session. Hit the ol' wheels and calves.

    Layout: like i said this week will be 10 reps for all sets then next week (when i get to chest again) itll be 3-6 reps again

    Donkey calf- 240x10 260x10x3
    BB ham- barx11 65x10 85x10 85x10 drop set 65x10
    Seated LC- 130x10x4
    Hack squat- 45sx10 55x10x3
    Leg ext- 70x10x4
    Bw calf raises-13,11,10

    This week i focused more on hamstrings, my quads are dominate for sure. Trying to bring the hams up and have that hang time on my side chest shots.

    Ok.. dw i see what you were talking about with the later sets being stronger/getting a second wind type deal. I noticed it on my seated leg curls and leg ext, that is a big plus for sure.

    Pumps were the same, mind muscle connection was up a bit, got great contractions on my hack squats and barbell ham work.

    Ill weigh myself every monday and post in here with it!

    Heres my post workout meal..
    93g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken
    2 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
    Diet and workouts are still on point i see.. That looks like my dinner tonight..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I often experience that endurance on latter sets. Not today as things get heavy I am not recovering quite as fast as I was. I am getting fuggin big though. One guy commented on my "Steroid Arms" the other day. I have used some PH's but nothing heavy. Some of that I chalk up to his inexperience. I would be 20 lbs heavier if I was using real juice and I would be fuggin massive.
    Ahh the ol steroid response lol gotta love people huh.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I often experience that endurance on latter sets. Not today as things get heavy I am not recovering quite as fast as I was. I am getting fuggin big though. One guy commented on my "Steroid Arms" the other day. I have used some PH's but nothing heavy. Some of that I chalk up to his inexperience. I would be 20 lbs heavier if I was using real juice and I would be fuggin massive.
    U looked juiced thsts always good!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  26. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    U looked juiced thsts always good!
    To an untrained eye I suppose...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    To an untrained eye I suppose...
    Lol, ill take any complament i get
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  28. Finished my meals off with

    Snack
    2 mozzerella string cheese

    Meal
    339g chili

    Meal
    5oz shredded chick
    2 slices wheatberry bread toasted
    2 thick slices tomato
    Bunch of lettuce
    30g lowfat chipotle mayo

    Hr before bed
    20 mini yogurt and berry flavored rice cakes
    1 scoop ultimate flurry pro

    Tomorrow ill be hitting back and tris
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Lol, ill take any complament i get
    It's funny I am only 197 but a colleague just told me I was huge and my wife says she's never seen me bigger... 2013 is going to be a good year.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's funny I am only 197 but a colleague just told me I was huge and my wife says she's never seen me bigger... 2013 is going to be a good year.
    Sound like it!! How tall are d?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UNCnate and Glycomyx! Let's see what it can do.
    By UNCnate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. Need a new powerlifting routine. did sheiko and WS now what?
    By hewj11 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:00 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:18 AM
  4. See what you big boys think of this
    By maggmaster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in