crea trona AND glycobol?! see what i did there?

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    WHAT!!! Day off? Who said you can rest!! LOL I would stick to 6 a day, I'm dosing 8 and you weigh as much as 1 of my legs!!
    Lol thats one heavy a leg lol

    Do you notice almost cramp like "pumps" from the crea trona? Also had an odd feeling as well, not a bad feeling hard to describe. Off day? Im just seeing what all the rave is about these "days"
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol thats one heavy a leg lol

    Do you notice almost cramp like "pumps" from the crea trona? Also had an odd feeling as well, not a bad feeling hard to describe. Off day? Im just seeing what all the rave is about these "days"
    I'm feeling a swollen or full muscle feeling not a rock hard pump so I guess the opposite of you? I did get a cramp today which is unusual for me so I'm increaseing water intake.. Did it feel almost electrical? I'm feeling it too not sure how to describe as well..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    I'm feeling a swollen or full muscle feeling not a rock hard pump so I guess the opposite of you? I did get a cramp today which is unusual for me so I'm increaseing water intake.. Did it feel almost electrical? I'm feeling it too not sure how to describe as well..
    Mmm almost electrical type feeling.. i dont know.. well there not rock hard pumps, full feeling; but also feels like there going to cramp lol sounds hella odd

    ... its a great feeling guys!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. LoL, yes guys that forearm is real, but it is also really NOT mine, I was joking around. I have never been that vascular even when I was super-duper ripped, just not in my genetics I guess, because I've definitely been lean enough. Anyway, I do have a super cool picture to show you though and it is REAL and it is REALLY my hands & arms I swear on my life...



    Check out the difference between my right and left arm & hand from when I broke my Right 5th metacarpal... It looks like I got some fat guy to come put his hand/arm next to mine, LoL! Some of you might remember, I've posted that before, happened in April of this year or around that time anyway.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    LoL, yes guys that forearm is real, but it is also really NOT mine, I was joking around. I have never been that vascular even when I was super-duper ripped, just not in my genetics I guess, because I've definitely been lean enough. Anyway, I do have a super cool picture to show you though and it is REAL and it is REALLY my hands & arms I swear on my life...

    Check out the difference between my right and left arm & hand from when I broke my Right 5th metacarpal... It looks like I got some fat guy to come put his hand/arm next to mine, LoL! Some of you might remember, I've posted that before, happened in April of this year or around that time anyway.
    Thats sickly lol so your right hand is always like that?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. that hand looks painfull!!! I've broken fingers before and it's not fun

  7. Question for doc or dw, didnt i read finaflex was going to make crea trona in a powdered version as well? Ive never used creatine mono, but im sold on crea trona already lol

    If crea trona is made into powder form, servings and price point please?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Rest of the days food consisted of..

    Lunch
    1 glycobol
    3 crea trona
    2 slices wheatberry bread
    4 oz shredded chicken breast
    2 thick slices of tomato
    Lettuce
    Chipotle mayo

    Snack1
    1 mozzerella string cheese
    1 oz colby jack cheese

    Snack 2
    2 oz mozzerella cheese

    Dinner (late birthday dinner with gf parents/cheat meal)
    2 glycobol because of the serious amount of carbs ill be consuming..
    Spaghetti and meatballs
    Vegetable medlay
    Strawberry field salad
    3 slices garlic bread
    2 meadium slices of cheese cake.. oops
    3 creatrona
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Rest of the days food consisted of..

    Lunch
    1 glycobol
    3 crea trona
    2 slices wheatberry bread
    4 oz shredded chicken breast
    2 thick slices of tomato
    Lettuce
    Chipotle mayo

    Snack1
    1 mozzerella string cheese
    1 oz colby jack cheese

    Snack 2
    2 oz mozzerella cheese

    Dinner (late birthday dinner with gf parents/cheat meal)
    2 glycobol because of the serious amount of carbs ill be consuming..
    Spaghetti and meatballs
    Vegetable medlay
    Strawberry field salad
    3 slices garlic bread
    2 meadium slices of cheese cake.. oops
    3 creatrona
    Ive followed some of your logs before and they have one thing in common. They always make me hungery. Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Ive followed some of your logs before and they have one thing in common. They always make me hungery. Lol
    Lol that could be a good thing though right?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Rest of the days food consisted of..

    Lunch
    1 glycobol
    3 crea trona
    2 slices wheatberry bread
    4 oz shredded chicken breast
    2 thick slices of tomato
    Lettuce
    Chipotle mayo

    Snack1
    1 mozzerella string cheese
    1 oz colby jack cheese

    Snack 2
    2 oz mozzerella cheese

    Dinner (late birthday dinner with gf parents/cheat meal)
    2 glycobol because of the serious amount of carbs ill be consuming..
    Spaghetti and meatballs
    Vegetable medlay
    Strawberry field salad
    3 slices garlic bread
    2 meadium slices of cheese cake.. oops
    3 creatrona
    Iron chef tyga

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    Iron chef tyga
    Look for me on CHOPPED lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Rest of the days food consisted of..

    Lunch
    1 glycobol
    3 crea trona
    2 slices wheatberry bread
    4 oz shredded chicken breast
    2 thick slices of tomato
    Lettuce
    Chipotle mayo

    Snack1
    1 mozzerella string cheese
    1 oz colby jack cheese

    Snack 2
    2 oz mozzerella cheese

    Dinner (late birthday dinner with gf parents/cheat meal)
    2 glycobol because of the serious amount of carbs ill be consuming..
    Spaghetti and meatballs
    Vegetable medlay
    Strawberry field salad
    3 slices garlic bread
    2 meadium slices of cheese cake.. oops
    3 creatrona
    Iron chef tyga!!!

  14. Legs are still beat.. to death. But, i WILL be hitting back and tri today!!!

    Food so far

    Bfast
    140g frozen mixed fruit
    8 oz unsweetend almond milk
    1 scoop vanilla whey
    5g leucine
    1 glycobol

    Snack 1
    48g redmill thick rolled oats +3 packets truvia
    140g turkey sausage
    1 glycobol

    Lunch
    300g homemade chili
    2 squares of cowpal colby jack cheese

    Ill take six crea trona before my workout and report back

    Backs my favorite muscle group to hit btw
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. KNOCKED BACK OUT TONIGHT

    Preworkout
    Six crea trona plus my preworkout

    BB rows-95x10 115x8 125x7 135x6 drop set 95x11
    Wide chins-bwx8 20x6x3
    Iso row (plate loaded, overhand grip) 45x8 55x8 65x8 75x6 75x6
    Straight bar lat pull down-120x7 130x7 140x6x2
    Db row to hip-35x8x3
    Tri v ext- 80x12 110x10 120x10 130x8x2
    Close grip bench-115x6x2 125x7 135x7x2
    Ez bar skull crusher-10x10 20x10 20x8x2
    **stretch lats and tris**

    Had a very mean pump goin on! The weird feeling i get from crea trona is unexplainable.. but its cool. Strength is coming along nicely, ecspecially after the nasty cut i went through lol

    Rest of my food here:

    Post workout
    186g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken
    3 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
    1 glycobol

    Snack
    1 slice oroweat bread
    2 tbsp pb
    1 tbsp grape jelly

    Tomorrow is shoulder/trap day, main focus rear delts. Can wait until im a full week in on this crea trona and glycobol! Feel a nice lean "bulk" coming!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    KNOCKED BACK OUT TONIGHT

    Preworkout
    Six crea trona plus my preworkout

    BB rows-95x10 115x8 125x7 135x6 drop set 95x11
    Wide chins-bwx8 20x6x3
    Iso row (plate loaded, overhand grip) 45x8 55x8 65x8 75x6 75x6
    Straight bar lat pull down-120x7 130x7 140x6x2
    Db row to hip-35x8x3
    Tri v ext- 80x12 110x10 120x10 130x8x2
    Close grip bench-115x6x2 125x7 135x7x2
    Ez bar skull crusher-10x10 20x10 20x8x2
    **stretch lats and tris**

    Had a very mean pump goin on! The weird feeling i get from crea trona is unexplainable.. but its cool. Strength is coming along nicely, ecspecially after the nasty cut i went through lol

    Rest of my food here:

    Post workout
    186g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken
    3 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
    1 glycobol

    Snack
    1 slice oroweat bread
    2 tbsp pb
    1 tbsp grape jelly

    Tomorrow is shoulder/trap day, main focus rear delts. Can wait until im a full week in on this crea trona and glycobol! Feel a nice lean "bulk" coming!
    Yah I get that feeling a strange kind of stim and an almost tingly feeling like electricity in my body. I think this shyte really pushes your ATP up, just wait till you've been using it for a while. We're talking way different animal....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah I get that feeling a strange kind of stim and an almost tingly feeling like electricity in my body. I think this shyte really pushes your ATP up, just wait till you've been using it for a while. We're talking way different animal....
    Ive noticed my thresh hold is delayed, more reps/less rest. Cant wait to grad the powdered version.

    Hittin shoulders and traps in an hr.

    Heres my second batch of chili...
    1 lb 80/20 burger meat --drained
    1 can basil,garlic and oregano diced tomatos (1lb 12oz can)
    1/3 cup chopped onion
    1 can black beans
    Chili seasoning
    Chili powder
    Crushed red pepper
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Have a tremendous amount of energy and a very good pump going! Six crea tron pre workout with my preworkout drink.

    Incline supported rear db fly- 15x10x4
    standing OHP- 95x6x2 105x6 drop set 65x11
    Reverse pec dec- 80x10 110x10 130x7x2 drop set 80x7
    Db upright row (single arm) 20x10 25x10 30x8x2
    Db shrugs and ab work

    Slowly getting my strength back, i really cant praise crea trona anymore than i am... you all just have to try it. Its odd really, weird but cool feeling, cramp like pumps, muscle thresh hold increased.

    Post workout shake..

    16 oz lowfat milk
    1 scoop ultimate flurry pro
    5g leucine
    1/2 scoop dymatize flud
    1 glycobol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    KNOCKED BACK OUT TONIGHT

    Preworkout
    Six crea trona plus my preworkout

    BB rows-95x10 115x8 125x7 135x6 drop set 95x11
    Wide chins-bwx8 20x6x3
    Iso row (plate loaded, overhand grip) 45x8 55x8 65x8 75x6 75x6
    Straight bar lat pull down-120x7 130x7 140x6x2
    Db row to hip-35x8x3
    Tri v ext- 80x12 110x10 120x10 130x8x2
    Close grip bench-115x6x2 125x7 135x7x2
    Ez bar skull crusher-10x10 20x10 20x8x2
    **stretch lats and tris**

    Had a very mean pump goin on! The weird feeling i get from crea trona is unexplainable.. but its cool. Strength is coming along nicely, ecspecially after the nasty cut i went through lol

    Rest of my food here:

    Post workout
    186g white rice
    4 oz shredded chicken
    3 tbsp organic olive oil balsamic vinegerette
    1 glycobol

    Snack
    1 slice oroweat bread
    2 tbsp pb
    1 tbsp grape jelly

    Tomorrow is shoulder/trap day, main focus rear delts. Can wait until im a full week in on this crea trona and glycobol! Feel a nice lean "bulk" coming!
    Keep killing it! Workouts and meals look great! I'm with you really liking this stuff!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Have a tremendous amount of energy and a very good pump going! Six crea tron pre workout with my preworkout drink.

    Incline supported rear db fly- 15x10x4
    standing OHP- 95x6x2 105x6 drop set 65x11
    Reverse pec dec- 80x10 110x10 130x7x2 drop set 80x7
    Db upright row (single arm) 20x10 25x10 30x8x2
    Db shrugs and ab work

    Slowly getting my strength back, i really cant praise crea trona anymore than i am... you all just have to try it. Its odd really, weird but cool feeling, cramp like pumps, muscle thresh hold increased.

    Post workout shake..

    16 oz lowfat milk
    1 scoop ultimate flurry pro
    5g leucine
    1/2 scoop dymatize flud
    1 glycobol
    This is the first creatine I've ever notice a difference in my workout this much.. To me it's like another pre work drink..

  21. That is exactly what I've been telling people, it is like an AMAZING (stim-free) pre-workout!!! All the benefits of a great pre-workout, but absolutely no stims and stim based side effects that people dislike, no jitters, no heart beating out of control, no crash, no neg's what-so-ever!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    That is exactly what I've been telling people, it is like an AMAZING (stim-free) pre-workout!!! All the benefits of a great pre-workout, but absolutely no stims and stim based side effects that people dislike, no jitters, no heart beating out of control, no crash, no neg's what-so-ever!
    The new powder version sounds especially good for this...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Count me in on this one too!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown
    Count me in on this one too!
    Nice! Thanks for droppin in
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UNCnate and Glycomyx! Let's see what it can do.
    By UNCnate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Need a new powerlifting routine. did sheiko and WS now what?
    By hewj11 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 01:18 AM
  4. See what you big boys think of this
    By maggmaster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 03:50 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Log in
Log in